Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Free Photo References For Artists
comicReference at 2:19PM, Oct. 25, 2012
(online)
Hey there, my fellow artists!
As a photographer, I shoot photo references for artists, especially for those who draw comics. Usually, my photo references aren't for free, but many of my friends asked me to release some of my references for free, so every artist can enjoy them.
So I'm releasing this great photo album of World War II photo references completely for free! Well, not exactly completely, because you have to share the album with your friends in order to download it.
Download Photo References For Free
comicReference at 10:18AM, Nov. 29, 2012
(online)
Hi guys,
I'm back with bunch of new references released for ya. And I guess especially guys will be thrilled! Meet our model Iva. Don't let her confuse you, she may be gorgeous but with a gun in her hand, she's also pretty badass.
Download this entire album of photos with her for free! The only thing you need to do, is to share the album with your friends. Then you can use these photos as references for your drawings, modelling or something entirely different.
Download photo album with Iva
comicReference at 1:58AM, Jan. 20, 2013
(online)
Hi, guys and gals!
So how's it goin'? Did you have a good start of 2013? I hope you did.
Since many of you appreciated samples of my photo references, I've decided to give all of you a 25% discount on full access to my entire database with all of my 25 000+ hiqh quality photo references. I bet you'll find a good use for them in your works! And it's just for the symbolic price 6.75 ! :)
So…!
1) Visit this site
2) Enter discount code ‘w9hef8qf3’ and submit the form.
3) Buy one of the accounts and enjoy all of my resources for artists! :P
last edited on Jan. 20, 2013 2:03AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon