Help, Support and Suggestions

no longer able to upload pages?
endface at 7:24AM, April 22, 2013
(online)
hi, uh
i was attempting to queue a bunch of pages today and then about 9 pages in it suddenly just… stopped letting me
like, i'll fill out the submission form and then when i go to save it, it just refreshes the page and nothing has changed
i'm not… entirely sure what caused this? or how to go about fixing it?
thanks in advance
last edited on April 22, 2013 7:25AM
ozoneocean at 9:36AM, April 22, 2013
(online)
Ok man, I did a test and uploaded a new page to your comic and then deleted it ok. No problems.
Did the file name have any spaces or characters in it appart from numbers and letters?
How about your author notes? Any HTML in there or special characters?

Could you try a test with just a simple jpg file called something like “test.jpg” and “test” as the title and author notes, just as a control?

endface at 1:03PM, April 22, 2013
(online)
ah! okay, i think i figured out the problem
i hadn't thought to actually consult a calendar and i was trying to set them to post once a day, so the page that wound up breaking everything was being scheduled to post on March 31st, a date which does not exist, thus the problem
that was kinda dumb, i'm sorry if i wasted your time
Lightfoot at 2:47PM, May 9, 2013
(online)
(this is a post from a few weeks, ago, but I'm having a similar kind of problem)
I'm having a problem where I can't upload the new page of my comic.  I've tried some of the suggestions above but it doesn't seem to work.
I first tried to upload the page over 12 hours ago, and got “500 Internal Server Error”.  I just tried again, and received the same message. I tried removing the author's comment.  The file name is just “pulse129.jpg”.  I'm not doing anything different from the previous 128 pages.
Is there a problem?  …or I mean am I the only one having the problem?
shastab24 at 9:18PM, May 9, 2013
(online)
I'm having the problem, too.  And considering that even though I uploaded today's page yesterday, my comic is still listed in the recently updated, I would assume others are having the same problem (or it's been a REALLY slow day for updates).
ozoneocean at 12:54AM, June 6, 2013
(online)
Sorry for taking so long to get to this guys! I was really busy back then… But theah, that should be gone now. We got that issue all cleared up back then, it was an anoying sitewide problem.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved