rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
SnowTheHedgehog at 9:25AM, April 23, 2014
(online)
Snow: *his mind runs hot from counting up possible scenarios* No… Everything's alright. *he pulls out his phone and dials Claire's number* (Not available…) *short before asking if there was anything else Shadowblade said to Lucy, he realizes how poorly the boy's mind has kept the information provieded* (I'll see the potatoes grow from underneath before he remembers if there's anything else.) Do you know where Shadowblade or Morphblade is?

- A few hours later, back in Rheinheim's HQ, Ilia awakens… -

Ilia: *teeth gritting pain comes to her senses before vision nor hearing do, making her strengthen her grip around whatever it is she's holding*
???: God damn it, woman, taking that bottle from you was hard enough before! Let go before it breaks!
Ilia: *opens her eyes, everything was painfully bright - as her vision adjusts to the surroundings, she notices that she is blind; her view is paved with error readings, only after closing all windows down, she feels relief as the professor's operation room comes to view; the gaping hole in her leg was closed, fresh, pink flesh throws the look of the otherwise reddish black furred leg into unbalance, with her back probably looking the same; her USB cord has been extended manually from the left arm and plugged into the surgical computer, a hypodermic needle with attached infusion bag has been placed in her other arm, and a thick hose by the side of her face tells her, although she can't see where it ends, that she's being fuelled up; as she looks down the operation table she's been put on, she sees Remus struggling less with the slender black bottle in her rock solidly closed hand and more with the spindly metallic construction that replaces his hand to grab it* (Where did I get that from?) *in a jerky move, she opens her hand and releases the bottle at once without warning Remus who almost drops it; behind her head and out of view, a voice raises, making her heart skip a beat*
Rheinheim: Welcome back, my dear.
Ilia: *she tries to turn around and face him, but was too weak as to even crook a finger - pain flashes bright through her veins* P-professor. *the task comes back to memory* … I'm sorry…
Rheinheim: You better clerrify what exactly you are sorrry about. *his disappointment pierces her guts* I have not watshed ze rrecordings yet. I wonted to give you a chance to tell me anyzing you feel I should know. For exampel why your objective is not fulfilled. Or how you got in a fight wiz ze sword.
Ilia: … *she struggles with her voice* … H-he intercepted me… There was no escaping him, no matter… what we tried.
Remus: *comments from the shadows to which he retreated with the bottle* I wonder how I got back here on my own then. Clearly, I must be in a conspiracy with Shadowblade and he must have helped me escape.
Rheinheim: End zis is exactly how it happened, dear? You have nozing to edd? You did not trry to fight him? *his face still being out of view, she can only read the strictness in his voice, but also a slant hint of desperate hope; she began to feel sick*
Ilia: … I… did… I couldn't help myself. *she still speaks plain and emotionless, but clenches her fists* He was just standing there, all smug and righteous. It was as if he didn't even care about all the blood on his hands. As if he was proud of it.
Rheinheim: *aches in sorrow* Ohh~… Cynzia… Why? Why did you do zis to me?
Cynthia: I-… have no ex- *suddenly, her voice fails her* (|Error#110331: Sound Module Software ceased service. Please delete and reinstall Sound Module Software or replace Sound Module.| Why now?) *she hears her master sigh and direct his wheelchair around the table, into view, to the computer and hit a couple keys* (|Uploading Sound Module Software (2)… Deleting Sound Module Software… Software installed. Configuration complete.|) *even though she feels her voice return, no noise escapes her lips; she didn't know what to say* (He mustn't learn what happened. But if I delete my memory, he can't do anything else than suspect the worst. I must stay honest.)
Rheinheim: Rremus, if you could be so kind and leave us alone, please?
Remus: *does so swiftly, quietly closing the door, all the while grinning gleefully at Cynthia*
Rheinheim: *waits for her to say something* … I… em going to watch ze rrecordings now… *reluctantly plugging a USB cord from his wheelchair into the computer, he does as said - he doesn't fast-forward or skip anything, he carefully watches through every second of what happened after the EMP strike; after the footage ends, he slowly turns around, blindly looking at a point somewhere over her head; his expression of grave disappointment causes her worse pain than anything Shadowblade had done to her* … I zought you would stend over zese zings, Cynzia… I zought you were my masterpiece. I zought- … I zought my wrds would mean somezing to you. *sigh* … I cannot wörk wiz zis trreason… I em zrrough wiz you. *he speaks the last five words harsh and sharp, almost as if having to convince himself of their validity and necessity*
Cynthia: *sees her worst nightmares come true* You can't do that. *tries to sit up, again to no avail*
Rheinheim: *his face hardens* I zink you are forgetting your current mood, my dear. *he hits two keys on his wheelchair*
Cynthia: (|Communication Mode initiated.|) *all of a sudden, all the emotions of the last hours that have been blocked pounce on her like a wild waterfall; tears start to run down her cheek* Professor, please, don't do this! You can't- please, I don't want to die! Let me do it right, I beg you, give me one more chance, just one more chance! Don't kill me, don't send me away from you, please, I love you, I-
Rheinheim: *cuts her off with a weak gesture of his hand* Please, dear, don't make zis wrse for us boz! *a tear escapes his dusty white eyes as well as he feels his way towards her and softly strokes her cheek* I will always miss ze times where you warmed my bed sheets. *he hits another indistinctive key*
Cynthia: *her vision darkens, her hearing deafens, all smells disappear and her body gets numb as she drifts back into unconsciousness* (|System shut down.|)
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on May 22, 2014 6:08AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:28PM, April 23, 2014
(online)
???: great! now where to start…*she thinks to herself* ooh, I know how about levitation? That's a nice way to start things off…*she then demonstrates the proper technique* ok now let's see if you can do it. I'm going to let you know now its a bit tricky the first time. you could end up hitting the celiling.

*3rd floor*
Jasmine: ok, I've done all I could. he'll survive.you guys are going to have to fix him up from here. I really don't know anything more aside from fixing the life reserves.
Mia:Hopefully the wireing will be done by then.

*In the halls, outside Doc's door*
Zack:*approaches the group with Steven over his shoulder* hey guys.
Lori:*gives him her full attention* Sir.
Zack:*rolls his eyes and sighs* I'm not Frank. you can relax rookie.
Steven: good posture though. 8/10
Lori:*eases up* ok so what's our situation?
Zack: well I won't sugar coat it, the tower got beaten, but we've suffered worse and can recover. I take it everyone downstairs is doing as they were told?
Lori:Yes. All soldiers have taken time to block off the busted stairways. We are now clearing debree and checking for survivors.
Zack: Casualites?
Lori:…*her expressions change* a Dozen perhaps more all on the second floor. We're still finding peices. and having trouble identifying them.
Zack: you have your stone on you?
Lori:*nods* yes.
Zack: ok Stand by here, and tell one of the other group leaders to go check outside for any machines or fallen rangers and ninja. If they find anything wierd, have them alert me at once.
Lori: at once*she then heads to another part of the hall to give orders then returns minutes later*
Zack: ok take 5. *he then turns his attention to Snow*So,not to interupt, but is doc busy at the moment? cause we have a couple things we need him to fix and analyze.*holds out the cloth with the chemicals and blood left by Remus and tilts his head ever so slightly at Steven over his shoulder*
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on April 23, 2014 8:45PM
picosux224 at 12:08AM, April 24, 2014
(offline)
*Pico was surprised after hearing that then gulps*(great….) well here i go…*Pico starts to concentrate cloaking himself in a blue aura he then got lifted slightly in the air*
???:you did it Pico!
Pico:really i dont knnnnnoow!!*suddenly he lifted himself in the air and banged himself on the celing getting stuck*…ow*suddenly he got flashes of Nene*….Nene no more training please…
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on April 24, 2014 1:25PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 2:34AM, April 24, 2014
(online)
Snow: He is. You'll have to go to the clerics, they can lend you a hand.
Steven: Ahem…
Snow: Pun entirely intended. Normally I could at least cease the bleeding for some hours. But the ice maker seems to be out of order. Speaking of, what in the name of all that's good happened here? I come here from my completely demolished house, only to see the tower isn't doing much better. All I know is it's been under attack again.
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
shadowbladeXIII at 6:41PM, April 24, 2014
(online)
Nene: *floats up to him* You do remember!…wait*she then thinksfor a moment* how much of me do you remember?

*outside Doc's lab*
Zack: oh this? well its beaten but like I said not the worst. Torvek won that award when he sent us to hell.
Steven: yes and as for what happened here to put it simply a huge man with flaming arms and a female cyber wolf came here and stole a scroll from our library, and as you can see here took my arms off and now Zack is carrying all of me around. Rob and the upstairs comm room know more outside of that.
Zack:…hey, wait a sec. Snow you used to be apart of our Science divison, right?*takes the cloth* think you can take a look at this for us and figure out what substance is mixed with this blood?
last edited on April 24, 2014 9:07PM
picosux224 at 12:17AM, April 25, 2014
(offline)
Pico:well lets see i remember we are bestfriends… i remember helping you with a few lessons recently but thats it
shadowbladeXIII at 2:13PM, April 25, 2014
(online)
Nene: Well what about Magic wise? do you at least remember the basic spells you taught me?
picosux224 at 3:17PM, April 25, 2014
(offline)
Pico*thinks* which one their were a few…the lightning one yeah the fireball one id still liked to avoid even if its me doing the casting
shadowbladeXIII at 9:52PM, April 25, 2014
(online)
Nene:*claps her hands together* well then that's good to know. That's one less thing you'll have to learn.(so that means you likly don't remember why I'm like this…)*she smiles as if she just got an idea then shakes her head*(it can wait. ) Alright then so, do you have any questions for me or rather anything I can help with?
picosux224 at 11:34PM, April 25, 2014
(offline)
Pico:well…maybe…im curious is their a way for me to look up my personal records? maybe that will help.
Ink_wolf at 2:10PM, April 26, 2014
(online)
–Zot, 8th floor
Lucy: *as he overhears the conversation between Steven, Zack and Snow he begins to really wonder for the first time what hes gotten himself into.* (where is the boss and his morph anyway? He said that hed be gone for 3 weeks or so, but gone where?) *being unable to answer Snows questions and seeing as the hedgehog is distracted, he slips away and into Docs room. Once in there, it becomes quite apparent who is the tentacle man. ah, excuse me, sir. The boss told me to deliver you a message. You know, before he went away.

–Elsewhere, in a Place Indistinct, not quite its own dimension.
*Torvek sits at his desk, cramped hand endlessly recording tales from his now master. Said master sits across the indistinct room, with hands tracing lines and symbols in a large basin of water.*

Torvek: an awful lot is happening back home. *the old mage says, knowing full-well that his own words are recorded and read elsewhere.* do you think its time we dabbled in their affairs again?
Ink: Im already conducting the tune of hundreds of worlds and countless stories. *Ink says airily as he forms a lackadaisical shape in the water.*
Torvek: (the only tune you conduct is a dirge) *thinks Inks page to himself.* that doesnt answer my question. I already know that too. Are you just trying to talk you your so-called writers through me?
Ink: *sighs* Really, Torvek. Have you no taste for melodrama?
Torvek: this isnt melodrama; this is just stupid and self-serving. I dont know whats dumber; that youre trying and failing to be evasive and wise, or that you are writing my rebuttal of your wisdom. Would it kill you to speak plainly?
Ink: what, do you want me to just go out and claim responsibility for the power-drain? To say that Im responsible for any of a thousand other unfortunate things that happen? Would you prefer a world without mystery?
Torvek: if you are as powerful as you claim, then you are responsible for literally everythingpower-drain included. There is no mystery.
Ink: are you still bitter about me learning your true name? is that why youre always so grumpy?
Torvek: yeah, I dont have to deal with this. Iniating scene change now-

Station Square, Abandoned Subway
Claire: *keeps on observing both tunnel ends while playing around with the Maul nervously* (Some noise? That guy's never been to a disco before… What the- …) “Dude, does no time mean now? ‘Cause that’d be freakin' dandy.” *behind the borders of the flashlight's cone, the darkness seems to cringe and throw waves; many red eyes, cowering close to the ground, fixate Claire; a multitude of squeaks and hisses fills the air*
Rust: *the dull roar of massive diesel generators coming to life fills the tunnel as Rust walks out of the electrical room. His white gloves covered in black grease, his strange gun hanging on its shoulder strap, and faded schematics in one hand.* theres enough fuel to last for some hours but not forever so wed best make good use out of the time we have. *patchy illumination from the scattering of intact florescent lights begins to suffuse the tunnel. From the end leading down a multitude of foul rats can be seen; some no larger than a brick and others the size of rottweilers.* our time now would be best spent running. *Rust says as he backs away from the swarm.*
Claire: *shouts over her shoulder already forty yards back up the tunnel* "Ya don't say?!"*as Rust turns around to follow her, she's already disappeared behind the curvature of the tunnel; a minute later, she comes back to view, running in the wrong direction though* “WRONG DIRECTION! WRONG DIRECTION!” *raising above the squeaking of the rats, what seemed before like it was coming from the pursuers turns out to be the screeching sound of rusty wagon axles - the noise rises until both mobians feel like their eardrums are pierced with hot needles, until the locomotive from the second floor comes to view, both headlights and neigh all of the interior lights broken, making it seem like a huge ghost riding down the rails*
Rust: *as hes running from the accelerating train and toward the rodents of unusual size he dares to look behind him.* (not quite enough room on the sides of the tunnel nor is it safe under the wreck. Perhaps) *without pausing to complete the thought he reverses direction and runs full at the train. He hastily chucks the schematics he was holding into hammerspace and leaps at the train, hoping against hope for a surface to cling to. He connects with the corroded metal, fumbles for a purchase, slides, and manages to catch on one of the broken light fixtures.* (come on, bittersweet, you make it.) *he thinks as he sees Claire running straight for the rats.*
Claire: (Why the fuck always me?!!) *she thinks as she sees the rats not reacting to the presence of the oncoming train* (Stupid piece o' shit for brains dirty rats!) *realizing that even without their predators cutting her off, she won't make it back to the electricity room in time, she turns around without thinking and shoots the Maul she absolutely forgot about at the right half of the split windshield, trying to aim as far away from Rust she could; the fourth shot eventually shatters the glass - picking up speed running back at the train, she jumps as high as she can and right through the hole and the missing door from the traindriver's cabin to the passenger cabin, hitting the ground hard and rolling over several times until she finally comes to a stop face down after thirty feet*
*as the train continues to accelerate it catches up with the rats, turning the tunnel into a virtual meat grinder. Most of the beasts pass under the train either harmlessly or chopped by the wheels. Others are caught between the walls and the train, agonizingly torn apart over the entire vehicles length. Finally, several are thrown scrambling against the front of the train. These ones scramble for a purchases with gnashing teeth and frantic claws. Several of the large critters manage to make their way through the broken windshield and into the train itself.*
Rust: *does what he can to avoid claws and teeth as he is pushed down this bloody, visceral trip down into the earth. His gun is too large and cumbersome to use as more than a club and he swats and kicks at the largest of the rats. After what feels like an eternity but might be a minute-and-a-half, the swarm of monstrous rats dies away and the tunnel seems to clear. The all-to-familiar visceral scent of guts blown open and blood and fear claws at Rusts attention, carrying flashes of memory with it. With concerted effort, he pulls himself up the blood slick face of the rusty train and dumps himself into the drivers compartment.* (I am way too old for this shit.) *he thinks to himself as tries to reconnect with reality.*
Claire:“… Ugh… I'll go through a root treatment than this again…” *chipped, she comes to her knees, then her feet and lastly notices the rats crawling in; one centres its blinking red eyes on Claire and hisses* "Oh lookit you! Whaddaya got?!“ *out of shear luck, the first bullet she shoots already takes a big hole through the enormous torso of the rodent* ”Damn right! Nothing!"*the strong metallic scent of bood filling her nostrils almost causes her to vomit again* “Suck it, ya sick bastards!” *she shoots again and again, backing off, without being able to diminish their number until she feels the dividing wall to the other driver's cabin in her back* “Oh~ fffuck…” *just in that moment she sees Rust plop into the train* “A little help, please?”
Rust: *Looks over at Claires situation and wearily stands his blood covered form up on the roughly moving train.* (well, subtlety is officially dead. Lets kick this up to mach 4.) *he thinks to himself as he turns the dial on his gun up to the halfway point.* Move your arse Bittersweet! *he shouts over the squealing of the trains rusty wheels and squeaking of the vile rodents. As soon as he has a clear shot, he lets out a short burst of concentrated fire. The noise of the hypersonic bullets is nearly deafening in the enclosed space of the tunnel and train. Rats that were in the bullets path seem to explode leaving blood splatter and shrapnel all over the inside as well as the outside of the train. Outside in the tunnel the bullets have torn a sizable hole in the concrete wall. With grim sureness, he dials the gun back down and caps the remaining rats, maimed and unharmed alike, as he walks to the back wall and Claire.*
Claire: *shuts her mouth after repeatedly switching her gaze from Rust to the EMG and back* “Yanno what, I'm not even gonna ask ‘nymore. Mostly ’cause we should get this thing to stop before devil knows what obstacle might be ahead's gonna do that for us.” *heads into the driver's compartment and immediately out again, without saying a word, she runs back to the front one; Rust can hear her swear out aloud from the cabin*
Rust: *follows Claire* what is it now? No breaks? *he asks, completely expecting something of the like.*
Claire:“No breaks.” *she points at the empty recess in the rusty floor of which the break lever usually would point out* "Okay, okay… New plan, new plan, new plan, new plan, newfuckin' plan, I got it!!!"*she runs back to the other end of the locomotive, to the rear driver cabin door, the only door left in the the train* “Help me out here! We gotta take that door!” *with Rust's help, she manages to wrest the door from its rusty hinges and carry it into the rear driver's cabin; she tries to estimate the height of the subway and the ceiling* “Here's the deal,” *she shouts to Rust over the still deafening shrieks of the loco's axles and points at the due to age and deformation already broken windshields* “I go out there ‘n’ climb on the roof, ya hand the door up, but not so that the wind tears it outta our hands! Then you come up to me!” *quickly, she climbs through the windshield frame and on the roof, cowering against it so the tunnel ceiling doesn't rip her fur off, and embraces the door Rust carefully shoves up the roof - it shakes in her grasp, but she doesn't let go and pulls it up all the way, kneeling on it; she gestures Rust, whose face just appears over the subway roof, to kneel on the door as well, turns around facing the wind without checking if he does so, and starts pushing the door off the roof* “HOLD ON TIGHT!!!” *for one moment, it seems as though all gravity has quit existance - the door hits the gravel between the rails bottom first, then crashes to the ground completely, almost throwing Claire off; the improvised sled continues to slide shakily several hundred feet more, following the curve of the rails; eventually, it comes to a stop*

last edited on April 26, 2014 2:12PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 3:49PM, April 26, 2014
(online)
Snow: Once I can find a functioning lab that's not occupied. *he takes the cloth and walks off without farewell to meet Rob; as the group comes out of sight and sound, he stops and repeatedly hammers his head against the wall until stars dance in front of his eyes* (Huge man with flaming arms… Huge man with flaming arms…) *a ceaseless laughter escapes his mouth that sounds more like it's coming from someone who suffers deadly agony than anything else* (And for some reason I can imagine he was even planning for this to happen as it did as well. I bet he knew I would receive a text and ignore it, he knew how I was going to act. Even though he has gone back to involve himself in the bigger picture, he misses no chance to make my life a Hell.) *somewhere in his brain, a hidden switch flips that drains all emotion out of him and leaves nothing but cold, devouring hatred; his face becomes an empty mask absolutely devoid of emotion with the shadows around his eyes deepening and his already small pupils shrink until they have almost completely vanished; his heart cramps, his breath becomes strained in a monstrous urge to break something - or preferrably, someone; sheltering his mind off from everything, he walks up to the Communications Division in complete diregard of everything that happens around him - it was as if he was walking through an empty dark tunnel, not knowing where or when he was - until he arives at the Comm Room and walks in without knocking* I want to know what happened. Now. When was who where? Who did what? And lastly, how the Hell did they get in here?! *his voice is all the way flat and raspy and somehow not his*
shadowbladeXIII at 8:17PM, April 26, 2014
(online)
Nene: well, you could check your wallet. but that will give little info…oh I know,how about on the 13th floor? Shadowblade must have everything on file.

*on the 3rd floor Jasmine begins to assess and start to help rewiring everthing while Mia converses with the other scientisits and fonds nothing from their floor has been stolen and starts helping her best to try and repair some of the machines*

*Doc's lab*
Doc:(just when I was about to finish…)*he then turns his briefly head at Lucy*…oh, hello Lucy. give me a moment*within a few minutes he finishes completeing the brain and mends the skull and slides his way out of her womb and closes it, however he still remains in Val's innards*(one problem down 2 to go…) So, we meet at last. How may I help you?

*The Comm Room 13th floor*
*everyone stood still as if they had seen a ghost they were nervous then the lead guy stepped forth neverous but still knowing his job*
Brain: Sir, first off welcome back. but your not here for that, you want details so I'll cut to the point. Many hours ago, we recieved a call asking for you, Shadowblade was out in the line and baited them into what is known as“Operation Desolation”. Afterwords, we were given instructions to have men ready with supplies for shelters, to get leading head figures that govern the world and economy elsewhere that no on can reach them, and finally to gear up with infrasound bombs to deal with it. Afterwords things started happening as Shadowblade said,many major cities were set aflame with green fire and landmarks are practaly gone all over the world. It was done by creatures in the documents that Shadowblade called “hybrids”. After not hearing from him for several hours and using Tiamat to try to hit an unidentified moving object we strenghtened our forces and took out an enemy satalite using our “Space Cannon”, that's when we were hit by the EMP. Our guess is that it was cloaked and undecteted by our eyes above the sky and we like to think that it was dealt with however because power was cut we can't say. backup power aka, the origanal source that powers the tower then kicked in and we were using magic stones to communicate with our troops. The infrasound bombs went off and killed the hybrids that were hiding within said city areas. Right now they are scoutting out and doing recon looking for the base of our enemy.Afterwords we got a message from one of our Clerics and several guards that he Morphblade and several others were heading to Claire's room that was the last we heard of them. We had reports then that a wave passed by and sapped the energy from our mages and Clerics, apprenteces were unharmed. New troops were unphased too. Morphblade's body isn't found and being searched for. As of right now Claire is not within the tower but we are trippling efforts to look for her and made calls for any 2-3 man group in the fields to be on lookout for her. Anyway what was going on here according to those in the lobby the door was opened with an artifical key of sorts, likly made with nanotechnology. one of our basement dwellers was brought up screaming about a huge man with cold green fire and chains strapped to something on his arms. Afterwords a chase happened between Zack and the beast up to the 12th floor, we were then told by Rob he was then going after them. 20 minutes later we had a report of a bookshelf smashing through the 12th floor all the way down to the second. we were then contacted by Lori stating she found our newest rectuit, Lucy, on the floor KO'ed. Rob was found in agonizing pain on the 5th floor and was healed by Pico. We then chased them out however reports from the grop that fired on the 2 said that their bullets went around the wolf figure as of there was some sort of supernatural force. Our guess is that she was using an elecromagnetic field and had it hidden on her person somewhere. We have times things were recorded on paper, conversations that were backed up on USB along with several others, including the one that started this mess, and the files for what to do, what we may face, and who to put them up against. Will that be all or will there be anything more you'll require?

*Dimension S*
*a cloaked figure approachesthe man in white as 11 others stand around the lake watching for movement*
Man in white: how is he?
Cloaked figure: well the upside is he's not dying, only drained, and physicaly strained.
Man in White: and…?
Cloaked figure: he wishes to remain who he is.
Man in White: good for him. any updates on how this happened?
Cloaked figure: well, as you know it was caused by Damion. however, there is a problem.
Man in White: I know. *he takes a sip *That leaves the question who and why?
Cloaked figure: Perhaps we should find out where the-
Man in White:No need. I have a feeling he will come to us soon.
Cloaked Figure:*blinks a few times* and if he does arrive?
Man in White:…*puts down his cup* I'll have a talk with him.
*the figures around the lake stop watching and turn their attention towards where the two converse*
Cloaked figure:…are you sure?
Man in White:I am.
Cloaked figure:*gulps and tries to speak*
Man in White: is there a problem with that?
Cloaked figure: *regains his voice*No, not at all.
Man in White:…*he takes another sip* good. now then, unless you want me to get up I suggest you go and join the others and make sure he is well.
Cloaked figure: *nods* yes sir.
Man in White: *sighs* such a shame. *he pulls up a book from his pocket* I might as well take my time and enjoy my uninterupted freedom while it lasts.
last edited on April 26, 2014 9:24PM
picosux224 at 12:18AM, April 27, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*looks at wallet*…no that wont do i guess i,ll go to the 13th floor then thanks Nene.*he then starts to head to the 13th floor deep in thought*(i wonder if Nene still has a crush on me..)*he then laughs*
last edited on April 27, 2014 4:31AM
Ink_wolf at 6:15AM, April 27, 2014
(online)
–Zot, 8th Floor, Docs Room–
Lucy: (ah, what was the message again? Would it have killed to boss to have given it to me in writing or something?!) ah, the boss told me to tell you, something hell be gone for about a month fix the port hole with back reason. He then said something about Storm coming here and fixing the place up. Whos Storm?
"There's no such thing as sanity, And that's the sanest fact"-Dire Straits, One World

SnowTheHedgehog at 2:56PM, April 27, 2014
(online)
Snow: The names of everyone who had or might have had any contact with the intruders, personal or otherwise, and research on the profiles on all new recruits and after that, all other Zot members, current and former, who know what the intruders knew. *he speaks the next words with an expression of someone who just smelled the most disgusting scent in his life* Search for any links to a male human called Fritz-Albert Rheinheim, studied psychologist and psychiatrist, professorship in developmental psychology, nationality German, age apparently a hundred and forty six, former member of the late Damon Wright Inc., convicted and never captured for ninety two known and three hundred and one more suspected cases of trafficking in persons, torture, child kidnapping, murder and severe violation of basic human and mobian rights. Mark each accordance, no matter how farfetched it is. Furthermore a list of everybody and everything that had contact with the intruders, personal and otherwise, tonight and any other time ever. I await the results in my office twenty four hours from now. Where is Shadowblade?

- Late afternoon of that same day, somewhere in one of the most severely destroyed corners of Station Square. Search troops set out to secure the suburbs and find survivors make only slow progress; buildings still come down after their structures have given up the long fight against damage and gravity. The fires are neigh uncontrollable. Every few metres, the searchers find new corpses, partially not even distinguishable as human or mobian beings after being burned down to the bones or squashed from brick and concrete avalanches. Some show unmistakable signs of being trampled to death from the panicking masses. In the middle of that post apocalyptic picture, something moves. By the bottom of a townhouse - the only in the block that completely caved in - a mobian slowly awakes. She moans and coughs, but there is no sign of real injury apart from the slightest scratches. Not opening her eyes, she brings a hand to her head. The rock dust, ash and debris that cover her fur in a grey cloak hide its colour, but her face shows clear lupine traits. Holding her throbbing head, she opens watering, ice blue eyes with some little turquoise hidden deep inside around the pupils, and takes a look at her surroundings confused. -

???: Ouch… Where… am I? … What happened here? *carefully, she climbs off the pile that once was a place providing living and shelter for people that are likely by now dead and buried under the tons of its weight; she doesn't think about it - in fact, she doesn't think about much in general, her head just hurts too much* … Hello? *she walks down the street without knowing where she was heading - the crackling of the flames is all that answers* Hello? Any- … anybody there?
last edited on May 19, 2014 3:41AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:17PM, April 27, 2014
(online)
*the 2 travel up the stairs for a while and eventually head to where Shadowblade's office is*
Nene: alright here we are. in here its likley he'll have it in the file cases or in his desk or something…*the 2 enter and already something is wrong* what the? …*looks around and sees nothing on the shelves and desk. infact a good chunk of the room was gone. the only thing there was alcohol and his bed* its empty all of it…how? where did everything go?
*outside the new Zot group patrols the area and find several of the rangers they seemed to be out cold and when wakened sounded ill. They also found something odd. A pair of stiched up arms attached to chains which had some sort of giant axe like weapons on them*

*Comm Room*
Brian: that's the problem sir, we don't know. however we were given a message to give several of our troops telling them not to answer their phones if its him during this time. We think one of the hybrids has a talent for switching and mimicing voices. a silly thought but not impossible and for the moment is still deemed a factor till this monster is found and terminated. Anyway,*hands him a copy of Operation Desolation* here's everything on the man you asked for, be advised that's a lot of info to go through. Goverment officals and national militia have already been warned months in advance of him and others alike, and to stay on their toes. As for encounters we'll talk to those who shot at them, those who might have been drugged, and those who encountered and fought him. Copies of the people's bios who are new since you left will be a bit though as we won't have our computer for a while and will take some time to get everything we had backed up on there.*he looks into his eyes once more* Snow, I know this is serious but might I suggest you get some sleep? After all, if our opponent is as dangerous as described by Shadowblade on pages 100-112 then a clear head well rested mind would help you better try to get us closer to our enemy and taking him down.

*Doc's lab*
Doc:*chuckles* ok now translating from Drain bammage. a good thing I speak it.*he looks up to the ceiling for a moment and looks back down slightly concerned*…oh. Oh, dear. this isn't a good thing.*he then sighs* Lucy, the storm as it were, is a phrase representing the bad things that may come after this month of Shadowblade does not return. As for shadowblade well, how do I put this… he, sort of died. and we're going to need to go get him by the end of the month. Was there anything more that he wished to tell me?

*Dimension S*
Man in White: *continues to read and sip tea*(my, this is an interesing novel, whoever wrote this should be congratulated.)
Cloaked figure: Sir, its time to look though his mind.
Man in White:*sighs*very well.*he gets up and walks over to the lake a clear bubble rises up and pops. From it seperate moments show and playback events that happened through Shaowblade's eyes the man in white watches each of them*…nothing of interest yet so many intersting faces. All coming here to see him wether they know it or not.*he then points up to one with a floating girl* Her, the wailing spirit. She will be the first to arrive here out of all of them. Keep this place nice and tidy, for the first guest. once she arrives make sure she is happy and well rested for the next one soon after.
Cloaked figure: Sir, its been noted that that one has been here before.
Man in White: think you, we'd forget such a face or incident? hear us now, just do it.
Cloaked figure: at once.*he then helps the others take the events and place them back into a bubble and lower them back to the host he then turns and sees the man in white back under the tree reading his book*
last edited on April 27, 2014 8:41PM
picosux224 at 1:59AM, April 28, 2014
(offline)
Pico:well this dosnt seem right…*Pico started to search the area*…it looks like everything has been packed up for some reason…this is odd…right? Shadowblade hasnt moved rooms before?
last edited on April 28, 2014 2:03AM
SnowTheHedgehog at 4:52AM, April 28, 2014
(online)
Snow: (Great, everytime you need that lazy bastard…) *takes the folder* (Of course they have a file on him, because why not?) There's enough time to sleep for each of us when we're dead. You have twenty four hours for the rest. *he says still in ignorance of the evident computer problem, and leaves the room as plain and sudden as he entered*
last edited on April 28, 2014 11:15AM
shadowbladeXIII at 1:31PM, April 28, 2014
(online)
Nene: no…not ever has it been this empty. and I doubt our intruders could have done this as there was too much. its as if he moved everything out somehow. Still, we can't rule out everything. I suggest we look for stuff that could help us out hopefully he overlooked something and left it behind.

*Comm room*
Brian:*watches him leave and the door close* well we have some time to kill before the power will offically be back up…anyone got a deck of cards?

*outside of Zot in station square several 2-3 men groups head round to see if there any survivors from the outskirts a small camp is set up keeping transmissions going and coming in from home base and updates as well. They had heard things but specific details were not listed such as who or what the attackers looked like. One group, 2 humans and a Beagle head south and start providing aid to 2 survivors. they clean thier wounds and wrap them as best they can and give them rations that should last them a bit. Up North of the city Four Mobian hares(or what's left of that family) are being treated by a pair of bats. Elsewhere several other groups traverse the city seeing gore all around them and checking for any bombs, or monsters that could have done this. one of the groups are then contacted via stone from the camp*
Mikial:*picks up the stone*Husky unit, what is you status?
*back in town*
Oliver:*picks up*this is husky unit, we just made patrol around our third plaza. Acessable buildings are coming down slowly. no survivors nor anything out of the ordanary. We're moving on. Lord almighty I still can't believe that someone can do this to a enitre city.
Mick:not just one, a majority of them around the globe.
Oliver:… man, how do we even know that a hybrid did this? the flames aren't even the same color as the ones that were reportedwhere the other hybrids were.
Mick: We don't. that's why we're confirming this.
Oliver:Right…anywhere in particular you wish us to check?
Mick:Head down to the next block and kep an eye out for Claire. Sources say that she is in the city still. If she is found remember what you are to do.
Oliver:gotcha. Over, and out*he puts down the stone and sighs*(join Zot they said you were a hard worker, nothing bad can happen…yeha right now look where I am trapped between someone just as new to this stuff as I am and a guy who fought against machines from the fight with that loony Wizard. what was his name again…Tavik? ah it doesn't matter. right now I need to focus)
Joseph:*a huge husky then steps towards him*what did camp say?
Oliver: check the next block and beyond.
Rick:*sigh* great more dead bodies. I swear half of the ones we stumble across aren't even of this world.
Oliver: look, if we're lucky and the bar's still up, I'll buy you a bottle of what ever to drink after we get back.
Rick:*smile briefly* I think we can all use one after this.
*the unit then moves out towards the next block and looks around seeing fire and destruction*
Rick: wow the suburbs look terribble. Well, what little is standing anyway.
Joseph: Alright, you know the drill stay within range of each other and keep alert. rememeber if anything any survivors are found, casualties, or anything abnormal you are there to alert the camp and me as fast as possible.
Oliver and Rick: yes sir.
Joseph:*he looks up at the slightly damaged building before them* we'll start here at this building be cautious and don't travel too far.
*the group then starts picking through the rubble and found only bodies. they continue to search them one by one, unaware they were not alone, for on that same street something or someone far away from them just got up from the rubble*
last edited on April 28, 2014 6:56PM
picosux224 at 4:52PM, April 28, 2014
(offline)
Pico:right!…*Pico started searching from top to bottom until…..hello
*he picks up a file with his name on it*(they must of dropped mine or somthing)*he then puts it in his pocket*….ok then lets keep searching
last edited on April 28, 2014 7:56PM
Ink_wolf at 6:53PM, April 28, 2014
(online)
Zot, 8th Floor, Docs Room
Lucy: um, no nothing else I can think of. *he says as he scratches the back of his head.* Ill let you know if I hear anything else. *Lucy turns to leave but then thinks of something.* say, do you know of a red fox? I was supposed to tell himah, Something. *Lucy smiles sheepishly with a hit of frustration at being unable to keep the facts strait.*

Station Square, Abandoned Subway
Rust: *slowly stands from the door-sled, hands pushing up from his aching knees.* that should not have worked. *he says frankly.* and, unless I am mistaken, rats of that size should not be. Lets catch our breath before the world finds another unique way to kill us.
Claire: *grins all over the face* Shouldn'ta worked, my ass! Never watched Sahara? Frickin' love that movie. Ya gotta've watched it. *her smile goes out like a blown light bulb* Tell me ya watched it. At least once.
Rust: Nah, films not really been my thing. *he says with a shrug while not meeting her eyes.* is it supposed to be good? *he asks.*
Claire: Oh, it's amazing, ya gotta watch it soon as we get outta this poor excuse for a creepy dungeon. In an instant. *throws a short look at him* Seriously. No need to waste time on reading through the critics first.
Rust: sure, Ill check it out some time. Shame that we dont have it here and now; weve got a lot of time to kill. *he says as he futility tries to pick rate gore out of his fur.* in the meantime, we might as well swap some tales. Know any good ones?
Claire: Ehh… I never cared much about books… *she takes a sharp breath through closed teeth as a sign of thinking* … nnnot really well educated either… Never met my mom and dad was a fuckin' asshole, so no resource from that direction either… I'd say yer turn 'less ya want me to retell some great movie plots.
Rust: *shugs* sure, I can make something up. Just give me a moment. *Rust bows his head for a moment in thought before beginning.* Once in a time before Television and Telegraph, in a small town called Harthford north of Tirce lived a humble Priest. His sermons were full of hope and heart despite the dark times they were living in and his people loved him for it. He was keen and hardworking, young and very naive.
Claire: *slightly turns her face towards Rust although her eyes remain on the same inexistent spot on the wall* … That sounds like a fuckin' night story parents tell their kids to keep'em from goin' outside after nightfall. And thatcha can always rely on the church. *she snickers as though she just made a joke*
Rust: *continues as though he had not heard her snark.* One night an evil shadow came to town and began to feed on the populace. He struck at night, draining blood and vigor leaving only corpses in his wake. The people began to lock their doors for the first time in generations. They wrote prayers on their doors and organized a nightly watch. Nothing worked, and the attacker struck over and over. Finally, they went to their priest and demanded he drive the evil spirit away.
Claire: *has grown silent as the tale progresses and works her jaw muscles as though something is eating away at her*
Rust: That night the moon was full and the priest watched from the bell tower for the fell beast to strike. He waited many hours without moving until, a minute before midnight, the shape of the monster made its way into town. It flew in on demonic wings, a dark shape against the sky, before settling down on a rooftop nearby. The priest made hurry to that house, krept in quietly, and struck it with holy silver knife just as if finished feeding on a widow. An unearthly scream issued from the beasts bloody lips and it bit the priest once before he was destroyed by a second, better aimed thrust of the knife.
the beast was burned and its ashes sunk deep in a river, yet soon it became clear that its evil was not gone. For the preist, although the one who had destroyed it, now carried the curse of the beast. His holy tools burned his hands, the sun was unbearable, and soon he could not even enter his beloved chapel. He made due with all of these afflictions as best he could, holding sermon in the woods behind the chapel at night and instructing children in how to handle the holy tools. Once he began to hunger for blood, he commissioned an iron cage be made to contain him. Though he try as he might and pray every day for salvation nothing helped and he grew more and more alike the beast hed slain. His mood grew sullen, his sermons dour and hopeless, eventually the people who had once adored him began to fear and avoid him.
they still talk about him in that town to this day, though no one remembers how the story ends. Some say that clerics from another town banished the evil from his form. Others say that he killed himself or fled in shame. I believe that he still lives; confined in his cage underground. Bitterness and self-pity consume him, where once light dwelt only darkness remains. He sits there, fearing death and hating life equally; and hoping for a chance to shine one more time.
Claire: … *looks away hiding her face from Rust, whether or not he was looking* … I don't like that story.
Rust: *shrugs.* however you feel is right by you. For me, that tale has always been about belief and what it can do. It couldnt cure the priests vampirism, but it could control it. I really envy his blind devotion and the good it did him. *rust speaks plainly, but there is a trace of some emotion in his words. Hope, or regret, or longing or something in between the three.* ah well, we have to play the hand were dealt. I promise Ill choose something a little more light-hearted next time.
Claire: *moves ahead* Ya better fucking bet it to be. Let's get moving. I can't see this fucked up underground death prison anymore.
"There's no such thing as sanity, And that's the sanest fact"-Dire Straits, One World

last edited on April 30, 2014 7:27PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:54AM, April 29, 2014
(online)
Nene:*searchingunder and around the shelves*(nothing…yet I feel there is more to this)
*searches the area some more* you find anything Pico?

*Doc's Lab*
Doc: a red fox you say? hmm well seing how I only know one I'd say the message goes to Pico.

*Station Square*
*the group continued their search, the crackling fires around them as they move to the 3rd house the leader hears something. its faint but diffrent enough to tell*
Joseph:hold up…*he pauses* you hear that?
Oliver:*shakes his head*no.
Rick: me either.
Joseph:*pulls out his binoculars and sees down the road a figure. at first its not clear but after playing with the foucs as it approaches he sees a figure* we have a survivor.
Rick: what kind?
Joseph:mobian female, possibly wolf.
Oliver: *he then reached for the bag he just picked up not too long ago*any major wounds or tears?
Joseph:*checks again* seems she's covered in dust and…bare.
Rick:bare?
Joseph: yes, as in nothing.
Oliver: I thought only Male mobians do that.
Joseph: no, females do it too its just not seen very often…well I suppose its a bit more common nowadays. she however, isn't wearing the usual minimal amount.
Rick: so its likly she'll at least need something.
Joseph:A possibility, but that's not what's bothering me. its how she looks.
Rick:*starts thinking* how so?
Joseph: no limp, no open gashes or burns, doesn't seem to be crying or in a panic, it smells like a trap.
Oliver: Sir do you recall the photo we got from the boss?*he looks at his phone at the photo* what if its her?
Joseph:…*he closes his eyes for but a moment* it does indeed show that it is a female wolf of sorts and the color while covered in dust could be even darker. *he pauses* here's what we do as of right now we're out of her sight and range of hearing. contact base and say we found a unique survivor afterwords, we play treat this as a normal situation, but with caution. When she gets close to us or at least within faint hearing distance of you 2. let me know and go first and try to learn something. I'll radio you 2 in when it is safe till then keep busy. If I don't radio, run and alert the camp and others to be on the lookout. Do not try to be a hero. Understood?
Rick and Oliver: understood.
Joseph: now then, let's get back to work.
*Oliver contacts the base and says precicly what he was told afterwords the 3 continue to work and look for survivors of any sort knowing waiting for the unknown female wolf to come forward*
last edited on April 30, 2014 3:40PM
picosux224 at 1:40PM, April 29, 2014
(offline)
Pico:i found a file on me but that dosnt tell us what happened here…but lets keep searching anyway
last edited on April 29, 2014 6:42PM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:25PM, April 30, 2014
(online)
Nene: Alright…
*after a few hours*
Nene: well we scrounged and at most all I found was 50 rings, 5 bucks in pocket change, and a locked door behind a bookshelf that looks like it goes somewhere. I don't know why but I get the willies from looking at it.
last edited on April 30, 2014 3:38PM
picosux224 at 4:01PM, April 30, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*Pico looks at the door as if he was looking at a puzzle* hmm….*he then walked away*
Nene:what are you-
Pico:just give me a sec*Pico digged throughhis pocketpulled out a lock pick*(…frankly i dont want to know what im doing with this god forbid if i used to rob people) this should come in handy*he put the pick in the lock and twisted it around until…*{CLICK}
Nene:great lets go!
SnowTheHedgehog at 7:09PM, April 30, 2014
(online)
Snow: *is in his office turning page by page as he wades through the information with growing impatience* (Know that, know that, know that, know all that already! Twelve pages about who he is, my gosh, I've reduced it to half as much with twice the information content in an hour! Another fifty five pages about what he did because whoever typed this up apparently never learned what a list up is. Seventeen pages about his former connections, just do a freaking mind map with two footnote pages!) *he tosses the folder away; the numerous pages scatter around the room* (Great way to waste time with a progress equal to nothing!) *gets up from his desk* (Might as well track their path and double check for anything important.) *going up to the library, he checks for any evidence that might have been missed out on before, to as little avail as on his way downwards, nose on the intruders' cold trails, until he gets to the basement* (… Something… smells weird. Something literally and accurately smells weird.) *he can't make out the source of the scent until he sees tiny drops of a clear, transparent liquid on the floor; the scent makes him feel uncomfortable though he doesn't know why, until he gets an idea upon recalling how Brian said something how a person was found in the basement terrified and screaming* (That's what it is I'm smelling! It's fear! It's not coming from the liquid but from the scent the person's left behind that was injected with it.) *pulling all his concentration together he focuses on freezing one of the drops and keeping it frozen while he makes his way back up to Doc's lab and enters without a word or showing a sign he even acknowledges the presence of Doc, Val and Lucy; without further ado he puts the frozen particles on a Petri dish and puts it in the spectrometer*

- Station Square… -

???: *feels her head clear a bit* All this destruction… What ever happened here? Was that the- *the spoken out thought stops as she sees through the dust someone is standing down the road* HEY! *she waves at him and continues to run over until after ten feet she steps on a sharp stone with her bare foot* Ow, ow, ow! *she holds her hurt foot for a moment; nevertheless, after she's diagnosed her it to be unharmed, she approaches the figure, apparently a husky soldier - a bit slower than before though* Hey, umm… Stupid question, but what's going on here? *she looks at the horrific picture around her in sad empathy with those that lost their property and potentially their life* Where are we anyway, what is this place?
last edited on April 30, 2014 7:12PM
Ink_wolf at 7:35PM, April 30, 2014
(online)
–Zot, 8th Floor, Docs Room
Lucy: Pico? Thanks, Ill start asking around. *Lucy leaves Docs room, glad to put some space behind him and the seemingly Omni-present and confusing medical equipment.* (what did he say about the red fox? It cant have been that important, could it have been?) *Lucy wanders around the 8th floor asking if anybody has seen Pico recently or knows where he is.*

The Fey Realm
*Rhiannon and Puck walk through the grey woods in silence for a time. Slowly, the beach and maple trees give way to long needled pine and they slip into a darker part of the forest. A place dark and still as the grave.*

Puck: look, I know about the whole Torvek thing that took your time for, what, three-and-a-half eons? Thats why you couldnt come home before, but what keeps you keep away now? *Pucks tone is ever sharp and jiving, but there is a hidden look in the corner of his eyes and mouth that tell of concern.*
Rhiannon: Im not sure. *she says, hoping desperately that the conversation will turn from something besides herself. Hoping she can keep moving forward and not look back. Not think about* are you sure I have to wait for a full moon to get back to the mortal realm? No other, faster way?
Puck: *shakes his head vigorously.* Nope. None. No chance. Not for the lost keys to Atlantis or the door to The Crystal Cave. *he flops emphatically and turns the move halfway through into a cartwheel. He wheels forward and looks Rhiannon face to face; hovering several inches off the ground to make up for his child sized stature.* tell me, what do you know about what your boy-toys been up to.
Rhiannon: *takes a step back as– for what may be the first time– her pale cheeks go flush.* I-its not like that, Im- *her voice starts shocked but turns indigents just before Puck cuts her off.*
Puck: his little loose legged whore. *sneers the sprite*
Rhiannon: *in a second her indignation and shock turn into pure fury. Her pretty face morphs into a hideous aged visage and she lashes out snake-like at the sprites sneering face with open clawed hands. Puck tumbles through the air end over end as if stuck by a car, blood oozing from four parallel cuts on his face.* YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME A WHORE!! *she screams with the literal force of a hurricane. Pucks body as well as countless pine needles and branches are sent flying.*
Puck: *slams against a tree and slumps to the ground. He dabs a hand at his face with his hand and then looks at the blood distastefully.* Unseelie. *he mutters to himself with a chiding chuckle.*
Rhiannon: *glides purposefully over to the fallen sprite, the scent of raw energy and anger pouring off of her. The pine needles and leaf litter swirl in invisible eddies in her wake.* Inks whore. *she says measuredly and bitterly.* Inks whore. *she repeats the distasteful words.* that dog has no lusting bone in his body. Oh, hed try and pretend for my sake, but it never really meant anything to him; not more than a shake of the hand or a pat on the head. Ive been as good as chaste for eons. *she looms over him with righteous anger.*
Puck: hes not your kind. *says Puck derisively* he doesnt even have a kind
Rhiannon: at least I can trust him. *she says, practically spitting venem.*
Puck: *his face painfully contorts, scrunching up with tightly closed eyes and mouth, his chest heaves several times and his lips twitch before he bursts out with obscene laughter. Pale blue runes light up in the air–swirling in frail orbits around Rhiannons wrists–as she forces the sprite off the ground and level with her face, all the while not touching him. the sprite looks the banshee in the face with scornful humor.* face the music harlot; he dumped you.
Rhiannon: *her anger flares again and she slams the sprite into the tree behind him for the second time in few minutes. Yet, behind her hateful eyes there is something far off and akin to fear.* he had no choice! Hell be back!
Puck: *grunts and pushes himself off the trunk of the tree.* hes gone. He found something more important than you. Odds are, hes like me and just gets a kick from watching you suffer.
Rhiannon: *grabs Puck by the ankle and whips him over her head before slamming him of the ground.* NO! *she shrieks before raising the sprite up again and slamming him down a second tme.* LIAR! *she raises him up and throws him against the tree for the third time before collapsing herself in a wave of tears.*
Puck: *struggles to sit up after the beating. One of his eyes is swollen up and his arm feels broken.* (well done robin, great idea robin. Goad her into the anger phase of her loss. See if I ever listen to myself again.) *with great effort he manages to sit up for the time being.* (ah well, I had to be certain I know what she knew about what Inks been up to. Something plus nothing is still something.)

shadowbladeXIII at 5:17PM, May 1, 2014
(online)
Nene: *reaches for the door and hears a click* huh? *a magic seal then appears* well that's odd…*it then starts to intensily grow bright* Um Pico, I think we should leave. Now.

*in the main lobby the team has now dragged the arms inside. they stop to catch their breath and then begin to hull them up *

*8th floor, halls*
Lori:*makes some calls and heads to Lucy* hey if your looking for Pico Some guards just reported seeing him and another up around the boss's room. Mind if I tag with?

*Doc's lab*
Doc:*looks to the side and sees Snow*(So, it seems we're both now working. such a shame. still I can use this to my advantage and get what needs to be done faster)*he then takes a few small tissue samples from Valary*
Val:*she clenches the table*mmph!
Doc: I know it hurts however I'm only doing this to make sure that you get better.*he then heals the areas he took the samples from.*
Val: what are you talking about I feel fine.
Doc: yes, but this is to amke sure we keep it that way*he then places the samples in several dishes and adds something to preserve them* Snow once your done analyzing that mind talking a look at mine?

*Station Square, seconds before*
Oliver: *working*…I hear her.
Rick: same.
Joseph: then you know what to do. just realx and wait.
*he then slides through the rubble and stands in the middle of the street and watches her approach. Part of him is neverous for what he may face. the other part of him is ready to aid her. As she approaches he takes one last moment to admire the wolf's physique and gets ready for what is to come. he then hears the quesion come from her mouth and readies to reply* Well miss, several hours ago, this was Station Square. It was attacked by a monster and set aflame. a good majority of the people here perished. Some have surrvied, but they weren't as lucky as you.*he then readies his hands and prepares on what to do next pending on her actions* Tell me, are you feeling alright?

*Dimension S*
Man In White:…*puts down his book* and walks toward the lake he turns to one of his cloaked associates.* Is everything ready?
Cloaked figure: it is.
Man in White:excellent. *he then walks away and into the other part of Dimension S. after a good bit he stops and taps something in the dark causing it to ripple and listens in. as he listens he starts to fiddle with the darkness around him making something out of it*
last edited on May 2, 2014 8:46AM
picosux224 at 6:57PM, May 1, 2014
(offline)
Pico:…well alright if you say so*Pico then took out his file*im gonna do some reading*he then opens his file*(what the hell?!..)*in it were atleast 5 to 10 pages*(well….shit)*starts to read 1 whilee his walking*(yep came here by acident)
last edited on May 2, 2014 5:06PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon