Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Rant, moan, rave and share - for all your chatter, natter, ETCETERA! 2013/2014
Ozoneocean at 6:11AM, March 13, 2014
(online)
Red lipstick is for common street hussies!

heh- I guess that's how it must feel when you try it; scandelous. :D

Maybe get a professional to do up your face? Or go to one of the makeup counters, one with helpful ladies and ask them to help you shoose the right red shade, especially good if they try it out on you so you can judge.

That might give you more confidence in the look.

———-

My nice is addicted to minscraft, on her phone, tablet, and PC. She loves it. LOVES!!!
She's an outdoors kid too who goes to the bech every day, rides horces and quadbikes, takes her dogs for walks etc, so she doesn't fit into the gamer sterotype.
ANyway, she loves it and watching her play has been my only expereince. I keep wanting her to spawn lava a burn everything to the ground, but she never does. :(
last edited on March 13, 2014 6:14AM
bravo1102 at 6:43AM, March 13, 2014
(offline)
Lonnehart wrote:
Okay. I decided to create a new world in Minecraft to explore. Named it after Kawaii (couldn't think of a good name at that time. What I got was this…
The World of Kawaii seems to have no animals, few trees, and is very difficult to survive. I was told it was like the Grand Canyon. Looks like dessert to me though… O_O
Looks like Waimea canyon on Kauai in the Hawaiian islands
Named it for Kawaii and it's on a real island that's pronounced very similarly. Be kawaii on Kauai! The perfect Japanese very cool girl vacation.
Ozoneocean at 7:18AM, March 13, 2014
(online)
You want to visit Kawaii's Waimea canyon? Whaaaa…? o_O OMG!

An't I a stinker? ^_^
kawaiidaigakusei at 10:04AM, March 13, 2014
(online)
Bravo- Green teas are delicious on their own if prepared correctly. I really like matcha tea for that rich flavor and caffeine kick, but I find just sticking a bag of green tea in a bottle of ice cold water tastes better than when being served hot.

Lonne- Yeah, I was thinking that the spellings of (Kawaii and Hawaii) and (Kawaii and Kauai) were very similar, as Bravo posted. So that minecraft setting was trying to emulate volcanos. I miss playing old school computer games like Doom and Command and Conquer.

Be weary of drinking Earl Grey tea because bergamot is known to interact with drugs and medications the same way as grapefruit. I read it allows the body to absorb more drugs into the bloodstream, so it is risky and should be avoided if you are taking certain medications.

Oz- right after you mentioned English Breakfast, sugar, and milk, I prepared a cup of Red Label (assam tea), milk, and sugar. It is like a dessert, I usually just drink it black. My favorite black tea is Yellow Label, sometimes it is difficult to find, but incredibly abundant when I am not looking. I wonder how long vegemite keeps. I still have a jar in California, but it is already over two years old!

As for the mumblecore films: I have decided to make a game out of it, put the films on mute, make up my own dialogue and play my own soundtrack while watching it. I feel like they would be less boring and a lot funnier.

Hippie- I checked out the David's Tea website and I could stare at those tea mixes for days. It reminds me more of potpourri than tea! In fact, it makes me rethink the whole idea of just tea leaves and that I can just mix in any dried thing in my pantry in hot water and end up with an interesting infusion. It turns out there are two David's Tea close to where I live. I love walking in tea stores just to look at all the varieties of tea mixes available in those huge jars.

Also, about the red lipstick thing…it is in fashion now to wear red lipstick because
famous singers and actresses are sporting it, but red is such an intense color. I went to a black and red themed event last year and bought red lipstick, red nail polish, and a red dress and it looked cool at night. But later that evening, when I walked inside a grocery store and stood under those glaring bright lights, I felt like a cheap hooker with bright red lips and a bright red painted nails. It did not help that a random homeless bozo in Downtown LA who called himself “The King of Downtown” said I had the best dress that night before asking me for money. I am much too conservative for red lipstick, which is why I stick to my trustworthy Burt's Bees peppermint lip balm that goes on clear. Some girls can pull off red lipstick, sometimes it is just a matter of complementing your natural skintone. I think Taylor Swift tries to make it her trademark, but Dita von Teese knows how to make it look good.

I successfully cooked sushi grade rice yesterday and used it to make some smoked salmon nigiri and salmon rolls!

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
last edited on March 13, 2014 11:34AM
HippieVan at 12:59PM, March 13, 2014
(online)
Agh…I typed out a whole response and then my cat stepped on my keyboard and made it go away. :(
Lonne wrote:
I've seen women wearing red lipstick with what appears to be white makeup covering their face. Sometimes I'm not sure what to make of it. On that note, I still get confused when women want the natural look, but then cake on the makeup with a house paint roller. O_O

Unless their face is literally white, my guess is they either bought the wrong colour foundation or they were going for that kind of rockabilly porcelain skin look. As for the “house paint” thing, I think it's really hard to tell on your own face what looks good or natural, and other people are unlikely to tell you because that would be pretty rude.

ozoneocean wrote:
Red lipstick is for common street hussies!

heh- I guess that's how it must feel when you try it; scandelous. :D

Maybe get a professional to do up your face? Or go to one of the makeup counters, one with helpful ladies and ask them to help you shoose the right red shade, especially good if they try it out on you so you can judge.

That might give you more confidence in the look.

I didn't think that before, but now I do! :O (Jk.)

I always kind of feel like the makeup ladies are judging me.
Them: What kind of foundation do you normally use?
Me: *stares cluelessly*

kawaii wrote:
I went to a black and red themed event last year and bought red lipstick, red nail polish, and a red dress and it looked cool at night. But later that evening, when I walked inside a grocery store and stood under those glaring bright lights, I felt like a cheap hooker with bright red lips and a bright red painted nails. It did not help that a random homeless bozo in Downtown LA who called himself The King of Downtown said I had the best dress that night before asking me for money. I am much too conservative for red lipstick, which is why I stick to my trustworthy Burt's Bees peppermint lip balm that goes on clear.

I think makeup ALWAYS looks terrible under fluorescent lighting. That's kind of funny about the nails, though - my nails are almost always painted red. I've never really thought anything of it!

I usually wear a tinted lip balm that is pretty much the same colour as my lips. That probably sounds pretty silly! It works for me because I have a bad habit of picking at my lips, and it makes them look a bit better.

kawaii wrote:
Hippie- I checked out the David's Tea website and I could stare at those tea mixes for days. It reminds me more of potpourri than tea! In fact, it makes me rethink the whole idea of just tea leaves and that I can just mix in any dried thing in my pantry in hot water and end up with an interesting infusion. It turns out there are two David's Tea close to where I live. I love walking in tea stores just to look at all the varieties of tea mixes available in those huge jars.

There's a coffee/tea store in my city that sells things like dried raspberries, mint leaves, chamomile and so on. I keep thinking I should try to make my own tea mix.
Here is my tea collection! Some of the jars were painted by my little sister, some by me.

Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
kawaiidaigakusei at 1:28PM, March 13, 2014
(online)
Oh my gosh, Hippie! Those mason jars are just kick ass awesome. My favorite is the tropical coconut jar. I never thought to get that creative with my jars because I am very rough with them, from pouring boiling hot water in them to sticking them in the freezer. That tea assortment reminds me of TheTeaStore down the street. You have your own mini cafe and you never need to go to a gourmet shop.
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Lonnehart at 1:45AM, March 14, 2014
(online)
@Ozone: Not sure why your niece loves the game. Mine does too (she's the one who got me into playing). Unfortunately, I fell into laval by being ignorant of one unwritten rule in the game… “Never, EVER dig straight down!”.

What attracts me to this game is that it takes me back to the old days of gaming. You're dropped into an Earthlike world with only basic instructions (WASD keys to move, the Mouse to look, Left Click to swing weapoin, Right click for alternate functions). I suggest trying out the demo if your PC has the power to run it. Today's generation of gamers are lead by the hand a bit too much I think….

The biomes you can encounter in the game:
http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Biome

The world is also generated as you go, but once you reach a very far distance from your original spawn point things get weird (it is as far as you can travel, but the surface area is at least as large as the planet Uranus).

As for the environments, when you start a new game it generates the biome you start in using your system clock and other things. I lucked out as I spawned in a very rarely encountered biome. But cursed as well. Luckily I found grass (which yields seeds to grow wheat from) and oak trees (which have a chance to drop an apple when you chop it down). Too bad I'll eventually have to leave the place… Without sheep to harvest for wool, I'm stuck waiting seven minutes for nighttime to pass while blockaded inside a shelter to keep monsters out (they come out whenever it gets dark enough).

Thanks, Hippie! So it's like applying actual paint? I guess the key to looking great with make well is to know your colors. Still, I never knew that. :)

Kawaii, those look tasty. I may try cooking those one day. :)
last edited on March 14, 2014 2:08AM
bravo1102 at 6:53AM, March 14, 2014
(offline)
Having a mother that grew up in the 1940's when all women wore red lipstick I always thought it was just what women wore. I got pictures up into the 1980's of her in bright red lipstick.

Maureen O'Hara still wears red lipstick because she always has as someone from the 1940's. The red hair helps too.

There was this great lady in the senior place I lived who was known as “The woman in the red lipstick” and it was her trademark. We'd have long conversations about everything and she was inveterate letter writer. She wrote to the Pope, the US President and all kinds of others trying to get them to wake up and become more thoughtful people. She had married late and then when divorced became a lounge singer at the age of 40 reinventing herself. Great woman and the red lipstick was her trademark.

Red lipstick Hussy? Nope just vintage.
kawaiidaigakusei at 2:50PM, March 14, 2014
(online)
Happy Pi Day or Happy Ides of March depending on which time zone you live in currently.

I am trying to figure out whether I should bake a pie or just pick up one from the bakery. Is a fruit tart considered a pie? I suppose anything round with a radius is considered appropriate for Pi (3.14) Day.

Why is a pie in the face so hilarious? I really want to throw a pie in someone's face at least once.
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
last edited on March 14, 2014 3:15PM
Lonnehart at 5:33PM, March 14, 2014
(online)
kawaiidaigakusei wrote:
Why is a pie in the face so hilarious? I really want to throw a pie in someone's face at least once.
I guess it's either the way their face looks with pie on it, or it's their reaction to getting a pie to the face.
Ozoneocean at 12:58AM, March 15, 2014
(online)
Love the pretty sooooshi BTW Kawaii!

I think technically any open top “pie” is a tart in the UK English speaking world (non-American), don't know about Canada…
but then there are flans…? ugh….
Toppings of potatoe, cream, meringue, and of course pastry, make it a pie. I think.
But in the states, Pie is anything with a pastry base… appart from quiches? TOO COMPLICATED!!!!!!!

Annnnyway, the face pie is normally bannana cream, isn't it? That's what I've read. Always looked delicious in those Three stooges, Laurel and Hardy, and Sesemea Street clips!
HippieVan at 2:31PM, March 15, 2014
(online)
For the pie thing, I would consider anything with a pie crust to be a pie. I don't make quiche with pie crust because that is weird, and quiche is not pie. I was not aware of this controversy!

My little sister's school is currently doing a fundraising thing where you can donate money for the opportunity to throw a pie at a teacher's face on a pep rally day.

Incidentally, I can't imagine tv shows would use banana cream pie. It's probably just whipped cream in a pie crust. Years ago my friends had a pie-eating contest - no hands allowed - at a birthday party and mine was banana cream, and it was pretty unpleasant afterwards. It got up my nose and in my hair, and I could smell banana for hours even after completely washing my face.

@bravo: That lady sounds awesome! Probably far bolder in general than me, though. :)

kawaiidaigakusei wrote:
Oh my gosh, Hippie! Those mason jars are just kick ass awesome.
Thank you! :D I ended up doing them because I bought a whole bunch of jars for making jam, and our hedge(where the berries come from) is not all that healthy right now so I had extras.

Lonnehart wrote:
So it's like applying actual paint? I guess the key to looking great with make well is to know your colors. Still, I never knew that. :)

Haha yep, pretty much! Well, depending on what kind of makeup you wear anyways. Not all women wear foundation (which goes on your whole face under the rest of the makeup). I don't, because I don't like the feeling of having a layer of stuff on my face all day.
Ozoneocean at 2:30AM, March 16, 2014
(online)
You do make quiche with a crust though and it's quite pie or tart like. A cheese cake has a crust too :)
Generally I think it's mainly a difference between US continental English VS the rest. The difference isn't that important there but it is elsewhere.

It's not important, just a cultural difference. Calling “Pizza” a pie though is really anoying for some reason. I don't know why. It's OK in the Dean Martin song, “That's Amore” because it sounds quaint, but for general usage “gonna grab a slice of pie” (pizza), it sounds bad.
Maybe that's just me?
Could be, I am generally pretty out of step with my tastes.

—————–

-On the subject of language though and being particular, I learned something really interesting the other day…

As a speaker of “Australian English”, most of our pronounciations and spellings are exactly the same as UK English. But American English is quite a bit different in many ways, not just all the Webster spellings that replaced “s” with “z” and “ou” with “o”, but there are a lot of words that have a more French style of pronouciation like herb“where the the ”h“ is silent in US English. Also ”an“ used in front of ”historical“ rather than ”a", as if the word starts with a vowel (that one has crept into mainstream UK English now I think)

We know these words and more were French originally, so why don't they also have a French pronouciation in UK English? Well apparently they all came into English from old Norman French several centuries ago, which was very different to modern French today. So pronouciation then was different from modern French today.
- I found that piece of info pretty astmounding.

Given that though, why did more modern style (relaitively) French pronouciations come into North American English later on? I guess it had something to do with the large French population there, both in the North in Canada and the south in Louisianna etc…?
last edited on March 16, 2014 2:33AM
kawaiidaigakusei at 4:41AM, March 16, 2014
(online)
It really depends on the region. American English has many different varieties in every part of the country. My accent comes from Chicago's Northside in the midwest, so it is as standard as it gets. I was unaware of any differences compared to a southern California accent. Eventually, small words started to get scrutinized by my friends such as “HUMAN”, “HUMOR”, and “PECANS”. I would say “YOU-man”, “YOU-mer”, and “peh-khans”, instead of “HUGH-man”, “HUGH-more”, and “PEE-CANS”. Still, I was not bothered by the differences because the two accents still sound very similar.

However, it was not until University where my professor from Birmingham, England, showed his disdain for contractions in academic papers. That was when I noticed the large amount of contractions I used on a daily basis in speech and writing. I even remember using the word “ain't” in elementary school! Eventually, I made a point to minimize the amount of contractions I used while typing and sometimes I need to go back and edit all my contractions into two words.
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Ozoneocean at 6:18AM, March 16, 2014
(online)
That's very interesting! California was settled much later and it's further away from those old French populations, so I wonder if that was a factor?

Weee!!! More hussar stuff is on the way!

I got THIS pewter skull on Ebay for a shako I intend to make, it's only about 60mm wide:

THIS very authentic looking meaty bastard for my feathery busby that I've already made, it's about 100mm:

The top one is just a priate type skull but the last two are from two different historical hussar units, both German.

-Unfortuntaely that's closer to the style the Nazi's coppied, but it looks way better because it hasn't got the big goofy jaw they gave theirs. Anyway, on the busby it'll look great.

And THIS is one I'm negotiating to have custom made for me so I can put it on the sabretache, it should be 120mm:
HippieVan at 2:01PM, March 16, 2014
(online)
ozoneocean wrote:
You do make quiche with a crust though and it's quite pie or tart like. A cheese cake has a crust too :)
Generally I think it's mainly a difference between US continental English VS the rest. The difference isn't that important there but it is elsewhere.

It's not important, just a cultural difference. Calling “Pizza” a pie though is really anoying for some reason. I don't know why. It's OK in the Dean Martin song, “That's Amore” because it sounds quaint, but for general usage “gonna grab a slice of pie” (pizza), it sounds bad.
Maybe that's just me?
Could be, I am generally pretty out of step with my tastes.
No, I meant I don't make quiche with a crust, haha! I make veggie quiche pretty often for dinner, and have never made it with a crust. It's not a very popular dish around here, but I actually never saw it with a crust until I was in the UK. Cheese cake doesn't have a crust so much as a base…I don't know, I'm being very arbitrary here. Somehow it just seems very clear to me what is and isn't a pie. :P

I've never met anyone in real life who called a pizza a “pie” except for my dad, and he just does it because he thinks it's funny. I always figured that was either an American or old-fashioned thing because it's in all the old Archie comics. Do Australians call pizza “pie”?

@kawaii: I had it hammered into my head back in middle school that contractions aren't allowed in essays! Even so, I have to go through every paper while editing and make sure I haven't left any in.
Gunwallace at 11:15PM, March 16, 2014
(offline)
Shepherd's pie and Cottage pie do not have a crust, just a topping of mashed potato. There are a number of other ‘pies’ in the English tradition without crust, but with a top.
Also there are a number of things with crust that are not pies, but rather ‘puddings’, such as steak and kidney pudding, as it is steamed … (almost as steamed as an American asked to eat a steak and kidney pudding).
David ‘Gunwallace’ Tulloch, www.virtuallycomics.com
Ozoneocean at 8:41AM, March 17, 2014
(online)
Tops still count as pies- it's when the filling is open to the air that it's usually a tart.
Puddings are weird… A blackpudding is just a suasage for example, and some of them are basically cakes.

Then there's pasties, which are allllll crust.

So I think with pies it's… what? A deep dish crust with a lid on top that cotains a filling.

——-

I love contractions because they mirror normal, informal speach.
In papers you should strive for clarrity, trying to get the exact meaning across that you intend. But people subvert that for some reason, mistaking the use of the very specific langauge and thinking that it's about using fashionable accademic terms and deliberitely confusing and mystifying people.
Back in Uni I remember we had some very silly pretentious lecturers who thought they were impressing us, but it's just a stupid, pointless barrier to understanding.

So, correcting for a vernacular tone, removing gender bias etc, things like that are important, but complicating langauge at the expense of your ability to easily convey meaning is a trap too many willingly throw themselves into.
Ironscarf at 3:45PM, March 17, 2014
(offline)
Sadly I can no longer eat pies. To do so would be a form of pastry based Russian roulette. Not as exciting as that scene from The Deer Hunter I grant you, but just as deadly.
Lonnehart at 2:29AM, March 18, 2014
(online)
Ironscarf wrote:
Sadly I can no longer eat pies. To do so would be a form of pastry based Russian roulette. Not as exciting as that scene from The Deer Hunter I grant you, but just as deadly.
Ugh… that's gotta be depressing. I can eat pies. Just not a lot. That piecrust might have a ton of carbs in it.
Ironscarf at 3:30AM, March 18, 2014
(offline)
Doubly depressing, since the doctor told me this two days after I'd finally perfected my ultimate steak and kidney pie recipe. It's the fat content I have to avoid: apparently you can use pizza dough instead, which is not so bad, but I imagine it would disappointing in comparison.

On the plus side, after eight months of pastry abstinence, I am now 30 pounds lighter.
Ozoneocean at 5:57AM, March 18, 2014
(online)
WHO ATE ALL THE PIES?

Not iron scarf :(

Pinky TA has updated!
HippieVan at 11:36AM, March 18, 2014
(online)
@ironscarf: Losing 30 pounds is a pretty great accomplishment!

I'm not so bad about eating fatty things (although cheese is awesome), but it's probably in like my top ten fears that I'll have to stop eating sugar someday.

My computer suddenly stopped working yesterday afternoon. Juuuust in time for all my big essays coming due. Fortunately I didn't lose anything crucial because I use google drive, but still pretty crappy. Hoping it doesn't cost too much to fix. It looks at this point like at the very least I'll have to re-install all my programs…Microsoft office, photoshop, games, antivirus, etc.
Genejoke at 3:06PM, March 18, 2014
(online)
ozoneocean wrote:
WHO ATE ALL THE PIES?

Not iron scarf :(

Pinky TA has updated!
Don't lie, it's far too soon for a Pinky update.
Ozoneocean at 9:06PM, March 18, 2014
(online)
HippieVan wrote:

Fortunately I didn't lose anything crucial because I use google drive, but still pretty crappy. Hoping it doesn't cost too much to fix. It looks at this point like at the very least I'll have to re-install all my programs…Microsoft office, photoshop, games, antivirus, etc.
Haha! Google Drive is damn good for avoiding those pitfals! :)
Always an arsepain to reinstall though. :(
I haven't had that issue with Windows 7 yet. Almost though: Microsoft Essentials antivirus caused a super major issue, fortunately I was able to backup my whole system, restore from the backup in time and get rid of Microsoft essentails!
Genejoke wrote:

Don't lie, it's far too soon for a Pinky update.
I know RIGHT? Hyperspeed!
Genejoke at 12:06AM, March 19, 2014
(online)
You're living dangerously ozone, it's kinds scary.
It's funny how creative streaks go, my recent creaive energies have taken me all over the place. I've slowed on my own projects this week but have been hammering away at pages for heroes alliance. Feels good, even if it will be a while before those pages go live.
In other exciting and in no way dull news… someone corrected my use of etc to ect. crazy right? Life isn't exciting right now, I'm working split shifts and and not getting out much at all. Still Netflix keeps me company.
bravo1102 at 1:47AM, March 19, 2014
(offline)
ozoneocean wrote:
THIS very authentic looking meaty bastard for my feathery busby that I've already made, it's about 100mm:

The top one is just a priate type skull but the last two are from two different historical hussar units, both German.
-Unfortuntaely that's closer to the style the Nazi's coppied, but it looks way better because it hasn't got the big goofy jaw they gave theirs. Anyway, on the busby it'll look great.

This is not a NAZI skull. The NAZI SS skull had that goofy lower jaw. This is a PANZER totenkopf which is from the Prussian Leib hussars from back in the day via the kind ministrations of Heinz Gudarian the founder of the Panzertruppe. See his colar insignia? That's the model for your death head.

The uniform was designed for utility in the Tank. It's black rather than field grey so oil stains don't show up on it (and the tradition of the black hussars) had a short double breasted jacket so it wouldn't get caught up inside the tank (and look like a hussar dolman)and a big black beret in emulation of the Royal Tank Regiment whom Gudarian admired especially JFC Fuller. The beret didn't last long as it wasn't as practical as the standard issue German side cap. (To show that great minds think alike, the British army was at the same time developing the waist length battle dress jacket and the US was developing the wiast length M1941 combat jacket and the tanker's windcheater. )
Versus this guy Waffen SS Panzer division Totenkopf insignia with the goofy chin. He's SS you can tell from the his Aryan blue eyes, straw blonde hair and big sensuous lips.

If I ever get together the resources to collect full size uniforms again I'd start with a panzer uniform.
bravo1102 at 2:07AM, March 19, 2014
(offline)
Genejoke wrote:
You're living dangerously ozone, it's kinds scary.
It's funny how creative streaks go, my recent creaive energies have taken me all over the place. I've slowed on my own projects this week but have been hammering away at pages for heroes alliance. Feels good, even if it will be a while before those pages go live.
In other exciting and in no way dull news… someone corrected my use of etc to ect. crazy right? Life isn't exciting right now, I'm working split shifts and and not getting out much at all. Still Netflix keeps me company.
You too? Doing the same on my split shifts. In the past week I've gone through the first two seasons of Game of Thrones. And trying to finish another script. Plenty of starts and almost dones but nothing to the point of wanting to shoot it. Just jumping everywhere filling in plot holes.

Isn't etc. the abbreviation for et cetra? How do you get ect. out of ET Cetra? Just ignore the Latin derivation shall we?
Ozoneocean at 2:32AM, March 19, 2014
(online)
Nice reference images and side info on the tank uniforms.
Ya, I knew the SS one wasn't exactly like that because I just got this great book from amazon about all the uses of skull emblams throughout European history. Called history of the deaths head or something?
The guy said that the SS had originally used that very skull but the tank units wanted it too later on, since THEY at least had a connection with the original units that really did wear it, so the SS changed theirs to avoid confusion apparently.
bravo1102 at 5:27AM, March 19, 2014
(offline)
ozoneocean wrote:
The guy said that the SS had originally used that very skull but the tank units wanted it too later on, since THEY at least had a connection with the original units that really did wear it, so the SS changed theirs to avoid confusion apparently.
At the beginning of the Third Reich it was all about pleasing the army. So what the army wants it gets. Gudarian's ideas about tank uniforms go back to the 1920s when he worked with Russia on clandestine tank design.

Morale at work has hit rock bottom and apathy is everywhere. The supervisor interviewed supposedly 14 people and couldn't find anyone? More like the supervisor interviewed 14 people and was afriad to hire anyone because he didn't want to mess up by hiring the wrong people. He's the kind that'd say “A decsion not made is much better than making the wrong decision.” We need bodies because the managers don't like overtime and it is piling up. But not with me. I took myself off the table for that because I get so worn out.

Everyone at work has beard these days. It's an exception to see a clean shaven guy these days. Thankfully these are blue collar types so I don't have to see the wisps of hair hipsters wear. I stopped shaving because standing out in the cold as I do the wind hits the face shaved that morning and it hurts. Like something is biting my face. So I don't shave and I'm back to the Lew Armistead look.
Put on glasses and change the eye color to brown and it's me. Scary.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon