Help, Support and Suggestions

Question About Ads
dragonsong12 at 10:41AM, Jan. 11, 2013
(online)
I don't mind ads. I really don't. I get that they pay for the site and I'm cool with that. They may be annoying from time to time, but it's generally a mild inconvenience to get a neat product, so this isn't a “Rar! Ads are terrible!” thread.
Lately, however, I've been seeing a LOT of ads popping up on my comics that to me personally range from somewhat bothersome to downright offensive. They're Google Ads, right? I didn't complain for a while because I thought they might only be visible to me and that they somehow, in some warped way be related to what I'd been searching, but a lot of them are religious themed, and I don't google search religious themed stuff - like ever - so I'm guessing that they're just in the rotation for ads and are popping up at random.
My question is, is there anything I can do about this? I don't like seeing ads for these things on my comics when I come here to relax and have fun, and I REALLY don't want visitors to see them and think that I endorse these things. (I'm not sure if other people are getting the same ones, but if we go with the “in the rotation” theory, I'd assume so.) I know that you can block individual ads on Google Ads, but I wasn't sure I'd be able to, since I don't own Drunk Duck, and I don't necessarily think these ads need to not exist anywhere, I just don't want them on MY pages. Does anyone know if there's anything I can do to get these ads off of my comics?
Thanks!
(Also, I can't seem to space apart these paragraphs, so I'm sorry for the lumo of text.)
last edited on Jan. 11, 2013 10:43AM
dragonsong12 at 10:56AM, Jan. 11, 2013
(online)
Haha, actually I think I've answered my own question. Nevermind!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved