rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
picosux224 at 6:05PM, March 25, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*opens and slams his door*Mia! are you ok?*Mia runs to Pico and hugs him*
Mia:yeah im fine.
Pico:*sighs*great…*eyes suddenly flashed from brown to red but Mia could tell Pico is in control*dangit!*punches a wall leaveing a crack* i want to help! but how do i?! if i follow her trail she,ll spot me..goddamnit. i know the text said not to but i want to help any ideas?
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
Ink_wolf at 8:24PM, March 25, 2014
(online)
–Zot, 12th floor–
Lucy: *helps Cole to get everyone secure and then proceeds to the 11th floor just as that one is finished.* (well, they hardly needed my help. Lets see, last I heard the boss probably shouldnt be interrupted.) *thinks for a moment about what he should do and then makes up his mind to do it. (What would help the Boss most now would be another way out of that lab if Claire decides to attack. Everythings locked down right now, soair ducts?) *as luck would have it, good or bad, there is a maintenance access to the air ducts not more than a few paces from Lucys position. Without a second thought, he climbs blindly into the maze of ducts.*

–Zot, lower floors
Rhiannon: *continues to work, heedless of the lockdown.*

–Station Square, Jules Pool Hall
Rust: *still exploring the internet* (ah, here we go. It appears that some Zot staff members keep an online diary. Blog, they call it. I doubt Ill find any technical information here, but any insight into the nature of this powerful agency will be beneficial.) *he doesnt seem to notice how close Claire is cutting it to being late.*
"There's no such thing as sanity, And that's the sanest fact"-Dire Straits, One World

SnowTheHedgehog at 9:22PM, March 25, 2014
(online)

Snow: Do you require anything? Something to eat or drink before you continue? A towel?

- Zot, third floor… -

Claire: *checks her phone for the time* (Sunnuva bloody throw up!) *sigh* Listen up, John Doe, I don't got time for this game a' pussy chasin'. Yer gonna stop the lockdown and open the doors for me now.
Alex: B-b-b-but… I-I… *is all what escapes his lips; he looks like he's short before fainting; another human, an old guy with white hair and beard, fearfully takes the word*
Roy: P-Please, you don't understand. We c-can't, well.. just stop the lockdown, it's- … it's managed externally.
Claire: For fuck's sakes, man, then just open the damn doors! *as everyone steps back from her as far as they could and nobody reacts, she looks across several buttons and eventually spots the door opener to the habitat* Everything ya wanna get done, ya hafta do yerself…

Claire runs over and hits the button without that anyone would step in her way. The inner door hisses as it opens and she steps through hastily, ducking underneath the slowly descending shutdown wall, hitting the button inside to open the second door. It opens in the same manner just as the first door closes painfully slow, and she crouches inside the habitat through the small gap under the second barrier. Sneaking behind a small rock, she proceeds inside. Soon the assembly of scientists loses sight of her in the dense fauna and for two minutes, nothing is heard… Until a sound like glass shards screeching over a blackboard, amplified by a thousand times, rises. A huge silhouette approaches the viewing window, jumping and dancing around wildly. Just before hitting the glass, the Omega Metroid stops and rebels, revealing Claire on its back, clinging on to it and trying to tame it.

Claire: Not there, stupid bastard! C'mon, I hijacked wild horses before, don't act like yer somethin' special! Over there I said!

She directs the metroid to the nearest metal wall, picking up pace to ram a hole in it, however, the metroid bucks and stops, stepping back from the wall; this game of back and forth continues for another half minute until it finally coughs a spit if acid up and against the wall; ramming the acid drenched metal again and again, occasionally bathing it in fire, until the thick wall finally opens up singing the song of broken steel. After hesitating another moment, Claire forces the metroid to step outside and run down the hallway. As they pass the oncoming Shadowblade, she grins wide and waves at him. Breaking through several walls, they lastly plunge through the outer wall, falling several feet to the ground and galloping off. Turning on Google Maps on her phone, Claire rides the Omega on to Station Square until they're a few kilometres off the city's outskirts where she turns it around back in direction of the tower. Mid ride, Claire pulls her legs up and stands on its back, regaining balance, before she jumps off. She watches the metroid run off and laughs a few times before letting her phone direct her to Jules' Pool Hall. Running and completely out of breath, she arrives and falls on the bar seat next to Rust.

Claire: *trying to catch her breath* There… and only… *checks her phone* … half an hour too late! Now… who do I gotta fuck up… to get a vodka here? *she looks around; her eyes have already turned purple long before she's even entered the pool house*
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on April 21, 2014 8:30AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:55AM, March 26, 2014
(online)
SB:… *takes the stone* Lucy new task for you, I need you to help guide an Omega metroid back into its habitat. Morphblade will be helping you.
MB:…*arrives at the giant hole* oh boy*looks at the hole then his boss*she is in so much trouble. though I have to wonder, we reinforced those walls with Irridum and Rareatanium so how did she break through so quickly?
SB: Must of got lucky and found a plate that we were in the middle of upgrading.
MB:I see…well I'm off to go and save that poor creature.
SB:you do that. any clue where Claire went?
MB: *thinks of all he learned about what Claire's upto.* There's a pool hall at station square. I bet ya she's going to see Rust.
SB:…thank you. Also, I reccomend you get some help.
MB: on it.*radios up to James* Hey James get on the intercom and let people know about the Metroid.
James:sure thing.*on the intercom* attention people an Omega Metroid has broken out and is outside the complex. we need to retrieve it at once. That is all. …*sigh* I told him 10 minues was too long. can't wait for the next meet now.
*Zot 8th floor, Pico's room*
Mia: *hears the statement* oh dear how did that happen?
Cecil: I bet Claire.
Anita: well we better go what we can do.*the 2 run out the door*
Mia:*holds Pico and looks into his eyes* I'm counting on all of you to come back alive to us. Can I count on you to keep that promise?

*at Jules Pool Hall*
SB:*arrives outside the pool hall and runs in sitting next to Claire spinning on the seat before regaining control* So, a little birdie told me that you were heading here…*he chuckles* do you have any idea how much of this we could have avoided of you called up to me first and told me about this? I mean yes I don't need to know what's going on with everything, but when your going to be balzy and take a risk of letting your Nachzehrer out and risk killing an entire city population, well that's one of those moments you should have called up and let me set something up in advance. *he opens up a portal at the end of the table* On the plus side though, I got to put my procedure my emergency plan into motion and now know where I need to correct it so I thank you for that. *he looks over to Rust* oh hey good to see you again. I take it you were the one that asked her to meet you here?

*Snow's place*
Doc: Actually yes. Let's get some Lunch cause this next part is the longest…
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on March 26, 2014 9:46PM
Ink_wolf at 7:34AM, March 26, 2014
(online)
–Zot, Air Ducts
Lucy: you got it boss. *grunts into the stone as he navigates a particularly slick chute. As he shifts to put the stone back into his pocket he loses his grip on the chute and plummets. The chute bends twice and the echoing metallic thumps of Lucy colliding with them can be heard reverberating through parts of the tower and partially into the pool hall via the stone along with Lucys not so muffled curses and exclamations. Several seconds after he began his fall he slams through an access panel in the hall outside the third floor Metroid lab. He hits the ground with a sickening sound just as the labs door opens and lockdown is disengaged.* ough. *he grunts as he rolls off his face-plant and onto his back. His coat is covered in dust and torn in places. Painfully, he climbs to his feet and limps over to the hole in the side of Zot. so, *he gasps to MB* as soon that morphblade guy gets here, I get to track down a killer alien. Lucky me *leans against the wall in an attempt to stop the world from spinning around him.*

Station Square, Jules Pool Hall
Rust: *shrugs at SB aloofly.* Sure, I named the place. Hope it wasnt any trouble for you and yours. *he leans forward in his seat.* Now, I dont mean to be rude or pretend I know anything for certain; but you should leave now. The weight of your sins quite significant and I dont know exactly how long the lady can bear us both in her company. In short, go back to your tower if you dont want to cause what youre trying to prevent. *he speaks calmly, but with a slight air of authority and a wont take no for an answer look in his eyes.*
"There's no such thing as sanity, And that's the sanest fact"-Dire Straits, One World

picosux224 at 12:23PM, March 26, 2014
(offline)
Pico:….i promise*teleports to stationsquare*(havent been here in a while…ok now where is she)*starts searching*
last edited on March 26, 2014 4:45PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:39PM, March 26, 2014
(online)
SB:*laughs at his remark and sighs* oh, good one.*wipes his face* if that Nachzehrer could actually feel me, then she wouldn't have gotten out of purgatory and everyone that met with her would have been killed that very day by “The Monster” months back. *he then points and gets up* Rust, I'm going to be honest with you. you seem like a good guy despite, the history I recently learned about you within the last…*runs the numbers through his head*day and a half? yeha that seems right so, to avoid any nonsense why don't we have a simple chat outside and discuss some things and come to an agreement, so that way you 2 can have your little play date and I can rest knowing that Val is in good hands and not have to worry about the residents of Station Square.*he then takes a bottle of Gin and 2 glasses from his coat and mixes it with some seltzer and slides one to him* I'll be outside waiting for you.*he then starts walking towards the door and stops* Oh, and don't try to be a jackass and lock the doors. That portal may be arranged to go back to return Claire back home, but I can switch it if necessary and come in here again. *he then walks out the door and down a few feet at the edge of the bar exterior and loiters waiting for Rust to step out and ask what the hell his problem is and what he wants* (ooh boy this might get fun.)

*Elsewhere Downtown, around Pico*
*a mobian cat, male mid 20's is walking down the street and in an upbeat manner he seems to have some sort of stains on his light blue shirt though it is unknown what.for some reason he has an odd presene around him one that some would describe as warm, and famillar he then bumps into Pico knocking each of them to the ground making him just remember that there is a world around him*
???:Oh, terribly sorry*he scuffles to his feet offering a hand* are you alright sir?

*Outside of Zot*
MB: *searches the area and notices Lucy*…hey kid you alright? that Metroid didn't run you over did it?

*Snow's place*
Doc: best go with big Dishes. Steak, pasta, beef and pork roasts, suffed peppers, chicken, soup & salad, the works man.
last edited on March 27, 2014 6:19AM
picosux224 at 11:47PM, March 26, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*rubs his head in pain*ugh im alright i guess*Pico looks at the mobian from top to bottom*hey…do i know you?
last edited on March 27, 2014 3:01AM
SnowTheHedgehog at 3:52AM, March 27, 2014
(online)
Snow: I'll see what I can do. *heads off to come back after a full hour to bring down two overloaded trays; leaving again, he returns shortly after to bring another two trays* Sirloin and rib eye steak and medallions, beef, pork and poultry roasts, spaghetti, roasted and mashed potatoes, green lettuce with beetroot and tomatoes, two loafs baguette and sheep cheese, and orange and kiwifruit juice. Is that enough?

-Station Square, Jules' Pool Hall…-

Claire: *watches SB leave and snickers* Yer not gonna follow him outside, are ya? I swear, that guy sometimes doesn't know how to talk to someone that isn't employed with him. *the barkeep comes over to deliver the requested drink to Claire, not without throwing an angry glare at her for the manner in which she ordered; ignoring that with outright condescending ease, she grabs the glass, bends her head back and empties the glass with one well experienced gulp, hitting the bar table with her flat hand to order another one even before she sets her first glass down*
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on April 21, 2014 8:12AM
Ink_wolf at 6:30AM, March 27, 2014
(online)
Station Square, Jules Pool Hall
Rust: (absolute power corrupts absolutely) *looks to Claire and pushes SBs offered drink to one side dismissivly.* Hes arrogant and invasive and believes that he can walk all over personal rights with a charming enough smile. He even thinks he knows whats best for people and the world; a dangerous combination. *drains his own previous drink and looks out the window at SB.* As much as Id like to put him in his place or just stick it to him, I doubt hell leave us alone until I give him his little victory and chat with him. *pushes himself up out of the armchair hed secured and slaps some money on the counter for his drink. He then gestures to Claire* Im sure you have your own choice words for him, Bittersweet. Stay and catch your breath or help me trade noise with the blowhard. Ill try to make this short. *he walks toward the door in his characteristic slow long strides, no knowing whether Claire will follow or not.*

–Zot, 3rd Floor, Hole in the wall
Lucy: nah, Metroids fly, right? *grabs the side of the hole and leans out of the tower precariously.* I dontsee it huh, it must be hiding behind one of those white things– *points to a cloud* or on the ground somewhere. Sneaky bastard.

shadowbladeXIII at 8:58AM, March 27, 2014
(online)
SB:*waits outside and sees Rust coming out the corner of his eye eventually paces apart* ah so your here…Alright first off*he smiles for a bit then exhales and shakes his head then stops* …I'm sorry. As much as I like playing the boss, I sometimes forget what I'm trying to accomplish and cross the line.*he sighs again* I know I've been acting like an ass, a major pain in one too over Claire's safety and preventing her from getting here. *he then slouches aginst the wall of the bar his attention still focused on him* I want to be able to help get rid of that thing that was forced inside her, and times I forget she functions like everyone else both having needs and wants. and with the way I've been carrying on about it I already see its not right and need to alter things again to better her experience.*he then gets off the wall back to where he was*
That look you shot me eariler, in the bar, a good portion of it screamed “crazy egotistical overlord” or “ oncomming undecicive monster” and to a degree,*he looks down then back to him* your right to presume so. When you've been tricked into gaining power, and forced to do thing you don't like, you feed an ego you don't need and create expectations that are meaningless. It also doesn't help that I'm not the best at making decisions all the time, and as of right now with the way I acted, and a giant hole that needs to be repaired at my tower, I can see in multiple places where I've gone wrong and what needs to be corrected.*he then pauses for a moment before speaking again* With your permission, I'd like to wipe the slate clean between us and start fresh.

*in the streets*
???:who, me? well friend I can say we might have seen each other before but I think I'd remember a person with such unique personalities.*he then ponders for a moment* wait a minute…your name wouldn't happen to be Pico would it?

*outside Zot*
MB: well tecnically, once they have legs they prefer land and to walk about. They only use they're ability to hover when-*he then cut off as he sees Frank flung up into the air and back down into the trees at a distanace*…well looks like we found it. Tell me how good are you at running?

*Snow's place*
Doc:*looks at the spread with approval* I can honestly say yes it is.*with out hesitation he reaches for a plate and a steak along with the proper utencils and juices and begins to chow down*
last edited on March 27, 2014 3:16PM
picosux224 at 10:55AM, March 27, 2014
(offline)
Pico:(unique personalities?…does he know about you guys? DP:probably not but be on your gaurd)uh yeah it is…and you are?…
last edited on March 27, 2014 4:55PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 2:48PM, March 27, 2014
(online)
Claire: *comes out with a new cigarette pack in her hand; she takes the foil off and opens it to take a cigarette out and light it before offering the pack to Rust; she then takes the word to Shadowblade* Yer damn right with whatcha said ‘bout yerself, butcha also forgot something; yer naive like a year old pup. Ya always wanna start from square one, with everything ’n' everyone, without taking a moment to think if that's even possible. Second chances may be all sugar ‘n’ strawberry cheesecake, but they're not about erasing the past like a pencil sketch. There's nothing like “start all over again”, ya'll hafta accept what went wrong and work with it. And wouldcha please stop the self bitchin'? We get thatcha love talking ‘bout yerself and putting yerself in the limelight which way ever, but it’s starting to get pathetic. *offers him the cigarettes* D'ya smoke?
last edited on April 21, 2014 8:14AM
Ink_wolf at 7:32PM, March 27, 2014
(online)
–Station Square, Just outside of Jules Pool Hall–
Rust: *absently slips one of the cigarettes from its case and pops it in his mouth.* Thank you. *He says to Claire with a slight and subtle bow that somehow conveys both gratitude and respect. He lights the cigarette easily and turns his attention fully to SB.* Youve offered me a free meal on one occasion and a free drink on another. I dont think theres much of anything to wipe clean between us.

–Zot, 3rd Floor, Hole in the Wall
Lucy: Ive had a lot of practice if thats what you mean. Why do you ask? *he asks, finally catching his breath.*

shadowbladeXIII at 10:21PM, March 27, 2014
(online)
SB: both of your statements are correct. *turns to Rust* Anyway, as a request, I ask that you don't take my kindness as some from of bribery. Also, would it be alright if I ask what you guys will be up to for the rest of the day?

*elsewhere downtown*
???:…oh sorry, I'm Greg.*shakes Pico's hand* I've heard so much about you form a friend of mine in Hawaii. he sent me a letter and recomend I go and find you. I never imagined I'd meet you here in the city.

*Zot hole in the wall*
MB: well we have less than an hour to get over there before the target moves again and judging by the way Frank was thrown its not happy.

*Snow's place*
Doc: *Now eating the Pork Roast he turns to Snow* once again Snow you rally have outdone yourself.
picosux224 at 11:30PM, March 27, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*remembers back at Hawaii when he healed the mans leg*(oh god please dont tell me he toldGreg how i saved him..)find me? do you need my help with somthing?
last edited on March 27, 2014 11:44PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 3:50AM, March 28, 2014
(online)
Snow: *he responds with a gesture that might imply acceptance or indifference while chugging down the last energizer* Should make some more of these. Tell me if you require anything. *with that said, he proceeds to mix new concoctions to defy his body's need of rest*

- Station Square, in front of Jules' Pool Hall… -

Claire: *stores the pack away* Obvioustly not. *takes a long drag and exhales a series of smoke rings* I was referring to the cigs here. *she needlessly adds with biting sarcasm* Anyway, we were going to have a game o' pool and a few glasses. Getting drunk as a failed writer about to commit suicide, to be specific - at least me. Can't really talk for him to be fair. Maybe he'll take advantage of poor me and I'll end up with accidentals in a few months, who can tell? *takes another drag on her cigarette and keeps the smoke in for several seconds before releasing it slowly, mumbling to herself as if not realizing she's thinking aloud* Fuck the bloody inbred hell, yess~… I haven't done this in far too long.
last edited on April 21, 2014 8:36AM
Ink_wolf at 8:36AM, March 28, 2014
(online)
Zot, 3rd Floor, Hole in the Wall
Lucy: *examines the distance between the tower and Frank trying to estimate a fixed distance and does some mental math.* (assuming the legged Metroid doesnt decide to move, its between 12 and 15 kilometers. Taking average speed, disregarding time getting down from the tower, and factoring the poor running condition of the land between there and here, we have: {12km+15km}/2/14km/hX1.25= 1 hour and 12 min.) *he shakes his head* thats too far, and we wont be able to easily locate that thing on the ground, you know. *he looks at the distance again and thinks.* hey, probably a really stupid question, but why cant we just teleport down there? I mean, people were being teleported during the lockdown and the boss does it all the time. Heavens silver lining, why dont we just teleport the angry thing back to where it belongs?

Station Square, Just outside of Jules Pool Hall
Rust: *shugs.* The lady has plans, though Id rather not wind up with any more accidentals if at all possible. Well give you a call when and if she wants to be picked up. Till then, keep your stick on the ice. *he says before heading back inside the pool hall.*

last edited on March 28, 2014 10:44AM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:23AM, March 28, 2014
(online)
SB: will do.*he then turns to Claire* the portal in the corner remian open for you and lead back to your room. *he then thinks of something* Claire, if you were to come to this joint often would you like me to make you something to get you down here quicker?

*otherside of station square*
Greg: well, how do I put it…*he scratched the back of his head* I do need some help. See, In the letter he told me about how took care of his leg and mended it. and as a studnet in debt wanting to become a doctor, I was hoping to learn something at your clinic at where you work.

*Over at Zot*
MB: 2 problems with that. the first is that the teleporter is made for employees only and it would take some time for that kind alteration to be made. The second is even if we were to do so, it would liklybreak out or worse. *he then puts his finger up as if signaling to hold on*…but we can be telelported to it. Nice use of your noggin kid come on, let's head up to the 10th floor and stop that metroid.

*Snow's place*
Doc: Will do…*he then continues to eat. It takes him a while but eventually he finishes off all the dishes roughly around the time the energizer finished up* there. That should keep them happy and full now then,*he then feels around inner membrane carefuly noting several things wrong with the boy* Snow I'm going to need you to hand me one of the Pink tubes of liquid. Its time to begin.
picosux224 at 12:30PM, March 28, 2014
(offline)
Pico:(…..THAT SON OF A BITCH!!) sigh fine whatever follow me(so much for finding Claire)….just so we are clear im a healer not a medical doctor.
last edited on March 29, 2014 5:24PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 4:17PM, March 28, 2014
(online)
Snow: *hands Doc the tube and goes back on standby without a word*

- Station Square, in front of Jules' Pool Hall… -

Claire: Well, aren't you the inconsiderate one now? *she smiles cynically whilst stomping her cigarette out* Don'tcha worry, I'll try to behave. *with these words, she leaves him standing outside alone, following Rust to order her third drink*
last edited on April 21, 2014 8:18AM
Ink_wolf at 5:13AM, March 29, 2014
(online)
–Zot–
Lucy: *goes to the teleported room with MB, hustling quite painfully at first but getting better as time goes on.*

Central Square, Jules' Pool Hall
Rust: *is setting up the pool table and waiting on Claire. His hands move with practice over the slate-top table and he racks the balls with measured efficiency. He says nothing, not in hostility, but rather because there is nothing to say.*

last edited on April 4, 2014 7:00AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:56PM, March 29, 2014
(online)
SB:*nods and let's things play out and walks away* well that went well.*he takes a few paces and notices something*…huh that's odd Pico's down here…along with some form of talent. best check up on them*one portal later*
*over across town seconds before*
Greg:…healer? like a spritual healer, or something?
SB: *hops through the portal* Pico!*hugs him* buddy, compadre, amigo, what's going on?
Greg:* falls on his rear frightened* Waagh!
SB:(…must be the new talent best focus) Anyway great news I found Claire and don't worry she's alright.

*Over in now the Forest of Zot after being Teleported*
MB: alright we're now much closer than before. how do you feel after having your first tleleportation?

*Snow's place*
Doc:ok, let's start with the easy stuff first*has his tentacle move towards the patient and delicately felt it. he then attached a tentacle to the boy. he then grabs the nearby funnel and sticks it into his arm pouring the vial into it. At once he begins to work on creating and maturing an esophagus*
picosux224 at 12:12AM, March 30, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*sweatdrops*(do i have a tracking chip on my neck that i dont know about?)..er yeah this is..*looks at the mobian who was on the floor*Greg? are you ok?*Pico pulls Greg back on his feet*
Greg:uh yeah i was just startled thats all.
Pico:anyway…SB remember when Mia and i went to Hawaii? well after finding Max i saved his friends leg from getting infected.and now Greg here wants to learn how to be a doctor.which reminds me do we own a clinic of some kind?
last edited on March 30, 2014 5:34PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:51PM, March 30, 2014
(online)
SB: a doctor you say? well now that is unique. clinic?…I beilieve that's the 7th floor. *he then ponders for a moment* we also have a couple seperate pharmacies to boot up on the 11th, 7th and even the 8th floors of Zot.
Greg: R-really? that's great news. I can't wait to start.*laughs nervously*
SB: I knew you would like it. come we'll discuss thing in the car on the ride over.*he then makes a call an instructs someone to pick them up. then he texts James the code to undo the level 10 lockdown he then turns his attention over to Pico* Pico, for doing finding a new recruit*he hands him a coupon that says" 2 free dinners. good for situation from romance to annaverasy at your choice restaurant in Zot"* its a very good deal.
*at that moment a limo pulls up the driver gets out and opens the door for them*
Greg:*jaw drops and tries to express words but they amout to nothing*
SB: shall we be on our way?
picosux224 at 8:01PM, March 30, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*looks at the coupons unfazed by the limo*(i hope the girls dont find out about these…sigh this will be tough)*gets into the limo followed by Greg*
Greg:you alright man?
Pico:huh?..oh yeah im fine
SnowTheHedgehog at 10:19PM, March 30, 2014
(online)
Claire: *comes over with a borrowed second cue ball for the lag - it turns out with Rust as the one to start once more; while watching him setting up for his shot, Claire leans on her cue and a big glass of apple wine already half empty* So, whaddaya thinka me now? Yanno, now thatcha apparently dug up some info ‘bout my nachzehrer? Curious to know; where’dcha get it from anyway? It's not like that kinda stuff's common knowledge.

-Elsewhere, in the dark office…-

???: *turns in his chair; though it is still too dark to perceive any details, the complicated manner in which he does it makes clear he is sitting in a wheelchair* Could you do me a littel favour, my dear, and find out if he is zere? I must be sure where to send my message.
?????: If you wish. *her voice doesn't allow the slightest certainty if the comment was meant to be sarcastic; she remains quiet for a moment*
???: *hastily throws in under his breath, as if reluctantly interrupting her in anything* Put it on loud, please. Just for the fun of it.
?????: Fine. *as far as the creeping darkness allows a view, still no action can be seen from her, then suddenly, a call sign from a phone is heard, although she doesn't hold one or entered a number on the phone out of reach on the enormous desk*

-Zot's company labs are vacant for once as without a warning, a phone on one of the side desks goes off. It rings once before a button illuminates to send the call on to Zot's call centre…-
last edited on April 22, 2014 12:05PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:35PM, March 31, 2014
(online)
*the Limo takes off and the 2 start heading down the street through the town SHadowblade being the generous host, poura a couple drinks for the 3 of them*
Greg:*looks at his bothered newly met friend and places a hand on his shoulder. a subtle glow surrounds both of them* Hey man, its ok. The day is still young and its too early to be upset. If I may make a suggestion why not take the day off and spend time with the ones that are close to you? I'm sure that could help brighten your day.*he smiles*

*At the call center nothing happens for a good while as the one person, known as Brian, is huddled up aginst his desk hoping no one gets through. Hearing the phone go off, he takes a moment to swallow his fears and relax. As he heads to the phone he notices that none of the countries are lighting up, meaining its not one of the UN or Goverment officals from each respetive country. he then checks the caller ID and sees its a number that is logged in their data banks, registering as “unknown”. he then checks the list of potential home numbers that are employed and live off base, several numbers are listed. A pair of names and their phone number has been crossed of the list with the words “Never patch their number/ orward calls to Snow or Val with out my consent/say so. EVEN IN AN EMERGENCY OR IF SOMEONE REQUESTS/DEMANDS IT!!! You are to call my number at once upstairs or my cell number if its ‘me’ on the otherline asking to talk to them ”. This was done at the request of Shadowblade as he doesn't want anyone to bother the two nor find their home under any circumstances he considers it a gift to the 2 hedgehogs whom he calls friends while they are on vaction. With none of the listed numbers mathcing, and not having many options left, Brian sighs and proceeds to hit several buttons on the desk in fromt of him one to record the conversation, another to trace back the call, and one to inform Shadowblade on the urgencey of said call, with his hand by the hold button, he picks up the phone to answer in a calm, normal manner and proceeds to do his job treating it like a normal call.*
Brian: Thank you for calling the Tower of Zot. If I may ask, how may I help you today?
last edited on April 1, 2014 11:49AM
picosux224 at 9:57PM, March 31, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*sighs* Greg my new friend thats what im worried about
Greg:huh? what do you mean?
Pico:…in a nutshell? i got a wife and 2 girlfriends*sees Greg with a surprised expression which almost made Pico laugh*it was their idea not mine.which reminds me theirs alot of weird stuff at the tower so just do what i did and just role with it.*the Limo then pulled up*…oh look we are here.
SnowTheHedgehog at 10:34PM, March 31, 2014
(online)
?????: *still obviously not holding a phone, she speaks with an unnaturally perfect fake voice* Ouh, helloe thear, how ya goin'? Mahra's my name, from the magazin' ‘Betther Livin’'. I'm sohrry, I was hoepin' te talk te Mr Snow the Hehdgehog? He staythed this number as his primary phoene conthect in his subscriptchen te oar magazin'. The thing is, he rehcently therminaythed his subscriptchen, ehnd I hoeped te find out why, ehnd maybe rehcommend him some of oar spehcial offhers. Is he thear? *as she speaks, she notices somehow on her very own that the call is being traced* (Good luck with that.) *the tracks lead to several different countries, many of them even twice or thrice; incidentally, the tracks even lead off the planet to the moon, and from there further into space, where the signal gets lost; even despite finding it back on earth, Brian's search bears no fruit*
last edited on April 21, 2014 9:21AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon