Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

'JACK & JILL: To Live is to Die' Returns From 2 Yr Hiatus; New Update Tonight 8 PM central
nsterken7983 at 3:48PM, May 13, 2013
(online)
This is a post-apocalyptic Western story about two sisters living in the Western United States after the Second Civil War. Drawn in a western-manga style and presented in full color, I began this comic 2 years ago in hopes of one day self-publishing.
After pursuing other projects and other lines of work, I am glad to announce that I will be picking the story up again and moving forward. Updates will be on Mondays, 8 pm, central time. This comic will update once or twice a week.
http://www.drunkduck.com/JACK_AND_JILL_to_live_is_to_die/
This comic will be available in print through Indy Planet and also digitally through Ka-Blam as well. I will also be releasing device versions for the Kindle, Nook and others. There will be a Kickstarter in hopefully a month to support the comic.
I will also be launching a YouTube channel centered around drawing comics where you will be able to watch some behind the scenes of this comic actually being drawn.
I hope you'll take a look at the book and leave a comment in the comments section.
Thank you and have a nice day,
Nate Sterken

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon