General Discussion

Rant, moan, rave and share - for all your chatter, natter, ETCETERA! 2013
HippieVan at 7:27PM, May 24, 2014
(online)
posts: 2,413
joined: 3-15-2008
Thanks for the compliments, guys! I may just have to try a similar look on my own since everyone seems to like it. :)
 
kawaiidaigakusei wrote:
Hippie-
The make-up artist really did a fantastic job on your eyes. It highlights your best features, especially the black liner used around the outside edges of your eyes. Really nice work done, from the picture it looks appropriate for everyday use. Also, since when did Sephora start having free make over promotions? (・・?)
 
  
If you get a $50 gift card it comes with a free makeover…not sure if they do that everywhere, though.
 
I'm tempted to try your starbucks drink, just to see what it's like! I tend to prefer sweet drinks, though…I imagine it's pretty bitter without syrup! I haven't been to a Starbucks since I got here because Montreal is so full of independent coffee shops.
 

 
I'm taking a really cool online course called “Ancient World through Film.” No textbook, we just read the primary source material and watch films. I'm currently reading parts of the Odyssey and really enjoying it, except that it's pretty violent. The description of him defeating the Cyclops is really graphic and disgusting. :/
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
Have a comic milestone, a community project or some comic-related news you’d like to see in
a newspost? Send it to me via PQ or at hippievannews(at)gmail.com!
last edited on May 25, 2014 7:37AM
Lonnehart at 9:04PM, May 24, 2014
(online)
posts: 2,573
joined: 3-16-2006
HippieVan wrote:
 I haven't been to a Starbucks since I got here because Montreal is so full of independent coffee shops.
  
Now I want to go there just to try out all the coffee.  If I could afford to…   Oh, well… I'll just have to be satisfied with the Folgers coffee even though it has a slight taint of paint thinner in it.  X_X
ozoneocean at 1:02AM, May 25, 2014
(online)
posts: 24,995
joined: 1-2-2004
Hippie, you look really good like that.
You know it's funny but I have a similar type of thinking when I put makeup on the characters I draw - I don't just automatically draw characters with red lipstick lips, eyeshadow eylids, blush on the cheekbones, mascara around the eyes, false eyelashes etc.
All of that is a concious choice after I've alreadry drawn and coloured the face- except the lips… I draw a normal lip shape first and then draw them in a lipstick lip shape in the final version of the line drawing.
 
And it can feel wierd and strange to paint their faces up like that, although it looks great! :D
Looking through Pinky TA again now there are pages where she's heavily made up, pages where it's more subtle and scenes and even whole storylines where she has no makup at all.
Except for mascara, because eleylashes. :)
 
———
 
Kawaii, in that situation with Duckers, I would make myself the leader and we would stand around doing nothing till we all died while I kept promising that water would come eventually. :)
Actually, most people would get tried of that and form their own groups, leaving more water for the rest of us and extending our survivability, hahahaha! :(
 
———
 
Hippie, I was just thinking of the Odyseey the other day. The ending is touching in that There's this father-son-grandfather get together, lots of family male bonding there, the sort of thing where they'd all be hugging and crying in an American movie…
Except it's a million times more bloody and awful when they not only slaughter ALL the suitors but also kill all the serving women on their home castle just because they “partied” with those nefarious males… I think they just hang the women, which is bad enough, but for the men they seal off the whole place and go in there and chop them up like pigs, paint the walls with blood… Good old Odysseus is responsible for a LOT of death over the course of that story.
 
bravo1102 at 5:59AM, May 25, 2014
(online)
posts: 3,323
joined: 1-21-2008
But all that violence is justified in the context of Greek Bronze Age society.  The whole host and guest thing that the suitors so horribly took advantage of, earning their deaths as defilers of the host/guest obligation.   The same as Polythemus earnes his blinding by his breaking the host/guest relationship by eating his guests.  I had this drilled into my head over a semester in my Greek history class with Jack Cargill http://history.rutgers.edu/faculty-directory/faculty-emeriti/151-cargill-jack

He used to insist we pronounce Greek names in the authentic pronunciations for example making Zeus a two syllable word Zay-oos.  I wish now I'd taken the second half of the class which started with the aftermath of the Second Persian War.

And I just watched 300: Rise of an Empire which has little or no resemblance to the history of the Second Persian War but is a visual feast.  And Artemsia is such an awesome villain. Thre's also Lena Headey reprising her role of the queen of Sparta.  Nice to see her all noble and good with her natural hair color rather than as that blonde bitch Cersei Lannister.  Watch for some other GoT and Spartacus: Blood and Sand cameos.  But history?  Nothing here except some names but at least there is none of that MARINES, um SPARTA screaming and yelling from the first film.  But the filters are so dark that you can't see any of the action very clearly.  It's dark grey on black with some light grey waves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3YbODo7ieQ
Genejoke at 6:44AM, May 25, 2014
(online)
posts: 3,075
joined: 4-9-2010
Bravo, that's because history is BORING with  captial BORING!!!  Film studios rightly assume we would be bored by historical accuracy.   Joking aside, films can be moderately accurate and entertaining. trying to think of some examples now.   like historical fiction, but there are usually errors.  What does often happen is that it inspires me to look into the events or people porttrayed in the film.
ozoneocean at 6:54AM, May 25, 2014
(online)
posts: 24,995
joined: 1-2-2004
“Zay-oos” was the Greek pronouciation, really? Because that is the exact same pronounciation as the latin “Deus” and the latin derived “dios”, so you sort of tend to think that way of saying “Zeus” was probably imposed on the word by later schollars because of the similaritity of the words…? Like the way many people now pronoucnce “Celtic” as “Seltic” instead of “Keltic” because that was the way the Romans treated their “C”s, as in “cellar” and not “crap”.
  
Amazing how lanaguage is so interelated and comes down to us from thousands of years of development.
I hear people say all the time that “The English lanagauge is soooo bad! So complicated, so many illogical spellings and ways of saying things!”, but I presionally think all those aspects make it amazing and beautiful because it connects you with an easily tracable path down the millenna to all sorts of differrent places and cultures! The fact that English straight out adopts meanings, pronouciations and spellings is a fantastic thing because it signposts important events in history.
The worst thing that could happen to the langauge is if we policed it to get rid of external words, or simplified it down the way Webster and others tried to do: speeding up the breaking of connections.
 
ozoneocean at 7:03AM, May 25, 2014
(online)
posts: 24,995
joined: 1-2-2004
Historically accurate stuff can be amazingly cool! I don't think the material is ever booring, it just comes down to the imagination and skill of the person telling the story.
 
When you're unskilled it's much easier to throw in popular cliches because you know most people will instantly get those and it makes things much less work, rather than take the time to tell the real story the right way.
It's a lot like copy and pasting. Most hollywood writers, directors, and executives are basically nothing more than spriters. And people like Tom Cruise are a constantly recoloured Sonic.
 
Genejoke at 7:20AM, May 25, 2014
(online)
posts: 3,075
joined: 4-9-2010
I can be cool, my “rant” was from a hollywood POV.
ozoneocean at 7:39AM, May 25, 2014
(online)
posts: 24,995
joined: 1-2-2004
I know, you were joking :D
As you said.
I just liked going with my spriter parraell. I couldn't beleive how well that fits! All the big stars are just recoloured sprites, hahaha! 
 
And we as movie viewers are like webcomic readers, in that youner ones who haven't seen much (and stupider ones) are enthralled by movie cliches, just like the the audience of sprite comics.
But for more expereinced, knowledgable webcomic readers/movie watchers, they know the cliches instandly and are bored of them.
 
…also applied to gamer comics.
That's why so many “critics” hate “lowest common denominator movies”- it's not because they're really elitist, too cool for school or arseholes, rather it's because they watch so many films they've seen the cliche storytelling elements soooooo many times that they're sick of them and need something new.
 
…excuse me while I dissapear up my own bumhole talking out this stuff… I'm colouring a comic page and it's so booring I'm just thinking about things in detail instead. :(
 
Genejoke at 8:21AM, May 25, 2014
(online)
posts: 3,075
joined: 4-9-2010
Stars like tome cruise, cruise by on their charisma.  Tom hanks is another example for many of his movies.  The recoloured sprite analogy works for me.
kawaiidaigakusei at 9:02AM, May 25, 2014
(online)
posts: 196
joined: 3-23-2007
It is hard to avoid reading about the recent events of the UC Santa Barbara shooting spree since it has made global headlines. The problem I have been seeing with articles is that the media is calling attention to the fact that the suspect was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, had sexual frustration from being a 22-year old virgin, did not have a lot of friends, was not dating anyone because of his inability to get a girlfriend, made use of online forums, spent more time in cyberspace than in the “real world”, suffered from desperate loneliness, used social media by leaving a track record of vlogs, traveled the world in business class, attended premieres along Hollywood A-listers, drove around fancy cars, took selfies, lived a “sun-kissed” lifestyle, and had loving parents.

Yup, sounds like he was a normal twenty-something.
last edited on May 25, 2014 9:04AM
HippieVan at 9:11AM, May 25, 2014
(online)
posts: 2,413
joined: 3-15-2008
ozoneocean wrote:
Hippie, you look really good like that.
You know it's funny but I have a similar type of thinking when I put makeup on the characters I draw - I don't just automatically draw characters with red lipstick lips, eyeshadow eylids, blush on the cheekbones, mascara around the eyes, false eyelashes etc.
All of that is a concious choice after I've alreadry drawn and coloured the face- except the lips… I draw a normal lip shape first and then draw them in a lipstick lip shape in the final version of the line drawing.
 
Interesting, I've never thought about that! I usually draw men (or cats) but when I do draw women my tendency is probably to do either no makeup or winged/cat-eye eyeliner if I'm not going for any particular style.
 
Aw man, thinking about that I'm realizing how little I do any proper art these days. Just doodling in the margins of my notebooks… :(
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
Have a comic milestone, a community project or some comic-related news you’d like to see in
a newspost? Send it to me via PQ or at hippievannews(at)gmail.com!
kawaiidaigakusei at 4:46PM, May 25, 2014
(online)
posts: 196
joined: 3-23-2007
Yes! Hippie, you should totally try that drink. The matcha powder already comes with premixed sugar so it is already pretty sweet. The addition of the syrup masks all hints of green tea, which is why I discard it. The extra scoops of matcha make it so dark green compared to the original. I just went back today and ordered the same thing. This time I wrote the whole order down on an index card and handed it to the cashier to avoid any miscommunication.



Interesting concept about applying make up AFTER drawing the regular art. I tried my hand at it with an older comic page using multiple layers and reducing the opacity. It is a pretty fun way to experiment with a make-up color palette without spending tons of money on eye shadows or mascara. I never realised how closely make-up application is related to comic shading techniques.
Gunwallace at 6:05PM, May 25, 2014
(online)
posts: 255
joined: 10-13-2010
Genejoke wrote:
Bravo, that's because history is BORING with  captial BORING!!!  Film studios rightly assume we would be bored by historical accuracy.   Joking aside, films can be moderately accurate and entertaining. trying to think of some examples now.   like historical fiction, but there are usually errors.  What does often happen is that it inspires me to look into the events or people porttrayed in the film.
I disagree … history is often more complex and less clear cut than Hollywood stories, but often more interesting.  Take the god-awful Elizabeth movies; so far removed from history they should have come with a warning. They simplified the plot, removed some of the best gory moments, and changed whatever bits of people lives they felt like, and if you know the history you ask yourself “Why?” since the story they chose to create was far duller than what actually happened.
But maybe with the success of Game of Thrones we may see some attempts to make nice and complex with multiple story arcs for actual historical periods? I can but dream.  
David ‘Gunwallace’ Tulloch, www.virtuallycomics.com
bravo1102 at 8:33AM, May 26, 2014
(online)
posts: 3,323
joined: 1-21-2008
Gunwallace wrote:
But maybe with the success of Game of Thrones we may see some attempts to make nice and complex with multiple story arcs for actual historical periods? I can but dream.  
 
Did you see The White Queen miniseries?   Based on the Philippa Gregory novels about the Wars of the Roses. Yeah it ain't completely accurate but it captures the period flavor a lot better than many other costume dramas.  Some of the strict historical inaccuracies are in fact based on Medieval legends of the Wars of the Roses like Edward and Elizabeth under the oak tree.

 At first I derided GoT as the Wars of the Roses with Dragons however it has gotten a lot richer as it has had four seasons to stretch out.  I really wish some european hisotry could be given the attention GoT has gotten, but at least we got HBO's Rome back in the day. If you know your history you can serarch out the historical bits and pieces from GoT and have fun doing it.  Asian  audiences have gotten long costume TV dramas chonicling Chinese and Japanese history. (Ignore that Tom Cruise last samurai thing) There have been some good Polish and Russian history dramas from their TV productions, but we only get Hollywood.

Luckily World War II got Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg to produce Band of Brothers and The Pacific.  The Pacific is especially realistic in the portrayal of the USMC war.  Bob Leckie and Joe Basselone are both NJ natives so there were huge write-ups and interviews with family when the series came out.  I also read Bob Leckie's memoirs Helmet for my Pillow and they followed it blow for blow. 

And you'd be surprised just how accurate Spartacus: Blood and Sand is. It doesn't capture the literal historical chronolgy but is excellent in recreating the texture of actual Roman day to day life.  Shit like that really happened as in that sensationalized series so it's not quite as extreme as you'd think.  Just like the HBO series Rome was great at capturing the flavor of Roman life and the sense of the flow of events in the time of Julius Caesar even if it doesn't follow the chronology bit by bit. And it was nice to finally see Roman legionaries wearing chainmail.
ozoneocean at 3:04AM, May 27, 2014
(online)
posts: 24,995
joined: 1-2-2004
kawaiidaigakusei wrote:
 

 
Interesting concept about applying make up AFTER drawing the regular art. I tried my hand at it with an older comic page using multiple layers and reducing the opacity. It is a pretty fun way to experiment with a make-up color palette without spending tons of money on eye shadows or mascara. I never realised how closely make-up application is related to comic shading techniques.
 
The many faces of Pinky:
 

Unlike a lot of comic ladies, she doesn't come with permenant makeup, or ever permenantly coloured hair!
I paint on the makeup in the same layer as the rest of the skin- after I've done the plain version.
Man, I love drawing stuff! ^_^
 
Ironscarf at 11:48AM, May 27, 2014
(online)
posts: 1,118
joined: 9-9-2008
Excellent! So many different moods going on there, portrayed with colour and shade, not just facial expression.
 
 
I love drawing too, but I love the visual research even more. Who knew there were so many different pineapple ice buckets? I can't decide whether to draw kitsch plastic, bold brass or swanky silver.
 
HippieVan at 2:45PM, May 27, 2014
(online)
posts: 2,413
joined: 3-15-2008
ozoneocean wrote:
Unlike a lot of comic ladies, she doesn't come with permenant makeup, or ever permenantly coloured hair!
I paint on the makeup in the same layer as the rest of the skin- after I've done the plain version.
Man, I love drawing stuff! ^_^
 
   

So cool! I love that she looks like crap sometimes, too. (Edit: Just to be clear, I don't mean badly drawn - I mean she looks legitimately tired/sick/upset.) Most comics just have ladies look exactly the same when they're upset, but with some tears and maybe running mascara. And a sexy pouting lip.





I wish I had my tablet with me! I've been drawing some Izzy and I hate not being able to put the whole page together. I'm pretty happy with the first panel.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
Have a comic milestone, a community project or some comic-related news you’d like to see in
a newspost? Send it to me via PQ or at hippievannews(at)gmail.com!
last edited on May 27, 2014 2:46PM
ozoneocean at 9:14PM, May 27, 2014
(online)
posts: 24,995
joined: 1-2-2004
Thanks Scarf and Hippie!
Saying she looks crap is one of the best compliments on my drawing of her I've ever had! :D
Looking through the pages, there's a lot less with her made up, funilly enough. Though there's some weirdness where she suddenly looks all made up in one panel out of the blue when she wasn't before or after… Stupid artist sysndrome.
 
@Scarf- visual research is a terrible aditiction. I have gigabytes of space defoveted to my massive art refference folder. You can spend hours and hours going through google and bing image search looking for the perfect example of something… and then looking for all the varations and new ones you've never seen before.
Neither search engine is as good for that as they used to be now though, often there are too many repeats of the same things over and over, or just too much of the wrong things.
 
@Hippie, that Archie… hahaha! Mainsteam superheros are even worse.
Good to hear about your comicing!
 
ozoneocean at 2:59AM, May 28, 2014
(online)
posts: 24,995
joined: 1-2-2004
Zone of the Enders is an interesting anime!
The animation is really rough, with really thick outlines, some but not all of the English voice acting is terrible (especially the main villain), but nevertheless it has enough redeeming features that I'm finding it adictive!
 
Unlike ALL the other anime I've been seeing for ages the main hero is a FORTYNINE year old man, and he's trying to reconect with his ADULT children who are not in school but have actual adult jobs!
How is this possible in an aime????? O_o
 
The technology seems to be mainly based on hard scifi, with people using an orbital elevator to get into space and you can't just shoot over to other planets once you're up there, even something as close as mars is hard to get to for them.
The main mecha robot has a very female AI personality, some pink in her colour-scheme and a vaugly female shape… but her cockpit actually takes the form of a giant spacecock sticking out of her crotch.
 
And something that should amuse Bravo-
The hero's name is James Lynx, but the viallian is always calling him “John Carter”, shouting, screaming, ranting about John Carter. It's hillarious.
 
Also, the end theme music, it's a short version of this and I find it quite adictive:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4UVGT2e0a8
 
bravo1102 at 7:29AM, May 28, 2014
(online)
posts: 3,323
joined: 1-21-2008
I'll give it a look, but like all my anime I'll avoid the English dub.  I should find out where they do these dubs and audition.  Banes and Ozone do better voices than most of the dubs.  And then there's the iffy translations.  Some is literal others are so figurative that I doubt the original creaters would recognize their script.  Right now I have Campione and Battle for Titan to watch.

Just rewatched Another it was better.  Knowing the ending I could go through and pay closer attention to the narrative structure.  Really good and creepy.  

And I downloaded the whole run of The Twilight Zone and am even more impressed than I was the first dozen times I saw most of the episodes.  I'm surprised at how many of the hour episodes I had seen.  The Outer Limits by contrast has not held up well at all.  Much of the writing is substandard at best.  I can live with cardboard sets and rubber monsters but a lot of the plots are so contrived and silly even one of my favorite episodes The Invisibles (Based on Heinlein's The Puppet Masters) was awful.
Genejoke at 11:04AM, May 28, 2014
(online)
posts: 3,075
joined: 4-9-2010
http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/forum/topic/176155/
I'm putting a call out for Lite Bites, check out that thread and if you can help out I will be mightly obliged.
Skullbie at 2:41PM, May 28, 2014
(online)
posts: 4,763
joined: 12-9-2007
I am so goddamn tired of seeing feminist/rape culture debates. I stopped going to tumblr because it was like playing russian roulette with following people. They could have three pages of good content and then suddenly fill up my dashboard with 20-30 rape culture comix and capslock rants like goddamn
Do other people not get tired of seeing it? Ever?
———————
So my grail arrived, he's beautiful, but…I cant find the charge for him anywhere. I cant even find my order info on the website. The heck? Guess I'll email them, but dang dude.
Japanese sites are so weird tho. -_- For example I ordered a vinyl figure back in january, keep in mind there is not a single ‘how to order’ anywhere on the site, it just redirected me to paypal and i assumed it was all good. Simple, right? So may rolls around and I notice i'm no longer getting emails from their fan list. The figure was also supposed to come out in may and i'm like wtf. Paypal changes its format and an invoice from them pops up…from march. So instead of having a faq on their page or emailing me to pay, they banned me from their sellers list and wont send the fig -_- Literally two seconds of communication could have fixed this.
 
Lonnehart at 3:17PM, May 28, 2014
(online)
posts: 2,573
joined: 3-16-2006
Wow.  Woke up from a nightmare.  Basically in the nightmare my “credit score” got very VERY bad.  How bad?
….

The merchants refused to take my cash because my extremely bad credit.  It doesn't make any sense, but then again most dreams don't make sense anyway.  :)
HippieVan at 5:46PM, May 28, 2014
(online)
posts: 2,413
joined: 3-15-2008
I tried my hand at using markers today, for the first time since…elementary school? I'm not sure I've been entirely successful so far. Part of the problem is that the paper I have with me here seems way too porous, as you can see by my attempt at lettering. I also feel as though I have to work really fast to avoid getting lines everywhere, which is difficult. I know my digital work doesn't look like it, but I tend to work in really small, scribbly/cross-hatchy motions. Filling in one big area really quicky is hard for me. The colours seem to transfer to digital a lot nicer than pencil crayon, though!
 


bravo1102 wrote:
And I downloaded the whole run of The Twilight Zone and am even more impressed than I was the first dozen times I saw most of the episodes.  I'm surprised at how many of the hour episodes I had seen.  The Outer Limits by contrast has not held up well at all.  Much of the writing is substandard at best.  I can live with cardboard sets and rubber monsters but a lot of the plots are so contrived and silly even one of my favorite episodes The Invisibles (Based on Heinlein's The Puppet Masters) was awful.
   
Haha, the first time I read that all I saw was “Twilight Zone” and “substandard writing” and I was about to go on a bit of a rant at you. But no, we're good! Most of the time the Twilight Zone was pretty good for not overdoing the special effects, which I think has helped it stand the test of time (along with the amazing writing, casting, etc). Often spaceships would be seen from a distance, and frightening or supernatural things would be implied rather than shown. And the exceptions are usually just hilarious, so that's okay too.

Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
Have a comic milestone, a community project or some comic-related news you’d like to see in
a newspost? Send it to me via PQ or at hippievannews(at)gmail.com!
JoeL_CQB at 11:10PM, May 28, 2014
(online)
posts: 546
joined: 4-17-2007
Skullbie wrote:
I am so goddamn tired of seeing feminist/rape culture debates. I stopped going to tumblr because it was like playing russian roulette with following people. They could have three pages of good content and then suddenly fill up my dashboard with 20-30 rape culture comix and capslock rants like goddamn
Do other people not get tired of seeing it? Ever?
i think the influx of those posts is because what happened in Santa Barbara,CA over memorial weekend. :S
Skullbie at 1:59PM, May 29, 2014
(online)
posts: 4,763
joined: 12-9-2007
JoeL_CQB wrote:
 i think the influx of those posts is because what happened in Santa Barbara,CA over memorial weekend. :S 
I know about that, my feeds were filled up with people needing to soapbox about gender issues looong before that narccisist psycho killed those girls, and i'd daresay the majority of posts ive seen recently did not even mention the killer/victims. :/ It's still posts preaching to the choir or dumb knee-jerk garanteed reply images/comics that exist for stirring up drama(on both sides)
——————
My dad brought out tubs of my old manga from the shed. Most are now yellowed looking from the cheap paper they used. I just put them back in. Tbh i could never find a way to display manga that didnt look cheap.
 
kawaiidaigakusei at 3:16PM, May 29, 2014
(online)
posts: 196
joined: 3-23-2007
Skullbie wrote:
My dad brought out tubs of my old manga from the shed. Most are now yellowed looking from the cheap paper they used. I just put them back in. Tbh I could never find a way to display manga that didn't look cheap.
I spent all my babysitting money in high school on building a manga collection. At $10 a piece, it easily cost over $500. If the books do not get destroyed from occasional wear and tear, and yellowing of the pages like you mentioned, the silverfish will happily eat the glue in the spines. It happened to a few of my signed ones even though I took the necessary caution to place them in plastic sleeves.

I think that is why I love reading webcomics and have stuck with them long after I stopped collecting manga.
ozoneocean at 7:40PM, May 29, 2014
(online)
posts: 24,995
joined: 1-2-2004
The social media has been getting a bit of a typhoon on that subject for a while now.
They get so hyperbolic and confrontational, condescending, angry… But the sad, horrible part of it is that the the other side, the mysoginists, they really do exist and their fucking horrible; cro-magnon, knukle dragging shit-eaters who make you want to leave the planet.
 
———-
 
That Izzy pic rules Hippie! I never really mastered markers. You're right, they transfer very well to the screen. Suprisingly well.
That alien costume should make an apearence in every scifi, like Robbie the Robot or the Wilhelm screem!
 
Lonnehart at 11:23PM, May 29, 2014
(online)
posts: 2,573
joined: 3-16-2006
*sigh*
I was never able to get a manga collection.  Well, all the manga I had (before a supertyphoon blew it away) was translated.  I can get a ton of manga here on Guam (there are several stores that sell it), but I can't read any of it.  I will buy some as art reference though… you can only look at a computer screen before your eyes start complaining about all that light.

Okay.  I think I'm going to do something weird.  I hardly use any “offensive four letter words* in conversation.  Even when angry (I go silent instead).  But now that I've been to Minecraft's version of that fiery place that ministers and priests claim where bad people go, when the conversation warrants it I'll just tell them ”You can burn in the Nether".  
Or maybe not.  I'll end up weirding people out that way.  X_X
last edited on May 29, 2014 11:26PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved