rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
shadowbladeXIII at 11:00PM, March 7, 2015
(online)
Mia:*watches the portal open and the 2 come back* So, how was it?
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 4:59AM, March 8, 2015
(offline)
Pico:it was easy just had to do a quick task for him.
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
shadowbladeXIII at 7:20AM, March 8, 2015
(online)
Mia: that's good to know.
Cynthia:…*nods*
SnowTheHedgehog at 9:57AM, March 8, 2015
(online)
- In the professor's research facility… -

Remus: *reads the evaluation of the check and looks over to Rheinheim, in part confused and in part pondering*
Rheimheim: *answers Remus' look, his mimic speaks none of the nervosity inside his head* … And? Do ve have rresults yet?
Remus: … They're the same. Same heartbeat, same blood pressure, everything is the same. With exception of cerebral activity. That's increased by an eightfold. This could mean several things…
Rheinheim: *runs the numbers and scenarios in his head, working with the info* It cert'nly explains where ze bottled brrains on my wheelchair have gone. *he stands lets his gaze wander across the room, pulls the wires and suction pads off his skin and walks over to the computer desk where Remus is*
Remus: Professor, we aren't done ye-
Rheinheim: I know, I know. I have to see zis myself. *frowning, he observes the screen; takes in the changes* Now zis is somezing I cannot honestly claim I have accounted for… *he consciously increases his breathing in and out and watches the stats change along with his increasing heartbeat* Interessant. Remus, could you stop ze time for me? … Nnnow. *now Rheinheim withholds his breath; ten seconds, twenty, thirty; he feels his heartbeat increase until it starts cramping, slowing down and struggling for oxygen, his vision blurs; as he can't keep it up anymore, he takes a deep breath, panting and sweating*
Remus: What's wrong, professor?
Rheinheim: *pant* Vhat do you mean “Vhat's- *pant* wrrong”? How long was it?
Remus: … Fourteen seconds.
Rheinheim: Was?! Schow me! *he takes the stopwatch and looks at the display; it clearly shows 14.171 seconds* … Interessant… beraus interessant.
Remus: What?
Rheinheim: Rremus, my frriend, I zink I have an idea… I vild idea.
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on March 8, 2015 10:11AM
picosux224 at 1:24PM, March 8, 2015
(offline)
*Pico then stretched*
Pico:that being said the jobs ive been doing lately just seems to be simple i crave a challenge you know?*he then shrugs* but oh well.
shadowbladeXIII at 7:45PM, March 8, 2015
(online)
Mia: im sure whatever the boss has in store for you it'll be important.
Cynthia: *sighs*…

*back at the islated location where the glimmer was something begins to form. after what seems like hours a hole opens up in the reality and 3 figures emerge dressed in black thier faces hidden by the veil of darkness*

???1:its as you predicted, the opening would happen in the exact spot you said it would.
???2: quite so, im impressed we were able to escape? so what now? how do we re-exact our revenge?
???3:we don't.

???1&2:what?!
???3: if you were to show your faces now, it would be awful timing and interupt everything that needs to happen.
???1: well then what does have to happen?
???2:yes, please do enlighten us.

???3:simple we sever any reinfocements that both parties have with our own hands, …and make it look like the doing of the others.*he then points to the first cloaked gentlemen and hands him a map*you are going to go these following locations… once there tear up anything that moves, blow up anything in a tube, and help yourself to a few organics that help aid him.
???1: what will this accomplish? I've been here for ages there's nothing in those coordanates.
???3: not if your looking in the right spots. trust me on this, it'll force his hand.*he then turns to the second* and you*hands him another map* your going to cause some deaths among the council of Vampires. keep them chasing thier tails and away from Zot.

???2: but they will be able to detect me from a mile away I'll be overwhelmed in minutes.
???3:need I remind you both of what you are wearing? these robes are specifically designed to make the wearers invisible to anything magical, mythical or technological. No vampires, well designed tech from a technomancer, or living blood reletives will be able to detect your presense. Now go and do as I ask. meet me in a few days at the following coordanates. I will be there. and genltemen, if you mess up in any way I'll personally see to you.

???1:and just what will you be doing?

???3: I need to gather some things…important things and maybe some new pants. the ones Im wearing now are destroyed.*walks past them and waves* see ya in a few.*vanishes*
*with that the other 2 vanish as well after exchanging glances*
picosux224 at 9:05PM, March 8, 2015
(offline)
*Pico looked at Cynthia with a raised eyebrow*
Pico:is everything alright?
shadowbladeXIII at 7:33AM, March 9, 2015
(online)
Cynthia: hm? oh no, everything is fine. really*smiles*(I just can't put it into word on how I feel among them. I so…Misplaced.)
picosux224 at 2:41PM, March 9, 2015
(offline)
Pico:well alright if you say so.
SnowTheHedgehog at 4:11PM, March 9, 2015
(online)
- Meanwhile, outside of Zot, the guards patrolling the area, being doubled in manpower since the latest trespassing in the tower, make a rather peculiar finding. The sound of thunder, louder than any thunder any of the men have ever heard, as if it came from right between the trees, lead them to a small clearing, just wide enough for the… strange, shining, chrome coloured dart shaped thing standing on it on five toothpick-like legs. -

Jon: *looks at the… thing with a mouth agape and then turns to his captain* Uhh, captain… Do you know what this is?
Nice: Sure I do, you pathetic joke of a landline phone user! ('Cause I'm the captain, and the captain knows everything, eh? If I weren't in charge of this conglomeration of bottom sediments of the competence keg, what do you think my first question would'a been?) *she points at the chrome dart with a face as though she'd have to explain to a full grown adult - which Jon kind'a was… - that two plus two equals four* This is obviously a bomb left over from the battle against Torvek. *roughly half of the troop's baker's-dozen, including Jon, look at the crow and then at the object with an expression of utmost terror, almost tripping over their feet trying to get away from it; the other half continues to secure the area and then start investigating the dart - they've been part of Nice's troop long enough to ignore most of what she says as long as it isn't an order*
Jon: *has turned pale as a ghost* … R-really?
Nice: *unnerved, she scratches with her talons over her own face…* D'you see the tower over there? LITERALLY in less than 800 feet distance? What do you think are the odds virtually NOBODY in this hyper-expensive circus found it bef- *it's a bad habit, she has to admit to herself; just as bad, if not worse than humans crackling their finger joints, and about as hard a habit to get rid of: it doesn't exactly hurt when talons scratch over your beak with too much force, but leaves ugly grooves and furrows almost every time and also - at least in Nice's case - causes an immediate sneezing fit* Talking about- *sneezes five times in a row, one more violent than the precedent*
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on March 9, 2015 4:16PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:09PM, March 9, 2015
(online)
Cynthia:*nods*
Mia:oh! which reminds me Pico…um somecalled for you eariler something about making a formula. (you um still remember how to right?)

*on the upper levels*
MB:*looking out a window*
Zack: so…your back.
MB: indeed I am.
Zack: you've also seemed to have been giving orders.
MB: it is my job after all.
Zack: mind telling me what you have planed?
MB:*turns* why sure. see- *hears an explosion and turns back around* …huh. seems someone found our mines uuh which squad was out in that area?
Zack: I believe that was the 47th unit was stationed there.
MB: right, better ask what's going on out there.
Zack: I'll take care of it.
MB: thanks.
picosux224 at 7:16PM, March 9, 2015
(offline)
Pico:(of course i do)ok i,ll get right on it(i,ll admit today has been busy)*he then pushed a few buttons*it would probably take me a few hours*he then teleported*
SnowTheHedgehog at 7:52PM, March 9, 2015
(online)
Nice: *throws herself flat onto the ground, hands over hear head* (SHIT, that thing actually WAS a bomb! How in the world- … wait.) *opens her eyes a tiny bit* (When it was a bomb… pretty much the largest bomb I've ever seen - don't take that out of context - then why am I still alive?) *gets up and looks around; the clearing is in… surprisingly good shape for being the site of an explosion of a 2 tonnes nuke; as she lets her glance pass over her troop, she catches Shy's look who just got on his legs himself; then, she notices Jon has been screaming this whole time, and leaps over to him*
Jon: I'M HIT! I'M HIT! GWARGH! *presses both hands on his stomach*
Nice: *pulls them away and examines the wound; rolling her eyes, she reveals the news to him* Yes, you're hit by a patch of grass, idiot!
Jon: AHH- huh? … Oh.
Nice: *once again, she looks around; this time, she notices part of the bomb, sticking deep in the ground a couple feet away from where Jon lay; that's probably what threw up the soil, since there's still no sign of a crater or anything, and the bomb was still there, unmarred, except for the… weirdly clear cut hole on its top; suddenly, someone pokes a head out of the hole*
Rheinheim: Ahh, zere we go. Useless cockpit door. *he says more to himself than anyone else; then he looks at his company and cracks a grin* Ahh, a velcoming committee, I am flattered! *with that, he swings his legs over the ledge and drops to the ground* Hello, my dears, my name is-
Nice: Rheinheim. *she nods at him, her gun already drawn, gesturing him to raise his hands* I've seen you over that video stream a couple hours ago. We all have. Professor… and how many doctors was it?
Rheinheim: Two. Or zree and anozer prrofessor if you count ze ones in zat have been taken frrom me again, but what does zis matter zese days? And you are, my prretty dear?
Nice: Captain Nice. *he raises an eyebrow wordlessly, an interested look in his eyes, which makes him the first person ever not to laugh about her name or look at her condescending* Are we done with introductions, or should I give you the names of the rest of my daycare institution?
Rheinheim: *waves it aside, his hands still over his head and still smiling* I am sure ve can become acquanted on ze way. I am here to talk to your commander in charge, Morphblade. As you can see, I am here in ze sign of ze white flag. Metaphorrically, of course. *now it was Nice's turn to raise an eyebrow - he indeed was clothed in white, head to foot - he even had a white bowler sitting on his black curls of hair; she looked over to Shy once more, who was also pointing his gun at the intruder, along with most everybody else, except for Jon, who was still in the process of getting up and wiping the dirt off his clothes*
Nice: Everything alright?
Jon: No, my uniform is rui-
Nice: A tragedy, now DRAW YOUR TOOL, you tool!
Rheinheim: *watches the scene, still hands above his head, still smiling - though now it was more akin to the uncomfortable, slightly unsure smile of a parent on a visit in his friends' house who are currently shouting at their respective child, trying to become invisible for the time being* … Can I take my hands down now? Zis posishion is starting to become uncomfortable.
Nice: Those hands aren't going anywhere. I want to see you raising the roof all the way.
Rheinheim: *straightens his frame* Captain.
Nice: *looks at him over the barrel of her pistol a couple more seconds, weighing her options; this infamous “monster” didn't seem very dangerous at all* (What's he doing here? What's he doing anywhere? What is his goal with anything? What do I have to expect from this guy?!) *sigh* (Of course, the only one I can ask these questions is yours truly. I'm the captain, I gotta know everything… And what if I don't even know how to pretend I'm knowing everything?) Alright. Seeing how you're wearing the Universial Invincibility Undies, I guess I got no other choice than getting you what you want. My men will stay here and provide illustruous company for you. *stows her weapon away and grabs her walkie talkie instead* Tool, your tool isn't cocked. *she says to Jon, distancing herself from the others until they're out of hearing range; then she adjusts the wavelength and speaks into it* Dave?
Brian: *no response for a moment, then another voice speaks up* “Not exactly; Dave's not on shift right now. What can I do for you, Nice?”
Nice: Brian, listen, I need you to establish a safe connection to Zack.
Brian: “Zack?”
Nice: Zack. There's a guy out here that looks pretty much like the German prick, who climbed out of a thing that looks pretty much alike the flying object the Crisises reported to have seen in Station Square last week. And he says he wants to talk to the bigwig in charge.
Brian: “Which would be Morphblade.” *silence* “Ssssoo… You wanted Zack why…?”
Nice: Protocoll. (That and I don't trust the freaking copy of a guy who's already shady enough in and on himself. Though I'd probably best keep that for me.)
last edited on March 16, 2015 8:35AM
shadowbladeXIII at 11:15PM, March 9, 2015
(online)
*going down the hall*
Brian: *on the gem*sir!
Zack: ok what do we have going on there?
Brian: you wouldn't believe me if I told you…
*up one floor*
Zack:*running*we got problems!
MB:oh?
Zack:"Public enemy #1" is on our door step calling white flag.
MB:really now?
Zack: yes!…you don't seem that suprised about it.
MB: don't worry about me I'll come out to see him. keep him where he is, and have Frank go out with his unit and create an extra search squad just in case he decides to have change his mind at the last minute.
Zack: what should I tell the others?
MB: have them know they need to excert caution but to keep to thier posts and stay alret for anything odd.
Zack: why aren't you freaking about this?!
MB: oh don't get me wrong I am worried but…well, let's just say I'm kind of curious.*chuckles to himself walking past Zack*
Zack:(what the hell is up with him? its as if was expecting something like this to happen. it matters not. I have a duty to hold up.)*heads back down the hall* Brian I need you to announce something.
*over the inner intercom*
Brian: attention everyone!*looks to the side and sees MB*
MB:yeha change in plans.*writes him a note and hands it to Brain*
Brian: to all hearing my voice listen closely, we have a “distraction” on our premisis we advise everyone to stop what they are doing and prepare incase something goes south with said distraction and there is a trap involved. however do not enguage with said distraction. Thank you.*click*
MB:much better. you guys better get ready too.
Brian: sir, your not really going out there like Zack says are you?
MB: maybe I will. maybe I won't, all you need to know is he's trying to stir us get us all paranoid. Also, if you could *hands him another note* strengthen the numbers in the following areas of the tower.
Brian: of course.
MB:oh and one more thing. I need you to make a call…
*at Pico's home his phone vibrates while he works*
last edited on March 10, 2015 3:09PM
picosux224 at 1:49PM, March 10, 2015
(offline)
*back in Picos lab the fox was rummaging through his stuff*
Pico:ok i got everything set up lets get started.
shadowbladeXIII at 2:50PM, March 10, 2015
(online)
*the list of things to make are simple healing however there recently been more call for Snow's anti fear serum/pills which is an entirily new item added to the list*
*back at pico's room*
Mia: huh Pico left his phone…*looks at the caller ID seeing its important* oh dear, I uh better get thi to him at once!*gets up and heads out the door*
Nene: huh…So Cynthia…*sits down next to her*seeing how the we're the only 2 in here. is there anything you'd liek to talk about or question?
picosux224 at 3:17PM, March 10, 2015
(offline)
Pico:ok i,ll quickly make the healing potions and then go straight to these anti fear pills…*it took him 15 minutes to finish them*ok now for the*KNOCK! KNOCK!*the door is unlocked!
shadowbladeXIII at 8:24PM, March 10, 2015
(online)
Mia: *opens the door and comes flying in almost knocking her husband on his lab equipement* Pico you have a call. Its Morpblade
picosux224 at 3:29AM, March 11, 2015
(offline)
Pico:thanks Mia its starting to be difficult keeping up with my tech.*he then looked through his phone and then pushed a button*uh hey Morphblade whats up?
last edited on March 11, 2015 3:32AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:29AM, March 11, 2015
(online)
MB: hey Pico…uh this might sound like an odd request um can you come up and talk to me I uh need to see you over an urgent matter.
picosux224 at 2:27PM, March 11, 2015
(offline)
Pico:sure i,ll be their in a sec seeya then.he then hung up his phone*that was weird Morphblade almost sounded desperate…*the fox then shook his head* he wants to talk to me*he then pushed a few buttons on his portal device Mia then grabbed his arm* 1 teleportation for 2 coming right up!*they then teleported*
shadowbladeXIII at 2:53PM, March 11, 2015
(online)
MB: *waiting patiently.*…*hears pico and turns* Pico…and Mia. Huh…in any case pico as silly as this sounds I need your opinion on a situation.
Mia: what's the matter?
MB:well to make a long story short, the enemy specifically, Rheinheim is outside our door step calling white flag.
Mia and I don't want him anywhere near here for more than obvious reasons.
Mia:So you want us to come up with something?
MB; I guess that could be better. I mean I was just going to ask all the Picos' in front of me, but one mind more won't hurt.
last edited on March 11, 2015 4:08PM
picosux224 at 4:47PM, March 11, 2015
(offline)
Dark Pico:(they sure like to dump the problem on you…)
Pico:*Pico looked “slightly”irritated at the idea…*mumbles* i better get premoted for this crap… lets go Mia.
last edited on March 11, 2015 4:59PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:25PM, March 11, 2015
(online)
MB: woah woah where are you guys going? I thought we were going to Brainstorm ideas over here? and as for a promotion, I can look into it after the war. I can right now give you a pay raise though,
picosux224 at 9:16PM, March 11, 2015
(offline)
Pico:well alright you want the “Pico,s” council? give me a minute*he then looked like he was thinking suddenly his eyes glowed yellow with electricity*Bio:anywhere you look at it his got us in a small corner…but sadly i haven't exactly had enough time to calculate all the possibilities and variables plus you asking council from a guy who would rather punch “him” doesn't exactly help.
last edited on March 11, 2015 9:29PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:45AM, March 12, 2015
(online)
MB: true…but I need something unpredictable something out of left field that would throw him for a loop. if we had time for options he'd likely discet it within a matter of minutes. What about you DP? your an unpredictable force of nature. What's your take on this?
picosux224 at 2:40PM, March 12, 2015
(offline)
*Picos furr turned grey*
Dark Pico:if you ask me what we should do is distract him and lure him away from the tower…as for how im not sure maybe make a fake deal or somthing?
Pico:(you cant trick someone who is insane…maybe unless you use someone who is just as crazy)
shadowbladeXIII at 4:45PM, March 12, 2015
(online)
MB: could work, could work…Mia, what do you got?
Mia: huh? oh well um, …well this is kind of silly, but if you don;t want him knowing what we know why not just meet with him…and ask him to leave?
MB:hm…wait what?
Mia: well yeha, if he expects this meeting to happen why not look for a phrase that hands him a false victory and let him leave with something itching at the back of his mind after luring him away.
MB: good…but I think that's a bit risque.
Mia: you asked for it not me.
MB: at least your conjuring up something I bounce back to you in a second. Pico do you have anything to add?
last edited on March 12, 2015 6:24PM
picosux224 at 7:19PM, March 12, 2015
(offline)
*the fox then reverted back to normal.*Pico:im not sure maybe go with Mias idea.
shadowbladeXIII at 8:14PM, March 12, 2015
(online)
MB: ok Mia anything else to add?
Mia:… let him talk and see if he leaves any openings in his ego?
MB: ok. well thanks you two. you've been a great help. that being said, can you do me another favor?
Mia: sure, um what is it?
MB:...I forget.
Mia:*anime falls*
MB: *thinks*…now I remember! if possible, pico could you be my escourt to meet the dastard? after all this is something a hero such as yourself needs experience in.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon