rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
Ink_wolf at 8:05PM, March 12, 2014
(online)
–Zot, 2nd Floor(?), Lucy's Room–
Lucy: *looks around in wonder* “all this?” *he asks with some incredulity.* “this is more than enough.” *he says gratefully. without further ado or ceremony, he chooses a spot on the floor near the door, lies down, and gets ready to sleep.*

–Zot, 13th Floor, Office–
Rhiannon: (there, that's those files organized) *she thinks to herself looking over the sorted papers, folders and invoices.* (and… now there's nothing to do. hmm, no telling where Shadowblade is at the moment; time to invent some work.) *with that thought, she begins poking around for the proper places to put the files.* (it's bound to be around here somewhere, and I need to familiarize myself with my workspace anyway.) *she rationalizes to herself as she searches*

–Station Square, Library–
(I may have time out of sync here, this may be hours ahead of everything else)

as the hour draws later, there are steadily fewer patrons and activity slows in the building. eventually, a librarian roaming the shelves at closing time stumbles upon Rust, still working his way through an an enormous stack of newspapers.

Librarian: “Excuse me, sir, but we're closing now.” *the woman says matter-of-factly*
Rust: *looks at the librarian, sizing her up.* (hmm, middle age woman, few laugh lines, almost ten minuets before closing time. this is definitely a job for her and not a career. good news for me; she probably doesn't care too much about the rules.) “You needn't bother with me, mame. here's my overnight fee, sorry to be a bother.” *He passes her a dozen rings across the table and returns to his newspapers*
Librarian: *looks at the money with some incredulity, than thinks for a moment* “actually sir, I will need a safety deposit for resource materials if you are to be unsupervised with them…”
Rust: *grunts and reluctantly passes over another dozen rings*
Librarian: “Thank you sir, and have yourself a wonderful evening” *she says as she scoops up the money and goes to lock up the place*
Rust: (Corrupt libraries. now I've seen everything.) *he continues to work his way through the Newspapers, memorizing important events and names.*
"There's no such thing as sanity, And that's the sanest fact"-Dire Straits, One World

SnowTheHedgehog at 2:54AM, March 13, 2014
(online)
Val: … Good enough. Though you lied about the outcome. *sigh* … Well, at least Ann's mom's said to be still alive, even if not well… She is, isn't she?
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on March 13, 2014 2:55AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:56AM, March 13, 2014
(online)
Doc:…(wait has she heard about this before? Cause only a few people know everything about this story and this is the first time I've told it to them…I think.)Well, to be honest there are some things I had to shorten in my story, but yes one could say that she's healthy and doing well.

*back at Zot in the guest room up near the office*
SB:(definitly a lot of work)…Um, Lucy up here we sleep on the beds not on the floor.

*up at Pico's Lab*
Mia: just start reading it while I get things ready. *smiles as he begins reading and quicky changes into something more fancy*
“Dear Pico, if you got this then you just had to do a lot of work to do and loko like you could use some fun. So, I was thinking how about we have a romantic night out? Just the 2 of us. Dinner, dancing, the works.”
With Love,
Mia
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on March 13, 2014 9:08AM
picosux224 at 11:44AM, March 13, 2014
(offline)
Pico:a night out? that sounds great!
Mia:i knew you would love the idea*kisses his cheek*
Pico:*Pico turned around and see Mia wearing a sexy dress causeing him to stare at her for a bit*uh nice dress.
Mia:thank you now put on a suit.
Pico:oh right!*quickly changes into a suit but since he wasnt the best with ties it wasnt on propperly* im gonna show you the best romantic time ever!*smiles goofy*
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
Ink_wolf at 12:16PM, March 13, 2014
(online)
–Zot, 13th Floor(?), Guest room near office
Lucy: Nice try, boss, but I think you have it backward this time. *Lucy says as rolls over to face SB.* Beds are for sex, not sleeping. *he says with complete confidance.* why else would Brothels have beds? Nobody actually does any sleeping there. Just think about how many metaphors for sex relates directly to a bed or the sheets.
"There's no such thing as sanity, And that's the sanest fact"-Dire Straits, One World

SnowTheHedgehog at 12:27AM, March 14, 2014
(online)
Val: *still speaking with that strangely apathetic, husky voice* Huh … Here we got it again, not everything you hear is true. It seems weird though, I've never heard Ann talking about her mother or even briefly mentioning her. It seemed like a taboo theme… So, she's not all that well; something about her has to be wrong, right? According to the rumours I heard that had her still alive, she's irreversibly crippled by illness in some way. Or is that wrong as well? *her eyelids twitch a bit and sweat pearls start to form as she gives the stress ball and the hand of the slightly whimpering Snow a brutal squeeze* … Umm, D-Doc, whatever you're doing, it's kinda starting to hurt a bit.
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on March 17, 2014 3:25PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:57AM, March 14, 2014
(online)
Doc:hmm? oh! oop sorry about that*takes a few minutes to find what was wrong and even more time to fix it* sorry about that it seemed that one of my tentacles went and somehow coiled itself around your spleen, but we're now back on track. A couple minutes behind sechedule, but won't set me back too far.*he then put on a smile* To answer your question Val, yes Anita's mother still has some problems and is currently crippled, however the medicine I've been giving her is undoing the damage and within a few weeks, a month tops will give her back use of her legs. The new challenge will be building up the leg muscles and getting her used to walking again seeing how she hasn't done so in a very long while. As for the stories you hear well the reason for those rumors is not many people know much about her, thus why info is so little. *continues to navigate growing closer to his patient taking it slow making sure not to make another mistake*Anyway, seeing how you still are weeks off from being due, what do you want me to bring to the baby shower?

*up in the Guest room on the 13th floor of Zot*
SB: *stops for one minute and thinks to himself*(oh…oh he really is going to be a lot of work. I might have to break a window just relieve some stress if this keeps up.)*takes a deep breath* well that may be, Lucy however, up here they are used for more than just sex . They fill multiple purposes, sleep, sex, lounging item, and so on. Why not give it a go?

*at Pico's lab*
Mia:*fixes his tie, kisses him, and takes his hand* so where are you thinking of going to kick off our romantic night?
last edited on March 14, 2014 12:55PM
picosux224 at 11:15AM, March 14, 2014
(offline)
Pico:(let see we could go their…perfect) i know just the place*later they head towards 1 of the fancy resteraunts located inside zot* what better place then the area where we had our first date?*smiles to himself knowing he picked the right place*(plus it dosnt hurt knowing a few people that work here either…and i can forget what happened earlier)
Mia:*held onto his arm with her headon his shoulder and smileing* i agree now lets get our table
last edited on March 14, 2014 8:28PM
Ink_wolf at 2:08PM, March 14, 2014
(online)
–Zot, 13th Floor, Guest Room–
Lucy: *just looks confusedly, than appraisingly at SB for a long moment before shrugging and getting up.* “whatever you say, boss. if you want me,” *he gestures with his hands* “to sleep in that bed, I will do so. for your sake.” *he steps over to the bed and lies down in it awkwardly without undressing. he raises his eyebrows and gestures with his hands as if to ask ‘are you happy now?’* (man, everything here at Zot is backwards. maybe some sleep will help clear my head.) *he squirms around some, unused to the mattress, and fall asleep.*

Rhiannon: *has been systematically checking all over the office for where to file the organized papers.* (aha, this seems to be where they go.) *she thinks with triumph as she finally stumbles on the appropriate place.* (hmm…it's going to be fairly difficult to figure out where to put things and what to do it I don't understand Zot in general. might as well do some research on the matter.) *she thinks to herself as she makes up her mind to unobtrusively learn as much as she can about Zot, it's inner workings and it's history.*

SnowTheHedgehog at 7:48PM, March 14, 2014
(online)
Val: *exchanges looks with Snow, who looks just as startled as her* … We… haven't really planned anything in that regard…
Snow: You got us there, Doc… All we thought about up to now was if there will be a baby at all.
Val: … Talking about the baby; what time is it? I'm starting to become hungry.
Snow: * checks the digital wall clock behind her* … *takes a double check* (This can't be right…) *pulls out his phone and checks again* (Really?!) I can see how you're hungry. We running straight towards midnight.
Val: Sh- *catches herself* (Not gonna swear in the presence of my baby boy!) Get me a broccoli salad with tomatoes and salami- no, sauerkraut- no, raw garlic, but not too much! And a hot chocolate!
Snow: …
Val: What? Come on, hurry up, I'm starving!
Snow: What's the magic word that starts with P again?
Val: (Piss off? Don't forget that YOU DID THIS TO ME!) I'm sorry. Please?
Snow: Of course, honey. Which is, Doc, is she allowed to eat for herself as long as she's awake, or does it all have to go via you?
last edited on April 21, 2014 4:57AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:22PM, March 14, 2014
(online)
Doc: If she is able to stay awake and is not in too much pain she should be fine enough to eat.(…midnight? Wow, that spleen really did set me back. I should have been at least halfway there around 10:30. Ah well, things still aren't that bad. plus once the host passes out perhaps I can ask some more questions.) As for me just grab some Tap water for the moment. I'm kinda parched.

*Back up on the 13th floor at the guest room*
SB:*watches him pass out*(oh this is going to be long I'm going to need to think up a way to get him adjusted before introducing him to his fellow members. perhaps I should see what he all knows about the surface world in the morning. Anyway, I best check up on Rhiannon and her progress for the moment.)*one portal to the office later* Office sweet office*looks over to Rhiannon* hey there I see your done *looks to the files* with all of it too. heck you even found a place for it all as well. This calls for a drink *takes out a couple of glasses and pours some fine Red Wine and sits in his chair* So Rhiannon, forst off thank you for all organizing everything. Next off is there anything more I can help you with?

*at the Restaurant in Zot*
*the 2 sit down at a famillar table*
Jerry: hey there welcome…*looks over* hey if it isn't Pico and Mia. Its been awhile since you both have last came here. Tell me, how have you 2 been?
last edited on March 14, 2014 10:15PM
picosux224 at 1:17AM, March 15, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*laughs* well i cant complain,havent really been doing anything for monthsthen suddenly today i was swamped with work go figure….
Mia:*smiles at her husband*so i thought it would be nice if the 2 of us hanged out for a change.
Ink_wolf at 9:43AM, March 15, 2014
(online)
Rhiannon: *takes a break from the files and sips at the wine.* “more work would be good. I ran out some time ago and needed to improvise.” *she thinks for a moment.* “I really have no idea what to do about the tax and import/export documents. if you have some manuals kicking around, I should be able to familiarize myself with them.” *she speaks plainly, as though to an equal or one slightly below her. no derision, but no undue respect or admiration either.*

SnowTheHedgehog at 3:41PM, March 15, 2014
(online)
After a few minutes, Snow returns, balancing two huge trays on one hand while pushing the lab door open. As he puts them down in a distance big enough not to disturb the surgery, the other two could see two bowls of Val's requested salad with salami, sauerkraut and raw garlic in separate bowls ready to mix into the main dish. Located on the other tray, there's a ridiculously huge can of hot chocolate and an already full cup, along with a big water bottle, a sliced lime and a glass, and a simple BLT for himself. Providing Val with her salad first, he returns to the trays to hand Doc his water; oddly enough by putting the bottle and the thermal can on the table and bringing him the lone glass on the tray. As Doc looks over to grab the glass, he sees a sky blue envelope sandwiched underneath. Obscured due to the moving water surface and the bottom of the glass, the word Invitation can be read in funny, childlike written letters. Checking for a moment if Val is completely enchanted by her meal, he drops a slight hint of a wink.
last edited on April 21, 2014 4:59AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:51PM, March 15, 2014
(online)
Doc:*drinks down his water and looks at the envlope with a smile on his face and puts it away for the moment without anyone noticing* Thank you Snow. that was quite nice of you to do.(Nice, I've been invited and the first one too oh man I'm relly going to have to get them something wonderful…oop better focus I'm already behind as it is and don't need to get caught on anything else)

*back at Zot on the 13floor in the office*
SB:of course*he then brings out 2 books on the subject at hand* here you are.*then sips his wine* Just a heads up now, once your done with that we're going through to be checking up on evening patrol and make sure that everything is in order with the nightlife here at Zot.

*over at the restaurant*
Jerry: well that was very generous of you. So what can I get you to start off?
Mia: I'm thinking some Wine would be nice.
Jerry: alright here's our list…*gives them both a list of their wine.* Also, just so you know we also have champagine is your intersted in that.
last edited on March 15, 2014 7:36PM
Ink_wolf at 7:23PM, March 15, 2014
(online)
Rhiannon: *takes another polite sip of wine and sets it to one side.* “if it's all the same to you, I'd rather check on evening patrol than linger here sipping wine.” *she says, her eyes slightly distant as if thinking of far away things.*

SnowTheHedgehog at 12:06AM, March 16, 2014
(online)
- Later around afternoon the next day, in the Station Square Library, Rust's cell phone vibrates as a message from an unknown number comes in.Slowly in an almost contemplative manner, he pulls it out and views the message. -

SMS: “i want a real win this time
You name place&i name time
Don't be late”
last edited on April 21, 2014 5:01AM
picosux224 at 12:53AM, March 16, 2014
(offline)
Pico:i dont know…i mean me and liqoure dont usually m-
Mia:champaigne please!*Pico raises a eyebrow at Mia whogives him a cheeky smile*
Pico:…(d-did she just talked over me?…) uh yeah that
last edited on March 16, 2014 1:00AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:47PM, March 16, 2014
(online)
Jerry: of course excellent choice. I'll go and get a bottle at once.*leaves*
Mia: *watches him run off then turns to Pico* Sorry about cutting you off like that. Its just, well I want to make tonight special. I mean when was the last time we actually got to sit down together without our friends?

*up on the 13 floor*
SB: Alright then, I just need to grab my list of things for the evening patrol and we'll be all set.*reaches into his drawer and pulls out a clipboard* ok then first up we need to head over to the main docks to and get the review the new shipment coming in, afterwords, we check up on the metroids & make sure they're being taken care of properly. Then there's stuff in the basement and well you'll see. I assure you we'll have our hands full. *finishes his wine and opens a portal* Shall we get moving?

*over at Snow's place*
*As the procedure goes Doc continues to work and hits his halfway mark working towards his patient. Noticing that Val seems rather drowsy and not wanting to strain her to keep awake he turns his attention towards Snow*
Doc: So Snow, how's the new dust cat coming along?
last edited on March 16, 2014 5:50PM
picosux224 at 6:15PM, March 16, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*smiles at her* i couldnt agree more its about time you got me all to yourself*winks*
Ink_wolf at 7:51PM, March 16, 2014
(online)
Rhiannon: *shrugs, and steps into the portal*

(Rust's moring in very inactive. Nothing really to say about it. likewise, Lucy is sleeping the night through and Rhiannon is following SB to learn her tasks. Not much more for me to say until the day turns. I can't talk for Snow, but under the circumstances I would not be offended if you posted as freely as freely and quickly as you pleased. treat it as me skipping my turn every turn if it makes you feel better.)

SnowTheHedgehog at 10:58PM, March 16, 2014
(online)
Snow: Running around somewhere. He's likely currently outside, exploring the area. Other than Zot, this building doesn't last long when it comes to satisfying a kitten's explorer sense. But yeah, good up to now. The DNA sequence should be clean of any unexpected malfo- *cuts himself off throwing a nervous look at Val, however, she doesn't seem to have noticed what he was about to say* … difficulties.
last edited on April 21, 2014 5:04AM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:00AM, March 17, 2014
(online)
Doc: Well its good to now that the new cat is enjoying its new home.*a 2 more hours pass as Doc continues and Val is out out like a light he then looks to her and confirms this through the change in her vitals and looks over to Snow* Well she's asleep so, we can talk more freely. *he then adjusts his glasses with his free hand* So Snow, I understand that when having a child a woman can have odd cravings along with mood swings due to chemical changes, but what's up with Val's obsession with it all being orgainic ?

*over at Zot at the upper docking are of the *
SB: ok let's see *the 2 go through each of the boxes content and has them delivered to the proper area* ok that's all done now let's head down and check on the metroids. I'm thinking we start with the ones on the lower floor habitat.*one portal later* and here we are. Wow it has been a long while since I've been down here.*after a bit of observation and a trip to the upper floor* well Zeta, omegas and queen seem to be healthy and so do the Newborns through Gamma.*the 2 then continue down the hall and bump into Morphblade.* Ah perfect timing can you do me a favor later? say in the morning?
MB: of course. is it about-
SB:*nods*
MB: concider it done then.
SB: thank you…*heads through another portal* to the basement ok, next on the list make sure the Kracken is fed…

*over at the restaurant*
Jerry: alright here we are some fresh champagine for the lovly couple. Now then What are we having tonight?
Mia: I'm thinking Steak, Medium, with a side of mushrooms and peppers and a nice salad.
Jerry:Excellent choice. *turns to Pico* and what will you be having sir?
last edited on March 17, 2014 1:21PM
picosux224 at 11:18AM, March 17, 2014
(offline)
Pico:uh lets see…*looks at a menu* i,ll just have alarge steak feeling extra hungry tonight.
SnowTheHedgehog at 4:09PM, March 17, 2014
(online)
Snow: *sigh* Well, that's a rough theme you're addressing there… *fills some of the finished concoction into a measuring cup and chugs it down* … Valary… she's breaking over the situation. I mean, yes, she's been paying huge credit to living healthy from the very beginning. Like the day she found out I had occasionally been smoking and sent me to you for detox. That's where I could still understand her. Now… Then and again, I get the feeling she is blaming herself for the Malformation Syndrome, and tries with fundamentalist effort to make everything else right. Not for herself; not even for the baby, but to show the world and most of all, herself, that she isn't a failure. *his expression fills with hatred* It's his fault. He left scars behind in her that are too deep to forget. Consciously, she may have overcome her trauma. You probably know the rumours about us that spread after the Torvek War. That we never intended to switch sides back to Zot. And you know what? She completely ignored them. She didn't give a damn on what people thought about her. But subconsciously, it's different. He's still got a hold over her after all this time… Perhaps it was his appearance in the House of Death which tore old wounds open. If so, I've been too blind to see it. *sighs again* I feel helpless. It must be the first time in my life eradicating the cause can't get rid of the problem.
last edited on April 21, 2014 5:20AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:30PM, March 17, 2014
(online)
Doc: *nods* Yes, I remember. The whole time she sat next to me she was in fear. Afraid of if you and Pico would walk away or not. Afraid, if he would notice her. Praying he would not “get started” as she put it. Its as you said an “if”. Is it a big “if”? Yes, however we know not if there it is something more. Till then, we will stay the course and presume that is the case till she comes out with it or further evdience is shown. *he puts his free hand on his friend's shoulder* Snow, your already doing more for her than you know. Just keep being there for Val, to cheer her on, and help her get back up when knocked down, and in time she'll overcome the wall that she feels hinders her from advancing onward. *he then smiles* So, have you two decided on a name yet?

*back at Zot at the restaurant*
Jerry: alright then, I'll be back with your order.*leaves*
Mia: So honey,*gazes into his eyes* how has your day been going?
last edited on March 17, 2014 10:25PM
picosux224 at 9:58PM, March 17, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*remembers what happened earlier then blushes*heh heh you know the usual stuff i had a little walk around the tower hanged out with Ann and Rose thats it…heh
SnowTheHedgehog at 3:13AM, March 18, 2014
(online)
Snow: Val probably does, however, she didn't address me with the question yet. I thought it would be wiser not to think about it before the boy is out of danger. Should worse come to worse, it's better not to become too emotionally attached, and that's exactly what a name does. Sorry that I'm not able to give a sufficient answer. I would need to think about it first… *starts eating his BLT that's sunk into oblivion earlier; between two bites he asks* Any ideas or inspiration?
shadowbladeXIII at 8:35AM, March 18, 2014
(online)
Doc:I can understand your reasoning.*thinks to himself scratches his chin* well I do have one or two ideas. The first comes from one of my favorite doctors that inspired me to take my current path, Max. The other.*he then pauses and blinks a few times almost as if somthing were about to run him down* wow…that's a first.*he lightly chuckles* I, can't remember the name…*he lets the thought sink into his mind for a few seconds then continues*but I do recall it started with a V. …and that's all I have. I know its not much but hopefully its a start to help concider what to name him.

*back at Zot, the restaurant*
Mia: well that's always an interesting place to go.*takes a sip of her champagine* As for me, I've been working on a new project. one that could really play as a benifit to all.
Jerry: *comes back with the 2 steaks* here we are, 2 steaks. enjoy.
picosux224 at 12:14PM, March 18, 2014
(offline)
Pico:thanks!*starts eating steak as Jerry leaves*a project huh? sounds like you are keeping yourself busy
last edited on Feb. 13, 2015 12:06AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon