rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
picosux224 at 11:48PM, Feb. 28, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*looks at Anita* oh hey their Ann*hugs her back*im fine just wondering around..but what are you doing shouldnt you be with your mother?
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on March 1, 2014 1:37PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 3:27AM, March 1, 2014
(online)
Snow: I would be delighted to host you. Visits from friends have become rather rare lately, you know. I just need to get Val's okay. *he pulls his cellphone out and puts some steps between him and Doc out of courtesy; the phone stops ringing, but nobody's heard on the other side of the line* Val?
Val: “Hmph.” *sounds as if she just cried*
Snow: I just talked to Doc and he will try to save our boy. He says he will be alright, he is preparing to come home with me for a checkup to see if he can do anything right away. Is that okay with you, dear?
Val: “…”
Snow: … Honey?
Val: “Mhm.”
Snow: Okay then, give us ten minutes. Love you.
Val: *sniffs and hangs up*
Snow: *puts the phone down worried and begins to cut the steak into edible pieces and pick the plate up to be mobile while eating; removing his left glove, he starts picking up and eating the steak and sided fries* (Bah, this is medium!) *despite that, he almost chugs down the food, surprised by how hungry he suddenly was* (That's right, I haven't eaten anything today.) *flushing one bite down with a gulp of wine, he returns to Doc* She says she can't wait to see you. We will just need to take the company portal generators since the APG broke for some weird reason. So, do you need help packing?
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on April 21, 2014 4:24AM
Ink_wolf at 6:11AM, March 1, 2014
(online)
Lucy: *nods, taking it all in and storing questions to ask after the tour.*

–Zot, Stairs–
Rust: “I try not be a part of stories anymore. they are dangerous things that draw undue attention to would-be nobodies like me.” *he shugs off the question with his his tone, intonation, and bodylanguage remaining dismissive. his back remains to MB and this the hidden…something brought up in his in eyes remains unseen.* “do you know of any good gin joints around here?” *the old mobian asks.*
"There's no such thing as sanity, And that's the sanest fact"-Dire Straits, One World

shadowbladeXIII at 4:37PM, March 1, 2014
(online)
MB:(ah a drinker I see…) of course. we have a couple here in the tower One at our mall on the fourth floor, another coming up right now near the amusement park on the 6th. We can make a Pit stop to get you one if you'd like. If not-*he then stops*(wait a second…does he even know) Um, Rust tell me, where exactly are you from?
*on with the tour*
SB: 4th floor is our mall area you'll find alot here, clothes, food, bars we even have a theater in here.
*teleports*
5th floor home to our training center, and the start of the many lounging areas along with docking for airships and zepplins to deliver and recieve goods.
*telports*
6th floor is our amusement park rides cotton candy and games galore. its actually one of our favorites.
*teleports*
7th floor houses our medical clinic, best minds white mages, Wizards and more study and make medicince here and help others also this houses our Metroids facility for the eariler stages of these creatures.
*teleports*
8th floor is home to many more of our experienced staff advanced training areas and the second hanger area and Doc's lab. Word of advice stay away during happy hour.
*teleports*
9th floor is home to our garden where we frow most of of our flora much of what you see here is used for medicine on the 7th.

*Doc's lab*
Doc: TheAPG broke? Well, it was a mass made proto type. To be honest, i'm supried it lasted this long. I'll take a look and see what can be done about that later. and don't worry I got everything we need.*he packs several things of what appears to be some sort of pink liquid in a case and some tools and closes it* Now come on let's go to your place and fix your boy up.

*over with Pico*
Anita: Well, that's the thing Mom's low on medicine again and I was wondering if you can produce some*hands him the instrucions and smiles* Normally, I ask doc but he's been busier than usual with all the new orders, and I don't know if he'll get to it in time. Can you help, please?
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on March 1, 2014 5:45PM
picosux224 at 4:59PM, March 1, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*looks at note then at Anita he then puts the note in his pocket and smiles at her*id do anything to help you or your mother out*he then puts his hand on her head and got to her level and gives her a warm almost fatherly smile*stay out of trouble ok Ann?.*in a split second he was gone as he teleports to his lab*Anita:*blinks*Pico? *at Picos lab*
Pico:*after makeing them he smiles* now to deliver them toRose
last edited on March 1, 2014 7:44PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 8:39PM, March 1, 2014
(online)
Snow: Alright, let's do it. (I almost can't imagine it to work… Two of the worst things that could happen to a foetus… Malformations that would render any survival absolutely impossible…) *they begin to head up to the permanently open company portals; few people cross their path, of which even fewer would greet Snow friendly; many flat out ignore him while giving Doc a Hi, Sir or a simple nod - or at least the ones that don't turn around and flee upon sight, terrified of the stories they heard about him* (Right, with Doc it's normal. However, it seems like the old rumours about me are still in the air. Heh. Such irony. I wonder if they still say the same about Valary as well.) So, what've we missed out on in the meantime? Judging by the empty hallways and lack of explosions, the tower seems busy with external work.
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on April 21, 2014 4:33AM
Ink_wolf at 8:54PM, March 1, 2014
(online)
–Zot, Stairs–
Rust: “Bad question, Kid, my turn.” *he says flatly as he keeps walking down the stairs. his cigarette finally burns down to it's filter and he replaces it.* “It's not my business to know, nor your to tell me, but what does Bittersweet's tell mean? Female hedgehog, young, white fur and pink eyes that'll turn purple.” *he casually gestures the aproximate height and build of Claire as he describes her.* “I've got a couple of assumptions, mind you, but I'd rather have facts instead of educated bullshit.”

–Zot, 9th floor–
Lucy: *keeps nodding and storing questions. Oddly enough, the medical facilities seem to confuse him more than the indoor amusement park.*
"There's no such thing as sanity, And that's the sanest fact"-Dire Straits, One World

shadowbladeXIII at 10:44PM, March 1, 2014
(online)
MB:(he played with Claire? and it took notice? well I might as well tell him what I know. hopefully he'll use this to avoid this kind of thing again.)Well I don't know the full story but, she was given back her life, but left out a few facts Such as she made a deal with the “Clowns in the divine courtroom” in exchange for her a demon bonded to her soul. From what I understand it takes a large amount of evil just to draw it out. and judging by what your telling me your presence was enough to stir the beast inside her. *he then stops to think about what he's heard and was told* …that can't be right though as it doesn't show with quality of sin or evilness just quanity. So, that would mean you must have done some real bad things just for that monster in her to take notice of you. Am I correct to presume this of you, Rust?

*back with the tour*
SB: 10th floor crops livestock, and storage for meats, fish and other dairy prouducts. very handy for cooking. also there's the meeting room used for special events and parties. also our teleporter for those who come in from home. Zot employees only of course.
*teleports*
11th floor is where the 3 of 5 generals stay and most of the high experienced members along with our most dangerous training room for experts only.
*teleports*
12th floor is where our mages teach magic, hold our Library filled with tomes and Morphblades room
*teleports*
and then there's the 13 floor with my office, security, and our studios for designs. Thus concluding the tower of Zot tour.Now do you have any questions?

*In the hallways close to the teleporter*
Doc: Well where do I begin?I was recently offered my acting carreer in Japan again though, I'm not going back for the sake of not wanting to wrestle Kaiju, and several overpowered Samuri. I finished and improved some of your experiments, and recently one of my patients is almost fully cured and no less almost able to begin to try to walk again.Shadowblade has been making deals left and right with the nations and keeping everyone happy. he's been doing things with the space programs, and been playing the charatible father by donating to shelters, food banks and research facilities for diseases. heck we've even been building places from homes to Libraries. Overall, we've been ok over here devoting time to the people who need it.
*the 2 then enter the teleportation room*
So, tell me, what's your house all like? I'm curious to know.

*elsewhere*
Anita: where did he go? I know he's magic but still…*sigh* oh well I guess I'll wait for him*sits down by the door*
last edited on March 1, 2014 10:52PM
picosux224 at 10:48PM, March 1, 2014
(offline)
*teleports back to Anita*
Pico:sorry about that work is the only thing that keeps me busy these days*grins widely as he gives her the capsules*
SnowTheHedgehog at 4:38AM, March 2, 2014
(online)
Snow: It's neat. Seems bigger than it is from the outside, but big enough to contain everything we need. It's also supplied with some dandy advanced technology for my hobby lab and all the rest of the house. You know, automatically darkening windows glass, intelligent lighting and heating system, et cetera. No training room though, we're sparring outside for safety… Were, that is. Well, and the rest, you will have to find out yourself. *while he was talking, he pulled out his phone and searched for the approximate coordinates of their destination; confused, he stops typing on the giant teleporter's screen* … What in the name of- … Doc, guess what's been added in the new update to Maps. Our house, complete with address, road extension and everything. *he shakes his head* I tell you, now and again I really start to get paranoid about Google.
Ink_wolf at 8:20AM, March 2, 2014
(online)
–Zot, Stairs–
Rust: “another bad question.” *Rust says as he mulls over the new information and possible implications. as they come to the next landing rust absently mentions.* “this is the last landing before the lobby. last chance for good questions.”

–Zot, 13th floor–
Lucy: *draws in a deep breath before asking many of his stored questions.* “would I need to undergo basic training? is the second floor where I am staying? what's a robotics? what's a medical field? are the metroids filled with gas? is that why they fly? is a mall a boarding house for stores? is there a brothel in it? do the airships use metroids to fly? or is it magic? are metroids magic? are your clowns well contained?” *Lucy stops to take another deep breath. he's only made it about half-way through his list.* “are your fun-houses the fun kind, or the sort that kills people? what's happy hour? who's Doc? do I need advanced training? if food is served on the fourth floor, than why aren't the 9th and 10th floors closer to it? how can a training room be dangerous? is it only dangerous for experts? how does one become a general? is Morphblade a general? why does he live in the library? why does the tower have 13 floors when that is an unlucky number?”

shadowbladeXIII at 5:18PM, March 2, 2014
(online)
MB:(I'll take that as a yes…wait we're almost down there? well best make these next ones count) *he then clears his throat* Why do you belive Magic causes trouble? Do you know any magic or have used it in the past? What do you plan on doing while your here in our world? have you been lying to me about anything, and if so what? Do you plan on going back to your home town, and if so how? Would you like to join Zot? Finally, are you in any way friends with a person that goes by the name of Ink per chance?

*back at the office*
SB: well you really have had a lot on your mind so Let me answer everything for you.*takes a deep breath* yes you will, At first yes but then you'll get your own room, Robotics is a Division where we create machines to help mankind.
The Medical field is something that we use to better others and understanding of bacteria and virsus and how to combat them, …the Metroids I believe do use a form of gas to hover that is released in a certain areas of its shell pending on the stage of the metamorphisis, and no its not magic.
Our airships are propelled by high speed generators that recycle solar energy, and when on a cloudy day we use the Main engine to get it to fly. and yes we can make it sail on rivers and oceans too.
A mall is kind of what you described however people use it to shop and cut loose and relax socialy.
We have no clowns, especially killer ones that quote Tim Curry, our fun houses are the fun kind, however we do have defences there if needed to battle and push people back, happy hour is a drinking term, however in Doc's case it means drunk Science with the closest thing in the lab, as for who Doc is, he's our best scientist and Doctor, my best friend, most of our staff's living nightmares in a physical manifestation, and an all around good person.
You will not need advanced training lest you wish it, the food is brought down to the 4th floor after being frozen to be quickly heated and cooked, however there we do import fresher organic things from outside sources that are brought over with via Zepplin. the rest is naturally grown and raised here and go to any restaurants on the floors inbetween the 4th and 10 I may have forgot to mention.
Our training rooms vary in danger from robots that fight you, to the obstacle courses. it can be dangerous to experts if they are unprepared. the procees of becoming a general is rare as it only goes to those who have truly shown that they earned it both physically mentally and have many years of experience. Morphblade is not one of them he's above that and my personal bodyguard. he doesn't exactly live in the Library but actually near it. and Finally there are 13 floors and one basement technically making it 14. The reason it has 13 main floors is because I wanted it like that.

*in the teleportation room*
Doc:huh…well we'll just have to have to have a talk with google again and say that this is an invasion of privacy to one of our many staff members. Now come on, let's finish up with this and head on over to your place. (ooh this will be an interesting one…I wonder if it'll take less than a year for a patient this challenging to fix? I also might want to be foward with them about me doing this…eh when the time comes.)*he heads over to the platform bag in hand waiting for snow to join*

*Over with Pico*
Anita: thank you Pico*hugs and then sighs* at least you fixed one major problem for me today. I'll go and give these to my mom. Then get back to work, as usual. *she starts to head down then stops turning to him* would you like to come up and visit?
last edited on March 2, 2014 5:22PM
picosux224 at 6:18PM, March 2, 2014
(offline)
Pico:(she has a problem? poor thing) i would love to*walksup to the door then looks atAnita*you know if you have anymore problems you could always come to me.
*Anita stands their thinking about it*Anita:well..ok*opens the door*
Ink_wolf at 7:35PM, March 2, 2014
(online)
–Zot, Stairs–
Rust: “ah, now we get to some important questions.” *the corner of his mouth twists into a toothy smile.* “most of them anyway; whether or not I was lying I would obviously tell you that I'm honest. no rhyme nor reason the other way around.” *there is a slight tone of condensation in this statement, almost as if talking to a child.* “I don't know where I'm going right now; physically, metaphorically, whatever. you've make it clear that I'm not in Farrow anymore, so obviously I'll need to play my next few steps by ear.” *although his words are backed by reason, he seems oddly at ease with his situation. especially considering his age.* “I don't know anybody by the name of Ink, probably because I, again, am not in Farrow anymore. for that matter, I don't know anybody here yet save you and Bittersweet. not exactly the warmest welcome I've ever received.” *he steps down the last of the stairs and after a few feet, turns to face Morphblade.* “Magic.” *he says, seemingly tasting the word and finding it sour. he stands there in consternation for a long moment trying to figure out how to put words to a universal truth.* “a wiser man than I once told me that absolute power corrupts absolutely. Magic, in it's purist definition is Power. tell me if you can't figure out the rest.” * he looks Morphblade in the eye and holds him there for a long moment as if desperately willing him to know something. there is an ungodly weariness deep in his eyes as well as white-hot determination and a hint of sorrow. slowly, he closes his eyes and walks toward the doors of the tower.*

–Zot, Office–
Lucy: *there is undisguised confusion and concentration on the young man's face as he tries to work out the mess of answers and questions. he motions with his hands in the air in front of him, as tries to work it out for long over a minute before giving up the attempt.* “I, er, think I got most of that boss. how did you keep all those questions and answers strait in your mind? I can't even remember half of what I asked.”

SnowTheHedgehog at 1:47AM, March 3, 2014
(online)
Snow: Yes, let's move now. (What if these five seconds of distraction did just determine my son's death…?) *he finishes logging in the coordinates and steps through the instantly built up portal*

The location of interest was not far off; half a mile to their left, a slightly leaning black glass tower grows out of the ground, held in balance by a multitude of thin strings, hardly distinguishable from the distance, that connect to the tower's sides, going all the way down to massive rings half buried in the ground. The surface of big, rectangular windows with wide gaps between each glass shines in the sun like polished steel and gives an edgy look, allowing only an obscure hint of transparency; through the corner of his eyes, Snow notices with satisfaction Doc's approval.

Doc: So this is your home. I must say, quite the eye catch. Especially that optical illusion as if the tower was actually upright and the rest of the world sloped.
Snow: And it doesn't even look over the top… - in my opinion. *they walk over through what might be first hints of a flower garden and orchard and Snow unlocks the door* Welcome to my and Val's home.

The big, plain black alloy door swings open and reveals a spacey first floor. The lobby, kitchen and living area are open and inviting, without any separating walls, and line up around a small round valley lowering down with three terrace steps to an impressive weeping willow that almost towers up to the fourth floor. The roots dig into the ground in a big space of grass, enclosed by a small, surrounding pool that winds around the tree. Now, from the inside, the tower reveals its massive steel skeleton that gives the building stability and provides a feeling of safety by the shear measurements of each rib being wider than the most well built human.

Snow: So, this is the first floor, obviously. Entrance, living and game area, first kitchen and bar, food and maintenance chamber. Futile list up really, you can see everything anyway. *he takes a short look around* Val seems to be upstairs. Shall we, or should I give you a small tour? (Not that we had the time for that, of course.)
last edited on March 3, 2014 1:49AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:56AM, March 3, 2014
(online)
MB:(oh yeah definitely sounds like something out of a story…that or he's just really a real wise other being. wait is was that look to an indication that…oh) I had no idea, and am sorry. …Well we're at the lobby now and, we had a agreement*he holds up the cue case* and I'm here to hold mine to the end.

*up in the office*
SB: well Lucy, if you must know if your going to run a tower you need to know everything about its functions places you start of others and me being here for awhile, well it almost comes comes close to second nature. That and it helps that everyone I hired asked me similar questions before hand. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go and deliver something.*pulls up his phone*Rob could you please get in here?
Rob:*opens the door* you rang?
SB: that was suprisingly fast.
Rob: well I am down the hall…
SB:could you kindly escourt Lucy to get him fitted for his gear?
Rob: of course sir.
SB:*opens a portal*just go as far as you can and I'll pick it up from there.
Rob: alright then.*turns to Lucy* if you could, please follow me to our studio down the hall.
SB:*goes through and grabs a bag* now where are… ah, at the lobby.*one portal later he's there at the gates waiting for him to open the door and hand him his meal atleast wanting to speak to him once*

*at Snow's house*
Doc:I would love to see your home, (not to mention the bar tending area) however as you know there is a more pressing matter, perhaps we can do both on the way up to see Val. By the way where would she be at this hour?

*at Anita's room*
Anita:(I don't think you can as much as I want you to, but who knows?) Mom? I'm home and I brought the pills.
Rose:*wheels herself in her appearance looks very organized and more healthy than the last time. She even seems to have some energy to her tone* Alright.* hugs her daughter and looks up* hello Pico how are you doing today?*smiles*
last edited on March 3, 2014 12:38PM
picosux224 at 8:51AM, March 3, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*smiles slightly*hey now arnt i suppose to ask you that question?*hugs Rose*after all you worry me sometimes.
last edited on March 3, 2014 4:53PM
Ink_wolf at 1:50PM, March 3, 2014
(online)
–Zot, 13th floor–
Lucy: *follows Rob to the studio, not knowing what to expect next.*

–Zot, Lobby–
Rust: *stops and takes the Cue case from Morphblade.* “I hope that you do okay for yourself, Kid.” *he says as he makes his way toward the gate. when SB arrives and offers the bag of food he gently pushes it away, a slight look of disdain on his face likely due to the method of his arrival.* “don't take it as an insult, but I don't trust you enough yet to eat your food. if you'll excuse me, I need to go get a cell-phone that actually works around here and a glass of something harder than water.” *he moves past SB and out the open gate.*

SnowTheHedgehog at 2:47AM, March 4, 2014
(online)
Snow: Good question. Judging by her mood when I left, still in bed where I left her. If not there, then up on the top floor. *they start to climb the staircase winding around the centre tree and quickly reach the second floor; already it becomes obvious that the dark look remains outside; from the inside, the colour black only occurs as a contrast, while the ceilings and the furniture are made of thick, light honey coloured wood* Library. *the rough, brown-black tiles from the first floor that loosely resembled dug up ground are succeeded by rustic, wooden planks of the same colour as the ceiling two feet below; the two continue to ascend the stairs and reach the third floor; by that time, they went one full time around the tree* Guest rooms with three hundred sixty degree-balcony, kitchen and bathroom. *halfway up the stairs to fourth floor, they can see the willow's top on one level with them; up on the fourth floor, the staircase ends behind another door, again made of wood; above them, a big dome of tinted glass marks the end of the centre staircase* This lights up in the evening by indirect lighting; all colours from the Red-Green-Blue Colour Model available. *he opens the door and they step into an enclosed room* Another living and gaming room, with cinema seats. The consoles are actually all downstairs in the other living room; the slots in the wall are just for the discs, the controller's Bluetooth signal is picked up by a local router, and all the information is sent down to the upgraded consoles - no increased loading time whatsoever. More like shorter. Down the doors, we have a gallery, a play room, small winter garden with completely removable windows, and another kitchen for small stuff along with a bigger bar and the default dart and pool games and a card table. *they proceed up the stairs that are still winding up in the same manner; on the next, the fifth floor, the hallway goes around the glass dome from which light is shining up profusely* Second to last floor. Two bedrooms on the left, two on the right, ours and a big bathroom in the middle. *without giving explanation to the seventh door, he walks over to the Master Bedroom and knocks at the door* Val?

After moments of silence, Snow opens the door quietly and peeks inside. As opposed to previous examples, the windows in this room seem also tinted from the inside, so hardly any light falls in - the lack of artificial light adds to the hardship of perceiving any detail. After giving his eyes short time to adjust to the new condition, Snow can see the silhouette of his wife sitting on the bed.

Snow: Hey, love. Do you mind if I turn the windows off?
Val: Hmph.
Snow: *feels for a knob on the wall next to the light switch and turns it carefully; the window glass lightens up until the room is bathed in twilight and he could see Val's face clearly; he tries to give her an encouraging smile, although he knows without having seen it how frail and weak it is*
Val: *looks at him with wet face and empty, red cornered eyes; still, she's not crying, nor showing any sign of being about to soon; her mimic overall lacks of any emotion at all, except for her eyes, which got grief deeply engraved, along with something that might be accusation or self accusation* Is Doc here? *her voice is raw and husky as a result of long abandoning*
last edited on April 21, 2014 4:37AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:53AM, March 4, 2014
(online)
Doc:* knocks quietly and pokes his head in waving to her* hello there. I hear someone called for a doctor?

*back at Zot*
SB: huh, guess he's not hungry or realizes he can get all of that here. oh well.*heads back in* so Morphblade how did it go?
MB: oh do I have a story to tell…
*one explanation later*
SB: hmm so his name is Rust he's clearly from another world, dislikes magic due to an unfortunite event, and Likes gin, and even went as far as to play pool with Claire and almost bring out “it”. …I like him already.
MB: you can't be serious.
SB: why can't I? he could have some serious potential here at Zot. and from what you tell me he may be able to use magic. There's just one thing bothering me…
MB:is he one of Ink's?
SB: I want to say perhaps, however the gods have been known for Divine pranks and I think this could be one of them. Pulling another who has suffered greatly here for a second chance. there's a tad of Irony here. That or Ink feels that Rust needs to be here. Either way we'll get to the bottom of this. Speaking of we have a new recruit here. You'll need to go and meet him shortly.
MB: what about you?
SB: there's one more person I need to see from what I understand. Wether or not she wishes to talk is up to her.*starts heading up the stairs*
MB:*sweatdrop*(I'd tell him he can teleport but let's face it the reaction would be funnier. when she tells him)

*in the studio*
Rob: Alright Lucy,*gets his tape* I'm going to be taking measurements for your armor. and yes everyone here's armor is custom made. its to make sure that no one can just sneak in and pop on someone's armor and go around the tower undetected. Please put your arms out to the side so I may begin.

*in Anita's's living quaters*
Rose: Well, we all have to worry sometimes. *she chuckles*
Anita: Mom i'm headed to my room.
Rose: alright dear. *take a Pill then turn to Pico* So how have you been these past few months? I heard you've been quite busy with work.
last edited on March 4, 2014 8:40AM
picosux224 at 9:18AM, March 4, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*sweatdrops*uh..yeah it kinda sucks makeing potion after potionbut it atleasts beats being lazy*laughs akwardly*…not that im lazy or anything just…ok shutting up now.
last edited on March 4, 2014 10:38AM
Ink_wolf at 12:19PM, March 4, 2014
(online)
–Zot, Roof–
Rhiannon: *sighs and places the unopened book back into her astral inventory.* (why do I still hesitate? why haven't I opened up what could be the answer to all of my woes? I am curious enough after all this time to tear out my own hair…) *she shoves her hands into her hair and grips it* (…and yet…what if..am I so afraid of what it might or might not be that I dare not open it?) *she lets her hands fall away.* (no. I'm plenty afraid and anxious alright, but I wouldn't have let that stonewall me for months. maybe…maybe I'm not allowed to know. maybe a subtle, guiding force? gah, Ink would know what to do.) *she sighs for the thousandth time that day and stands.* (maybe…) *she begins but doesn't even allow herself to finish the though* (I need to do something; all this thinking is driving me crazy.) *calmly, she drifts down through the building into the library.*

–Central square, over the course of several hours–
Rust makes his way through the streets on foot as though he knows them. he exchanges some gold for currency at one of the more reputable pawn shops, and sets about some purchases. first a cell-phone with the same phone number that he gave Claire, than a meal at a diner, than a bottle of Gin. eventually he makes his roundabout way to the city library and plants himself in front of a stack of newspapers.
Rust: (hmm…things don't seem to different here. gold still has value, gin's still good, Tech is advanced to cell-phones and way beyond. magic is surprisingly under-developed though. there's no physical block, and the ley-lines are intact, but people just don't seem to use it. maybe they can't.) *he pursues that line of thought for a while before deciding to move on to the task at hand.* (I've obviously got a lot to learn but at least newspapers still exist. let's skim a couple hundred.)

–Zot, 13th floor, Studio–
Lucy: *does as rob says for the first pose, and each one there-after. he's not sure what to make of the experience, and seems to be thinking about other things rather than focus on the present.*

SnowTheHedgehog at 6:20PM, March 4, 2014
(online)
Val: That would be me. *she responds simply* Be honest with me, Doc. What are his chances? *her words speak fear of hearing the answer and fear to hope*
shadowbladeXIII at 8:13PM, March 4, 2014
(online)
Doc: *Steps through the door and places down his case he then heads over to the bed stand and grabs a tissue and cleans his glasses which don't serve that much of a purpose* Well, I'll be honest and very up front with both of you, what I'm about to do is concidered impossible to many doctors, but as you both know I have had great experience healing and growing back things.I'm bringing my A-game, and already ran the numbers needed in order to succeeed.*he then puts on his glasses and turns to get the case unloading the vials if pink liquid* However, there are some important factors that make this challenging, even for a person such as myself. The first being that this is the first time I'm working on a patient still in the womb. Also, I don't know how long this will take. Hours, days, a week even. What I wrote is being put to the test at this very moment. So with that being said, i'll need full concentration for everything, especially when working on the brain. *he then turns around* Now,, are there any other questions or concerns that either of you have right now that I am able to answer before we start?

*on the stairs, going up*
SB: alright, so let's see here, Rhiannon is here at Zot. Likely not to join, but I'm not going to rule that out.*he ponders as he reaches the halfway mark* I guess te best thing to do is ask when I see her. but where would she be?*takes another moment as he contines up eventually stopping at the 12th floor* huh, according to this what I'm feeling she's in the library.*starts walking down the hall* This has been, so far, an interesting day.

*at the studio*
Rob: *checking the measurements and seeing of they all match* alright its all good your custom armor will be ready within 3 days.*looks at Lucy* hmm, seems you have something on your mind. care to share?

*over at Anita's room*
Rose:*she smiles at him* Pico, its alright. I understand. So, I have gotten some news within the past few days. According to what tests have shown I might be able to start walking again soon.
last edited on March 4, 2014 9:59PM
picosux224 at 9:10PM, March 4, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*eyes went wide as he smiles*really?! thats great!*hugs her again while doing a goofy smile*
SnowTheHedgehog at 1:57AM, March 5, 2014
(online)
Val: *concerned* How in particular do I have to imagine the treatment?
Snow: And is there anything I can do to help?
shadowbladeXIII at 4:55PM, March 5, 2014
(online)
Doc:*goes into his case and gets a cup* Well, let's see…*thinks up something* think of it as a hardware guy going to fix and add some new things to get an computer running like brand new. Now, I'll be honest with you Val, I am going to be working through you to work on the child. However, if you want before I can begin, I can give you something that will put you out. You'll be dreaming and won't feel a thing.*he then searches for a bottle of spring water and pours it into his cup then turns to Snow and looks up then puts his finger foward with the rest still holding the cup*…you wouldn't happen to have a table large enough to perform surgery in your lab, perchance would you?. *he then turns back to Val* Also, I know this seems sudden, but how long ago was it since you ate something?

*in the 12th floor hallway*
SB:*makes his way down and opens the door to the library*(alright I'm here now to find her)*starts wandering around*

*Anita's room*
Rose: I plan on suprising Anita with it.*she then looks at him with a smile on her face* Would you like me to get you something? I do have fresh baked cookies in the oven and they'll be done soon.
last edited on March 5, 2014 9:35PM
Ink_wolf at 6:05PM, March 5, 2014
(online)
–Zot, 13th Floor, Studio–
Lucy: “Hmm… oh, it's nothing important. I was just wondering why is a chair called a seat if that's the thing that goes in it? you don't call your seat a chair, do you?” *he sighs and shakes his head, a hand on his chin.* “I don't really know why I thought of that. I'm just a little pent up now and have a lot to take in. Not in a bad way, Mind you. just, it's a lot, you know? new people, new place, new everything.”

–Zot, 12th Floor, Library–
Rhiannon: *notices SB as she drifts through the shelves.* “I was wondering when you would come find me.” *the banshee remarks as she floats upsidown toward SB. she's in her young woman form; her long hair black and swirling about her head as if the air were water.* “I won't beg for a job, nor pretend that I've…recovered from the incident. Regardless, I need something to fill my time, at least for a while. do you have anything in mind, Chief?” *she speaks plainly in her voice that is somehow both old and young at the same time. she seems emotionally stable at the moment.*

picosux224 at 6:09PM, March 5, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*realises he was hugging her for a bit to long and lets go blushing* uh yeah i would love some thanks.
SnowTheHedgehog at 9:44PM, March 5, 2014
(online)
Val: I had lunch about an hour ago… Green lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, a bit of onion and vinegar, broccoli and two aubergines… Why? *her doubts and nervousness seem to manifest ever stronger throughout the progress of the conversation instead of calming*
last edited on April 21, 2014 4:39AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon