rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
shadowbladeXIII at 12:46AM, April 7, 2014
(online)
posts: 2,194
joined: 12-1-2010
*around the world in each area the hybrids lie, they feel something wrong with themselves they feel ill fom something but can't detect what eventually their breathing is no longer their own and after some time they explode.*
Jack:*pulls down the binoculars* looks like it worked… they couldn't hear it coming and amout of dB emitting from the machines, was more than enough to do them in.
Alec: then let's get back to base then. *he picks up his comm* Zot tower mission accomplished we're heading back, Over.*they try and radio in but no responce is heard…presuming that the wost case senario has begun, they reach for the stones and contact Brian* Brian, what's going on over there, over?

*At Zot the lights go out and several machines fall Victem one of them being Jasmine. She lets out an inhumaine scream and cries out in agony. In time she will recover however for now she remains useless with Nene not knowing what to do another being the sentries. However the suffers the most is Frank. being half human and already damaged in eariler combat he feels himself slipping in andout of Death's grasp. He screams in agony as it fries him…his life now hangs by a simple thread of Will. However despite this setback the Members and Staff still stand and remain rational The command center despite loosing command has already fried all the computers switches over to another Interface Several Magic balls float around the room each one for sevral communications for outside the tower and inside the tower. The guards noting that their electronics aren't working reach into each of their back pockets and pull out a Stones that allow communcation. Clerics Illumante the place with their abilities for the time being. At once Ninjas specializing in repairs are called and start to restore the tower starting with the 13th Floor within minutes they get everything back online Several head tothe 12th floor to work on the computers that were damaged others head to the main generator to work on it. They know it'll take the longest to fix however its better than nothing Elsewhere in the Tower the backup generators in the Tower start and slowly the power is restored to the Tower. As it boots up it activates its original defense system summoning Ice Lizards, Hellhounds Frost Beasts, Gremlins, Centuar Knights, Fell Turtles and Slimes of all sorts to random areas of the tower from hallways to staircases to deal with the intruders Red Lights shoud the halls and rooms…all but Doc's room which recieves a small flicker and nothing more. he just shrugs and continues to work on his patient*
Brian:*pulls up a stone* we're being invaded. I can't say how many but some of our mages
are checking it out.
Alec: we'll be there at once.
Brian: No, stick to the plan. go find “it”
Alec: …understood. *he then passes on the info to the rest and the scientists move out to do their next objective*

*In Space*
Bahamut:*Sweatdrop* (ohh I am in trouble…)*one Megaflare later… the new sattlite with the EMP is destroyed*(I'm really hoping that Shadowblade doesn't terminate our agreement for that slipup. Eh he's probably fine. I mena really that guy can't be beaten so easily and I doubt he'll let anyone try to beat them without one hell of a fight.)

*Zot, Clinic after the strike*
Natalie:you really don't know…do you? This world while has undead in it that bend the laws of nature is comprsied of living beings once wounded beyond a point they cease functioning and die their souls then go to heavean or hell.*she then lights up the room with her magic and sees * Anyway, if you could please put something on your likely needed by others to get rid of these intruders and they don't want to be distracted by “the skin” your showing…

*At the Bar*
MB:*as soon as he was about to say something he's givin information through the stone and hears Claire swear the nothing works and that her door is locked*yeha you have a point… *with little haste he runs into Claire's room and throws Claire into Rust's arms hearing her curse his name in for the rough toss.  He goes through her stuff gathering some basic items for survival and Finds “The Pill” and puts it in a small box that Shadowblade originaly delivered it to her in. he then walks back out to Rust handing the essentials to Claire for her to put away along with her money* Change of plans. Rheinhiem's bastard children are in the tower. I'd advise you get out of here now. *he then feels something unsusal coming. within seconds he figures out what it is, with great haste he puts up a modified version of his anti-magic barrier avoiding the oncomming shockwave and depletion of his strengths and skills. his being and those who were within Range of his barrier are uneffected. however. it is not without a heavy cost. Because of Eariler events with Claire he had no time to restore his body with his “usual soak” and colaspes onto his knees silencing Claire with this sudden action. depite keeping his physical peak, his body is now in no condition what so ever to fight and strains itself to move, knowing his life force is fading and likely has perhaps a few hours at most to try and restore himself*hah…hah… well, what are you guys waiting for?  

*Moments before the shockwave hits Zot in the basement*
Lich:*walking with Steven* …do you feel that?
Steven: I do…Damon Energy drain. C-class.
Lich: can you counter it?
Steven: *shakes his head* If it began Farther away, perhaps. However I can save of few  from its effect at the very least.
Lich: How many?
Steven: *he thinks for a minute of those he respected and narrowed it down while at the Tower*myself included, 10 at most. What about you and the other 7?
Lich:*a wicked bony grin goes across his face* Those bound and chosen to serve Chaos are immue to such hellish tactics. The only thing that will be weak is the monsters that me and sacrmiglione call forth, we will be limited but, the rest of our powers should work fine. Now hurry and Pick those you think are worth saving…
Steven:*begins conjuring at once and chooses to cover several people the first being himself, followed by Sarah, Cole, Zack, Dan the Bassist, Cecil, Rob and Rupert. Before he could get to any others he wished to save the waved passed over and he cursed under his breath.

*The wave hit Zot like a plauge knocking over any scorrcer, Wizard, White mage and Cleric to the ground. Weakened and in agony. Ironicly the students were the safe ones as they haven't learned much and had any time to devlope their new found skills. None were safe. well except for those chosen and a pair of 4 on the 8th floor in two seperate*
Lich: you did all you could…*he feels something* excuse me for a moment. I have to deal with something…

*7th floor, Clinic*
Nataile:*Screams in pain and falls into Lucy's arms*…Ru-ruper…t.*passes out and in outside several other thuds are heard and Doctors are shocked to see their magic collgues just drop so suddenly*
Greg:What the hell just happened?!

*With Pico and Mia*
Mia: *already confused and scared she starts to get upset*no…NO!!!*She begins to cry* please I don't want to lose you…Already once before I had come close, and now I ask you that you come back from this…*she can't muster her voice to go on any further and let's her mind speak(don't go…please, We love you and don't think we could ever move on. )

*in Doc's room*
Doc:*notices her condition as he fixes the child*(not good if this keeps going we could lose her…)*he then gets an idea with haste he turns to his table and streches and makes a concotion to streghten her* he then injects himself with it and feeds it to Val's system. Within minutes her innards start easing up and cool down, her heartbeat stable tempreture normal and any internal swelling is gone.* (that should do for now and allow me to finish my work on the boy before I get to her.)

*In the Basement*
Lich: that's enough!*in a quick flash Remus is cut multiple times to let go of the mage drop to the ground.*he then casts something and makes the Mage vanish elsewhere on the upper levels and knocked out* Torturing mages?  You call yourself fear yet in your eyes I see it gleem bright. *he raises his hands and summons at least a Dozen undead soldiers that died down here when torvek attacked armed and ready*(tch, only 12? it'll have to do I guess)*he then casts Haste on himself to speed things up* you want terror then you came to the right floor. Welcome to the Cavern of Fiends!

*outside in Station Square*
SB:*from the blow he trembles and falls to his knees his head tilted down and closes his eyes when he opens them they darken he then stands and everything about his being changes* you…you really shouldn't have DONE THAT!!!!*despite being weakened he takes  Damion's head clean off and watches his body stumble back then fall.* …weak… very weak…need energy…*he then opens up a small hole and reaches inside of his being. After playing around his generator, a blue fire starts to surround him. His attire changes from black to while and has what appears to be black thorns racing up them. the change leaves Snow confused more than before*(…I'm low on energy I need to return and recharge…however it is my duty to at least give everyone some hope. Even if it means useing this damned state again and…it has to be done.)*after making his decision he speaks* Snow, I'm heading back to Zot. If I may suggest, you may want to do so too…here*he then opens up a portal which i glowing unnaturaly* take this to the 8th floor and go see Doc. I'm going to go and take care of one or 2 things before heading back. once everything settles come find me at once. Are we clear?
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on April 7, 2014 12:47AM
Ink_wolf at 5:43AM, April 7, 2014
(online)
posts: 150
joined: 6-17-2010
–Zot, 7th Floor, Clinic—
Lucy:  *shrugs and begins to dress himself when the power drain happens.  He flinches in his chair as if an electric shock had gone through him, but has no time to ask any questions before Natalie falls against him.*  “Igot’chy.” *he says hastily as he drops his shirt and catches Natalie before gravity can take her to the floor.  Slowly, the light she had made with magic moments before burns itself out to nothingness.  As gently as possible, Lucy shifts himself off the clinic bed and lays Natalie down in it.* (I know my theology; souls kept coming in from…Earth… hmm.  How could that be if the living can’t be injured?  Maybe, they can?  Than why wasn’t I…agh, it’s not the time for this)  *with some clumsy effort and time he puts on the clothes Natalie provided him with, the shirt and one of the socks winding up inside-out in his unpracticed hands.  After that he puts on his coat with ease, its shape like a second skin to him.*
 
–Zot, 8th floor, corridor—
Rhiannon:  *is heading down to the clinic when the power drain hits her.  Her voice screams out in an unearthly cry of pain that breaks glass and cracks stone just before it overwhelms her and she fades out, seemingly ceasing to exist.  He sending stone drops, cracked to the ground and there is eerie silence in the corridor.*
 
–Station Square—
Rust:  *topples and rolls when Claire is literally thrown at him.*  “You don’t do anything in half-measures do you?”  *he asks MB rhetorically as he drops off Claire’s things in a way far more proper than the way he just treated their owner.  When the power drain hits and MB takes the brunt of it with his field, Rust looks at him pityingly.*  “nothing.”  *He says in response to MB’s last ragged question before walking off into the wounded city.  He walks slowly so as to be sure that Claire is following.*  (how many are dead, or waiting to die?)  he wonders to himself as he looks at the damage the city has sustained.  In this moment, he almost wishes to come across one of those responsible for the attack.  His fists clench and his white gloves threaten to burst before he gets a grip on this surge of wrath and lets it evaporate into calm lucidity.  His fists unclench and he keeps walking.*    
"There's no such thing as sanity,  And that's the sanest fact" -Dire Straits, One World

SnowTheHedgehog at 5:44AM, April 7, 2014
(online)
posts: 382
joined: 3-28-2011
Snow: Clear as crystal. Did you remember to close the portal in the Pool Hall?


- Zot's basement… -

Remus: (Cavern of Fiends? I can work with that info!) *looks at the slits in his cloak and rips it off; the magical light unveils his body - muscular legs covered in black leather pants and steel capped boots, and a pale upper body covered in surgical scars and an inch thick armour of bordering steel plates; upon closer look the Lich can see that they are actually screwed into the flesh and secured with steel wires; his chains are hanging down from a point somewhere behind his armpits, but it can't be seen where from as long as Remus doesn't turn around* Thank you for the warm welcoming, but I fear I don't have the time to play with you right now. Another time, promise. Bye! *he bluntly grins at the Lich, what of course nobody can see because of the mask, and disappears in a flash, only to reappear in almost the same moment down the hallway running the stairs back up before phasing out again; while passing the lobby and the staircase to the second floor in two seconds, he ponders* (Three floors left in consideration… The clerics' operating area and mages' training field are just along the way, but I always had my doubts if they would actually store them there. I should really better head up to the library now.)


- Zot, second floor… -

?????: *hiding behind a corner, she peeks around it; despite the new magical light sources shining bright in the hallways, the darkness still resides under her hood - just the tip of her long black and white furred snout points out, finally exposing her Mobian nature, after even her height has failed to point out whether or not she's a Mobian or just a short human; silently, she takes in what she sees in front of her* (Smart move. They were expecting us to take this step. There's a whole army standing in front of that door… Damn, there's no avoiding them. Well, to Hell with it. |Annihilation Mode initiated.|) *out of her left arm, just underneath the wrist, a bazooka shoots out ready to use* (Hereby, I officially declare subtlety dead.) *she steps out of the corner and blindly shoots into the bulk of guards standing in front of the door; the rocket blows up right in the face of one soldier and explodes, tearing everyone into bloody pieces and bone dust; the explosion tears a minivan sized hole in the wall where the door was just a second ago* (Well hello… What is this?)


- Station Square, Jules' Pool Hall… -

Claire: What the heck d'ya think yer- *her new rant towards Morphblade is cut off as out of nowhere, near half a ton of debris is blown through the portal that leads to what once was her room; as everybody looks through it to make out the source, they see rock dust and bent steel plates glowing in heat as well as broken furniture and the borders of the hole in the wall dripping of blood from the limbs of the men lying all around; further down the hall, there's a cloaked figure standing and pointing something at them that looks like an anti tank rifle; the figure lets it sink and seemingly retract into Hammerspace and abruptly starts sprinting towards the portal*
Honour? That useless stigma people think it's worth taking damage for? Yeah, I've heard about it.
last edited on April 21, 2014 9:31AM
picosux224 at 1:13PM, April 7, 2014
(online)
posts: 2,231
joined: 12-26-2010
Pico:(we love you? what is she talking about?)*suddenly a few memories of Mia flashed before him but their was no memory of them being married*both eyes open up*ow my head…Mia? is that you?
Mia:oh Pico*she hugs her confused husband which only made him notice somthing*wait why am i short? wheres my robotic arm? why are we mobians?!
Mia:oh Pico…*hugs him a little tighter*its ok i,ll explain what i can but first lets head to your apartment im glad to have my husband back.
Pico:we got married?!…
Mia:uh oops probably shouldnt of said that you might need rest  lets go. 
last edited on April 7, 2014 7:11PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:52PM, April 7, 2014
(online)
posts: 2,194
joined: 12-1-2010
Mia:*as she starts moving with Pico she hears the Scream of Rhiannon she holds her ears in pain after it ceases and she and Pico get back their hearing she looks to him* someone's in troube. we better go and help.

*Up In the office*
Rob: Rhiannon can you hear me…Rhiannon?!*his voice has much concern*…dangit*he then thinks to himself what could have taken her out?…*(could that energy flux have done this? if so who or what does it all affect and hpw badly?)rrr…dangit *he makes the decision to Suit up and brace for what may or may not come*

*7th floor Clinic*
Greg:*sees Lucy walk out* woah hey man that was quick…listen I don't know why but we're getting short on hand here. All of these Clerics…They just dropped as if…I don't know something was taken from them. Look we're in bad shape already and if this happened to all of them*he shakes his head* aww man…Look I don't know what you plan on doing but we need some more help. Can you head 2 floors up and gather some herbs from the gardens that should help bring them too?

*Zot Basement*
Lich: (so your looking for the scrolls,eh? well then…)*he then pulls out a stone*Zack, intruder coming your way. don't worry we'll take care of the rest and block any alternative routes.
Zack:understood.

*Zot stairs*
*already several enemies lie slain from Remus's acent a loud howl is heard from the stairs above and within moments plows Remus down through what he climbed putting him back near the Lobby. It then bites into his shoulder and spits the piece out*
Zack: Ugh, you taste terrible you know that?*he then backs out into the lobby for more room and gets into a stance* Anyways, this is as far as you go, creature.

*Jules's pool hall*
MB:*as he hears the explosion he gets up watching them walk away and turns to see the monster enter Claire's room recede the rifle and start sprinting*(you…you are lucky you all are even my oppnent who I face. For the longest while to myself I did not know what death was.)*For the next few minutes time slowed for him as he took everything in. He then reahces behind himself and grabs a special grenade as concidered last resort*(Then Torvek attacked us. For the first time, I saw it and was afraid. Afraid I might not live…so many questions then rattled through my mind…what would happen to me? Where would I end up? Would I see any of my friends again? I then decided to ask Shadowblade about this and he said to me these are normal things for a human to be concerned with and that I am more sucessful than ever.)*he then tosses the it at her and watches it hit. as it Explodes a gel like substance is spread much of it covering her cloak like glue. The smell of petrolium fills both of their lungs.*(Despite being alive for little over a year I feel that there is still so much more I could have done…and perhaps I will get my second chance after I deal with you. If not…then I am proud.*visions of various faces of Zot members, and guests fill his mind* Proud to know so many people and be apart of their world and to have come so far and fit in so well.)*he then raises his hands and musters everything for one last shot. he inhales greatly and exhales casting Fire on his opponent immideatly  knocking her back and ignighting the gel. Not able to stand any longer he falls once again this time onto his back. His last attack dwindeled his remaining hours to but a measly 20 minutes. Immideatley he starts coughing up a bulish-green liquid and tilts his head to the side hes eyes start to lose color from a bright gold to a light grey he hears the screams of his Victem and alarm go off. The sprinkler systems go off in Claire's room and starts to put everything out, however it matters not as all the mix sounds started to fade into nothing. There he laid expecting the worst and preparing to fall out of existance* 

*In Station Square*
SB:*he thinks about it fr but a moment and realizes he didn't*…oh…woops…heh heh…*he opens another irregular portal* if you'll excuse me I need to go and correct that.*he steps though it and ends up at the enterance to the bar. Upon walking in, Shadowblade is stunned to see his bodyguard lying there on the floor motionless. As he approaches he sees his morph try to move his lips and form a sentence, however seemed he couldn't even do that.
Shadowblade then opend a portal below him a glow covered he and his Morph's body and  slowly decend. On the 12th floor of Zot, Morphlade is lain in a pool of water. he just lies there with a smile on his face as he floats in the liquid. he enjoys the the faint feeling for what time he can muster to stay awake. Then something else is added, a bluish-green substance, that he has many times has used before. as he feels the mixture poured into the water, his body sinks to the bottom and he closes his eyes, not to awaken again at least for a week. Unknowingly to Morphblade it would not be for a long while till he saw his creator's face again. 
 With his task finshed. Shadowblade  re-accended through the top of his bodyguard's room and ends up back in Jules' pool hall.  he then looks hrough his portal he created for Claire to leave through. There infront of him was the intruder. he remained quiet, went through and closed the portal, hiding in the darkness letting her be and waiting for her to be finished with whatever she was doing.* 
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on April 8, 2014 9:07AM
Ink_wolf at 9:47PM, April 7, 2014
(online)
posts: 150
joined: 6-17-2010
–Zot, 7th Floor, Clinic—
Lucy:  *looks at Greg blankly.*  “Herbs?  Aren’t those…”  *he snaps his fingers a couple of times trying to remember from yesterday’s tour.*  “…plants.  They’re on the ninth.”  *he says with gathering confidence in his information as the memory comes back to him.  He looks at the fallen and moaning clerics with confusion and some concern as he tries to piece something together.*  “ah, these….herbs;  they’re for medical, right?  To help heal injured living souls- I mean bodies- I mean; you know.  I hope you know because I don’t know a fricking thing about medical or herbs.”  *Lucy notices he’s babbling and cuts himself off with a sigh.*  “get one or several of the assistant’s to help you.”  *He says gesturing to those still standing.*  “they’ll be a thousand times more useful than me.”  *Lucy lets his arms flop to their sides and feels an odd lump when he does so.  Without hesitation he pulls the sending stone from his pocket and talks into it.*  “Boss, I’m not sure exactly what is going on right now but I’m willing to help.  Where do you need me?”
 
–Station Square—
Rust:  *sticks near Claire but does what he can to keep an eye on the situation, moving as necessary.  He says nothing and simply drinks in the scene around him, his right hand hanging unnaturally to one side as he is ready and waiting to grab something that isn’t there*
"There's no such thing as sanity,  And that's the sanest fact" -Dire Straits, One World

picosux224 at 2:32AM, April 8, 2014
(online)
posts: 2,231
joined: 12-26-2010
Pico:*Pico and Mia ran until they see  Rob* what happened?!
Rob:Rhiannon is gone…
Pico:*eyes start to glow as he felt pain* no shes still here..just not here in another plane…i dont know how to bring her back here though..
last edited on April 8, 2014 1:14PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 7:57PM, April 8, 2014
(online)
posts: 382
joined: 3-28-2011
Snow: *steps through the portal SB made for him into the eighth floor and heads for Doc's lab; after knocking shortly, he enters* Talk to me, Doc.


- Zot, lobby... -

Remus: *looks at Zack unimpressed* As far as I go? What a shame. *he grabs one of his chains both hands and swings it against the ground; the end emits a green explosion around him knocking Zack and his lapdogs back* Looks like I have to bounce then! *that said, he crouches down just like he did in Snow's house and jumps against the this time significantly higher ceiling* (Here's to hoping I don't end up stuck in a wall. I do not want that again!) *short before hitting it, he phases out, and although he can't see it, Zack knows Remus is now back on the second floor and probably reaching floors three, four, five and six the same way before he could even come to the end of the stairs*


- Zot, second floor, moments before Morphblade's fire spell… -

?????: *smells the petroleum* (Ohh, you think you're so clever. But you're not.) *her nanobots invade the flammable glue - due to being so tiny, they don't get stuck - and form a layer between her skin and the gel to peel it off; before she can take any more preventive steps, she notices the oncoming fireball; just before it hits her, the nanobots retreat and she crosses her arms before her face; despite being knocked strongly against the wall and the loss of one or two whiskers in the fire, her face survives the attack by sheer luck although the heat elicits a wild growl out of her; mumbling curses to herself, she hastily strips off her cloak that's bright ablaze and throws it to one side just before Shadowblade closes the portal* (Guess who has just volunteered to join my blacklist. |Blacklist updated.|) *her attire under the cloak is just as black - closed black, hip length leather coat, black leggings, black, knee length, reasonably high heeled and sharp tipped boots; her lupine face is pretty, but nondescript and doesn't really leave a lasting impression with the white muzzle with edgy furred ends and a peak of white fur going up between her eyes, cutting into her otherwise metallic black fur, save for the inner borders of her long ears and the tufts on top of them; her sparkling, ice blue eyes with a hint of orange around the pupils, are bordered by dark burgundy fur on the lower side which progresses to a brighter shade toward the middle, and heavy eyebrows on the upper side; also of a slight burgundy colouring are just the tips of her ear tufts and her three strands of hair by the left side of her face, which are offsetting thick, almost quill-like* Will you finally attack me, or are you going to sit there and twiddle thumbs all night? *she says, looking exactly at where Shadowblade is hiding; for no apparent reason, she slightly stretches out her arms to the side, waiting for him to take the initiative* Because if you are, you can be a good world butcher and open that portal back up.


- Station Square, Jules' Pool Hall… -

Claire: *Just as the portal closes, she catches a hint of the unknown intruder throwing away the burning coat* (… What the… Do I know her from somewhere?) *as she wanted to look in again and reassure of what she saw, the portal was already gone* (Argh, fuck all kinds of pig! … I bet it was just my imagination… With all that shit going down around here, who knows what's real and what's not?)
Honour? That useless stigma people think it's worth taking damage for? Yeah, I've heard about it.
last edited on April 21, 2014 9:32AM
shadowbladeXIII at 11:25PM, April 8, 2014
(online)
posts: 2,194
joined: 12-1-2010
Rob:*hears the stone* Lucy?*reaches of his back pocket* Lucy your alive great, look Shadowbade is busy taking care of business at Snow's as of right now I'm filling in for him and in charge. I don't have muchtime to explain right now our tech ninjas are taking care of business and repairing stuff. and as I went down I saw mages lying around in agony well most of them anyway its odd but the students seemed fine and dandy…the only problem is they aren't fully experienced for this kind of thing. We need our heavy hitters at once as for me I'm going back upstairs as fast as I can to see what else is operational. Do what you can to get them back up on their feet. If you run into anything strange or odd, don't hesitate to  call for help.*he then turns to Pico and Mia* you two…as much as I know you can fight you don't seem in the best of conditions. its best you get somewhere safe as of now. as much as it pains me to see this loss we need to move on and worry after ot deals with the intruders. Understood?

*Zot, lobby*
Zack:shit…(this would be easier with Frank and his damn roboninja skills to back me up and intercept him. it also doesn't help I destroyed one of the Staircases and the elevators are out)*he then picks up the stone and runs to another staircase and accends it* guys he's still comming. he has some sort of highspeed flash ability that maks him I don't know semi-teleport or something. I'm heading up right now. If anyone can get up there faster then do so now.
Steven: I'll be up in a bit. *he then takes some time and grabs a few things*

*Doc's lab*
Doc:* keeps focued on what he's doing as he speaks*well let's start off with the good stuff… I've been able to work on your child for the last hour or so and everything seems to be going along well. That's it. Now for the bad, we're being attacked, the power is out in the tower you and your wife may be infected with something, I have yet to determine what it is, and even though I have a faint idea on what it is, there's still the matter of producing it, the walls glowed for awhile as if some sort of energy wave was trying to pass and utterly failed, but probably killed the rest of our staff, and to top it off the guards stationed here while capable of defending us are probably no match it the creature decides to come up here and atack us. Leaving you, me, a 28 year old fox, who served in the marines in a wheelchair, armed with several guns with a varity of custom rounds, for each one, and her serum enhanced 21 year old daughter who has probably has until 1 Am before it wears off to defend your pregnant wife. Aside from that, everything's going peachy. *he notices them both looking around wondering why everything still functions despite what he told them. he then sighs* This room runs on a diffrent power system than the rest of the Tower and as insurance shielded by a Faraday cage extending from my lab to my room. As for the second question that's on your mind…All you need to know is since I last saw you guys I've been to hell and back several times and have purchased a few things to prevent any huge disturbances in my work. Anyway, how was your day?

*Claire's room*
SB: So your the one that replaces Remus's late brother…*he walks out of the shadows with a smile on his face* have to say, I'm interested now.  Your brand new to me, you attack my tower,* looks over at the mess of meat, bone, and rubble.* destroy my properity and employees and to top it off Pissed of the man in charge. I have to say I feel bad for you right now. Your a walking tank who's purpose is to die, if not by my hands then by the professor's once he finds something better and more interesting. Anyways…*without giving her a moment to react he throws anunusual colored dagger into her ankle joint, noting that it didn't meet his desired goal and likley only doing minor damage,(tch must have some sort of padding to prevent major wounds… still judging by her expresion I can tell I did something and that's all that I need to know.) *he then runs up and proceeds to lay a barrage of blows to her, slams the Lupine into a wall outside Claire's room and tosses her down the dead end hall watching her bounce like a pinball watching her slam face first into the ground.*Heads up!(Alright little lady I know your made of tougher stuff so, let's see what you can do…)  *he thens proceeds to shout down the hall*So do you have a name, or would you rather me make something up for you?*he then takes a simple stance and proceeds to advance*
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on April 9, 2014 9:14PM
picosux224 at 11:49PM, April 8, 2014
(online)
posts: 2,231
joined: 12-26-2010
Pico:you're jokeing…i cant just sit by and do nothing while all hell broke loose!*Picos head felt a stinging sensation as he gets a few more memories such as activateing Jasmine by acident and seeing her nanobots for the first time*ugh..fine we,ll go…only because i need to check somthing…*he grabs Mias hand and starts running*come on!
Mia:woah! whats wrong Pico?
Pico:…
Mia:Pico?
Pico:im..im slowly regaining my memory…i think. i now remember this robotic mobian but  i dont know her name yet though…                          
last edited on April 9, 2014 1:05AM
SnowTheHedgehog at 5:29AM, April 9, 2014
(online)
posts: 382
joined: 3-28-2011
Snow: Meh, nothing much. Only the guy who chose me for his nemesis returning and having one of his ugly-ass bastards blow our house up. Then going to Station Square to find it moderately in ruins. Being for some reason unable to use the Hammerspace and can hardly perform any Cryokinesis anymore. *shrugs* You know, the works. I'll say I'm easily most concerned about the house right now. Building it kinda drained our pocket.
Doc: Doesn't Shadowblade usually take the cost upon himself?
Snow: Usually. I really don't like standing in debt with my employer, may it only be symbolic and to be paid with a favour or two. I like to decide myself whether or not to give these out, in case the request is of a questionable nature.


- Zot, twelfth floor… -

Remus: *appears right in the middle of the library* (And the main prize goes to…) *aware that the library might get stormed by his pursuers, he enters the maze of dusty old books and tomes and sneaks through the narrow passages to search for scrolls of a magical nature, all the while giving his best try to create a mental map of the library's layout so he would know where exactly to phase to*


- Zot, second floor… -

?????: *still lying face down, she starts to laugh; it is not a crazy or maniacal laugh, not taunting or challenging either, but cold and devoid of any emotion* (My name? What importance lies in that? Names are but ashes and dust, the last remnants to spite after the person's long rotten. Indeed I'm better off without my name.) You are under the wrong assumption. Replacement for Remus' brother? *she laughs again while slowly standing up, however her eyes remain devoid of any emotion* There is no place to take, you fool. I can't take Romulus' place because he never left. *once more she laughs, this time in a taunting manner, as if only just now she remembered how to make her voice sound like* So, if you want to name me something so dearly, (|Browsing Web, keywords: Female name, Romulus, Remus, Relatives, Rome, Foundation, Roman Mythology, Wolf, Trinity, Priest, Roman Gods.|) I suppose you can call me Ilia.
SB: Oh yeah?
»Ilia«: If it makes you happy. *she looks at the dagger in her ankle that sends waves of pain through her body* (Check engine supply under approximate Discharge Level 10 for the next hour. And please tell me not fueling up before I left was not a bad idea. |Scanning. Processing. Engine duration approx. eleven hours, twenty one minutes, forty six seconds.| Fair enough. Block pain receptors in Section 25A. |Blocking… 7 % complete…|) So, Shadowblade. How about a dance? It's not my order, but why not have some fun? Here you have the chance to bring to an end what you have begun. *she lets two rapiers shoot out of her arms below the wrists and gets into a formidable fencing stance* How about a small wager? If I win, you will clear the way and open that portal back up and furthermore tell me where the tower stores its magic scrolls. If you win… *shrug* … you win. You outmatch me by (|Calculating probability.|) two- to three hundred times anyway. You literally have nothing to lose.
Honour? That useless stigma people think it's worth taking damage for? Yeah, I've heard about it.
last edited on June 23, 2014 7:24AM
Ink_wolf at 6:35AM, April 9, 2014
(online)
posts: 150
joined: 6-17-2010
–Station Square–
Rust:  “come on Bittersweet, it’s time enough to make ourselves scarce.”  *he says nudging her.*  “we’re too much of a target if we sit around in one place for too long.” *he says as he goes over what he knows about this world and the best exit strategies*  (satellites and thermal cameras exist so I have to assume we are being watched, even with the cloud-cover.  The best ways to throw off thermal is to either head somewhere hot, underground, or blend in with a crowd.  The sewer lines are unsafe in their damaged state but make a decent plan B.  Plan A is to use buildings as cover; the taller the better.  Take no strait line nor easy path so as to throw off ground pursuers.  If we have an ounce of luck than nobody wants to find us.  Still, it’s safest to assume that’s the longshot.)
 
–Zot, 7th Floor, Clinic—
Lucy:  *turns back to Greg.*  “I couldn’t get the Boss, but…Rob, was it?  Rob wants me to help get people back on their feet.  If this is some kind of medical thing than I can’t be of much use except for an extra set of hands.  Tell me what to do and assume that I know nothing at all.  Nothing.” 
"There's no such thing as sanity,  And that's the sanest fact" -Dire Straits, One World

SnowTheHedgehog at 4:45PM, April 9, 2014
(online)
posts: 382
joined: 3-28-2011
Claire: *she doesn't react for some time, possibly shocked by the mass of disassembled bodies she just saw, then shakes it off and strides out the door* Way ahead of ya! *outside, she looks around trying to find orientation* Now, where was that bloody… *a blurred memory dives up from her mind* Over there! *she points at a tall, timber barred archway of an old, abandoned building some hundred metres down the road and runs over* That'll lead us to the old subway tunnels of Square. They got barrel vault ceilings and a shit ton of pillars. I even occasionally hid down there during the Robotnik War. They're some feet under, below the new sub, so we should be pretty safe there. *she looks at the timber barricade, spits out some curses and tries to find an opening to rip a bar off and squeeze through* I can't remember this crap being here fifteen years ago. Grr, come on… Yanno, when yer done standing around like ordered ‘n’ not picked up, ya can be useful for once an' help me out here!
Honour? That useless stigma people think it's worth taking damage for? Yeah, I've heard about it.
last edited on April 21, 2014 9:38AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:16PM, April 9, 2014
(online)
posts: 2,194
joined: 12-1-2010
Mia: ok Pico I'll show you the way to her.*she starts taking him down the hall*(oh dear if he can't remember that we're married then I don't know how he'll react to what he might be told next)*she laughs to herself* Anyway here we are…*as she opens the door they're greeted by a big fluffly animal*
Max:*pants for a bit* Woof!

*7th floor Clinic*
Greg: that's ok…despite my knowledge I don't know much about making stuff myself. Just how to treat the body normaly and what can be used as a natural remedy. he then wanders to the side and to the table scrambling through*his eyes then look down* hello what's this?*he then reads it for a good bit* hmm ok this might help, and best of all these plants are on the 9th floor. I…*he then remembers what lucy just told him* you know, just to be safe I think I'll come with you. I mean after all your going to need someone who knows what these things look like.*he puts on his coat looks to Lucy then the Clerics all around them* …we should probably get these folk off the floor. don't want anyone to accidently step on them. 

*outside the Library*
Zack:*panting* Everyone here?
Steven:*tapping his foot* you know, I just could have teleported you up. Anyway the fiends have set the trap and even then the  our old, magical security system should keep him busy for a bit. should we wait for Rob?
Zack: No time…look he's in there. Looking for scrolls for lord knows what…
Steven:*laughs to himself*
Zack: what's so funny?
Steven: oh nothing…Anyway just a heads up, this beast has some sort of toxin, and wears big chains and likes to play with fire.
Zack:noted. but that shouldn't be too big of a problem. My body can deal with that kind of torture and you well, your anchient man, You've looked death in the face several times…speaking of what's the secret to keeping your looks for that long? 
Steven:remind me to tell you later. Right now, all we have to do is remain quiet and get the jump on him. afterwords We kill him and bring him to Doc to keep him off our asses, with his experiments, then head down to the pub on the 5th floor for an “11th hour”.
Zack: right then.
*the 2 then quietly enter and stick close. Both know the area well however Steven knows it better. they know better than to give their foe a fair fight* 

*Doc's Lab*
Doc:…wait your powered down? hmm…(must be a result of the wave that passes over us eariler.) If I may, might I take a look at you later? I would do it now but you know I'm tentacle deep in my work. Also, quick question how long has it been since you last drank one of your concoction?

*in the halls of the Second floor*
SB: what I started? Illa you got it wrong. They started it by attacking me. as for Romulus I understand what you mean. he's a comrade that lies deep within the Professor's heart, along with Remus's Arms,  and other various parts of his body that were recoverable when he tried to blow me up. The rest were…Wait did you say scrolls?*he then begins to Laugh at what she said and falls over. after a good minute, he then dries the tears from his eyes* oh good one… ah, but that won't happen. *he then hits a button on a remote behind his back and waits.*(thank you for showing me what you can do. Seeing how long it takes between each pause for an answer, I can see you have some sort of CPU in your head. The fact you have blades, explosives, and can survive my morph's shows me have some form of hammerspace and because of the machine parts I'm going to guess nanites to repair them too.  Now I know that if I scramble your brains with the unplanned amnesia I wish to give you, I'll also be hapliy screwing up the professor's work with the extra jolt. Oh your going to be a fun little distraction. Better keep it quick though. I still have one or two stops left one of them being Remus)*he then stands and draws a Muramasa*(This little beuaty should make it quick and cut through her parts with ease.)**he then notices that something is off*(where's the hidden cameras?…aww don't tell me that they run on the modern system. Congrats lady you just geve me one more reason to kick the crap out of you.)*he then charges at her and throwing 2 more unusual blades aimed for her shoulder joints and extends something behind her*
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on April 10, 2014 8:16PM
picosux224 at 8:29PM, April 9, 2014
(online)
posts: 2,231
joined: 12-26-2010
Pico:a dog?*he went on 1 knee and looked at canine from top to bottom he tried to remember..but nothing*so…whats the little guys name?*Max was confused from hearing that he tilted his head in confusion*
Mia:his Max we found him on hawaii running all over the place*she giggles at the memory of Pico raceing Max*
Pico:oh…*Pico smiles at him* come on boy*as they head inside Pico placed his arm infront of Mia so she could stop*somthing…dosnt feel right*he walked around the apartment confused until he looked at the floor* Mia! i think i found her*Mia gasped as she saw her friend on the floor*
Mia: Jasmine?! what could of happened?
Pico:*everything was quiet for about 5 minutes that is until*…that weird shockwave…it turned off the power earlier so if she was wired into this towers network then she might of been afected as well*Pico grabs Jasmine without warning and puts her on the table*
Mia:what are you planning to do?
Pico:…(BioPico:put your hands on her i,ll do the rest) i dont know..*he does as instructed and a bit of electricity hit Jasmine rebooting her systems she then wakes up*
Jasmine:huh what happened? hmm? oh master! your ok!*Jasmine hugs him but that only made the poor fox go wide eyed he then gave Mia a look that says“what just happened?”*
Pico:master?*Pico frees himself from the hug* what are you talking about?
Jasmine:*scans Picos brain waves*i see…master whats the last thing you remember?
Pico:*sighs* not much i remember Mia but not much..
Jasmine:*walks up to Pico and hugs him* its alright master
Pico:why do you keep calling me that?
last edited on April 9, 2014 8:44PM
Ink_wolf at 10:20PM, April 9, 2014
(online)
posts: 150
joined: 6-17-2010
–Zot, 7th Floor, Clinic–
Lucy: *helps prop up the fallen clerics and helps Greg as best as he is able through picking out plants to mixing poultices and other medication.  He does what he is told but understands little to none of it.*
 
–Station Square—
Rust: (Robotnik war?  I’ll need to look that up later.)  *makes his way to the abandoned building using his surroundings as innocuous cover as much as possible without it looking out of place to possible observers.  On his way over he manages to snag a four-foot length of only slightly bent construction rebar from a pile of rubble.*  “sure thing.” *He says in reply to her request for help.  With some practiced ease he slides the rebar into a chink between the boards near the doorframe.  He grips the rebar far out near the broken-off end and drops his weight on it.  With screaming protest the nails holding the boards in place begin to break away from their long time residence.  With Claire and Rust working together on the barricade it doesn’t take long to open up a large enough space to squeeze through.  Rust enters the abandoned building he turns the light of his new phone on so as to see the area clearly.*  “this looks promising.  Good pick Bittersweet.”  *just then, several of the shadows at the edge of the room seems to detach themselves from their walls and rush indistinguishably down the stairs and into the tunnels.  They make an echoing peel as they leave and if not for the sudden stench of decay the experience could be written off as a hallucination.  Rust stands still with his back to Claire.*  “Can you shoot a gun as well as you can play pool?”
"There's no such thing as sanity,  And that's the sanest fact" -Dire Straits, One World

SnowTheHedgehog at 2:39AM, April 10, 2014
(online)
posts: 382
joined: 3-28-2011
Claire: *tries to make out details in the darkness; her eyes speak fear, but also the will to fight* … I-I dunno… Do paintball guns count?


- Zot, eighth floor… -

Snow: One too few I may bet. Thing is, with my current sleep deprivation, I probably wouldn't even notice the effect wore off. Let's see… *he reaches for a nearby vacant test tube and holds it on shoulder height by the top, holding his other hand a few inches under it to catch it; he then drops the tube - his other hand closes a tiny moment too late and the tube shatters on the tiles* Yup. Definitely wore off… Uh, sorry about that. *he tries to create ice particles on the shards to pick them up without having to bend over, and fails again; the only result is a bit of ice quickly forming a puddle of cold water* And that. *gets a broom and some paper towels to remove his mess*


- Zot, twelfth floor… -

Remus: *sneaks across the shelves, not looking up as he is aware the cameras are currently out of order; a plate on the side of the next cluster of shelves draws his attention* (Found them!) *he steps past single shelves stuffed with scrolls, each shelf has an own plate, explaining its content* (Elemental magic… Flora manipulation… Druid magic- oh what the heck! They're not even alphabetical!) *mute sigh* (Fine. Creative magic… Mood spells… Quint Essence… Quint Essence… Quint Essence? … What the, Quint Essence again?! Let me guess, the next one is Qui- yes, Quint Essence, figures… Oh?! Something new? Copycat… Black magic. That might just do it, but I feel it's not specific enough… Gravity manipulation… Love making? I- … don't even want to know… Life energy manipulation, ha, there we are! *in this moment, he hears the door angles squeak just a tiny bit as the door closes* (Welcome. Interested in a game of Pac-Man, whoever you are? Since they are already here, I will have to deal with them first. They would hear me taking the scrolls either way.) *he listens in for every tiny noise the intruders make with unnatural efficiency* (Two… Decent weight, so adult and probably humane… Wait, that can't be right… The one has a weird way to…) *his eyes become narrow slits as he grins under his mask* (Zack… The other one doesn't seem to have a lot of skill in sneaking. Rules stealth fighters out… A tank would make a lot more noise with all the gear. Leaves a mage. Good.) *he looks at the steel plates irreversibly connected to his flesh; upon very close observation, what appeared to be structured surface reveals to be countless lines of tiny runes* (I'm prepared for that.) *he listens in again for the intruders, tracking their movement through his imaginary map, waiting for his moment* (The easy target first.) *after making sure Zack was out of sight of his companion, he silently steps forward towards the shelf and phases across it and the two behind it, landing right behind Zack; before he can turn around to face the source of the green flash, he gets a hand over his mouth and an injection with a strong muscle relaxant right into his heart; not two seconds pass, and the werewolf's legs give in and he breaks down unable to move* (One down… Hopefully. That relaxant has never been tested on a werewolf…)
Steven: *shouting from behind a different corner of the library, knowing their jig is up, but obviously not his partner is out for now* Stop playing hide an' seek and face us, dirty coward!
Remus: *withholds his laugh* (But I'm already doing that, you fool.) *quickly, but silently and without phasing to prevent giving out his position, he puts a five shelves and six left and right turns' distance between him and the werewolf*


- Zot, second floor… -

»Ilia«: *lets the daggers fly towards her* (Not another time, my friend. I got my magnetic field up by now.) *the daggers change direction mid-flight and miss her heart and face by almost one foot; she draws a pirouette to avoid SB's direct attack and teaches him a long, but not very deep wound across the shoulders, not more than a pat on the back* (|Blocking… 31% complete…|) I hope this is not your best performance. Otherwise, you would turn out as the mother of all disappointments. *she dodges another attack by drawing several cartwheels backwards, fluid and graceful, as if she lacked every bone; catching his Muramasa with her rapiers crossed like a pair of scissors, she somehow manages to kick him in the face, despite their difference of height*
Honour? That useless stigma people think it's worth taking damage for? Yeah, I've heard about it.
last edited on April 21, 2014 9:42AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:52PM, April 10, 2014
(online)
posts: 2,194
joined: 12-1-2010
Jasmine: because you are my master silly.*she puts her finger on his nose playfully* you activated me alongside trigger, helped design this body and are oh so generous. Also I love to do I make a great aid when mixing stuff. *she then puts her hand to her head and sits*ooh…I'm still not fully operational. What happend here?… and why is it so dark?

*Zot, 7th floor*
Greg: *after one stressful hour of trying to mix the proper herbs* ok…well  we have the stuff mixed and ready to go…problem is we don't have a proper heating sourse or filter to take what we need. however it doesn't really say we have to. I'm going to be honest I'm not sure of how potent it will be as a paste or how to apply it to them.

*Zot, 8th floor, Docs Lab*
Doc:oh its allright I have pleanty of those. besides I now know what I have to check out with you…*he uses a tentacle to adjust his glasses* Anyway I think I'm close to being done with your child I just need to finish a few things more with the brain and make sure his skull is proper. 

*Outside the Library*
Rob:*running down the halls then stops* (I'm here!)…*he then quietly enters and looks around*(huh…its too quiet in here likely the others have already gotten in)*he then pulls some stealth manuvers looks through the shelves and isles and is shocked at the sight of a panting werewolf on the floor*(Zack is down…but alive it seems…his body must have beenhit with something)*a hand then touches his shoulder. reaching for his blade he turns around to see Steven with some sort of paper*
Steven:…he's watching us.*he then scribbles something more down* I don't know where he is.
Rob: *Takes the paper and writes something* what do you mean?! don't you have a spell that tracks enemies?!
Steven:*scribbles something down* I tried eariler after he got Zack, but he doesn't appear on my radar. its as if something is blocking me from decting his location.
Rob:*takes the paper back and writes*“facepalm” ok new plan. cast float on us do avoid any noise on ground. Then we'll catch him from behind and bombard him from there. Worry about Zack later. His healing factor will put him back on his feet in no time. 
Steven:*casts float then writes down stuff* will do. *the 2 then proceed and stay close guading each others backs looking for Remus*
Zack:*panting and looks tired*(aw shit…this is a muscle relaxer isn't it?…of all the times to be drugged. Still, could be worse It could be one of Doc's home made brews. Those things will make you incapable of moving for days and could even kill you if not prepared…I'm really praying that this isn't anything like his)*he then tries to move but feels nothing*(ok not good… this thing rates a 8 on the Doc'shitameter…meaning this thing works well, but not well enough to knock…me…out)*he shakes his head viloently and huffs*(focus Damnit! Remember, you've had several diffrent forms of training. Work small to big. Concentrate on moving one piece at a time. Start with the toes…)*he then begins to try to get somthing going hoping that this will be out completely out of his system by the time he gets up*

*Zot second floor*
SB:*rubs his jaw* Oh trust me my dear, I'm more clever than you think*from the unknown blackness beind her a tendril, shoots out going though Illa's undamaged leg tearing into her calf muscle. he then starts his sword fight with her.  attacking her mutiple times from each anglw taking in how fast she can block each strike while in pain noting the angles in which she bends and leaves herself open* (ok very impressive, time to to the ante.)*he then throws several more knives runs ahead of his weapons and strikes her several times, seemingly doing minor damage to Illa with the knives now missing. Now behind her, with his back turned he streches. * Well I must say you are indeed fun to play with. *he the turns to face her and swings watching her block* Heck of a dancer too. You ever concider performing live?
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on April 11, 2014 5:36AM
picosux224 at 8:22PM, April 10, 2014
(online)
posts: 2,231
joined: 12-26-2010
Pico:i think some sort of shockwave hit…whats this place called again? sot? eh it dosnt matter right now what matters is you're ok*Pico smiles but somthing was troubling him*
Mia:is everything alright Pico
Pico:…what if i dont get all my memories back?..id like to remember our wedding*Pico then did a small sad smile at Mia*
Mia:honey…
Pico:its ok really
Jasmine:mistress why dont we give master a tour around the apartment maybe he,ll remember somthing
Mia:thats a great idea!
Pico:i dont know…
Mia:*kisses his cheek which suprises him*lets do it
Pico:…alright*they walked into his room and Mia pulled a box out and put random items in it*
Mia:maybe this will help 
last edited on April 12, 2014 1:52AM
Ink_wolf at 9:12PM, April 10, 2014
(online)
posts: 150
joined: 6-17-2010
–Zot, 7th Floor, Clinic—
Lucy:  “Don’t look at me, man. I know nothing.”  *he says, looking at the foul-smelling paste.*
 
–Station Square, Abandoned Entrance to Abandoned Subway–
Rust:  “Paintball markers count.”  (The tactics and reflexes anyway.) *he says and thinks as he reaches into his hammer-space and pulls out his pistol.  It is a short yet massive semi-automatic handgun with a wide baffled barrel and ash-wood handle.*  “This is a modified Maul MK2 by Chekhov industries. 5.65 lbs, accuracy out to 250 yards.”  *as he says this the rest of the information regarding his favorite gun breezes through his head.* (It can fire most any round between .38 and .50 caliber.  Its magazine fits between 10 and 12 rounds and conjures stock ammunition when empty.)  “it’s closest relative you may recognize is the desert eagle.  Expect some recoil and noise out of this thing.  Actually,”  *he says thinking about the many differences between paintball markers and firearms*  “you should probably get a feel for if before your health depends on your aim.  Show me if you can hit that sign.”  *he says, handing over the gun and pointing his cellphone’s light at an old shaving advertisement across the wide room.*
"There's no such thing as sanity,  And that's the sanest fact" -Dire Straits, One World

SnowTheHedgehog at 7:29AM, April 11, 2014
(online)
posts: 382
joined: 3-28-2011
Claire: *almost drops the gun as Rust pushes it in her hands* Ffffuck, bitch's heavier than thought… Alright, alright, so all the cops in the movies-… nah, that's not right. The cops in the movies that ain't from L.A. all hold'em like this… *she wraps her hand around the handle firmly with one finger on the trigger, resting the handle on the palm of her other hand* … right? *she readjusts her grip a bit and accidentally pulls the trigger; the pistol goes off with a hell of a noise that comes back from the walls twice as loud as the massive bullet puts a hole in the wall two dozen feet away from the target and the gun charges into Claire's face* Augh! Stupid piece o'crap inbred feederistic mother butchering sunnuva goddamn fucking retarded shit eating feet licking crackwhore raping a blood pissing worm eaten glory hole serving hatechild of a pair of dirt loving cannibalistic warthog twins!!! Trigger happy bitch rammed my nose bone into my brain! *indeed, there is blood dripping off her chin and the hand covering her nose*


- Zot, Doc's lab… -
Snow: Really???
Val: Please tell me I'm not dreaming…


- … library… -
Remus: (And suddenly both old and new target have ceased making any sound… They must have found a workaround. Probably, the mage casted silence on their feet or something like that. Well, I know for a fact three can play this game!) *kicks against the next shelf as if accidentally brushing against it; he then retreats to a close by point he mapped as a dead end earlier* (And now we wait…)


- … and second floor… -
»Ilia«: (Darn.) *tries not to put any weight on the heavily damaged leg* (Block pain receptors in Section 24B and D, now. |Priority Level raised. Blocking… Section 25A: 87% complete… Section 24B/24D: 11% complete…|) Not yet. But if this doesn't work out, I might just consider trying to get a career started here. What place could possibly fit better than the »Place of Second Chances« for the damned, provider of mindless indulgence and careless amnesia for all crimes for those who deserve it the least? *as she speaks, hundreds of independent sections of a frosted, dark grey metal grow out of the studs of her shin bone toward each other to replace the missing chunk* (|Blocking… Section 25A: complete. Section 24B/24D: 54% complete…|) Care to try again? I have enough titanium in me to replace my whole body with metal. *gets into a fencing stance again and attacks with a barrage of slashes and stabs, fluently going through a series of figures, forcing Shadowblade to retreat, almost run backwards; she does, however, not introduce any more extraordinary skills, as if being out of ideas already*
Honour? That useless stigma people think it's worth taking damage for? Yeah, I've heard about it.
last edited on April 21, 2014 10:33AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:35PM, April 12, 2014
(online)
posts: 2,194
joined: 12-1-2010
Mia: in here's some of our Vaction stuff from our trip to Mexico.
Jasmine: perhaps that could help stir some memories.

*7th floor clinic*
Greg: well I guess we just follow the instructions*he then picks up the bowl and heads to a Clieric* What do the instructions say? do we apply it or do we feed it to them?

*Doc's lab*
Doc: well I would but I'm at work. I'd say  2-3 hours more before I finish up and fix the skull and slither my way out…*he then takes a  pause form speaking. Its noted that on his face you can see he's tired from the nonstop work on his patient which normally isn't a big deal however with this being a new procedure its clear this has taken a good deal out of him* After that…I can begin working on you 2. Then I'll buy us all dinner and we can take a big nap. *he chuckles* Those last tow are in no particualr order.

*Zot Library*
*the 2 hear the sound and nod begining to head in that direction and stop halfway and break out the paper*
Rob: something's not right.
Steven: I agree. that way laeds to a dead end its obvious its a trap but nothing I can't handle alone.
Rob:*nods* yes however, you said eariler that you couldn't detect him yes? what if it has something more to counter your more powerful spells?
Steven:good point so then what's the plan?
Rob: “well by now its likely he's figured we aren't making sound. So we're going to need a new plan and stratagy.Here's what I'm thinking…”
*a minute later*
Rob: ..“and that's it you ready?”
Steven: "I am."
Rob: "good then let's get to work."
*Rob then climbs up the bookcase and starts heading in that direction along with the cloak cutting through the air on ground and around corners towards Remus both moving quietly.*
Zack:*still trying and eventually*(…OH! I got it. ok let's flex it a few times. boy would it suck if I got hit with a book case while doing this.)*he then contines to flex each toe before moving onto his feet after gettong a good feel for that he then moves to his claws*

*On the Second floor*
SB: (hoo she's strong well sort of… damn damon energy flux goona take me weeks to  to get me back to where I was. Oh well I still have a few more tricks from the old days not to mention I still over power her.)*he rushes her and gets into close combat locking blades with her making her stumble back*Well, that's a specific group your attacking there. I admit I'm not perfect nor is the organization I'm running. if I wanted that I would be striving around to do so while claiming I'm a magical asshat at the same time. *he then puts his sword in the ground and leans on it*Also, this is coming from someone who's master just took a chunk of the Earth's population out. Men, women, and children both man and mobain who a majority have done nothing wrong to deserve this, now dead. and for what? An old fart with erectile dysfunction to live a to live long enough to see 3 people that have suffered already in the past by his hand to be broken once more just because he's says “its ok, they deserive it! the responcibiltity is mein un mein alone! there are no concequences little doggie.” *he laughs at his poor impression of the professor, inhales and then gets serious* Pathetic. you let him use you and use the hatred in your heart for revenge and to give someone else for what you think is justice.*he then gets off his sword standing abroad.* 12 people for one hedgehog…think about that. 12 people who were trying to get on with their lives now scatterd all over your friend's room…or would it be lover?*he then puts on his phone sets the flash on and takes a photo of her* whaterver your going to lie to me anyway and say she's not relevant in any way or that this it just a bonus to the plan. *he hits the send button to all Zot members who's phones are still active in and outside the tower.*
My point is, you've let a foreign man kidnap/take advantage/supposidily save you rather than try to move on, and now he let's you think you still have your own volition all while plotting and lying to you behind an iron curtain.  Now look at you…*he shakes his head as in disapprovial* but hey, you didn't come here to get lectured or talked down to by a black kettle…no*he then picks up the sword* you came here to fight me…*he starts walking towards her his voice sounding more disoriented*yes…you caMe here to FiGhWitmE and Bring JusTIce!!!!!!*he then starts running towards her, then sprinting faster than what she was used to and clashes with her pushing her back with great force his voice now fully changed and headbutts her, cracking Illa's skull open* WeLl LitTle lAdy… hEre'S you ChAnCe. * he moves quickily around her cutting the air around her in several areas of her body some make contact hiting non vital areas, others strike open aeras already damaged* lEt's gEt StArtReD, SHALL WE!?!?!
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on April 13, 2014 5:51AM
Ink_wolf at 7:49PM, April 12, 2014
(online)
posts: 150
joined: 6-17-2010
–Zot, 7th Floor, Clinic–
Lucy:  “ah, it says to lightly smear the paste over the cleric’s seven chakras.  What the hell does that mean?”
Cleric’s apprentice:  “Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye, and Crown.”  *She says, moving her hands up her body systematically pointing at precise spots as she does so.*  “it should help to unbind the chakras and allow energy to flow and natural healing to occur.  Should, anyway…I’m still not quite sure what’s wrong.”
  
–Station Square, Abandoned Entrance to Abandoned Subway–
Rust:  *hands Claire a cloth tissue from his pocket for her nose.*  “I warned you about the recoil.”  *he says sympathetically and somehow not in an ‘I told you so’ kind of way.*  (let’s hope the noise spooks them off rather than draws them in.) “Try again.  Both hands on the handle and finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire.  Plant your feet shoulder-length apart and relax.”  *he shifts indistinctly into another persona as he says this practiced line.  Where the set of his shoulders and frame drooped with lazy age and weariness, they now sit strait, firm, and full of confident dignity.*  (I wish I had something better for a beginning shooter.  Still, the Maul and EMG-12R will have to do.)
"There's no such thing as sanity,  And that's the sanest fact" -Dire Straits, One World

picosux224 at 7:55PM, April 12, 2014
(online)
posts: 2,231
joined: 12-26-2010
*Pico rumages through the box and pulled out a sumbrero which suprised him*
Mia:*giggles at his expression*
Pico:*had a confused look*uh…why Mexico?
Mia:well i always wanted to go their  but we didnt have the money so you enetered in a tournament an-
Pico:wait i know how to fight?!
Mia:*sweatdrops*uh..yeah long stories short we had a blast!
Pico:*grabs a napkin*uh…
Mia:from a very nice diner we helped a waitress out you even almost got into a fight with some biker
Pico:*stares at the napkin until suddenly* ugh!*Pico closed his eyes as he remembered the time at the diner and then dancing with Mia at a festival*i…i think i remember.
Mia:thats great!*she then hugs him* lets see if we can make you remember anything else.
last edited on April 13, 2014 1:42AM
SnowTheHedgehog at 7:37AM, April 13, 2014
(online)
posts: 382
joined: 3-28-2011
Claire: Tch, piss… *she grips the gun firmly again, this time making sure any of her fingers stay far away from the trigger, and gets in position as instructed* Shit, now I'm scared of this thing… *she tries to loosen up her fear-tense muscles and aims at the ad; despite a lot more and better preparation, the bullet still misses by a far deal - at least Claire manages to control the recoil this time* Oh for fuck's sakes! That thing is really trigger happy… like, ya only gotta touch it-trigger happy. *she aims and shoots two more times without coming any closer to the target, then lets her arms drop to the side looking at Rust as though it's his fault she's missing* Okay, what'm I doing wrong?! *a loud squeak and a huge moving shadow she witnesses from the corner of her eyes surprise her; pointing the gun at the source of the squeak, - with some hardship to get the heavy thing moving quickly - she shoots blindly in the dark four times; as Rust points his flashlight to the location, a rat the size of a small dog lies on the ground with a split head and bleeding out*
Rust: *whistles inwardly* Not a bad hunt there, Bittersweet.
Claire: *looks at the monster rat mortified and throws up*


- Zot, eighth floor… -

Val: … Dinner? That reminds me, I'm absolutely starving right here.
Snow: *exchanges looks with Doc* That might just be accurate. Do you have anything edible here, Doc?
Val: Ahem.
Snow: Anything healthy edible?


- Zot, twelfth floor… -

Remus: *spots Rob on top of the book shelves* (Ohh~, oh oh oh, big mistake. You're not mage. You, sir, are most definitely not a mage.) *takes one of his chains with both hands and swings it a few times before extending its length; like an executioner's axe, it goes down on Rob's back and inflicts a downward directed blaze to minimize damage to the rest of the library, that catapults him right through the book shelf and the floor under it, the chain behind him; as it bends around the hole in the floor and hits the ceiling underneath, it emits another explosion to create a greater force on Rob, who flies right through the holes the first flare stamped into the floors underneath before crashing right on Lucy on the seventh; together, they crash through the next floors as though they were of cardboard, Lucy eventually losing Rob on the fifth and proceeding to drop through the floors until he finally comes to a stop on the second floor, where he remains lying bent in unnatural angles just between Shadowblade and »Ilia«; watching the result with satisfied approval, Remus worries not about Steven, aware of his impenetrable anti magic field, and slowly turns to where he estimates Steven*


- Zot, second floor… -

»Ilia«: (Scan damage. |Scanning. Hull damage, Section-| Cut it, I want this to get over with today. |Hull damage, total: 19%, non-repairable: 0%. Skeleton damage, total: 3%, non-repairable: 0%. Repair progress, total: 31%.|) *readies herself and laughs* Your offence lacks sturdiness. A hundredthousand openings to fire back through. Let's start with the most important. Erectile Dysfunction? You have no idea how far you're off. *as she prepares to strike, Lucy comes flying through the ceiling and lands between her and Shadowblade* (Whatever this means, I'm going with it.) *rushes through the dust and debris, stabbing Lucy from behind, draws a pirouette and tosses him into Shadowblade; she then rushes past them, not without stabbing both Shadowblade's eyes and putting another wound over the first one on his back while he was falling over, so they would make an X, afterwards proceeding to make her escape* (This is bad. Objective not achieved… But I am not out of options yet. The boss always has a list of his employees' phone numbers, and the boss' office is always on top.) *with that thought in mind, she sprints up the stairs, taking three steps at once, and sends her nanobots as vanguard to open any locked doors or take out potential live obstacles*
Honour? That useless stigma people think it's worth taking damage for? Yeah, I've heard about it.
last edited on April 21, 2014 10:41AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:17PM, April 13, 2014
(online)
posts: 2,194
joined: 12-1-2010
Jasmine: hmm… oh I know*she takes him over to the mantle place* this is where we put your mechanial arm after we grew back the one you have now…*a loud boom is then heard* 
Mia:…*concerned*w-what the heck was that?

*7th, floor clinic*
Greg: Well its our best shot. Alright help take advantage of the situation Lucy, you…*watches the celiling crumble in it over Lucy and carrying Rob*What the Hell?!*starts to breathe uncontrolably and try to calm himself down* …we best get these healers up and fast.*he then spreads the paste on one of them and heads to the next*

*5th, floor Rec room*
Rob:…aww fuck me*coughs up blood and struggles to move*uuuh, well I bought some time…(not the way I wanted to though but I did notice an open wound as he plunged me 7 floors down. I hope Steven does too…otherwise his magic won't do jack.)*he then waits for help to arrive as he feels darkness slowly over take his vision.*

*the guards at once upon hearing the tremors from above run up to the 12th floor. those stationed there grab rifles and  head to the library covering the area in mines and other heavy duty pressure plates*

*Doc's lab post tremors*
Doc:*sigh*(god damnit I understand that they're trying to rob us but can't they do it quieter?!)…well I do have some heathly things that aren't going to poison you any further if that's what you mean. I cooked enough chopsuey the other day for several meals. If you could, go get it please…just a fair warning now you might be greeted by a gun… not sure which one…*ponders for a moment* my guess is the cutsom 10 gauge. knock from the side of the door to be safe.*hears his phone go off and sighs*(now what?)

*up in the library*
Steven:*grabbing the some of the scrolls and hears the boom*(oh god he got Rob. to catch him off guard. is an impressive feat. Well joke's on you tough man I have them now and I'm making sure neither side is going to see them again…a price to pay for Zot? perhaps, but an enemies hands are worse to have these than those of an ally.)*with that being said he transports the scrolls to another plane of existence only mages can acess. he then notices that he missed a few. upon opening one he gasps*(we've had these the whole time in here and didn't tell anyone?!…no one else can know of this.)*with great haste he says a spell and starts to burn each one but they don't catch.* (of course they're magic proof damn sages wanting to preserve history.)*he sighs as he hears Remus draw closer*(the traps will buy me some time hopefully enough for Zack to get up)*he takes the scrolls and stores them in a seperate pouch, and while still in midair, bolts through taking the long way to the door, knowing it would have been expected to take the hole. and getting far away from his foe*
Zack:*hears the boom*(…Gotta get up, gotta get up, gotta GET UP NOW!!!!!)*he grabs the side of a book shelf and pulls himself up he waits for a minute to let hie feet adjust and stablizes*(ok…)*he moves his jaw and flexes a few more times and listens for Remus* (its time for round 2..I think I'll suprise him the best way possible)

*Second floor*
SB:*lifts Lucy off him and notes his injury now gone slightly puzzled his voice now changed over and echoes* Lucy…your ok?*shakes his head readying his focus* look before you start bombarding me with questions on things…I can't answer them.*he looks down then up at him* I know this is confusing but I'm not going to be around for much longer* he cringes a bit as he feels the strain from the generator and pulls Lucy away, out of earshot from the hole above and away for anyone to hear* I want you to listen to me. in 3 weeks I will be back to normal, however lest you come and find me I will not be of any aid. after the dusts settles here and I am gone, head to the 8th floor and tell the man with the tentacles the following: Fix the portal,  and give them a reason for me to come back. To the Hedgehog who looks like he badly needs a haircut, let him know his sister is safe and to check the false wall in the lab for resources.  To the little red fox man with the women that follow him, tell him I'm sorry can't help him through this, and to you as my final order, help Zot repair itself and ready for what is to come. Listen to your superiors as they will guide you. Do this and you can prevent the on coming storm.*he looks up* Start by heading to to each with several doctors and check to see if anyone needs any aid*he then opens a portal* I have to go now. Our intruding guests need a proper sendoff*he then steps through and heads up to his office with haste he opens several portals and starts removing things Filing cabinets filled with data on many things and people, his Video collection of his many battles, security files, backup data storage, PS3, PC and hardrive, and game collection, phone numbers of every Zot member,books, journels, files on “Operation Desolation” and leaves nothing in his room of any importance he then grabs the cube on his Desk and says something to it. After leaving a message. he texts all outside employees news about the battle at home and how it went. he then instructs them to continue on in their persuit for finding their foe's base and respond back asap and whatever they do, not to answer the phone within the next 3 weeks if he calls. with puts away his phone tosses the cube through the portal,closes it, and looks at his room one last time and sighs knowing he's not coming back for a long time. he takes a bottle of coke and rum mixes it and locks the door to the Zone of Silence and conecntrates looking for Illa and Remus. ironicly they're both close. Knowing that he can easily deal with Remus as he's done before he heads for Illa who nears the top of the stairs. he then closes his eyes. upon opening them he opens a portal opens and he runs through abnormaly fast. From above he arrives and without haste grabs her head and spins flinging her downward towards the bottom. he then throws his blade at her and drops in persuit. She crashes back first into the floor, a sword piercing her abdomen and lastly shadowblade kneeing her chest no doubtly fracturing and breaking some ribs along the way. he stands up off her and unsticks his blade letting the blood start to spill out* Didn't your mother ever tell you its not nice to run away while in the middle of a conversation?!
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on April 13, 2014 5:49PM
picosux224 at 6:04PM, April 13, 2014
(online)
posts: 2,231
joined: 12-26-2010
Pico:i dont know…but im going to find out*he then ran out the door*(im not missing out on the action…)
Mia:hey wait up!
Ink_wolf at 6:22PM, April 13, 2014
(online)
posts: 150
joined: 6-17-2010
–Zot, 2nd Floor—
Lucy:  *slowly, and shakily gets to his feet after his trip through five layers of concrete and steel rebar.  He seems to have not even been fully aware of what was going on or where he was when SB picked him up.  He takes a few steps and collapses to his knees.*  (…don’t forget…3 weeks…tell tentacle man  something portal…remember…something reason…prevent storm…sister safe…sister…)  *he tries his hardest to make his pain-wracked mind to work as his vision clouds. Desperately he tries to make sense of the mixing stew of information from his boss.*  (remember…help zot…don’t…black out..remember something…3 weeks…fix portal…sorry for red fox…sister…prevent storm…)  *he manages to find his feet again and clumsily makes his way to the hole in the ceiling he burst through.  He looks up the dusty chute and as pale light filters through it down onto him he blacks out for the second time that day.*  (…heaven’s silver lining…)
 
–Station Square, Abandoned Entrance to Abandoned Subway–
Rust:  “Cripes, warn me next time.”  *he says as Claire vomits.  He looks down at her knowingly but not judgementally.*  (hopefully that gets most of the alcohol out of her system.)  *he thinks with black optimism.*  “luck or not I’d say that’s a good enough sign that you can defend yourself.  Let’s get moving before someone does something stupid like come after us or bomb the city.”  *he proceeds to pull an enormous gun from hammerspace and sling its strap over his shoulder.  In the dim light it’s hard to make out precisely what it is but it’s nearly four feet in length and features an electronic display on the side.*  “let’s hope the rats don’t get any bigger than that one.”  *he says as he makes his way down the stairs and into the tunnels.*
 
"There's no such thing as sanity,  And that's the sanest fact" -Dire Straits, One World

last edited on April 13, 2014 6:23PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 10:28PM, April 13, 2014
(online)
posts: 382
joined: 3-28-2011
Claire: *wipes her mouth carelessly and mumbles to herself* Holy shit… I just ended that thing! I- … I never did that before… Every time the nachzehrer broke out, I passed out until it was back inside… Fuck… This… this is terrible! *without caring if Rust understood anything she said, she starts moving behind him; her steps, completely opposed to usual, are tumbling and insecure, although her mind is at its sharpest*


- Zot, eighth floor… -

Snow: (I hope they have this under control. Doc doesn't look like he can take any more interruptions. Furthermore, I hope my life isn't set to be ended by a fridge…) *he knocks at the side of the fridge and the door is being torn out of its angles by the force of the gunshot* How many fridge doors do you require again weekly?


- Zot, twelfth floor… -

Remus: FLEEING DOESN'T COUNT!!! *phases rapidly through the shelves to the door, gets to grip Steven's foot before he can escape, and slams him to the ground; he notices the open wound under his right armpit; the stitches that connect his arm to the torso tore open and thick, greenish red blood dribles out* (Why now?!) *he looks at Steven and comes to a decision; he sets his massive boot on his opponent's back and pulls at both his arms, ignoring the screams, until they both disconnect with his body* Not so tough without your arms, are you? Casting magic is over now, pal! *grabs his head with one hand and hauls Steven off the ground and his feet * You're coming with me. *walks through the maze of shelves to the spot where the magic scrolls were and finds them AWOL* I wonder how I saw this coming. Where are they? *he starts putting pressure on his victim's head* You have fifteen seconds.
»Ilia«: *by the bottom of the staircase to the thirteenth floor, not far away from the library, she hears Remus shout* (Of course, why not? He mustn't see me like this, or else he's going to defame me. |Overdrive.|) *the orange in her eyes intensifies by but a hint; pulling her legs in, she kicks Shadowblade in the groin so fast a normal person couldn't even see it, and catapults him into the ceiling, she stands up and wipes blood off her cheek and forehead, along with a slightly fluorescent orange liquid that flows down in a separate stream until mixing with the blood* (I'm leaking. Not good. Now, considering how long it took him to catch up with me, he's probably already been to his office. Knowing him knowing me, he disposed of any matter of help. His phone is fried thanks to the EMP, any kind of information value from taking it therefore gone… This is all kinds of not good. Change objective.) *she replaces one of her rapiers by a mini gun and points it at Shadowblade who's stuck in the ceiling* Obviously you are subject to a slight misunderstanding here. The conversation is over. *she shoots her whole ammunition at him for a whole four minutes, replaces the gun by the rapier again and shoots it at his hand; another blade follows immediately and shoots at his other hand, with two more to finish pinning him to the ceiling* The second time in which a »saviour to the world« is crucified by those he deemed to rescue. Left to rot by those you did wrong. ‘Til your resurrection and our next encounter, saint. *with that, she literally leaves him hanging and sprints over to the library entrance like a blur; jumping on the first row of book shelves, she spots Remus and lands beside him* Need a hand? *she looks at the open stitches* You know, one that isn’t falling off?
Remus: *stares at her bluntly* What are you doing here?! Where is-
»Ilia«: Not here. Forget it for now. As it looks like, neither of our tasks are finished yet. *nods at the bleeding out Steven* And you won't get any information out of him like this. *she prepares her nanobots to invade Steven's brain through his ears, nose, even the gaps between his teeth and his eyelids; connecting with his brain, the nanobots transmit the information sucked right from it to »Ilia«, who then filters the information for the important content; without saying anything, she fishes around in his pockets and grabs the scrolls; the nanobots leave his body* Drop him. We're done here. Meet me downstairs. *without waiting for an answer, she retracts the blades, jumps on the shelves again and spots a window to jump through; mid-flight, she shoots a couple of magnets at the ground under her and gives them and her own internal electromagnet a short, extremely strong burst to stop her fall a foot above the ground and softly put her on her feet* (|Warning: Battery critically low. Unable to resume repairs.| Shut up and cease Overdrive.) *waiting for Remus, she doesn't even bother for the guards shooting at her - all bullets miss; as Remus appears running on the grass before the gate and phases out again, she starts pursuit on him, faster than any car or train could*
Honour? That useless stigma people think it's worth taking damage for? Yeah, I've heard about it.
last edited on April 21, 2014 10:47AM
shadowbladeXIII at 11:23AM, April 14, 2014
(online)
posts: 2,194
joined: 12-1-2010
Mia: Pico, wait you don't know what could happen you don't remember everything yet? what if you get hurt?

*7th floor clinic*
Greg:…I- think htey're coming to
Natalie:…mmm oh god…what is that awful smell?
Cleric's appretence: it worked! I think…

*Doc's lab*
Doc: oh, not many. I only need new ones when there are emergencies or I need a shot of something to give that kick in the morning.*he then laughes at his dark humor*…Ooh I almost forgot, there's a tranq in the mircowave filled with morphine. be careful opening that.

*In the Library*
Zack: *pounces and sees he's to late* ah crap*heads to Steven* you ok?
Steven: I can't feel my arms you fleabag…what do you think?!?!
Zack: Well your sarcasm is in working order *he picks him up* come on I'll get you all healed up.
Steven: well hurry up I'm slowly going into shock.
Zack:*takes a few steps and smells an odd mixture upon looking down he spots an odd  colors mixed with blood* In a Second…seems our friend left behind a sample. fresh too. Doc will like this. *he then looks for something to put it on and finds a torn part of Steven's cloak and uses it to soak up the blood like water to a rag*alright now we can go. 
*On the 5th floor a medical team fnially arrives for Rob. things aren't looking well for him. They can't even move him without hearing him screaming in agony. The beginner cleric's then arrive and try to ease his pain however its not really enough. On the second floor a team has already got Lucy on a strecher and make their way to the closest bed to put him on and check for any injuries*

*up on the ceiling torn to pieces*
SB:(well that wasn't very nice…she shot me down to my last tank of gas)*he feels his body regrow one last time*(it seems she has no regrets and chooses this path)…so be it. if she wishes to travel this way then she, like Remus, needs to learn her place.*He inhales deeply and opens a portal and reaches in*(3 should do it chaos, mantra, and mana energy)*he then feels his body rumbling* dear god I am pushing my limits today. I might not even make it to Dimension S.*he laughs at his own demise and then calms down* Now I just need the proper mindframe…*he thinks for a minute of something to anger him*(ok I got it…Saint? Saint?! SAAAAINNNTTTT!?!?!?!?!?!)*with that thought in mind* a glowing portal opens below him and he dives head first. he rapidly spins and a blue flame engulfs his body.  In front of Remus a portal opens and from it he makes contact head first into him and hits“Illa” along the way pushing them both into a seperate trees the air now growing dense* with great haste he accelerates his own movement using making her look as if she was frozen* you call me a Saint, *he spits in her face* I'm highly insulted by that. Generous was more of the term for what I was doing. I gave you several chances to see why you should fight against the current but instead you follow the flow and choose to plummet towards the rocks.*his hand glows and he takes it to her face pouruing in several thousands volts attempting to fry the chip giving that responds to her and controls her nanites and takes his other clutching her wind pipe listening to her attemts to scream and yelp in pain* listen to me now. LISTEN!!! *his voice echos in her her head*you are worthless. you couldn't achieve your goal, you couldn't learn anything new and most importantly let this happen to  yourself.  I'll give you credit you do have fight in you but like many before you are easily broken.*he takes his hand off her face and to her shoulder dislocating by pushing down on it*weak.*he runs his hand down her side* afraid.*he then sticks several daggers in her sides the tips against her lungs making every time she breathes a risk of puncturing them*careless.*takes his hand and reaches inside the reopenng wound still repairing in her abdomin and  has something wrap around each organ and squeezes each them making each one feel that its aflame* if you wish to see why they fear me now you know. *he pulls her down to his eye level*Forever I will haunt you, when you sleep you will see misery and wander a neverending black void, slowly decomposing and taken apart by my hand, and before you perish you'll see me smile and wake not screaming, but in agony and tears knowing that the end will draw near for you and beg for the reaper to whisk you away.*his hand then moves for her heart beating ecentricaly. he touches it with the tips admiring its beuaty and wraps his hand around it feeling it beat wildly* Remember I'm always watching…and forever will be your suffering.*with that being said he gently tugs at the heart and lets it shake and jiggle making her passout. he pulls his hand out, licks her face dry of her tears, kisses her and let's “Illa” drop into a portal unsure where she lands nor caring knowing the damage has been done. he turns to the other and puts on a big grin* Reeeemuuussss~*he slowly walks towards him faint excitement heard in his voice*
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on April 14, 2014 8:46PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved