Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Runnin' With a Gun
easydoesit at 4:12PM, Jan. 28, 2013
(online)
Hi there, I'm Michael Grills. I started my career as an artist at Bioware Corp. making AAA video games for the masses. Since then I have spent over 7 years professionally illustrating books, magazines, commercials, and lots of other cool stuff. This comic book is my way of getting back to my creative roots. I hope you enjoy.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Runnin_With_a_Gun/
Runnin With a Gun is a modern crime noir story. It is currently presented as an online comic book. A new page is added every Monday. You can subscribe viaRSSor sign up to get updates in your email.
Kara is a highly skilled assassin who has never missed a shot. But for this latest target something happened; she hesitated, she missed, and she didn't finish the job.
Now everybody around her is suffering for her mistake and it's up to her to make things right.
Given a second chance will Kara finish the job? Or has she finally found an innocent life, a life that isn't worth destroying.
Join Kara the assassin, Nelson her savior, and Thompson her teacher in a crime story told as comic noir.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon