Help, Support and Suggestions

have some trouble editing the comic or managing pages
Neil_Whitehorn at 7:36PM, July 11, 2013
(online)
i seem to have some trouble editing the comic or managing pages
i find it difficult to re-order the pages, the system/site thing just seems to kinda stall
if i wanted to edit or rearrange multiple pages it would be impossible
what if i had multiple issues and wanted to rearrange multiple pages or entire issues or upload stuff to the middle somewhere or the beginning? this would become virtually impossible to manage with the current system
it would virtually be more easy to just reupload everything from scratch
i could make a new comic for each issue, should i be doing something like that instead?
skoolmunkee at 10:23AM, July 22, 2013
(online)
Hey :)

Yeah the page management system kind of sucks! You can only move one page up or down at a time and you have to wait for the web page to reload. There have been lots of good suggestions on how to improve that system (including fixing some bugs) but unfortunately wowio isn't able to work on the site right now. :/ I hope you're not having too much trouble, moving pages isn't a thing most people do often.
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
resleander at 12:55PM, Oct. 24, 2013
(online)
Also I can´t seem to ´push´ a page back beyond the twentieth page. The ‘down’ arrow simply isn't there, because there is no ‘below’ (the 21st page appears on another list when you click the next or previous button). This makes editing the order of pages not only tedious, but maybe even impossible. 

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved