rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
picosux224 at 2:24PM, April 27, 2015
(offline)
Pico:…understood*the red fox started to run and made sure he was far away he then looked at the piece of paper and started to press the buttons*(i don't like leaving Morph with that guy but an order is an order.)
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
SnowTheHedgehog at 3:22PM, April 27, 2015
(online)
Rheinheim: *watches Pico leave with the same genuine smile and starts tapping on his phone again* Anyways… *he lets it fall to the forest floor between them; it starts sparking and heating up until the display goes black and cracks open in a tiny explosion; just as explosively, the professor's smile fades out, being replaced by a dangerous frown* You see now zat I know you have all ze rresource to contact all your employees rright away, no matter where zey are. I will rrepeat it one more time in a way zat even a trryhard, pazetic play-copy of a failed eksistence like you can more or less understand: Call out your employees in ze tower and establish an audio and/or video connection to zose who are not here rright now. Before sundown today, please.
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on April 28, 2015 6:35AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:48AM, April 28, 2015
(online)
*on the notefor pico*
“Pico as you have heard, dumbass here, just stated to our faces he's hacked us and have been there for sometime in all electronic devices though Im not sure how…probably took advantage of one of our business deals to make someone happy. Anyway, I gave you my phone to call the boys in the lab however he'll likely blow up my phone, even though it is on a seperate link outside of our Zot mobile plan So how, is beyond me. in case though there is a magic red gem in the phone you probably see it there at your feet glowing brightly. use it to contact the tech lab and heve them do a scan if they find something have them back up all files and give them the nubmers written there. also request that the 8th floors signil be scrammbled and a jammer be placed on that level. There's a bug that alowed him to broadcast inside our walls and i have a feeling its still there.”

MB: *begins to write again* just broke my phine and owes me a new one…*looks up* Oh im sorry, am I trying your patience? I mean what's the hurry? you gonna turn into a pumpkin at midnight? Is there a golden girls marathon that you want to make it to? did you leave dinner in the oven and expect to eat it warm? you postponed death and waited your ass off Professor to do all this, we're in the middle of negotaions right now, and you here are starting to make demands. Forgive me, but that doesn't sound very polite. I'll call them out, don't worry… in the meanwhile, how about a preview of what your going to say to warm up? I know you probably practiced it a hundred times in your head, but this is the first time its going to be said in forever how long. I mean you already had an audience once and don't want to flub a line, do you?
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on April 28, 2015 12:14PM
picosux224 at 2:16PM, April 28, 2015
(offline)
*Pico looked at the note then at the red gem*
Pico:bloody jerkalmost blew my hand off.*he then picked up the gem and concentrated making it glow and opening a window of sorts*listen everyone at the tech lab Morphblade needs you to scan the tower and back up all your files*he then said the numbers on the paper*also i need youto scramble the 8th floor and don't forget to place the jammer on the same level.apparently our guest was able to be a tv star by placing a robotic bug on that floor.
last edited on April 28, 2015 2:28PM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:47PM, April 28, 2015
(online)
Brian: alright, we'll get right on it. we'll begin the process.*puts down the gem and gets on the speaker* attention everyone! listen up! we have a problem…Also Rob get your filming equipment.
picosux224 at 6:09PM, April 28, 2015
(offline)
Pico:(i think i should get back to Morphblade)*he then picked up the broken phone pieces and the red gem*(maybe i can fix it using the nanobots)*he then started to walk back*
Bio:(you should let me do that.)
Pico:(sure why not?)
last edited on April 28, 2015 6:11PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:58PM, May 3, 2015
(online)
*back at the tower much was being done in the armor department things flew and fizzled, in the R&D electronics were being examined and taken apart, on the 8th floor the jammer was being set up, above the computer was being scanned and files being backed up, higher still was Rob heading to the elevator and coming down floor by floor*
Rob: (this better be what I think it is…)
*back outside*
MB: *Lounging and humming looks over*Oh there you are Pico! …Did my phone really explode?
picosux224 at 3:20PM, May 4, 2015
(offline)
Pico:uh yeah*he then showed him the pieces*but im sure i can fix it in a few minutes.
shadowbladeXIII at 5:29PM, May 4, 2015
(online)
MB: take your time after all, we have all the time we need. Mr smarty pants over here is getting antsy about the whole situation. I mean I could have called them eariler along with the Pizza I wanted to order us, but uh, you know. Anyway, see anything interesting behind the tree? spies? bastard frankenstien child? suspiciously hansome Pizza man?
picosux224 at 7:08PM, May 10, 2015
(offline)
Pico:(surely he cant be that paranoid…then again it comes with being a psychopath)
SnowTheHedgehog at 6:44AM, May 11, 2015
(online)
Rheinheim: *looks at them both unamused; his expression suddenly turns bright and happy and he stands up, wiping inexistent dust off his clothes* Well, I zink I am done here.
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
shadowbladeXIII at 7:58AM, May 11, 2015
(online)
MB: …oh come now, you just got here. *looks out in the distance* look, see? the camera guy just came. aparently one message got through before you blew up my phone. You sure your not feeling up to doing your big speech?
picosux224 at 2:47PM, May 11, 2015
(offline)
Pico:may as well do it while you have a chance.
SnowTheHedgehog at 1:46PM, May 14, 2015
(online)
Rheinheim: *smirks at them wide* No, no. No no no, I zink I should go now. I just rremembered, *he says as he strides over to the chrome dart while pulling out something akin to car keys* I have ze most explosive stage fright. *pushes a button on the key; a millisecond later, the airplane-like dart explodes into a massive fireball, engulfing Rheinheim, Pico, Morphblade and the whole clearing and parts of the surrounding forest*
shadowbladeXIII at 9:22PM, May 14, 2015
(online)
Rob: *watching the explosion* Oh shit…*drops to his knees* (well that just happened…I need to call now I need to!)*musters some strength and pulls out a radio* All Zot units in that area…can anyone read me?
*static*
Rob: Anyone?! please respond!!!(FUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK…options options options please someone, Anyone!)
Darrel: this is south leader, what just happened?!
Rob: The Professor just tried to kill MB, and anyone that was near the dart at that time.
Darrel: he did what?!
Rob: Anyway I doubt the bastard is dead. Anyway all groups keep where you are incase of any major surprises.
Darrel: what about the fire and anyone near?!
Rob: front desk likely saw it from there and can get backup and healers anyone listening that patrols that area, needs to do thier duty and rescue anyone in the area, the fiend of fire will do contain rest.*hangs up the radio and starts rushing over*
*from the building a bunch of people rush out with some strechers and their “First Aid” gear*
*amongst the debris and flames*
MB:oww…the hell hit me?* looks around* why do I smell burning flesh? …oh its me. welp*sighs* better get on up. *proceeds to do so and looks himself over noting what peices of him a charbroild and where he is tender at the moment noting a few pieces of metal in his leg* well shit, he ruined my clothing, sunglasses… and this body.(nothing a soak in the quintessence can't fix but still he did a fair amount of damage. fortunately, the pocket survied…and a good chunk of my coat.) Time to find…hang on. *reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a staff. he then proceeds to pull the shrapnel out and uses the staff to heal the wound and tests it*(its a quick fix but it won't do me too much good. seems kind of damaged and that it took longer to heal. hope the ataves ones work fine.)*he begins to look around* (First thing's first, the people. Pico was my guard so where would he be…*smells the air*(just follow the smell of burnt fur)*he looks off in another direction almost as if tempted by somthing, but shakes his head* (Pico smells closer, first him then work your way out. towards others) Pico? Pico! where are you man?(god my sides hurt)
picosux224 at 10:10PM, May 14, 2015
(offline)
Pico:ugh…(what happened?)*the red fox tried to get up feeling nothing but pain all over his body as he looked at the damage*(bio…ugh…status report.)
Bio:(a explosion happened you have recieved serious burnsand abig piece of metal is stuck in your side.not to mention the blood loss and temporary loss of hearing.)
Pico:ok i get itim jacked up…urk!*he grabbed the metal piece and pulled it out. his eyes then began to feel heavy as he tried to walk but ended up limping.*
last edited on May 15, 2015 12:20AM
SnowTheHedgehog at 3:10AM, May 15, 2015
(online)
Fortunately, the explosion was rather small; besides Pico and Morphblade, nobody was hurt, and only a handfull of trees caught a bit of flames that soon were put out or suffocated on their own. The closer area around where the Rheinheim and his plane used to be though, is now replaced by a small crater, bright ablaze from burning cerosine. Healers and helpers alike, including both the arch fiends of fire and water, quickly go out and bring the situation under control. Nice and her troop, who turned back around the moment the heard and saw the detonation, arrive first, tending to Pico and their boss in charge, before turning to the crater.

Nice: Guy loves explosions too much. *thearm-like wingscrossed, she watches the roaring fire in the crater that keeps getting fed cerosine by the broken plane tank* Loved. Loved them too much. Jeez, he is crisp now. *turns her head slightly to Shy next to her, eyes still on the scenario* This can't be right.
Shy: What, the fact we're letting him burn or the fact it's prohibited to eat him?
Nice: Both, although the second fact preconditions a better way to go about cooking. Not what I mean though. *now she fully turns towards him* Did he give you the impression of being an idiot or suicidal?
Shy: *shrugs* Not really. But does that matter now? I can't think of anyone who could be this corpse right hereinstead of him. I trust my eyes more than my common sense for reasons we both know. I told you a million times you should do that, too. You think too much, Nice.
Nice: (Of course I do, I'm the freaking captain after all. Captain'sgot tothink ofeverything.)
last edited on May 15, 2015 3:11AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:12AM, May 15, 2015
(online)
MB: *heads over towards Pico who's now being treated* hey. how ya holding up?
picosux224 at 1:52PM, May 15, 2015
(offline)
Pico:(phew my hearings back)let me answer that question with five simple words…im going to kill him!*his eyes glowed yellow as a weak aura surrounded him*he played uslike afool Morph!.
last edited on May 15, 2015 2:23PM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:34PM, May 15, 2015
(online)
MB:…yes and no. Yes he did do something, but he hasn't played us yet. we are both still alive. All he's done was try to kill us cause I don't trust crazy Nazi's who lived longer than their experation date plus, its reasons like what he did is why I don't let people like him near good hearted trustung people such as you, Rob and all of our other residents. In return he supriesed us, and by trying to take our lives, ended the ceasefire he requested. Anyway, you ready to go check if there's a body and have it tested a bunch to make sure its his?
last edited on May 15, 2015 4:45PM
picosux224 at 4:45PM, May 15, 2015
(offline)
Pico:well yeah i suppose.*it took them a bit but they found what they presumed was him*ok now lets run those tests.
shadowbladeXIII at 7:47PM, May 15, 2015
(online)
MB: hold up Pico. The professor might be all gold and crisp, but im not sold on it…If this really is him, that is. I want to make sure he's past to the other side.*looks to Rubicante* go and talk to the Lich see if he get death on the line can for a confirmation that the professor's soul went through to the other side and to have him come here to reap it if he's not.
Rubicante: very well.*vanishes in a burst of flames*
MB: ok next a place to work in the meanwhile. Rob, suggestions that are not inside the tower.
Rob: there's a tool shed South of here…
MB: perfect. have a portable autopsy and surgon kit with a few vials for blood samples for the boys up at the lab ready for us
Rob: you do realize his blood is probably dried, right?
MB: well its woth a shot. if need be will come with something sharper to dig into the marrow and take a DNA sample. do that thing you do best!
Rob: I'll head in and call up for it.
MB: Pico I need you to do a few things. the first is gettting Jasmine to look into the body and see if there is anything that can interviene with our progrees of getting a sample. Knowing this guy he has likely to have rigged his body or something to explode or with chemicals. next, clean yourself up and get changed. im sure your tired of smelling like burnt fuz. There was one last thing, but I can't remember right now.
last edited on May 15, 2015 9:51PM
picosux224 at 12:51AM, May 16, 2015
(offline)
Pico:ok im on it.*after pushing a few buttons he teleported*
shadowbladeXIII at 6:35AM, May 16, 2015
(online)
MB: (huh…what an odd little device.)*moves towards nice and Shy* So, as funny as this sounds, has Beef Jerkey boy moved at all?
Rob:*heads back out and starts heading towwards his boss*

*Pico's room*
Jasmine: *cleaning up and sees the portal opening* oh. welcome back master, how did things go?
last edited on May 16, 2015 6:44AM
picosux224 at 4:42AM, May 17, 2015
(offline)
Pico:crappy…but i,ll tell you about it later.right now i need you to do somthing.
Jasmine:oh? what is it?
Pico:*one explanation later*
shadowbladeXIII at 5:40AM, May 17, 2015
(online)
Jasmine: oh that's I- it sounds dangerous, but I'll try my fullest… but who will watch Cynthia in case something goes arwy?
picosux224 at 4:23PM, May 17, 2015
(offline)
*Pico went wide eyed as he completly forgot about her*
Pico:i guess i,ll have to do it for the time being.
shadowbladeXIII at 4:44PM, May 17, 2015
(online)
Jasmine: well she currently is asleep again in your room. She really is a tired creature, that one. I'll run you a shower and get you some new clothes. The ones on you now look like rags that will fall off you any moment. If you'd like I could try to repair then when I get back.
picosux224 at 9:27PM, May 17, 2015
(offline)
*Pico looked himself over then laughed akwardly*
Pico:thanks Jasmine that would be great.*he then went into the bathroom and started using the shower*
shadowbladeXIII at 10:05PM, May 17, 2015
(online)
Jasmine: *heads into the room quietly and begins to Pick out something and lays it on the bed* there we are.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon