rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
picosux224 at 5:43PM, July 16, 2014
(offline)
*Pico opens his eyes*
Pico:jerk..*he then touched a scroll*whats this?*after trying to read it*…nothing*Pico then puts the scroll in his pocket before leaveing the uknown room*
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on July 17, 2014 4:17PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:44PM, July 16, 2014
(online)
Joseph:So, how far up is he?
Ice: a couple floors?
Joseph:*he remans silent for a bit* mind telling me what Frank is up to? I mena this sort of thing is supposed to be handeld by him is it not?
Ice:dunno. don't really care.*hands him a spare set of clothing. nothing unusual about them*
Joseph: *starts putting them on*you know you didn't have to. I'm comfterable with or without them.
Ice: yeah but then people would be wondering why I'm escourtin' ya in your skivies. Now keep moving. We still have some ways to go.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 12:58AM, July 17, 2014
(offline)
*Pico sighs*
Pico:who am i kidding? i cant really control this thing…*he then glares at his gauntlet*
shadowbladeXIII at 4:58AM, July 17, 2014
(online)
Joseph: So where are they keeping her?
Ice: my guess is in the medical bay on the 7th floor.
Joseph:will I be able to see her? at least for a moment?
Ice:after the meet. now come on, at this rate its going to take all day to get to the stairs.
picosux224 at 2:15PM, July 17, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*Pico sighs* maybe im doing it all wrong….their has to be a better way*he then ran towards zots libary*
shadowbladeXIII at 3:47PM, July 17, 2014
(online)
*as he enters he's stopped by a young mage*
Andy: hold up man…*he looks Pico over and sighs* alright. come on. *he leads him in* Sorry about that, but with after what happened we can't be to careful. So what can I do you? Find a missing scroll or tome? Need something from the archives?
last edited on July 17, 2014 4:04PM
picosux224 at 4:09PM, July 17, 2014
(offline)
Pico:(hmm it seems they atleast the place looks less empty then last time)…uh well i did find thisone scroll it was in 1 of zots old rooms*he takes the scroll out of hispocketthen wipes the dust off said paper* i tried reading it but i couldnt*he then sweatdropped* even after decodeing it to*he gives the scroll to Andy*but thats not why im here
Andy:oh? what is it?
Pico:i need a few books “how to control you're demons” and i mean the real kind not the self help book
last edited on July 17, 2014 4:14PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:07PM, July 17, 2014
(online)
Andy:...ok give me a moment* looks through the list and rubs the back of his head* um how do I put this? … the books you are looking for are within these walls, however there's a posibility that they may have been sent down*points to the center of the room* this hole here. Now, the good news is that these tomes are enchanted to be durable enough to withstand an attack the problem is it going to take some time to find it. If you'd like I can put the book on hold for you and contact you once we find it. Is that ok?
picosux224 at 12:51AM, July 18, 2014
(offline)
Pico:sure i think i can wait..*he then turned around and stop*…thanks for the help dude be sure to tell me as soon as you get it*Pico then left the libary*
shadowbladeXIII at 6:42AM, July 18, 2014
(online)
*Special Surgery Area*
Doc: *straining to keep his eyes open as he works on regrowing the nerves he then hacks something up*
Jasmine:*looks at it* Oh dear is that a spleen?
Frank: could be his heart.
Jasmine:your not helping.*she heads over towards doc and removes a majority of the artifical and augmented machinery that he ripped out of her stapped to a bunch of ill colored tentacles, what seems like hours ago now to them*
Frank: when do you think we should get him off the wall?
Jasmine: When he finishes. he's likely fragile in this state.
Frank: its going to be a long day.
last edited on July 18, 2014 11:11AM
SnowTheHedgehog at 11:22AM, July 18, 2014
(online)
Rust: The wound came to pass from a glass shard as we made our escape from loose subway waggons, tunnels caving in, fifty pound rats, and mutants. *he remains quiet for a moment with unmoved face to show he is not joking* And it is big enough for Death to squeeze through sooner or later, so there is no rhyme nor reason in standing around and chatting here. We might as well already approach our ride on our own. *he says flatly and with a first tiny glimpse of impatience. *looks at each of the soldiers appraisingly and resumes talking in the authorative manner of a man who doesn't accept No for an answer* Talking about, one of you might want to take her over. I've dragged her all the way here already and the dame has more pounds on her than what should seem normal.
Claire: … Screw you… I heard that… *she mumbles as she catches a glimpse of her surroundings through almost entirely closed eyes* Don't make all such a hassle about me… I can walk just fine. *she attempts to put some distance between him and her to show she can move indepentently, but Rust maintains his grip around her wrist*
Rust: No you can't; you shouldn't speak. Keep your energy and leave the transport to us for now. *looking towards the soldiers* Will you finally do what I tell you or are you really content with just staring holes in the air?

- Zot, Doc's room, some significant time later… -
Val: *buries her head in her hands and sighs exhausted* Snow, why do you have to make it so tough for me?! Can't you stop in your ways one time?
Snow: *his hand on the doorknob, he turns around enraged* Valary, open your eyes! The world won't stop for us because we need a break. The enemy is making his steps and won't just let things slide as long as we are not ready. I've already lost enough time because of you.
Val: *jumps up from the bed and stands in front of Snow, now looking slightly down at him due to their height difference, the pitch of her voice in a constant crescendo until she flat our shouts at him* Oh yes?! Am I really that insufferable because I care about you?! I'm sorry you have to put up with the one person who's not indifferent to you! I'll stop that now if it annoys you so much! Hey, it's still not too late for an abortion if you're up for it!
Snow: *steps forward, causing her to retreat until she feels the wall in her back; his voice grows dreadfully cold* Believe me, it's in your best interest not to do that. Do not… even think about it. *he holds her eyes in his own glare for an uncomfortably long time until he steps back and steps out of the door, slamming it shut; without hesitation, he strides down the hall to his lab, opens it but doesn't enter as he sees his desk empty; slamming this door shut as well, this time so hard the doorknob breaks off, he continues his way up to the comm room and rams the door into the wall next to it upon entering and walking up to Brian, his inner rage insufficiently hidden behind a frail mask of calm* The twenty four hours are over by now. Can you imagine how surprised I was when I had to realize the task I gave has not been done?
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
picosux224 at 2:14PM, July 18, 2014
(offline)
*Pico quietly opens a random door*
Pico:(may as well look for the other scrolls while im at it)…*as he enters he sees a glowing piece of paper*score!
shadowbladeXIII at 3:23PM, July 18, 2014
(online)
*the troops looked at each other then back at him. One of them immideately nodded to call someone back at the tower. They then then turned his attention to the sound of an on coming black veheicle running ealy thanks to its extra modifcations. It speeds in dangerously fast and screeches to a halt its back opening up*
Rich:There is always time to chat.*takes Claire and puts her in and then takes Rust and gets him in there too closing the door with the other 2. the vehecile speeding off. he then pulls out a radio*Mik the doctor was right. it was just as he said. let the inner city teams know and spread the word for others around the world to hold. Also alert base we're coming in with Claire. Now!*he then takes out 2 packets one of blood and the other of some strange white paste. he then has his comrades use the white paste where the giant hole is and the blood hooked up to go into her* Alright, that should stop bleeding an fix somethings internaly however its only a temp job and further treatment will have to be dealt with at base. *he turns to Rust* So then now on to you. You said there were rats and mutants down there, yes? how did you 2 get out of the undergrond?

*Zot comms room*
Brian: for your information we have your files you were looking for. do you know how hard it is to find every hard copy we have? Seriously man. we have had to travel 4 floors to get them all and with the what's been going on with the 4 people who entered the building and working around an investigation. along with constant news and actions needing to be taken, you can see what I'm getting at.*he looks into his eyes and through his calm demeanor* however judging by your face its not good enough.*he then hears Mik's voice through a glowing orb*
Mik:Atention Zot we have conformation that doc was right. we need more instructions and troops at once. Also are the elevators working?
Brian:we just got them and the computer back only but minutes ago. Why?
Mik:Claire has been found and is coming back badly wounded.Clear a room and prep for emergency surgery for the 7th floor NOW!
Brian: will do. *he then heads over to a Mic*Attention Medical Staff, we have an emergency. send a team down to the lobby to retrieve the expected patient at once and all medical folk get ready for surgery. * he then turns to Snow* see what I mean? now if you could give us about maybe 30 minutes more I can get you a flashdrive with all of are employees and save people who are trying to repair things and mend others 400 trips up and down the stairs and you lots of paper work.

*???*
*She continued to stare at the being and felt rather worrysome. there was something about the figure that troubled her but she didn't know what. it then did something that confused her, it sat downright in front of her. For better or worse she could not see this strangers face as it too was covered by something. He then reached out to her. Confusing her on what it was doing. she was at its mercy and here it has its hand streached out and put it under her front right paw. bouncing it up and down. and turning it a few times. *
???:(what is it doing? what does it want? is it playing with me? I-i…)
*she wanted to voice her complaint against this stranger however she still had no voice to speak. all she could do was stare at its actions, wondering what it would do next.*
last edited on July 18, 2014 7:13PM
picosux224 at 5:13PM, July 18, 2014
(offline)
*Pico looked up*
Pico….huh i thought i sensed somthing…*he then ran out of the room*(this kinda fun maybe i should do this more often)*he then came across a room with 2 big metal doors*hmmm may as well look in here
last edited on July 18, 2014 5:23PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:13PM, July 18, 2014
(online)
Frank:so where are we going to put her?
Jasmine:my guess is on the 7th floor. After all it is a medical bay.
Frank:fair point.
Doc:uuuhuhhuhh
Jasmine:*looks into the cavity of the open wolf's chest* only a bit more doc then we can close her up and you can rest.
Doc:*says something that doesn't even sould like letters*
Jasmine:ummm you too?
picosux224 at 9:40PM, July 18, 2014
(offline)
*as Pico entered the room he noticed how dark and dusty it was but thats not all..*
Pico:somthing dosnt feel right about this area…*and without warning he was hit from behind makeing him fall to the ground*…ow
shadowbladeXIII at 5:01AM, July 19, 2014
(online)
* he then hears a voice echoing from all around him and feels his body being moved, though he can't tell where.*
???:hello anyone there?
picosux224 at 2:56PM, July 19, 2014
(offline)
*Pico instinctively jumped up and did a stance*
Pico:ok who the hell said that?*he then looked around* and why did you move me?
last edited on July 19, 2014 3:10PM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:26PM, July 19, 2014
(online)
???:My apologies, but you are intruding. the reason I have moved you, is to not let the door catch your tail upon closing. Now then, I have a few questions that need to be answered. Will you provise me with the answers?
picosux224 at 4:16PM, July 19, 2014
(offline)
*Pico sighs*
Pico:(its probably another unknown zot employee but just to be safe i better not let my gaurd down)….depends on the questions or more importantly whos asking them*he then glared at what he thought was the direction of the voice but not before hideing the scrolls from plain sight*(i swear if this is a trap…)
last edited on July 19, 2014 7:13PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:13PM, July 19, 2014
(online)
???: Very well*the voice then boomed behind him making startling him slightly and makes him turn*what do you know about us?!

*???*
*she watched him get up and pace think for a bit and then check her other paw. the same actions done to her. she blinked for a moment and saw him then back at the other paw however something was diffrent. she felt him. she felt creatures fingers rubbing against her paws twisting and turning it touching each joint and finger. it felt odd, sure but she felt something that wasn't pain. he then lied down in front of her got to eye level with her and once more flicked the paw up and down after the 3rd time it didn't come down right away. she used everything to hold it up for a second or two before it came down. each time he did it more and longer did she last*
???:(is he trying to…why? I don't get it?! why do you want me to move?! and stop touching me?!)*lifts her whole arm for a second and then wathces it flop. she looks at its face again and sees a through the darkness the creature crack a grin.*
picosux224 at 7:46PM, July 19, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*Pico decided on a diffrent aproach* i dont know what you are talking about…im a zot employee my name is Pico Stonei kill evil for a liveing * the foxxes anger was shown as he had enough of todays suprises whats next a old enemy?* *Picos eyes glowed showing a crimson red* so unless you are gonna waste my time show yourself
last edited on July 19, 2014 9:22PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:28AM, July 20, 2014
(online)
???:a guardian of the tower…*it then paused for a moment*apologies guardian I did not know. Your request however, I have to deny. At least, for now. Surely you understand this. Tell me, those that reside here…are they safe?
last edited on July 20, 2014 5:43AM
picosux224 at 2:24PM, July 20, 2014
(offline)
Pico:(gaurdian? wait…it knows?!)*his eyes went from red to blue* well…im not sure..but as long as im still alive no one will be harmed you have my word.
last edited on July 20, 2014 2:38PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:17PM, July 20, 2014
(online)
???:You are very brave to accept such duties.*it then pauses for a second*Guardian, I sense conflict within you…what troubles you?
picosux224 at 5:09PM, July 20, 2014
(offline)
*Pico cringes his nose in frustration*
Pico:(who is this person anyway i cant sense its energywhich is my specialty thiscan only mean its hideing it but why?)….i guess you could say that…i have a great darkness in a form of ademonwithin me i understand its apart of me but i cant embrace what i cant control.1 wrong move 1 bad choice and it might make me do somthing i will regret.and like i said id protect everyone…even from myself
last edited on July 20, 2014 6:07PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:24PM, July 20, 2014
(online)
*for amoment silence fills the room*
???:noble guardian, you speak with concern and concideration for others and have even decided what to do should something go wrong, however there are ways to restore balance within you. Ways to purge you darker half's taint, and allow him to stand by you rather than against you. This is what you seek, yes?
picosux224 at 8:39PM, July 20, 2014
(offline)
Pico:well…yeah but how? i thought that was impossible and what if it backfires!*Picos eyes show worry thinking about his aura bursts and anger outbursts he then sat down in ameditated positin this suprised the figure in the shadows but stayed quiet*(gotta keep calm…)ok…tell me what i have to do
last edited on July 21, 2014 2:43AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:58AM, July 21, 2014
(online)
???:…Very well. Now the first thing you need to do is focus on everything postive in your life. think about everything and everyone that brings you joy, hopes and dreams, and anything else. Let the warm light inside you build and burn brightly as it will guide you through what needs to be done next.

*Special Surgery Area*
Doc:*finished growing back her new additional nerves. he then speaks in that weak tone once more* Jasssminnn…es everythin whre it shld b?
Jasmine: I'm checking right now Doc. and please hang in there for a bit longer. your doing great.
picosux224 at 4:03PM, July 22, 2014
(offline)
Pico:right(just like before in Demention S…but this time it will work)*he starts to concentrate*(….my family)*Pico pictures his parents and his sister*(my friends…)*as he starts to think about his friends a faint silver glow appeared around his body*(i wont let them down….)*the glow began to be brighter*(i will protect them to my dying breath!)*then 1 thing appeared in his mind* …Mia*his energy then bursted out causeing the tower to shake*
???:(does this boy really contain this much power?)
Pico:I WONT GIVE UP!!*the energy ascended through the roof makeing a hole in alot of floors*
last edited on July 22, 2014 5:23PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon