rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
SnowTheHedgehog at 6:07AM, Sept. 18, 2015
(online)
Claire: Hey, don't look at me as if knew where the exit to this fucking tower is. I only ever left it once since I got revived… - which kinda constitutes as “ever”, now that I think about it - and that was through a hole in the wall on a metroid.
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
shadowbladeXIII at 11:23AM, Sept. 18, 2015
(online)
Nene: If I had to guess…*looks around*I say its the R&D floor which also happens to be the floor you broke out of.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 4:04PM, Sept. 18, 2015
(offline)
*Pico shrugs*
Pico:that doesn't surprise me one bit to be honest.
Dark Pico:(how many floors does this blasted tower have again?)
Pico:(too many…)
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
shadowbladeXIII at 8:40PM, Sept. 24, 2015
(online)
*as the group stood a lone researcher came around the corner and stoped when he heard them. he then took a goods look at them*
Roy:…*stares at the group recognizing a good chunk of the faces and turns around and begins heading the other way.*… (NopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNopeNope) *as he goes he seems to pick up the pace to turn back behind the corner*

Nene: huh…that was wierd. I don't ever think we've ever had that happen before.
picosux224 at 8:57PM, Sept. 24, 2015
(offline)
Pico:*the red fox scratched his head as he blinked in surprise*ive never seen anyone run that fast from being so scared.
Dark Pico:(hahahahahahaha!!! man thats rich.)
shadowbladeXIII at 7:48PM, Sept. 25, 2015
(online)
Nene: (well, between the few of us, we have caused some damage to the tower…though I don't recall that man ever meeting us… maybe he met with Val or Claire?)
picosux224 at 9:35PM, Sept. 25, 2015
(offline)
Pico:(sounds about right…)
SnowTheHedgehog at 7:33PM, Oct. 2, 2015
(online)
Claire: Pfff, bwahaha! Ohh my gosh, this is too good! *notices the others looking at her and points over her shoulder with a thumb at where Roy disappeared* Old fart McSpeedypants over there is one of the Metroid researchers who were around when I stole one of ‘em. *snickers* I’m honestly surprised he didn't friggin' die from a heart attack back then… or just now.
Val: *stoically turns around and heads in the direction Roy took, turning around the same corner*
Claire: Umm, Val, where're ya headin'? *follows in suit after getting no response and sees the stairwell downwards behind the corner* Ahh. Well I guess one of us knows the way outside. *the group follows and catches up with her, no one talks for a couple seconds*
Cynthia: So… *she begins, trying to phrase herself in the least accusing way possible* … why did you stage your death, Claire? What happened that made you leaveus?
Claire: *turns her head slightly in the wolf's general direction* So youremember our flatmates, too? Fog and Katarina, annnd… ahh shit, what was hisname again? You know, the cute one?
Cynthia: … Youmean Syrys?
Claire: Syrys, that's that weird name! *a shadow falls on her face that was so happy a second ago* And that's pretty much all of themI can recall off the top of my head. I betyou remember them now better than I do.
Cynthia: *shakes her head* I don't know how though. Now that I've seen you again, I suddenly remember so much. I'm instinctively reaching out for memories that… weren't there before. But it's still hard to remember anything else… I still have no memories of cars prior to the experiences I've made since my amnesia. *hesitates* You're evading my question though.
Claire: Right… *takes a deep breath* Baby, it's important that'cha trust my words here. I didn'tfake nothin'. Fuck, I wished I'd staged it, even though I never would'a. I was actually dead.
Cynthia: But that's impossible! How are you here then? *looks startled* Or is death impermanent and I've forgotten that too? What's the point in callingit “death” then though?
Claire: *laughs helplessly* Yes, it is permanent. Normally… Take a close look at me. Ain't I looking exactly like in yer memory, even though it's been fifteen goddamn years since we last saw each other? *watches Cynthia's mortification as she notices Claire's telling the truth* I got resurrected lil' over a year ago… and out of everybody, it was my piece a'shit brother who made it happen.
Cynthia: *tries to sort her mind working with the info, and randomly picks one question out of the hundreds botherin her right now* … Why are you talking aboutSnow like that? I mean, yes, you never liked each other much, butisn't this a bit harsh?
Claire: *a single, bitter laugh escapes her lips* He was the one who bust a cap in me in the first place! He killed me, Cyn.
Cynthia: … What? … N-No, what? I don't… I can't believe that… Why would you say such a thing?
Claire: It's an unimaginably long story for later,but the short is, it was either me or himself, so he chose me to die… *she says that matter-of-factly, but her eyes speak much clearerwords of gravedisappointment and bottomless loathing; more to herself, she mumbles* Sure, I didn't like him… but he's mybig brother after all… (And I would'a died for him without a second thoughtup to that moment.) *to Cynthia* And now, because of that and him, I got a demon, astupid and bloodlusty asall hellnachzehrer stuck inside me that might or might not break out and fuckin'kill everything with enough evilness around… *sees Cynthia gone pale and speechless and gives her a smile, trying to cheer her up* Don'tcha worry, baby, yer literally the most notevil personI know. *gives her friend's cheek a big smooch*
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on Oct. 4, 2015 7:24PM
picosux224 at 4:16PM, Oct. 3, 2015
(offline)
*Pico smiles at the scene*Pico:(heh adorable).Dark Pico:(ugh…i hate all this mushy stuff)
last edited on Oct. 3, 2015 4:21PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:41PM, Oct. 3, 2015
(online)
Nene: im glad thier catching up. you know im curious…what do you think Mia is up to?

*Dimension S*
Torvek: so are we to an agreement?
Man in White: I'd say that we can compromise,yes/
Torvek: and yet you haven't let me out…
Man in White: That comes later. for now, you stay while I make preperations.
picosux224 at 1:57AM, Oct. 4, 2015
(offline)
Pico:Mia? she had to go back to work.
shadowbladeXIII at 2:10PM, Oct. 4, 2015
(online)
Nene: good point… you don't suppose she needs any help? do you?
picosux224 at 2:50PM, Oct. 4, 2015
(offline)
Pico:Mia is usually fine at this sort of stuff but i guess it couldn't hurt to ask.
shadowbladeXIII at 9:48PM, Oct. 4, 2015
(online)
*downstairs in the lobby*
Jasmine: hm this data is taking longer than I thought… best give Pico a call let him know I'll be a tad longer.
*up the stairs*
Kenneth: now then, if I were my patients*hears something*…hm? that sounds like a paniced person*heads onto the R&D floor*
picosux224 at 2:34AM, Oct. 5, 2015
(offline)
*Picos mobile started to ring so he and Nene stopped as he put his mobile out of his pocket*
Pico:oh its Jasmine.*CLICK!*hey Jazz are you almost done yet?
Jasmine:hello master its gonna take a bit longer then i expected.
Pico:oh well take your time really theirs no rush.
Jasmine:thank you Pico i'll see you later bye
Pico:bye.*they both then hung up*
SnowTheHedgehog at 6:39AM, Oct. 5, 2015
(online)
Claire: Yanno, ya could've told her we're about to meet up with her anyway…
Pico: Wait, how did you-
Claire: *cuts him off with a shrug* I got good ears. *grins impudently, then gets an idea* I don't s'pose any a'you know a guy named “Rust”?
picosux224 at 2:21PM, Oct. 5, 2015
(offline)
*Pico crossed his arms and raised a eyebrow*Pico:(oh boy…)i know most of the Zot staff so yeah…what about him?
last edited on Oct. 5, 2015 2:26PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 2:35PM, Oct. 5, 2015
(online)
Claire: He's not with Zot. He's from… uhh… I dunno where the fuck. I was with him in Filthy Square when the shit went down that got me into hospital. Nobody told me what's up with him after I woke up. I'd just… *gesticulates, struggling to find the right words* … like t'know how he's holdin' up.
picosux224 at 3:50PM, Oct. 5, 2015
(offline)
*Pico frowned as he uncrossed his arms and sighed*
Pico:ok in that case…i,ll find out for you.
SnowTheHedgehog at 6:01PM, Oct. 5, 2015
(online)
Claire: You don't hafta. But I'm definitely not gonna stop ya. I'll make sure to call him ahead ‘n’ tell him yer looking for him. *makes a gesture as though holding a phone to her ear* I got his number, I just didn't have any time t'call him yet ‘n’ thought someone here might know what's up with him instead. *as she talks, they step to the front gate and can immediately see where to go* Ya'd think they'd take him inside for an autopsy instead of gettin' all the gear outside. *she says purposefully loudly as they were getting in earshot with Morphblade*
shadowbladeXIII at 6:19PM, Oct. 5, 2015
(online)
MB:!!!*look to the guards and motions watch closely and be on guard as a few of them come over with a strecher, and moves quickly to her position* actually, he's going in the toolshed. someone who tries to blow me up doesn't get to try and blow up the tower if its playing dead. just what the hell are you doing out here?!*looks at the back* what are all of you doing out here and how did you get past Kenneth?! he was headed up to see you two*points to Val and cynthia and sighs* you know what its a big place on the inside. Whatever, why are you out here? do you not forget what what happened last time you were out there? …seriously we have guys down there yes, but its not a place for a civilian. …but you aren't going to listen are you? If not that's fine, your your own person and that's great and I respect your decision, but I advise at least waiting till we move the body and are sure there is nothing else in this area before going out…ok? please?
picosux224 at 7:27PM, Oct. 5, 2015
(offline)
Pico:*Pico sweatdropped*(Dark Pico:he should of planned ahead for this)
last edited on Oct. 5, 2015 7:30PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 3:04PM, Oct. 8, 2015
(online)
Claire: *overly theatrical gasp* Yer goin' to… change the crime scene?! Now that's somethin' the police won't like to see, mate… *overly theatrical gesticulation* I mean, yer gonna call them, right? This coal brickett once was the guy who killed thousands of people a week ago. Ya gotta call them, right? They have a right to make their own investigations ‘n’ see what the fudgecake went down here. *overly theatrical disbelief* Or are ya tellin' me Zot doesn't give two shits about bein' politically correct?
Cynthia: (Wait, what does Claire mean by all that? … Politically correct?) *she mulls over the new word, trying to make sense of it*
last edited on Oct. 8, 2015 3:13PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:48PM, Oct. 8, 2015
(online)
MB: yes, yes, get your sarcasm in. *waves* anywho…*looks at a man running over*(took ya forever…)

Nene:*sweatdrop*(why do I feel this will go on forever?)
picosux224 at 9:03PM, Oct. 8, 2015
(offline)
Pico:(im beginning to have the exact same impression…)
shadowbladeXIII at 9:47PM, Oct. 9, 2015
(online)
Kenneth: well, …there you are.
Nene: and who might you be?
Kenneth: a good person who works on minds of others. Names Kennth please to meet you all.
Nene: nice to meet you too. (Pico do you know this guy?)
picosux224 at 10:53PM, Oct. 9, 2015
(offline)
Pico:(the name sounds familiar…but i cant quite put my finger on why exactly)
last edited on Oct. 9, 2015 11:13PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 12:57PM, Oct. 16, 2015
(online)
Cynthia: (Joseph didn't lie! He did get me help!)
Claire: (Wow, I really was the last one to find out Cyn's here, eh?) Well then, I guess. Ya want me to come with… *slows down until she stops talking* (I totally forgot… Cyn was here before ‘n’ blew up my room… Aaand now she's here again, with no memory… and… Ah. Ahhh fuck.) Ehh, on the other paw, that's cool bro, but it got time. I got that distinct feeling we should get shit done here first.
Val: *ahead of the others, stares at Rheinheim's corpse before talking to Moprhblade* … Is he dead? … Are you… going to dissect him? *finally looks at - or more accurately, through Moprhblade* … I need to watch.
shadowbladeXIII at 5:31PM, Oct. 17, 2015
(online)
Jasmine:*heads back out through the small group and gives him the results*
MB: well he's believed dead, and we believe this to be his body, however we aren't 100% that's why the reaper is coming to take a closer look and rid this world for good of him…and its indeed him.
*at that point a black cloaked, boney figure with a sythe, appeared*
Death: Sorry I was running late. I had to clean up a huge mess.
MB: its fine man, anyway *points to the hole* that's him.
Death: you sure?
MB: your death aren't you you kept tabs on him and every other person here!
Death: yeha, but I just wanted a rise out of you. anywho *sigh* let's get him over to…where are we taking the body?
MB: toolshed.
Death: well aren't we classey. your enemy on your front lawn and your throwing the body in the toolshed. if I had a nickel for everytime someone had done that. ah… alright soul harvest coming up. *twrils his sythe and does what a reaper does best and pulls out a jar and catches what rises from it* oh yeha, its him. look at that burn.*puts the jar in a pocket dimension*
MB: so are we good here?
Death:we'll see… Anyway if you need me I'm gonna continue clean up.*rips a portal open* later.*heads though and closes it*
MB: there we go. he dead. Alright now to check out the body. *he then begins to move the body towards the toolshed with some of his men*
Jasmine:*notices Pico and nene* master is everything ok? what brings you out here?

*Dimension S*

Man In white: alright now, we're ready.
Torvek: took you long enough.*feels the stuff let go of him and opens a gate* Come Rhiannon. *with that the two entered the gate to the other plane*
picosux224 at 8:41PM, Oct. 17, 2015
(offline)
*Pico scratch the back of the head*
Pico:oh just a little errand…kind of.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon