Help, Support and Suggestions

Regarding chapter heads.
Product Placement at 1:10AM, Oct. 20, 2012
(online)
So I was setting up things for a new comic when I noticed that in the add/edit page setting, there's a checkbox labeled “set page as chapter head”.

The old drunk duck used to offer this same feature and when I look over old pages that were made back then, all of the pages that I designated as chapter heads are still chapter heads. This tells me that Wowio transfered that info over, during the changeover.

Now, the actual question is this: What can I do with it?

On the old site, it was possible to set up the pages, so that it featured a chapter selection. It would include a link list of all the chapters that you could jump on, for your conveniences. Also if you'd look through the dropdown menu and browsed through all the page names, the chapter heads were highlighted.

Today, I'm having a hard time finding any functionality similar to this. I find that weird since they bothered to transfer the ability to designate pages heads. It's just that it was a pointless exercise if they don't plan on doing anything with it.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on Oct. 20, 2012 1:17AM
skoolmunkee at 6:28AM, Oct. 20, 2012
(online)
It does still have one function. If you look at the drop down menu for back pages, it changes the indent:

Chapter 1
 - page 1
 - page 2 
Chapter 2

IT'S OLD BATMAN
Product Placement at 11:03PM, Oct. 20, 2012
(online)
That's it? The dropdown menu used to highlight the chapter titles before. A tiny little dash is not as obvious but whatever,

I guess this can go in the very long list of improvements suggestion.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved