rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
picosux224 at 3:28PM, July 11, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*Pico raises a eyebrow at Jill* why did you need toknow?* he then grabbed a soda from the fridge and starts drinking*
Jill:well besides getting to know you 2 better…*she then smirked* i was wondering when im going to be a aunty
Pico:*Pico in suprise spat out his drink while Mia blushes* *cough! cough! cough!*that…*cough!* is not exactly you're buisness
Jill:yeah..sure it isnt
Pico:*he glares at Jill then looks at Mia* you alright?
Mia:*clears throat* im fine
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on July 11, 2014 7:31PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:11PM, July 11, 2014
(online)
Mia: that question just caught me off guard is all. I'm fine now*she then looks at Jill* Jill honey, we may be married, but that's just something we're not ready for yet.
Jill: so what your ok with just holding each other and making those lovy dovy eyes till you pass out?
Mia: Jill, with love,sometimes all that to happen between a couple is knowing they know they have each other.*she then wraps her arms around pico* that's how we've come so far. and someday I hope you can see it too.
Jill:*takes a sip of the coke* cool story. So Pico, question, that hedgehog in the hallway eariler…he called you son. What's up with that?
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 8:45PM, July 11, 2014
(offline)
*Pico sweatdropped and laughed nervously*
Pico:his uh…my dad
Jill:oh ok*it took her a minute to register what he said*wait what?! you were alwaysa mobian?!
Pico:half*he corrected her like it wasnt a big deal*
Jill:*she blinked a few times* HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN?!
*Picorolls his eyes*
Pico:do i have to explain the birds an-
Jill:EW! EW! EW! no thank you*Pico smirked at Jill while earning a glare from her* it just seems impossible.
Pico:…it almost is i wasnt exactly planned you know… but whatever*he shrugs his shoulders* if you want to know about my familys history go to our libary
Jill:…this place has a libary?
*Pico started counting off his fingers*
Pico:and a park a garden a training facility…which by the way is off limits. lets see….oh and a school which brings up our previous conversation*Jill groaned* by tommorow im gonnain rollyouin arookies class.
Jill:in what?
Pico:*he winks* dont worry about it
last edited on July 11, 2014 9:10PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:44AM, July 12, 2014
(online)
Jill:*sighs and takes a sip.* So brother, you never told me what you did around here.

*???*
*as she continued to move she began felt strange not like an good strange either her momentum halted and she felt something rumble within her she tried to ignore it but couldn't. the voices all around her were getting louder and listening started to hurt. she covered her ears hoping that it would go back down, but it only increased.*
last edited on July 12, 2014 12:30PM
picosux224 at 2:00PM, July 12, 2014
(offline)
*Pico sweat dropped*
Pico:i uh save people…
Jill:from what?
Pico:*sigh* from bad guys.but thats not important im also a inventer and i also been helping certain membersby makeing their medication
Jill:wow sounds exausting
*Pico shakes his head*
Pico:not exausting rewarding just knowing i did good helped
last edited on July 12, 2014 2:26PM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:19PM, July 12, 2014
(online)
Jill:hmm sounds like this place gave you a good life. *she sips more coke* Glad to see that your doing well.*she then remembered something and grins* So, about this Zeta…
picosux224 at 3:33PM, July 12, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*ignoreing hergrin he just smiles* shes a reploid that took me a whole year to build her…not to mention i also had a bit of help…*he then looked at Mia with a smirk* infact building Zeta cost me my arm but thats another story
last edited on July 12, 2014 4:09PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:35PM, July 12, 2014
(online)
Jill:ohh I get it.*she smirks* so is that why you hang it on the mantle?*she then thinks for a sec* wait, if you lost your arm then how did you get it back?
picosux224 at 9:18PM, July 12, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*Pico frowned*well arnt you curious? a friend of mine grew it back for me thanks to nano technology its hard to explain but me Mia and i think Nene as well has these tiny robots inside our bodies *Pico grinned at her disbelief* what you dont believe me?
Jill:well..no*suddenly a nanobot crawled up her shoe*EW!
*Pico shook his head as he picked it up*
Pico:their are 100,s maybe 1000,s of these guys all around the apartment thanks to Jasmine they would alert her if theirs a problem.(now that i think about it i think they would help the security alot more…i may make a mental note on asking Jasmine)…you want to figure anything else out ask me now because i just remembered i really got to do somthing*Jill didnt see this but Picos eyes turn blue for a second he wasnt angry but he was getting impatient*
shadowbladeXIII at 5:38AM, July 13, 2014
(online)
Jill: bro if you need to do something that's fine.
Mia:don't worry dear, you go ahead and do what you need to do. *she pecks him on the cheek*

*Special Surgery Room*
Jasmine: doc I don;t think your going to like this.
Frank:you mean-
Doc: here's what you need to do. quickly reroute the extra electricty away from every major organ including the brain and into me, all the while moving your machines to compress and shield the blast. I'll handle the chemical reactions and anything else. Now come on we have only one shot at this.(and I'll be damned if I lose a patient.)

*???'s subconsous*
*there was something wrong. dead wrong. the atmosphere was changing as the voices grew the view of darkness all around her started to have some sort of crimson color added to it she smelt something she smelled smoke making her cough. she tried to resist and started to move out of that area. she kept going her pace slowing down to a point where she fell. she tried getting up, but to no avail. the darkness was now a redish orange and dancing brightly. Slowly it was getting nearer and as it did the it got hotter. She tried clawing her way back but even her arms failed her as she found she could not move them any further and worse still the colors were on all sides burning brightly and encased her growing closer at a faser pace. The voices now blaring around her. it felt godawful to listen to. she howled in pain hoping that it would soften the noise but even then it was no good. it was almost impossible to hear herself speak. it was here she realized it was pointless to call for help, to call for Joseph or anyone at all. Tears began to roll down her face as the circle of flames was now only but a few feet away. she closed her eyes as she whimpered softly. she was disapointed. she had so many questions and never even got them answered. these were her last thoughts.*
???:(is this it? her my life pointless? Am I really to die here?)
*Then as all seemed lost she felt a presence. Not an ordanary presence either. With it came something something she hadn't heard since she got here, wherever this is, silence. she noticed that the heat had disappeared as well. all she felt was was something bump aginst the end of her muzzle, touching her nose.*
???:(what is this object? why is it so close? where did everything go?)
picosux224 at 2:06PM, July 13, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*smiles at Mia* love you.*he then ran out the door* *as the red fox walked past docs lab he felt somthing weird*(its that weird feeling again but wait…)*he closed his eyes*(the intruder is in their? its life force is weak to…wish i could help but Jasmine knows what shes doing..)*he then ran to the direction of the training area*
last edited on July 13, 2014 2:12PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:16PM, July 13, 2014
(online)
Mia: *sigh* I swear its always something with him. So Jill, would you care for another beverage
Jill: I guess…

*Special surgery room*
*the room looks messy 3 figures are lying around. the first is a wolf who's body lay open and exposed her new organs beating, clinging to life by a small strand her fate unknown. The second also a wolf however she lies on the floor. parts of her are everywhere and several destroyed, yet despite that she is able and begins to pull herself together. then there's the figure lying in the wall. He looks ancient and frail. From him, tentacles have sprouted and are several are implanted into the one on the table. In many of them that haven't are various parts of mixed steel and false organs and a false set of nerves. his breath is faint and his body loaded with toxins and chemicals making him ill.*
Frank:*still in the same position doing what he has been since the begining*wow…that was one hell of a light show. I can't belive that actually happened.(and best of all I got to see all of it. and miss being a victm.)
picosux224 at 5:49PM, July 13, 2014
(offline)
*at the training area*
Pico:(i can do this i almost have before…)*he takes off his gauntlet triggering the change* i know…we dont see*heavy breathing* eye to eye but we gotta work as one if we wanna beat any obstacle!*his transformation was complete but then he…sat down?(to get stronger we must retain this form for as long as we can)*his aura bursted but then calmed as he consentrated*
last edited on July 13, 2014 9:53PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:40AM, July 14, 2014
(online)
Sarah:wandering down the halls to start growing more of the herbs needed for the mages*when she feels something off*…(what is that feeling?) she then heads over to where the training room is and decides to look inside inside* (Pico?! )*she then came in towards her son, stopped and backed up pulling out a stone* Cole could you come up here please?*she then looks at her meditating son more concerned than before*

*Special Surgery Room*
Jasmine:well that hurt*she was now back to mormanl save for the thousands of nanites around the room that are busted leaving her imcomplete and somewhat exposed* (still that charge was exilerating so much energy a shame its gone now. oh well)*she brushes herself off and looks to the wall and gasps* Oh dear!
Doc:*strugling to breathe.his tentacles begin to start to grow something. its at a slow pace but still it grows. his voice now soft and raspy. * jas…min…e. *he gasps for air*Disabl et he …dveice… in…hre haed.
picosux224 at 2:38PM, July 14, 2014
(offline)
Pico:….(someone is near me..oh well im finally doing it)*as he thought those words his aura expanded*(thats odd that never happened before)
shadowbladeXIII at 3:32PM, July 14, 2014
(online)
Cole:ok, I'm here what seems to be the-*he looks over at Pico* oh dear…that's coming from him!?
Sarah:*nods* we best set up a field just in case.
Cole: agreed.
*they both get on opposite sides and begin an incantaion. a force field envelopes Pico as markings happen below him*
Sarah:alright that should stop that.
Cole: now we just need to see into him and make sure he's ok.
picosux224 at 3:40PM, July 14, 2014
(offline)
*Pico sighs*
Pico:(dont you hate it when you're family worries to much? DP:how would we know?)*Pico calmed down his aura again and smiled he then looked at his parents sheepishly*…uh hi
last edited on July 14, 2014 3:47PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:06PM, July 14, 2014
(online)
Sarah:*slightly relived that pico is ok but still concerned*Pico…
Cole: Hey son…*he sits down in front of him* whatcha doing in here? is everything alright?

*???*
*after some time, she was able to open her eyes again and through her still blured, watery, eyes saw what appeared to be a shoe. using everything she had she rolled her eyes upward and saw there was indeed something there. that shoe was connected to a body, but whose? and why was it so hard to see it? then another thought crossed her mind. what is it, and what does it want with her?*
last edited on July 14, 2014 7:34PM
picosux224 at 7:49PM, July 14, 2014
(offline)
Pico:i uh have been doing some endurance training*he didnt realise it but Picos form looks less evil and more like his old self* if i can control my"changes* i might not even need that gauntlet…*he then picked up said metal glove* to bad it will take a while to even completely master this form.*again without noticeing the mark on Picos arm did a faint glow*
last edited on July 14, 2014 8:03PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:48AM, July 15, 2014
(online)
*they both looked at each other and then him*
Cole: Son, I'm glad you want to get stronger, but you gave your mother a scare with the way it looked.
Sarah: you aura was too diffrent. I almost thought something consumed you.
last edited on July 15, 2014 7:14AM
picosux224 at 2:37PM, July 15, 2014
(offline)
Pico:heh heh sorry about that*Pico finally put his gauntlet on* besides its not like i cant handle it*he then smiles* you 2 worry to much
shadowbladeXIII at 3:17PM, July 15, 2014
(online)
Cole:I know,*dispels the barrier* but you can undrestand what we're getting at, the whole tower is trying to mend itself, a good chunk of the experienced mages are still weak, and with everything what's happened to you so far…
Sarah:*hugs him*we just don't want to lose you again. A parent can only take so much heartache.

*Holding area*
Joseph:…*hears someone*yes?
Ice:alright. come with me.
Joseph:where am I going?
Ice:
last edited on July 15, 2014 3:38PM
picosux224 at 3:59PM, July 15, 2014
(offline)
*Pico sweatdrops because of being hugged by his mother*
Pico:(man i forgot about that…) i understand…*Picos eyes flashed red and he noticed it to but then he shook it off*(ok that felt strange)
Sarah:*gives him a worried look* are you ok honey?
*pico hides his now redeyes under his hood*
Pico:uh yeah sure im fine…
last edited on July 15, 2014 7:59PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:36PM, July 15, 2014
(online)
Sarah:I know you are.*she smiles and let;s a tear run down her face* your among family and friends. You know if there's anything you need we can help you.
Cole:…(something doesn't feel right)*he prepares his hands and gets another spell preped quietly and unnoticed should something go wrong* So son if I may ask what did you do with that one girl, Jill I believe her name was?
Sarah: Cole he's had a long day like all of us have, the least he needs is to do is us nudging our way into his business, more than we normaly should. So, please let it go, at least for now?
Cole:...alright. *he then sighs* So then son, is there anything I can grab you? perhaps something to help cleanse your mind for a better focus?
last edited on July 15, 2014 9:29PM
picosux224 at 11:12PM, July 15, 2014
(offline)
*Pico frowned at his mothers tears*
Pico:(their i go again upsetting people that are close to me) uh no thanks dad im fine really
Cole:(i wouldnt call haveing red demonic eyes fine…unless you were a demon but thats another can of worms)
shadowbladeXIII at 6:11AM, July 16, 2014
(online)
Sarah:I'm sorry*she takes a moment to dry her tears and let's him go* I don't mean to cry on you. Anyway, I'm just glad your still you.

*Special Surgery Room*
Jasmine: Alright Doc its done anything that can be used to manipulate her, isn't there any more.
Doc:goof…*starts to fade in and out as he continues to fix any damages that the explosion caused*
Jasmine: Shall I get you out of the wall now or…?
Doc:*let's out an odd noise that sounds like a mix between sighing and moaning*
Jasmine:…ok?
last edited on July 16, 2014 8:31AM
picosux224 at 1:12PM, July 16, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*Pico sweatdropped* uh thanks? heh well im gonna go now so..cya later*he then ran*(seriously i need a more private place to train like the forest…if it wasnt easy to set fires with my powers…damnit)
shadowbladeXIII at 1:40PM, July 16, 2014
(online)
Sarah: that's a relif.*looks at cole* you ok hon?
Cole:*releases the spell*…I'm not sure. I need to think ny next moves through should Pico need one of us and do something dangerous.
Sarah: Alright. I'll be heading to the garden to plant some more.
Cole:ok hon*pecks her on the cheek.*
picosux224 at 1:57PM, July 16, 2014
(offline)
*Pico stops running and turns then kicks a random brick in anger knocking a chunk off*
Pico:this is so annoying!*anger was shown his eyes as his eyes flashed red but he tries to stop the anger by clenching his head* ok thats it! why am i acting this way? tell me now!
DemonicPico:(you were being weak im simply trying to get our streangth to 100%)
Pico:(ok thats it…)*Pico found a empty room 1 of zots old rooms that havent been used in ages he then closed the door and meditated* *in Picos head*…you still dont get it dont you? i am no ones puppet!*Pico punches demonic sending him across the room*
shadowbladeXIII at 5:14PM, July 16, 2014
(online)
*Holding Area*
Ice: come on, get up
Joseph:not till I get some answers.
Ice:*rolls his eyes* fine. your going to see Zack.
Joseph:wait, Zack? about what?
Ice: you'll know when you get there.*gets him up*
Joseph: what about my armor?*starts moving out the door*
Ice: don't worry you'll get it back.*walks him out and restrains him with some cuffs*

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon