Debate and Discussion

Character model on the one shot and copyright,too.
SilverMask at 8:19PM, Nov. 8, 2012
(offline)
I begin to think about putting my characters into the the one shot liking gag or comic panel. um I don't sure how to do. I have some character model artworks in my laplop. My caseworker bought it for me in few months ago.. I want to know about the copyright of my characters in the gag or one shot comic panel. Do you have experince with it before? Please let me know.
Thank
SilverMask
I mean I don't have a Adode Photoshop and advance lapotop and plus scanner. um I may wrong spelling of Cinq12 liking Wacom. Sorry my spelling mistook.
El Cid at 3:30AM, Nov. 9, 2012
(online)
I can only speak regarding American law, but here a copyright is automatic. Now, for any practical purpose, if you actually want your copyright to be legally enforceable, then you need to register your work with the U.S. Copyright office (electronic registration fee $35).

However, realistically, the likelihood of someone stealing your characters, and of it ever being worth it to pursue legal action, is extremely low. Like, having an airplane land on your head low. So it's probably not even worth it.

And also, this is posted in the wrong forum.
SilverMask at 9:15PM, Nov. 10, 2012
(offline)
Really? Ok  El Cid,  Which I put my comments under the categories in forms? I still don't sure about it.
I mean I don't have a Adode Photoshop and advance lapotop and plus scanner. um I may wrong spelling of Cinq12 liking Wacom. Sorry my spelling mistook.
last edited on Nov. 10, 2012 9:16PM
El Cid at 6:25AM, Nov. 11, 2012
(online)
This should probably be under Comic Talk, Tips and Tricks. But if the admins have an issue with it, they'll move it there. So far they haven't, so… I guess it's fine?
Hawk at 9:54AM, Nov. 13, 2012
(online)
You're right, El Cid, but moving a thread is a big enough chore that I think we'll let it stay.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved