Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

I hate my girlfriend's poodle so I made a comic about it. That is how deep the hatred runs...
ATBL at 1:30PM, March 18, 2013
(online)
Pretty much what the title says. The comic is called My Girlfriend's Dog and it's about this bratty little mutt poodle of hers that I rival.

last edited on March 18, 2013 1:32PM
MomotionTheCommotion at 7:30AM, March 19, 2013
(offline)
Lol, this is an awesome little comic. I'd totally use one of these as a bookmark. I can also imagine this being on your local news paper, that'd be pretty cool. Keep it up, it's hilarious! And I'm fond of the art style too.
ATBL at 2:18PM, March 19, 2013
(online)
MomotionTheCommotion wrote:
Lol, this is an awesome little comic. I'd totally use one of these as a bookmark. I can also imagine this being on your local news paper, that'd be pretty cool. Keep it up, it's hilarious! And I'm fond of the art style too.
Thanks so much! We're sruprised at all the positive reactions we're getting from the comic (we being myself and my writing partner). That's funny you mentioned the strips as bookmarks becuase just the other night we were talking about how we should make some bookmarks for the comic. The site that we are hosting on (Tapastic.com) is going to be at Wondercon soon and they said they'd hand out bookmarks we we made some up. They will also be creating buttons, so we gotta jump on that! Thanks again, Momotion, we really enjoy making these strips and have a lot more to come.

MomotionTheCommotion at 1:50AM, March 20, 2013
(offline)
That's awesome! And call me Momo ;3
I wish I could go and see you guys in person too. It's always nice to chat with other artists at conventions. I wish you guys the best of luck. Also, how is your girlfriend taking all of this? Lol
ATBL at 12:08PM, March 21, 2013
(online)
MomotionTheCommotion wrote:
That's awesome! And call me Momo ;3
I wish I could go and see you guys in person too. It's always nice to chat with other artists at conventions. I wish you guys the best of luck. Also, how is your girlfriend taking all of this? Lol

Oh, we're not going to be at the con, just the hosting site (Tapastic). We'd love to go, but the con is in Anaheim and we are in the Pacific Northwest. Too long of a journey! The con USED to be held in San Fran, which was great because we used to live in the Bay Area. We might have something at the Emerald City Con someday, but we still haven't determined if booth costs are worth it for what we are currently doing. Maybe when we print our graphic novel that we're in the middle of writing…
My gf enjoys the comics. Deep down she knows that her dog is a huge pain in the @$$, lol. We recently adopted a puppy and named him Bastian (just a mid-sized mutt), so I am looking forward to a good opportunity to write him into the comic.

ATBL at 7:08PM, April 18, 2013
(online)
The wonderful creator of the super funny comic, Groovy, Kinda (http://tapastic.com/episode/3477) recently did an hilarious guest strip for My Girlfriend's Dog. I can only wish my artwork for the series was as good as his. You can read it here: http://tapastic.com/episode/3685

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon