Networking & Community Projects

Super-Villain Heist Comic - Artist Wanted
ironhand at 1:29AM, Jan. 22, 2013
(online)
Hey, everybody. So I'm currently searching for an artist (one who particularly is interested in super-villains and therefore invested in the comic) to provide the art for a mini series of 7 issues. I'll rough out the general idea below. If anyone is interested, please contact me via PQ (please showcase some of your art, too)
The story focusses on very street-level criminals (think Spider-Man rogues, maybe even less) who, after many years of being of being arrested and escaping finally decide they want to get some money and call it quits. So the old team (consisting of around 7 people, all with different powers) get together for their last heist. But, as with every heist story, nothing is what it seems. It's been a few years since the old team saw each-other, so who has changed and what are their allegiances now…just who exactly are they stealing from? Can they trust one another?
This whole story will showcase a lot of “talking heads” and also a lot of heavy action, please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks, Chris
Stop looking at my signature and read my comics!!
MrHades at 7:41AM, March 11, 2013
(online)
Sounds like a great idea. If I could help, I would
Hey, why not follow me on Twitter? User name: @THE_MrHades

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved