rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
shadowbladeXIII at 8:42PM, Aug. 1, 2014
(online)
Mia:I can see that. So he hasn;t been giving you any trouble at all? no lip, no arguments, or any deaththreats?
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 9:15PM, Aug. 1, 2014
(offline)
*Pico looked at Demonic who was leaning on a wall which made him sweatdropped*
Pico:uh no not yet he seems almost to calm and quiet*Pico then smiled widely* he sure is being rougher then usual
Demonic:you would be to if you are stuck inside someone thats reckless*he couldnt hide his smirk*
Pico:ok ok*he then looked at Mia still smileing* you wanna wake up yet?
Mia:sure*she then smiled at him*
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on Aug. 2, 2014 1:48PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:32PM, Aug. 2, 2014
(online)
Mia:*hugs him* honey I know there's work to be done, but we just passed out not to long ago *she then gives him a kiss*, but you know Im not going to stop you from doing your job and helping others. So if you want to go ahead. Just promise me that that you'll be back by daybreak ok?*she then smiles at all 3*
picosux224 at 5:00PM, Aug. 2, 2014
(offline)
Pico:…i promise*he then woke up and looked at Mia sleeping*love you(ok first things first)*Pico ran out the door and towards the libary he then took all but 1 scroll out and put them through the mail slot on the door with a note that says “from Pico”*(that should help him out but now i got work to do)*the foxthen hid from peoples sight*(maybe i can try to find out a bit more of these “zot refugees”)*he then jump from shadow to shaow remembering how he saw zots ninjas did it*
(or maybe try to get info on this guy whos going to attack us)*he then frowned at the thought*(no…top priority is those refugees then after breakfast i,ll ask dad about this scroll theirs somthing almost familiar about it)
last edited on Aug. 2, 2014 5:15PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:45PM, Aug. 2, 2014
(online)
*As pico went dow the hall he saw many Zot emplyees rushing down the halls and stairs however before he could ask something he feelt a famillar presense*
Nene: hey pico what's up? you sleep well?
picosux224 at 8:57PM, Aug. 2, 2014
(offline)
Pico:hmm? oh hey Nene uh yeah im fine…do you know why everyone was in such a hurry back their?
Nene:no i dont think so
Pico:hmm curious…
last edited on Aug. 2, 2014 10:56PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:51PM, Aug. 3, 2014
(online)
Nene: well whatever it is I'm sure they can handle it. Anyway what are you up to?

*General Meeting room*
Joseph: wait, what happened? is she ok?
Frank: oh she's fine but the mess she just put us in is kind of big.
Joseph:…
Zack: got yourself one of helluva catch there. Still the question is what to do now?
Frank:well we can't gut her…doc would kill us for undoing his work.
Zack: have someone to keep watch over her?
picosux224 at 6:21PM, Aug. 3, 2014
(offline)
Pico:ive been trying to find that mage but their is no trace of him…strange*he then shook his head* oh well probably wouldnt of got any answers anyway
*at the general meeting room*
Frank:and who do you suggest should watch over her?
last edited on Aug. 3, 2014 7:32PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:25PM, Aug. 3, 2014
(online)
Nene: well Zot does have a big archives…perhaps theres something on them somewhere?

Zack: who better than the man who brought her in?
Frank: you can't be serious…
Zack:oh but I am. she trusts him and soon overtime we can larn her true motives.
Frank: yeha…about that…she really does have amnesia.
Zack: then we get Kenneth to do his job.
Frank:hate to burst yer bubble, but Ole ken went on vaction 2 weeks back on the moon…guess where he is.
Zack: and let me guess we're still fixing the teleporter too?
Frank:
Zack: very well…*he turns his attention back to the guest*Joseph!
Joseph: still here.
Zack: do you accept the task of being this wolf's bodyguard, caretaker and…well you know what the last part is…
Joseph:…*he thinks hard for a moment concidering what he has too do and knowing what the job concists of should something happen*you know that answer.*he bows his head* I will not fail you again.
Frank: alright then. We'll see to it that you see her by the end of tonight. till then go get your place cleaned up.
Joseph: what about what you did to her and the rest of my troop.
Zack:We'll think of somethingto tell her don't worry.

*Outside on the route to Zot*
*A truck comes speeding into the area. Speeding up the dirt roads through the tree and woods it goes fater than its intened and hitting the sharp turns and avoiding rocks and other bumpy things to keep the patient from moving too much.*
picosux224 at 9:42PM, Aug. 3, 2014
(offline)
Pico:yeah…thats not a bad idea*he then ran to the direction to the stairscauseing Nene to frown but then was suprised when he came back*thanks*he then pecked her on the cheek before disappearing again*
shadowbladeXIII at 7:48AM, Aug. 4, 2014
(online)
Nene:*shesmiles and then blinks*…hey wait up*she chases after him*

*Dimension S*
Rhiannon:…*looks arounds and heads forward towards the man in white*Excuse me…I don't mean to ask but this world is it what I think it is?
Man in White: that depends to what you think it may be…*sips his tea*
Rhiannon: Dimension S.
Man in White: then you presumption is correct.*he then picks up some fruit* hungery?
Rhiannon:*rolls her eyes and takes it* why did you move me?
Man in White:to reunite you…
picosux224 at 1:43PM, Aug. 4, 2014
(offline)
*Pico raised a eyebrow as he waited*
Pico:uh sorry about that im just curious to find out*the 2 then started to walk together*
shadowbladeXIII at 1:52PM, Aug. 4, 2014
(online)
Nene: hey its alright…so, I got to know how do you feel now after… that thing. everything inside your head ok?
picosux224 at 4:27PM, Aug. 4, 2014
(offline)
Pico:well i kinda feel….normal..like before i was given the “curse” if you can even call this that now*Pico then looked at his arm and was suprised to see no gauntlet*where is it?!*he looked around but it didnt look like he dropped it anywhere*crapcrapcrapcrap……(wait do i even need it anymore)
last edited on Aug. 4, 2014 4:45PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:37PM, Aug. 4, 2014
(online)
Nene: what's wrong Pico, you lose something? you look a bit flustered…
picosux224 at 6:55PM, Aug. 4, 2014
(offline)
Pico:(shit! shit! shit!)my gauntlet its missing!
Nene:calm down Pico im sure we can find it
Pico:r-right sorry about that i-*suddenly his energy rose showing his aura then it got bigger*no…i wont let this stupid arm destroy me*the fox then jumped a good few feet away from Nene*im..in control*his eyes glowed blue then yellow*…we are in control…*the nanobots inside his body wereoverloading as if fighting his body*AAAAHHHH!!! *a blue flash of light went around Picos body he then suddenly callapsed from exausten*
Nene:Pico!*she ran towards the fox the best shecould as the light died down 2 things she saw suprised her 1 was the curse mark changed shape and 2 Picos body was reverting back to human?*
Nene:*gasp* i gotta take him back to his apartment
shadowbladeXIII at 9:27PM, Aug. 4, 2014
(online)
Nene:*picks up Pico*(I got to get him back fast)*she starts heading down the hall as she does something comes to mind* (why is he turning back? it doesn't add up I don't know much about the black box or its contents but from what I gathered from over the last few months the users have to both take it and somehow it syncs with them insuring they stay that way through love and some sort of chemical. which means if Pico is turning back then that means he's desynicing with de syncing Mia and…)*she then rushes faster knowing that something reak bad could happen to Mia, Pico getting a bit heavier in her arms*(I know its not your fault pico, but you need too resist the change…Mia could be suffering or worse because of this.)

*Pico's room*
Jasmine: *experimenting her shape when she feels something happen, an overload of sorts. moments later she wakes up on the floor confused at what happened*that was odd I just felt like part of me overloaded somewhere*she then did some scans and noticed 2 things…the first being she could not sense Pico anymore. The second, though small, was coming from Mia. her breathing had changed. it slightly increased. upon further inspection there was a chenical reaction that looked to be begining.*…

*Zot lobby*
*The truck makes it to the building and quickly spins. Had it not been for the restriaints the two patients would have went flying. quickly they get her off and out of teh van and into Zot from there they put her on a moveable bed and into the elevator, the doctors and clerics ovserving the wound and wht needs to be done to close it. the Zot members kindly escourt Rust up and into the other elevator when the doors close they stay quiet and take a quick surface glance, they can already tell somthing has happened, however uncertain how bad the injury if any were sustained at all. *
Ray:Sir, first off, thank you for helping her. Next, if its alright and your willing we'd like to do our jobs and help patch you up.
last edited on Aug. 5, 2014 5:09AM
picosux224 at 10:40PM, Aug. 4, 2014
(offline)
Pico:(whats going on?!)
Bio:(its just a theory but maybe the blackbox and Jasmines nanobots are haveing a adverse reaction to you're body and since this happened more then once it safe to say its happening to Mia as well because of well..you)
Pico:ugh…ah*Pico concentrated as hard as he could*(come on!)*his body slowly revert back to mobian but his new curse mark was still on his arm and he was still knocked out*(Mia im sorry…)
SnowTheHedgehog at 4:57AM, Aug. 5, 2014
(online)
Rust: I appreciate that gesture, but I'd rather not someone to mess with me, especially none of you. Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't trust this facility. Just make sure you heal Bittersweet up good. I have the distinct feeling that taking her to an ordinary GP wouldn't do the trick for her. *they step out of the elevator and follow the medics who took care of Claire; after carefully monitoring the steps taken to prepare the surgery, Rust turns away* Anyway, you can deliver our ride my gratitude for picking us up; I'll be on my merry way. *he stops for a moment, contemplating, before resuming his walk* Once she wakes up - tell her that she has my number.

- Zot, 3rd floor, R is it finally repaired?
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
shadowbladeXIII at 7:32AM, Aug. 5, 2014
(online)
Nene:*looks at his body and sees its reverted and sighs*(thank goodness for a moment I was worried)*she entered the room and placed him on the couch and sees Jasmine*
Jasmine: Nene you won't belive it something happened to my machinces in Pico and…*she looked him over and quickly checked Mia over to see that her breathing was normal and the chemicals in her subsided*(good not ot check Pico)*she then began running some tests*
Nene:*looks over Jasmine* what's with the new look?
Jasmine: I'll answer the question later Right now pico out and I need to make sure he'll be able to wake up.

*outside the surgery area*
Ray: wait a minute!*he runs over to him* can you at least let us know how you 2 got out of there? it would be of great help if you did.

*across from them the surgery commences and they begin to work on Claire taking their time and making sure to check everything inside the hole*

*3rd floor R&D*
Leon: your device? …*he thinks for a moment* well I'm going to be honest with you. We just got it, and from Doc no less, and that was almost an hour ago. We've been testing it and so far it only is able to warp around the tower. that's it. I don't know what he was trying to do, however it still lacks full acess to jump you to anywhere and needs to have its safetys set up to make it untraceable again outside of here. As of right now we can't let you have it.
last edited on Aug. 5, 2014 1:42PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 1:15PM, Aug. 5, 2014
(online)
Rust: Though I am no doctor, I highly doubt that that's of any importance in fixing her up. And I already told your battlefield pawns the relevant information. Subway tunnels, giant rats, mutants, glass shard in her side. *he counts the three up on his fingers as if teaching a child how to count; his hand then drops and he turns back around to take his leave*

- Zot, 3rd floor, R&D centre… -

Snow: (Rrgh, Doc… I swear, if he doesn't keep his hands out of my concerns, I'll keep them for him.) Then just make haste and get it repaired. I want it fixed up in five minutes.
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
picosux224 at 3:01PM, Aug. 5, 2014
(offline)
Pico:(sigh de ja vu…i always seem to be in danger…always put Mia in danger…well no more ive had it with this stupid arm!)
shadowbladeXIII at 3:36PM, Aug. 5, 2014
(online)
*A voice then boomed out through his head*
???:(STOP GUARDIAN DON'T EVEN CONCIDER THAT A CHOICE!)*it was clear that it had caught his attention* (Removal of such could damage you in the long run especially with what is to come. There is another way…but only if you are willing to undergo the necessary procedure.)

*Outside the Surgery room*
Ray:*thinks for a sec*…hey, guy!*he ran up to rust* 2 things one do you think we can also have that contact and if your looking for “something for the road” its 2 floors down and on the right…but are you really sure you want to leave? I won't stop you, but I think she would rather thank you in person than over some cellular device.

*R&D labs*
Leon: No offence to you but you'll need to wait longer than that. We have to set up our own repairs here and bring the bots' back on line. Even then, not everyone here is an expert on this device and those who are have to be careful. So yeha, your 5 minute frame isn't going to happen. sorry.
last edited on Aug. 5, 2014 6:48PM
picosux224 at 4:11PM, Aug. 5, 2014
(offline)
*in Picos head*
Pico:that voice…you're that mage…..*he looks at demonic with a questioned look which he replied with a nod as ifthey were agreeing on somthing*alright but then we want some answers you hear me?
???:.very well
last edited on Aug. 5, 2014 4:20PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:25PM, Aug. 5, 2014
(online)
???:very well…once you awaken I request that you head to the basement. Once there follow the path to the dead end. There you will find a method that can aid you.
picosux224 at 7:37PM, Aug. 5, 2014
(offline)
*Pico then woke up*
Pico:ow…my head…stupid mage
Nene:Pico are you alright?
Pico:yeah i…gotta go*he then got up and headed towards the door*i,ll explain later!*he then ran as fast as he could makeing sure not to bump into anyone*(here it is….still dark you,d think he would atleast use a candle…)now where is this item?
last edited on Aug. 5, 2014 11:47PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:26AM, Aug. 6, 2014
(online)
???: its not an item…its a source. a source of healing. of life and nature. its one of the few things that power this tower. They have heard my call and permited me to bring them here*slowly from the corners 4 glimmering lights appear and began to fill the room with light*these are the Crystals of Light.
SnowTheHedgehog at 1:02PM, Aug. 6, 2014
(online)
Rust: *looks back at Ray again while descending the stairs like once before, this time with a traceable share of annoyance* Let that be mine and the lady's concern.

- Zot, 3rd floor, R in the following helter-skelter, Snow manages to grab the only half-finished APG and leaves the workshop with an expression of grave rage*
picosux224 at 2:13PM, Aug. 6, 2014
(offline)
*Pico looked at the crystals each 1 had a uniqueshape and colour he picked up one and suddenly the rest started to glow and shot lightning which connected them like rope*
Pico:are they suppose to be doing that?*suddenly the crystalin Picos hand went back to its spot and the crystals started to move in a circle suddenly his curse mark started to glow and he didnt know why but somthing was telling him to point his arm in the sky his eyes then glowed blue as well as his own body*(a lot of people are counting on me)….i am not darkness i am light…i will not let those i love be harmed for i was chosen to wield this power and i wont let everyone down!*a flash of light hit Pico causeing the crystals to shoot energy into him and then they dropped to the ground as if drained*…..did…did it work?
shadowbladeXIII at 3:33PM, Aug. 6, 2014
(online)
???: that depends, how do you feel at the moment? do you now feel more ballenced? take a look at your hand. the mark has changed. however, as you see it means something more. look inside yourself and you will see that things have changed for the better.

*R&D labs*
Leon:*gets up and feels his face knowing the sting. he then heads over to the table and writes something down for his peers who were in the middle of contacting a healer it was simple*“call a general. Now!”

*Ourside the surgery room*
Ray:*tried to go after him but is stopped*
Jon: let it go man. its his business. besides they look like they need a hand.
*they then hear someone reunng down the halls and see an intern*
intern: no time for that. We have more pressing matter. someone in the R&D was injured.
Ray: send a team to get him at once. and get some deails on how.

*General Meeting Room*
Zack: anyway Frank if you could…
Frank: of course I'll get him some new stuff. come with me sir.*leads Joseph out*
Zack: now then…*he then leaves the room and heads down the hall. he doesn't get far as he hears the gem go off* yes?
Zot soilder: Sir we have a problem…
last edited on Aug. 6, 2014 6:06PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon