rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
shadowbladeXIII at 8:08PM, Jan. 14, 2015
(online)
Cynthia:…of course. w-what are you going to do to help?
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on Jan. 14, 2015 9:27PM
picosux224 at 9:46PM, Jan. 14, 2015
(offline)
*Pico smiles at Cynthia*
Pico:anything we can possible*hearing this made Cynthia less nervous and more calm*Jasmine could you set up some sort of physical therapy course?.
Jasmine:i suppose i could where would you have me set it up?.
Pico:in my gym i guess.
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on Jan. 14, 2015 10:55PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:40AM, Jan. 15, 2015
(online)
Jasmine:It'll tkae some time to construct the proper eqiupment for her, but I can get it done.
picosux224 at 11:09AM, Jan. 15, 2015
(offline)
Pico:good*Pico then leaned on his chair*
shadowbladeXIII at 2:26PM, Jan. 15, 2015
(online)
*it took a few hours but eventually Jasmine built what was needed and downloaded the proper information to do all of what Cynthia needs*
Jasmine: Master, its complete. care to take a look?
picosux224 at 4:00PM, Jan. 15, 2015
(offline)
*Pico got up and went to Cynthia*
Pico:ready to check it out?
Cynthia:y-yes…*after helping Cynthia up Pico slowly walked to the gymwith Cynthias arms holding onto his so she didn't acidently trip like earlier today.and when they reached the now not so gym Pico was surprised.*
Pico:cool!*there were all sorts of equipment like a tredmill for example*
shadowbladeXIII at 7:00PM, Jan. 15, 2015
(online)
Jasmine: I made sure to add everything she needs to get back up on her feet. I based it off of what we have downstairs. is it to your liking?
Cynthia:*nods*…yes, thank you.
picosux224 at 8:07PM, Jan. 15, 2015
(offline)
Pico:we got everything setup good..come on*the red fox then turned around makeing Cynthia turn as well*
Cynthia:shouldn't i get started on one of those machines or somthing?
Pico:no we shouldn't risk it until tomorrow since you already did a bit this morning.
shadowbladeXIII at 10:11PM, Jan. 15, 2015
(online)
Cynthia: Alright. if you say so.
picosux224 at 1:23AM, Jan. 16, 2015
(offline)
Pico:*Pico shrugs*better safe then sorry.*they then went in the living room*
shadowbladeXIII at 6:07AM, Jan. 16, 2015
(online)
Cynthia:ok.*sits down with him on the area* So, what now?
last edited on Jan. 16, 2015 1:27PM
picosux224 at 2:01PM, Jan. 16, 2015
(offline)
Pico:well that depends we could play videogames or i could find you a good book to read…unless you want to go out in that case i could introduce you to more friendly faces.
shadowbladeXIII at 2:06PM, Jan. 16, 2015
(online)
Cynthia:I-im not sure…*she thinks for a bit*if its ok I'd like to rest some.
picosux224 at 3:14PM, Jan. 16, 2015
(offline)
Pico:ok*he then walked her to his room and placed her on his bed*i hope you rest well Cynthia.
shadowbladeXIII at 6:55PM, Jan. 16, 2015
(online)
Cynthia:*hugs him*Thank you, Master Pico.
picosux224 at 8:01PM, Jan. 16, 2015
(offline)
*Pico smiles at her*
Pico:no worries*he then gently free himself from the hug* seeya later Cynthia.*Pico walked out of the room and raised a eyebrow as he realised somthing*…(did she call me master?)
shadowbladeXIII at 7:01AM, Jan. 17, 2015
(online)
*as soon as he walked out he spotted his wife there on the couch she stood up and come over to hug him*
Mia: you think sh'll like being here?
picosux224 at 11:00AM, Jan. 17, 2015
(offline)
Pico:i hope so i don't want her to feel like she was forced into this you know?.
last edited on Jan. 17, 2015 3:27PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 5:44PM, Jan. 17, 2015
(online)
Afternoon at Zot, many of the hundreds of workers and guards likewise make their way home, what with their shift being at an end. As the last couple of engineers from the Robotics Division prepare for closing the workshop and sending machines and computers, finished and unfinished, to sleep, something rather odd occurs.

Gaby: *checks her watch* Come on, Arin, I don't want to be stuck in rush hour again because of you.
Arin: Give me one second to turn off the mainboard; the world won't end because we got to the teleporters a second later than usual. *he hits a key to shut down the division's main computer, and… nothing happens* … What the damn is up with this thing again? I swear, these lags… *hits the key repetitively without provoking a reaction from the computer; sighing, he grabs the mouse and swipes it over the screen to shut it down manually, but the mouse doesn't move as well* Oh come, on! Really?!

From one second to another, the screen flickers and turns into a static, which only lasted a second though. The screen however, shows something different now. Or.. someone different. As Arin stares at the figure on-screen, he can't even clearly tell what he is looking at. Simultaneously, all other screens in Zot that are currently operation show the same static and then the same still image, and those screens that aren't on, turn on as if possessed by a ghost. Computer monitors in offices, labs, the hallways; digital blackboards, tablets, phones that are hooked up to the tower's wifi; even TVs and PC monitors in the private quarters - they all display the exact same, crystal clear image. And the figure in the image looks directly at the camera with dusty, blind eyes. Then, it cracks a grin.

—————————————————————————————————-
(Ha! I'm back! With recently increasing nostalgia, I figured “meh, if keeping in check with the RP on a daily basis doesn't work, fine. But abandoning it isn't the way to go either”. So, yeah. Here I am, I'll post a lot less frequently than I used to. I have a little material that should keep me going for maybe a week, but after that I'll probably settle in posting around once a week maybe. So, for the time I'm not there, continue as if I never were. Let's just assume at this point my characters are PCs and open to everyone.)
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on Jan. 17, 2015 5:51PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:48PM, Jan. 17, 2015
(online)
*Various employees look upon this face as it shows up and begin to murmer*
Leon:what the hell?
Roy: Not good…
Lisa:I don't like this…

*Hallway*
Joseph:*looks on his tablet* shit…
Lucy:*moves his walding mask*'the hell is that? and why does he look like he's past an experation date?
Lori: If I had to guess, our attacker…

*Pico's Room*
Jasmine: master I'm picking up a an odd signal… should I bring it up?

*Doc's Room*
Rose:…*clenches the arms of her wheel chair*
Anita:*runs into the room*Mom!!!
Rose: I know…I see it.

*up in the General's meeintg room*
Frank:well this blows…
Zack: I know… and here I thought I could put on a movie for everyone just to ease them leaving and coming in. We tracing it?
Frank:*turns on one of his visions* I'm sure that we are, but the results are likely the same as when they called us. If anything, he's using an frequency specifically directed at us. likely had something micro to tap us just to get this across to us left behind from his inital attack, or he's using a frequency of somekind.
Zack: are you looking?
Frank: I am…but even if it is something he left here and we do find it its likely he'll have fried remotly afterwords, so we can't repair it or trace where it was reciving from.
Zack: what if its a hacker?
Frank: well then whoever they are must have been around for a long time to hack through these channels in the tower.

*12th floor*
*in a familliar room, in a famillar pool, Lies a body. a Body resting up from damages dine days ago. at the bottme he stirs and gasps and takes a few breaths slowly he proceeds to get up and notices a an envlope adressed to him looking at it he sits on the edge and begins to read it*
last edited on Jan. 17, 2015 8:27PM
picosux224 at 8:30PM, Jan. 17, 2015
(offline)
Pico:yeah go ahead.*she then shows it*what the hell is that thing?
shadowbladeXIII at 5:34AM, Jan. 18, 2015
(online)
Jasmine:if I had to guess…I'd say a man. a very, very, very old man.
Mia: well what's it doing on the screen?
Jasmine: if I had to guess, its either here to bum us out with its looks, or deliver a message of somekind.
SnowTheHedgehog at 6:20AM, Jan. 18, 2015
(online)
???: ‘My frriends here at ze Tower of Zot, I must trruly apologise to you for my long absence. Many of you might not even know me, so let me intrroduce myselff. I am Prrofessor Docter Docter Frritz-Allbert Rrheinheim frrom your belovved Germany - ze source of basically all ze world’s advvanced technologies, a littel grratitude would be apprroprriate… But let us not indulge in details. Ze rreason for my humbel visit is zat of intrroducing you to a new world orda. A rreal one. Not zis rridiculous one-off show Torvvek pulled off. Unfortunately, zere is no place for ze likes of you in zis new world order. Ze number of worzy tools for zis task is vverry limited, and I must be honest to you; I am not worzy eizer.' *with a quiet “click”, the lights turn on in the place the video is being shot and reveal the professor in all his majestic ugliness, showing off all the popped out veins on his wrinkled hands and every single mole on his inflated head*
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
picosux224 at 10:20AM, Jan. 18, 2015
(offline)
*hearing this causes Pico to get angry*
Pico:why that cocky son of a bitch!
shadowbladeXIII at 3:58PM, Jan. 18, 2015
(online)
*on the 3rd floor*
Leon:gross…
Roy: I thing I feel sick.
Lisa:*turns green in the face*
*hallway*
Lori:*prepares to vomit*
Lucy: what's the matter? its only an old person. if anything just picture him like a rotton, dying decaying cheese. kind of like very curdy milk.
Lori:*build up intenseifies till she lets loose*
*Pico's room*
Mia:I don't know why, but the sight of him makes me feel queezy*face begins to go pale*
Nene:*already dashing to the bathroom*
*Doc's room*
Anita: eewww…
Rose:hon please roll me to the restroom…quickly!
*Snow's room*
Val: *already vomiting at the sight of him and preparing to again*

*The General room*
Frank:yikes! time has not been nice to him.
Zack: look closer you can see it was his own doing. Veins don't buldge like that for reasons.
Frank: so, why aren't you grossed out by this.
Zack:…I'll give you a list later. the point is I need you to have thise who are able in the comm room to relay a message.

*12th floor*
*he gets himself dresed and gets himself ready equiping his stuff and heads for the door. with that, he leaves passing various members upchucking thier lunch. To them it might be a halucination. he doesn't care. he quietly makes his way to the stairs and heads up.*
last edited on Jan. 18, 2015 5:56PM
picosux224 at 4:25PM, Jan. 18, 2015
(offline)
*general room*Frank:alright

*Picos room*Pico:this dosn't look good…and im not just talking about ugly…Jasmine make sure Nene is ok and that Cynthia dosn't walk into “that”
last edited on Jan. 18, 2015 4:28PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:21PM, Jan. 18, 2015
(online)
Jasmine: can do.*looks on at Cynthia in the room sleeping like a log under the sheets*(hmm…must have not have gottne enough sleep today.)*heads over to Nene* Nene, are you ok?
Nene: yeha*hurk*…the sight of that…that thing! its sickening. I've seen some messed up stuff, but never…Ever a body Like that*blugh!!!* just give me a few minutes…and I'll be fine.

Jasmine: alright.*heads back to see Mia on the couch* everything seems to be fine with those two. How are you both doing.
Mia:repulsed and trying not to have to share a bathroom with Nene.
picosux224 at 1:42AM, Jan. 19, 2015
(offline)
Pico:as for me im fine it will take more then Zombozoover there in order to makemesick…but thats not important right now.
shadowbladeXIII at 7:45AM, Jan. 19, 2015
(online)
Jasmine:that's good to know master. do you know anything to remedy these 2?
SnowTheHedgehog at 1:26PM, Jan. 19, 2015
(online)
Rheinheim: ‘I must be honest to you; time has not been mercifull wiz me. One hundrred and forty six years are a long time span and I feel a littel tired.’ *he raises an arm with a very distinguishable cracking coming from his bones, and clenches his hand to a gnarled fist, save for the crooked index finger* ‘But worrry not, worrry not! I have planned for zis prroblem.’ *he then grabs a USB cord that's been dangling down from the side of his wheelchair and leading to a point off-screen, and plugs it into the front of the armrest* ‘Leydies and gentlemen…’ *his grin widens, showing off the half-rotten flesh beneath his false teeth* ‘wellcome…’ *his grin becomes sickening and almost unbearable to look at* ‘… to my apozeosis!’

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon