rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
shadowbladeXIII at 6:06PM, Nov. 4, 2014
(online)
Ann:sorry he he sorry*sweatdrop*…*looks around*now which garden do you think she would be in?
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 6:46PM, Nov. 4, 2014
(offline)
Pico:probably the one over their*he then ran to a area full of what looked like exotic flowers they then see a green haired woman with a teenage girl*Jill! mother!*they turned around at the direction of the voice and smile.*
Jill:Pico!*Jill ran and tackle hug Pico catching him off gaurd*hi big brother.
Pico:*Pico blinked in confusion*(woah…Dejavu)
Sarah:well if this isn't a pleasent suprise? what are you up to Pico?*Pico got up but Jill didn't stop hugging him*
Pico:not much i havent really been busy so i thought i see you 2…plus someone wanted to meet you Jill.
Jill:really? who?*suddenly Ann walked out of the shadows looking shy as she blushed*
Ann:h-hi
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on Nov. 4, 2014 8:07PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:57PM, Nov. 4, 2014
(online)
Jill:…*looks the young vixen in armor over* um, hi.
Ann: So your pico's sister.*hugs* nice to meet you I'm Anita.
Jill: uh-huh…one moment.*turns to Sarah* um, mom just who exactly is this?
Sarah: who, Anita? why she's one of the 5 that run the tower for Shadowblade. She joined here at the start Zot almost 2 years ago.
Jill:I see,*turns back to Ann* so what, are you one of Pico's girlfriends?
Ann:*giggles* nope just a good friend. Im too young to be dating.
Jill:*looks Over Anita again*…eh?
Anita:…?*thinks for a moment at why Jill is so confused then realizes its because her personality doesn't match her current body * oh! ok, I get it your confused. that's ok. you'll understand as time goes on. till then let's go for a walk and learn some stuff about each other ok?*takes her by the hand*
Jill:um,ok…*starts walking with her leaving Sarah with pico*
Sarah: so son, how are things?
picosux224 at 12:52AM, Nov. 5, 2014
(offline)
*Pico looked at the ground then back at his mother*
Pico:not good…i think Docs dead or the very least almost.
Sarah:my goodness…
Pico:Anita saw him…well technically just his blood but it was enough to fill a empty lake.*he then clenched his fist causeing his aura to be shown around his body*i-ithought he wasjust resting in their i didnt think he was still bleeding out…and poor Anita
last edited on Nov. 5, 2014 1:35AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:11AM, Nov. 5, 2014
(online)
Sarah:…well son I son't know if this helps any, but no one knows specificly how the good doctor heals. Many of us clerics here believe he has multiple ways of healing however none of us have seen any.
picosux224 at 9:47AM, Nov. 5, 2014
(offline)
Pico:…he uses tentacles…not exactly your average cure for diseases…but whatever.*he then sighs* today has been draining for me first poor Mia got sick and then the thing with Doc…
last edited on Nov. 5, 2014 4:53PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:17PM, Nov. 5, 2014
(online)
Sarah:…(tentacles used to heal his body…how odd)*she then looks at pico and smiles as she pulls him in close holding him*My son, its alright. Things may have not looked well yesterday nor as fine today, but the outcome of tomorrow is still unknown and can be made into something better if we decide to mold it into just that.
last edited on Nov. 5, 2014 9:32PM
picosux224 at 12:30AM, Nov. 6, 2014
(offline)
*Pico still looked angry as he broke the hug but his aura went down*
Pico:by tommorow someone else from here could be dead!.*his aura then bursted out of anger which suprised Sarah*
shadowbladeXIII at 7:03AM, Nov. 6, 2014
(online)
Sarah: Son, I understand your concern. This isn't the first time I've been in this kind of situation or have thought about these things. However I still have faith, that those wounded, tired, or sick will recover, and this gift to do everything in my power to help others proceed to do so even if the result is something we don't like. Pico, tell me, is there doubt in your heart for the people you know?
picosux224 at 9:25AM, Nov. 6, 2014
(offline)
Pico:i…no…that is atleast i don't think so. but still you saw what i could do at your place…what if someone got hurt because of me!? what if i don't have complete hold of my power that wont stop growing by the way!…if thats what tommorow brings then id rather be a mobian with amnesia instead of someone who has a fricken identity crisis everyday because i have a supernatural version of multiple personality disorder!!.*Pico starts to pant as he paused to let what he said sink in.*
shadowbladeXIII at 10:35AM, Nov. 6, 2014
(online)
Sarah:(so that's what this is about.)*she waited till his panting stoped* …honey, you are a gifted child with great power. even if you would hurt me or your father, I would still forgive you and love you just the same. I might have not have been there for most of your life however I have been when you decided to come look for your father and I. I can say that time I spent with you since before your accident you weren't to diffrent than you are now. kind, compassionate, caring, brave, responcible, wise a good listener, sometimes worrysome, would get embarassed, and had a deep love for those around you. In a way, memories or no, or how strong you'll get ,you are still you.*she then begins to glow as an aura begins to surround them. it feels rather warm on them and sort of soothing as she decided on something* I'll tell you what. if you still have doubts about your power and feel you need to control it, I'll speak with your father and when you have some free time we'll visit the old temple this week and go from there. how does that sound?
last edited on Nov. 6, 2014 12:03PM
picosux224 at 1:09PM, Nov. 6, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*sigh* no its fine ive just been stressing to much lately…besides Trigger and i kinda have our own plan.thanks anyway…i,ll catch up on you later mom…i need to walk.*he then walked out of the garden* *5 minutes later Pico stopped walking*…how long have you been following me?
shadowbladeXIII at 3:04PM, Nov. 6, 2014
(online)
Frank:*de camoflauges himself* well I was making sure Anita was ok with her patrols then you showed up and dropped the*air quotes* “D-bomb” on her. afterwords once you went to her room I let you 2 be and followed once you went ot the garden again. While she does have I right to know we didn't feel it was the right time to reveal it to her, or how she would take it. That being said don't worry about the blood. Knowing him, he's just pushing all the toxins out along with everything else that was blasted into him all the while keeping people away. Anyway, what's up?
last edited on Nov. 6, 2014 3:22PM
picosux224 at 3:33PM, Nov. 6, 2014
(offline)
*Pico sighed as he sat on the ground*
Pico:yeah that wasn't my brightest moment but to be fair i thought he would of recovered before then…anyway im fine i guess just feeling a bit angry lately.
last edited on Nov. 6, 2014 4:17PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:19PM, Nov. 6, 2014
(online)
Frank:heh, I hear ya. *sits down next to him* To be honest I think we all have a bit of reason to be a bit miffed. I mean its been 2 days since we got our butts kicked the tower is still in repair, Doc is out healing, The boss man is M.I.A., we have no contact with the Moon still, and to top it all off Zack, the Lich, and I are the ones running everything and it can be a tad stressful. *he then thought of something* By the way if you see Mia and her wolf friend let them know I said thanks for saving me from dying and repairing my life support.
picosux224 at 12:13AM, Nov. 7, 2014
(offline)
Pico:sure…*he then got up*im gonna finish that walk seeya around Frank…*he started to walk but stops without turning around*just so we are clear you guys are doing a fine job…you just had a few…bumps that,s all.*he then continued to walk*
last edited on Nov. 7, 2014 1:00AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:14AM, Nov. 7, 2014
(online)
Frank: right.*starts walking away and activates his optic camo and makes a mad dash* status update.
Jim: well we reached then end of the tracks. he's on the road for sure now. there have been no reports at any of the checkpoints or through the city. I presume he can still be traced?
Frank: once he jumps yes. we'll keep a sharp look out in the meanwhile go on patrol and then head back. Over and out. *heads off and runs*
*7th floor rehab center*
???:*trying to head forward* (I don't understand, I was doing this fine eariler and now they fesl diffrent. what gives?)
Joseph: need some help?
???:*pushes herself up and grabs a bar* I'll be fine* begins to try and walk again*
last edited on Nov. 7, 2014 11:15AM
picosux224 at 12:12PM, Nov. 7, 2014
(offline)
*as Pico walked he was deep in thought*
Pico:(i don't know what it is but i keep feeling like im missing a important memory…but what is it?)
shadowbladeXIII at 12:42PM, Nov. 7, 2014
(online)
Jasmine:hmm…(its starting to get late perhaps its best to see what pico is up to)*pulls up a small screen* Master, hello? Pico are you there?
picosux224 at 1:46PM, Nov. 7, 2014
(offline)
*Pico was still in deep thought until..* *Beep! Beep!*
Pico:huh? oh*he then clicked on his watch makeing a screen pop up for him*hey Jasmine whats up?
Jasmine:i just wanted to let you know its getting pretty late.
Pico:i know don't worry i,ll return shortly…hows Mia holding up?
Jasmine:she has fallen asleep.
Pico:phew…thats good alright i,ll see you in a bit.*5 to 10 minutes later he reached his home and entered*(ok i gotta be quiet…)
shadowbladeXIII at 3:52PM, Nov. 7, 2014
(online)
Jasmine:*quietly* welcome home master. can I grab you something to help you relax?
picosux224 at 4:49PM, Nov. 7, 2014
(offline)
*Pico rubs his eyes as he sat on the couch obviously showing how tired and stressed he was*
Pico: yeah…that sounds like a good idea thank you.
shadowbladeXIII at 8:21PM, Nov. 7, 2014
(online)
Jasmine:*begins to make a nice waarm cup of tea* So how did the walk with Zeta go?
picosux224 at 1:11AM, Nov. 8, 2014
(offline)
*Pico drank a bit of his tea*
Pico:if it,s alright with you Jasmine id rather not talk about it…*he then took another sip*…man thats good tea.*Jasmine looked worried*
Jasmine:did somthing happened master?
Pico:no…*at this point Pico was having trouble staying awake most likely from the tea.* everything is fine…
last edited on Nov. 8, 2014 1:32AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:25AM, Nov. 8, 2014
(online)
Jasmine:*decides not to press further*…I understand. Anyway Zeta is in her room resting and max is by the door so be careful not to step on his tail. Shall I accompany you to the room as usual?
picosux224 at 12:00PM, Nov. 8, 2014
(offline)
*Pico tiredly smile at Jasmine*
Pico:thats up to you Jasmine. after all you should have your own choices in life.*Pico then slowly walked to his room making sure not to step on Max,s tail.
*Jasmine was following behind him and was smiling*
Jasmine:(that is what i love about you master you don't treat me like some robot and you let me make my own choices.)
shadowbladeXIII at 4:06PM, Nov. 8, 2014
(online)
Jasmine:*smiles as she follows suit and looks over towards a sleeping Mia and watches as Pico joins her.*…(I hope she gets better soon.)*she then folows behind and gets in behind Pico nuzzling him as he drifts off*

*back on the 7th floor in the room*
???:how did I do?
Joseph: pretty good for for a first day.
???:(I could have done better though.)*she then hears what sounds like snoring* Joseph, this room, is there someone else in here?
Joseph:there is.
???: might I ask whom?
Joseph: ,,,her name is Claire.
???: claire huh?*yawns* sounds like a nice name.
Joseph: I agree to that. anyway pleasnt dreams.*leaves her for the night*
last edited on Nov. 8, 2014 6:03PM
picosux224 at 6:22PM, Nov. 8, 2014
(offline)
*then at the middle of the night Pico started to dream.*
Pico:huh…*in the dream Pico could see 2 drawings next to each other.1 was blue and was a circle with a feather symbol in the middle the other symbol was a red circle with a star in the middle. and inbetween those symbols was Trigger looking lifeless but at the same time powering the symbols*Trigger?!*he then tried pulling him out*come on buddy wake up please!
???:Choose! choose your fate your fate!!
Pico:(that voice sounds familiar) what do you mean? i don't know what you are talking about.
???:CHOOSE YOUR FATE! DO IT NOW!*the loud boomingvoice was ringing in his ears making him clench them*
Pico:shut up!!*he then punched the paragon symbol makeing a blue flash of light hit him wakeing him up*Trigger! *gasp!* *pant! pant!*(that felt real…)*meanwhile Trigger was in sleep mode in Mia,s lab having a similar experience he then turn on*
Trigger:i-i gotta see Pico*he then flew out of the lab.*

last edited on Nov. 8, 2014 9:54PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:00PM, Nov. 8, 2014
(online)
Jasmine:*opens her eyes and sits up* Master, are you ok?
*with great speed he floats towards up the stairs and eventually ends up at Pico's door.*
picosux224 at 1:05AM, Nov. 9, 2014
(offline)
*Pico looked slightly scared*
Pico:*whispers*i-i just h-had a nightmare i-im f-fine really.*he then laid down on his bed and didn't face Jasmine as he tries to close his eyes shut*
*Trigger could feel that Pico was scared so he decided to waitat the door until morning*

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon