rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
SnowTheHedgehog at 5:17PM, Oct. 30, 2015
(online)
Claire: *walks up to Val* See? Ya got it first hand. He's dead forever. Ya ain't ever gonna see shit from him again. Yer saf-
Val: *has been slowly opening her mouth, forming the start of a sentence for a while before finally interrupting Claire, not out of courtesy, but because she had to mull it over* No.
Claire: Umm… Okay? »No« what?
Val: *looks around, eyes still those of a corpse, but actually able to focus people, albeit seemingly not recognising them this time* Basic logic, you fools. Do you know it? Why would the Professor kill himself, now out of all moments? *silence follows as she assesses everybody, giving each person a turn to feel chills run down their spine under her gaze*
Claire: … Did-… 'ya just pull a me?!
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on May 10, 2017 5:05AM
picosux224 at 3:25PM, May 7, 2017
(offline)
WOO! WE RETURN!!.
Pico:anyway im gonna go check on Mia before i do my errand.
Nene:wait for me Pico!
Jasmine:me too*she then walked with them
Nene:*are you sure you know where to go?
Dark Pico:(she already gave us a location so it shouldn't be to hard.)
Pico:yeah.besides im almost as fast as DN if not slightly slower i,ll be able to cover alot of ground.
Nene:but you don't know what he looks like.
Pico:true but i,ll be able to track him with his aura.if his really close to Claire then i should feel something familiar on him.*they then were in front of the robotics lab*
Dark Pico:(how hard is it to find some random guy name Rust?)
Bio Pico:(statistically…not very high but with-)
Dark Pico:(it was a retorical question…)*the aura guardian hit his head softly*
Pico:the disadvantages to sharing a mind with 2 separate personalitys…they just don't shutup.
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on May 7, 2017 10:18PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:59PM, May 7, 2017
(online)
MB:well, there are multiple reasons 5 of which aren't what im hoping and 3 which make me hate him even more as the reasons pile up. That being said, things need to be done everyone else who is not helping me open this man up or doing anything else, back inside or back on patrol in case he *points to the body* or something else of his comes back here.*looks to Val* as for you, I need your cooperation. I know this has all been extremely taxing on you, and I know this man is a whole 'nother mess but anything you can contribute, theories, reasoning, anything at all is appreciated. All I ask in return is you get yourself a medical check up and try to get some rest, Alright?

Kenneth: so you are the person I am to aid. excellent. We should move to a better place. *looks back*Sir is there a secure place I can work?

MB: I can think of a few…*pulls out list and hands him it* but this is easier.

Kenneth: ah. thanks. and what will you be doing?

MB: trying to understand and plotting what to do next with this cadaver.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
SnowTheHedgehog at 7:32AM, May 8, 2017
(online)
Val: You were going to perform an autopsy on him. *dead eyes gaze at Morphblade* … It. It's a clone or some other sort of copy. *a shrug indicates the first normal behaviour from her in days* You wanted theories. This is all I have. *points at the human coal briquette* Dissect him. *silence, then she repeats her words from earlier* I must watch.
Claire: *watches Pico leave* (Didn'I tell him I got Rust's number? He ain't gotta search for shit.) *an amused smile tugs at the corner of her mouth* (Ehh, let the headless chickens run a lil' longer iff'n it makes'em happy.)
Cynthia: You look like you just heard a good joke. *smiles in empathy with her new old friend*
Claire: *drags the overly voluptuous wolf close, very close* I just got reminded again what lovable knuckleheads I got fer friends.
Cynthia: *only slightly uncomfortable from the close embrace, she tilts her head, worried* “Lovable”? Do you mean you have new… *she searches a while for the term they used to use so much back then, when they still were flatmates* … friends with… benefits? Is that right?
Claire: *confused* Baby, don't'cha remember even that? *her ears drop, but just for a moment, then she nuzzles the half a head taller wolf* Ahh, bitchsticks. I'mma help ya remember quicker than ya think!
Kenneth: *standing by awkwardly, he coughs to attract attention, but doesn't dare do more than that*
Claire: Right, right. *holds out a flat, vertical hand* Mate, we ‘ppreciate the hassle yer makin’ about Sweet Bodypillow here, but ya gotta understand; she only just got reunited with her bestie. Care lettin' us go on a lil' stroll through the forest, just fer an hour?

Without waiting for an answer, the albino rat shoved Cynthia face first towards the forest outskirts. Behind her back, Claire stares intently at Kenneth as if she tried to telepathically inform him of her plan. Making the hand sign for phone on her ear and wordlessly forming the words ‘Call ya later!’ before obliging him to silence with a finger on closed lips, they've stepped, or in Cynthia's case, staggered off the clearing and behind the first row of trees before Kenneth stopped or anybody else even noticed their absence.

Awesome, we have a working crew together! I'll see if I can get some direction from Ink on his characters - he won't post personally because he's a very busy man. But you'll still see some influence from him.
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on May 10, 2017 5:06AM
picosux224 at 2:27PM, May 8, 2017
(offline)
Nene:Pico you…do realise Claire could call him whenever she wants right?
Pico:yeah.i just like keeping myself busy since i haven't had much to do in the lab lately ya know?
Jasmine:how about we watch you train later? you seem to like to beat up those robots.
Pico:oh uh…alright.*they then opened the door and looked around as they instantly were given stares*uh sorry to bother you guys i just wanna check on Mia for a quick second…*he then picked up Nene and Jasmine bridal style as he slipped away using his speed.causing Nene to blink in confusion*
Nene:im still not used to that.
Pico:heh maybe i should race someone instead!*Mia heard the voices and instantly turned around*
Mia:oh? Pico Nene and Jasmine? what a surprise!
Pico:sorry if we're interrupting your work Mia i just wanted to checkup on you since my lab hasn't been busy since i made Rose,s medication.*he then looked deep in thought*(maybe i should make a extra batch so that she wouldn't have to worry about running out.)
Mia:aww your sweet.*she then pecked him on the cheek*i was just tweeking on a special project.
Pico:special project? what is it another robot guard?
shadowbladeXIII at 6:41PM, May 8, 2017
(online)
MB: ok, but why must you watch? you do realize there still might be something wrong with you, right? That this could be something he wants? There are better solutions than just that, you know.

*at the lab*

Mia: no, nothing like that its more complicated than that.*drinks down some water pours some more and drinks it down* Well maybe not that complicated. Im sure you understand.

Nene: you alright there? your acting like a fish out of water.

Mia: oh, no. no im fine. just need to hydrate. Been going at it for some time in the lab. Anyway this project here is a game changer.
SnowTheHedgehog at 3:21AM, May 9, 2017
(online)
Val: (“Something wrong with me”? “Everything wrong with me” describes it better. “This world has stopped being worth living in” describes it better.) I don't care. I will watch.
picosux224 at 4:46AM, May 9, 2017
(offline)
Pico:*Pico looked at Mia up and down and sighed*you are over working yourself again with this big project of yours.*Mia waved her hand dismissively*
Mia:Pico im fine really.
Pico:well…ok. in that case.*he then sat down*
Mia:Pico what are you doing?
Pico:i just decided we are going to help you and you got no say in it otherwise.
*the mobian had a familiar stubborn look in his eye*
Jasmine:it would be more efficient that way.
last edited on May 9, 2017 5:01AM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:59AM, May 9, 2017
(online)
MB:ok, but first sign of danger you get out of there.

*in the lab*
Mia: hon I appreciate it, but I don't want to burden you with my work.

Jasmine: Mistress, please. it will not take that long, plus when is the last time you have worked on something?

Mia: …this is true.
picosux224 at 2:20PM, May 9, 2017
(offline)
Pico:ok then lets get to work!*he then fist bumped the air*(ok Bio work your magic.)*his eyes change to a electrical blue showing Bio was in control*
Bio Pico:lets see what we are working with here…*Bio looked at Mias project top to bottom*ok i got it!*he then started to put a little bit of it together using Picos speed*Mia i got to hand it to ya this device does look interesting.
Mia:oh uh thank you Bio.
*Nene grabbed a few tools and helped on Mias side while Jasmine helped on Picos*
Dark Pico:(do you even know what this thing is suppose to do?)
Bio Pico:(no i just know how its built.)
Pico:(eh who cares as long as it doesn't blowup Zot tower.)*it took a good few hours but with Mias instructions they finished.*see? no problem!
Mia:thanks for the help guys.*Pico smiled in triumph*

SnowTheHedgehog at 12:14PM, May 10, 2017
(online)
Rheinheim: … Now zis is interresting. Rremus, my frriend, do you see zis?
Remus: *studies the screen and squints in thought* Yes, but… we can't make a move. It's too dangerous.
Rheinheim: Rremus, Rremus… You were ze one all eager to prress on end make a move. Now you have ze perrfect shance!
Remus: I want to hit them where it hurts, not risk my life for a weak sting that itches at best.
Rheinheim: *starts pacing up and the room* You disappoint me on more zan one level. You underrestimate ze poisen in zis *air quotes* “sting” and overrestimate ze *air quotes* “danger” of ze operration. *turns away at the screen* You know vhat to do. I em not discussing zis wiz you.
Remus: *growls reluctantly but salutes and leaves otherwise mostly silently*
shadowbladeXIII at 8:12PM, May 10, 2017
(online)
Mia:*sits down* I am beat.

Nene: so Mia what's this thing supposed to do again?

Mia: all in good time. We aren't near where it needs to be used

Jasmine:and where would that be?

Mia: I can't reveal that. orders from our boss.

Nene: ho come on, you can tell us.

Mia: *thinks for a moment* all I can tell you is it can help us fix things and speed up the pace if I can get it upstairs to Zack, Frank, or anyone else.

*heading to the shed*

MB:…soon. im not prepared. while I could do it now, preparations are not complete. I could make a mistake and ruin the whole damn experience. who knows what he has rigged the body with? *pulls out gem and mutters something into it* that being said you have not answered me.*pulls out a tool case* Why do you need to watch? closure if it really is him? a satisfaction to have someone cut him open? *begins placing tools onto a sheet and a brand of chalk and begins drawing something on the floor* or all the above?
picosux224 at 12:13AM, May 11, 2017
(offline)
Pico:oh well in that case i could do it…*Mia shook her head*
Mia:you've already done enough hon.*Pico then began to stretch*i,ll do it and meet up with you later.in the mean time go and practice your magic.
Pico:alright.*they then walked out of the robotics lab but not before looking back showing concerned*
Nene:she's fine Pico.
Pico:yeah i know.i just worry about her.
Nene:come on.*she then grabbed his hand* Jasmine and i will set something up for you.
Pico:huh? like what?
Nene:you'll see.*they then walk back to Picos place and head to his secret training room*
last edited on May 11, 2017 12:20AM
SnowTheHedgehog at 4:37AM, May 11, 2017
(online)
Val: All of the above. *falls silent again; just as it seems certain she wouldn't say anything else, she adds* … and more. That I… can't put my finger on…
shadowbladeXIII at 9:04PM, May 11, 2017
(online)
MB:*continues the drawing* and that doesn't bother you at all?
the fact that something is*looks and see someone headed over* ah good*receives a flask and drinks it down then finishes up the drawing and puts away the chalk* ok, I think we are just about ready to open a body.

*in the training room there were various dummies and other practice things*

Nene: here we are your new practice room! I figured you would need it for going to bigger spells.
picosux224 at 11:33PM, May 11, 2017
(offline)
*Pico looked around seeing a magical circle on the ground his weapons hanging on the wall.and much more.
Pico:Nene you did all this?
Nene:well i ownly designed it. Jasmine was the 1 that built all this.
Pico:*Pico smiled at his best friend*seriously you're both really amazing.*hearing that made Nene blush lightly*
Jasmine:Nene your heart rate seems to have gone up.
Nene:shh!
Pico:now lets see what i can do here.*the red fox places a hand on the magical circle making it glow*yeah i see…this room is filled with magical energy.*he then smirked as his eyes glowed yellow. his fur changed to colour silver and his hand was glowing showing the same arcane symbol*so what should i practice with first?…my elemental spells i guess.*he then placed his hand on the ground which summoned a rocky golem*ok big guy lets put you to the test! ARCANE FLAME!!!*he shot a fireball out of his hand but as it hit the fireball had no effect*
Golem:gwah!!!*the creature threw a rock but Pico kicked it crushing it*
Pico:time for you to chill! ARCANE FREEZE!!*a small blizzard escaped his hands making the Golems feet turn to ice.* *but the Golems arms detach from its body as they try to hit Pico but he jumped out of the way*phew that was close.ok Rocky time to end this! ARCANE THUNDER!!!*he shot a bolt of lightning at the Golems feet the melting ice mixed with the electricity did a bit of damage as its chest cracked up showing the Golems core*
Jasmine:the Golems weak point has been detected.*Pico smirked as he used 1 hand to create a aura sphere*
Pico:AURA SPHERE!!!*the ball of energy vaporized the core making the rocks fall to the ground* *he then reverted back to normal*
last edited on May 12, 2017 3:53AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:21PM, May 14, 2017
(online)
Nene: nice work there pico!*pecks him on the cheek* look at you no fatigue whatsoever after all that.

*back at the shed*

MB: *stares over the body*…*raises his hand and then puts it down*…You know I just remembered, I have no training for this. Can we get a real professional in here? someone please who knows what they are doing? Cause uh, I don't know the first thing about these kind of things.*pulls up stone* and speaks into it* we'll have someone down here in an hour or so. On the plus side I've proofed the shed for any dangers.

picosux224 at 1:27AM, May 15, 2017
(offline)
Pico:*Pico sratched his cheek as he blushed lightly*yeah well you know what they say.practice makes perfect.*Pico smiled as he continued to look around his training area*(they did all this for me…)
Bio Pico:(you should do something in return.)
Pico:(i guess i could get a movie for us to watch or something.)
Dark Pico:(who cares? we got a free training area)
Bio Pico:(oh stop acting like a tough guy you softy.especially since you like her the most)*Pico facepalmed*
Pico:(guys she can hear you…they are mentally linked to us remember?)
Dark Pico:(what no privacy?)
Pico:(considering i share my mind with you no there isn't any.)*Nene smiled as she heard Pico argue with himself*whatever.
Jasmine:hmm?
Pico:how about we do something else? i don't want the 2 of you getting bored by watching me train all day.
last edited on May 15, 2017 5:07AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:54PM, May 15, 2017
(online)
Nene: well, we could always see how the others are doing.

Jasmine: or perhaps you two can spar with your magics?

Nene: well, yeha but I don't know if pico is ready for someone like me.
I mean, he's still not at full power.

Jasmine: did you not just say he was able to beat the golems with no sweat?

Nene: well yeha, but-

Jasmine: then surly you two will be a match for each other.*looks to pico* Master, what say you?

*in the shed*

*A doctor, robotist and clown walk in*

MB:
ok that's great I think we are set. Now we can finally get to work on this body *hits record on every camera* now, we can begin this.

picosux224 at 12:36AM, May 16, 2017
(offline)
Pico:*the red fox put his thumb and index finger on his chin as he thought about it*well…yeah but thats why im doing this in the first place.
Dark Pico:(i wouldn't mind proving her wrong myself.thinking that she's is more powerful then me-er us…)
Pico:alright.but ownly if Nene wants to.(the thing is i don't want to hurt her…)
Nene:ok…*she smile and nods*lets go! they then walked until they were at the circle.CHAIN LIGHTNING!*lightning shot out of her hands making Pico jump up into the air.but said lightning followed him*
Pico:WHIRLWIND SPIN!!*the mobian created a shield of wind which absorbed the electricity* ARCANE WHIRLPOOL!*he then summoned water from the ground making Nene cling to a wall* don't forget Nene…i may have taught you everything you know about magic but not everything i know.
last edited on May 16, 2017 5:19AM
SnowTheHedgehog at 4:27PM, May 16, 2017
(online)
The autopsy began. From the start, Valary stared on unblinking; soon, she shook her head time and time again and her eyes filled with tears. Other than an occasional sniffle, no sound could be heard from her however. And the more questions were answered, the more questions arose. From Shadowblade's files, this, by all means, was Rheinheim. His dentals matched. The body possessed all organs and bone structure required, everything was in the right place. Chemical evaluation showed not only was this real flesh in front of, it showed traces of something… undefinable. Magic was the quickest and most obvious explanation; even that checked out, with the professor's recent ‘apotheosis’. Not only was something else wrong with it though. It wasn't even the oddest thing…

Morphlade: … So you're telling me that this body is 3 hours old? And his brain has been dead before he blew himself up?
Clown: *nods and honks his horn twice*
Morphblade: Are you shitting me? … Also, why did I have to find all that out by asking ‘Yes’ and ‘No’ questions?
Clown: *says and does nothing*
Morphblade: *facepalm* Can any of you talk?!
Clown: *shakes his head and honks once*
Morphblade; Well… Goof to know, I guess. So what all does that mean?
Clown: *says and does nothing*
Morphblade: … *sigh* Is this a clone?
Val: It's not real, that much I know.
Clown: *looks at robotist, who looks at doctor; doctor shrugs, robotist shrugs and nods, clown shrugs, nods and honks twice*
Morphblde: And how did he create such a perfect carbon copy of himself? *before anybody could answer, a heart stopping scream echoes forth from within the forest*
Nice: *has been securing the area with her troop; she now swiftly soars up into the air* Shy, back me up! Nerd club, *she addresses the others* Weapons up, move fast, keep cover!
Jon: *watches, mouth agape* But I just started eating lunch!
Nice: *scowls, darts down to land next to him, grabs his sandwich and chucks it full force towards the woods; it disintegrates and scatters all over a tree* There it is; go get it! MOVE! (Captain always knows how to bring out the best in people. *sigh*)

It doesn't take long until they found them - more specifically, her. Cynthia ran, stumbled and eventually fell right into their arms, pale as a ghost, hardly able to carry herself at all; she barely managed to relay the info to them. After calling in backup via radio, in a team-within-the-team effort, Shy and Nice flew and carried her back to the clearing, not without ordering the troop to continue scouring the area for Claire. They set her down in front of Morphblade, and she brought out just quivering, mortified, weak sentence.

Cynthia: Claire… Claire has been abducted!
last edited on May 16, 2017 4:29PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:14PM, May 16, 2017
(online)
Nene: and you need to remember, Im the one who retaught you how to use the stuff so I know all of your tells! *melts it with fire and conjures a fireball*

*In the shed*

Morphblade:…*pulls out the gem* Code: Double black. All in the area the Claire has been abducted. This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill. GeT hEr BaCk. NoW. *walks out passing the wolf without a glance*

Doctor: sir what about her?*gets passed up and is met with a gaze filled with a simple understanding*…*looks to cynthia* Are you alright? does anything feel broken? What exactly happened out there?

Clown: *Honk*

MB: *vanishes running out* I need details. readings, destruction of foliage sightings of a body either whole or mangled, chem traces, spell casting.*leaps and pulls out his Polearm getting a good view*

*elsewhere*

Man in Hood 1: Sir it is finished. Alternative means have been delayed.
blame has been promptly placed.

Man in Hood 3: good. and the Vampires?

Man in Hood 2: already chasing any abomination they see. They will be no aid to Zot especially after what you did to the middleman to the two.

Man in Hood 3:
Then everything falls into place…well almost. Gentlemen, if you excuse me for a moment. *a black rift appears* There is something I need.*walks through it and vainshes portal included*

*elsewhere in a place beyond the space and beyond the time*

Man in White:
you think he would make the place more homely seeing how he has power cosmos flowing through him.

Torvek:what do you expect with a mind like his?

Man in White:
Something less simple. So, where is he?

Torvek: He doesn't need a form. After all his logic is that he doesn't really exist in our world or in any other. So why need form outside of when he is actually needed or when it is outside his hand?

Man in White: hmm…*stays quite for a moment* Hello?! I would like to speak to the god of this void!

last edited on May 16, 2017 9:23PM
picosux224 at 1:09AM, May 17, 2017
(offline)
Pico:whoa!*she fired the fireball at Pico but he backflipped out of the way*HAH!!!*he fired multiple auraspheres making Nene jump out of the way but 1 hit her arm*
Nene:ugh!*she then conjured up rocks and threw them but Pico kicked them and shot another blizzard spell freezing Nenes feet and arms solid*
Pico:heh.
Nene:p-Pico! a-a little c-cold don't you think?
Pico:oh come on! you already saw me do it earlier you should of been prepared.*he then smirked as he raised a eyebrow*just stay still i got this.*he then melted the ice with a fire spell*sorry about that…i honestly thought you were gonna dodge it.*he then looked around*
Nene:Pico…?
Pico:hold that thought.*as Nene blinked he vanished and as he reappeared Nene had a blanket wrapped around her*
Nene:Pico its ok im fine.
Pico:you are freezing im just trying to prevent-
Nene:ACHOOO!!!*to Nenes surprise her sneeze pushed Pico back into a wall*
Pico:that…trying to prevent that.
last edited on May 18, 2017 12:48AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:54AM, May 18, 2017
(online)
Nene: oh! um sorry. heh heh.*goes to get him out of the wall* Thanks again for the blanket.

Jasmnie: How exactly were you able to push him back like that?

Nene: well I was gonna cast something else, but that happened instead.
picosux224 at 5:34PM, May 18, 2017
(offline)
Pico:phew its a good thing you didn't catch a cold.
Nene:why is that?
Pico:when sick magical users or even elemental creatures have side effects like-
Nene:ACHOO!!!!
Jasmine:oh my…*Pico blinked as Nene sneezed out a fireball making Picos face be covered in soot*
Pico:…unintentional spell casting.sigh*to Nenes surprise Pico picked her up bridal style causing her to blush. he then brang her to the livingroom where Trigger and Max were sitting*
Nene:p-Pico!
Pico:im gonna make you some soup just relax.
*both dog and robot looked at each other in confusion*
Trigger:so…
Nene:i caught a cold.*Nene moved her head to look at the kitchen watching Pico making Chicken soup as he whistled to himself. this confuses Jasmine.*
Jasmine:why won't master let me make the soup.
Nene:its something we used to do when we were younger if he was sick id take care of him and vise-AHHCHHOOO! verser.*the sneeze surprised the robot and dog as Trigger was covered in ice*sorry..
Trigger:ugh!…its fine i can just heat my systems up.
Pico:who wants some sou-uh…
Trigger:don't ask..*he then placed the bowl on her lap*
Nene:thank you.*she then peck his cheek*
Pico:hey don't mention it after all you would do the same for me.

last edited on May 18, 2017 7:07PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:44PM, May 18, 2017
(online)
Nene: *takes a few spoonfuls*…delicious.
thank you again for the soup.

*at which point a knock could be heard on the door*

Jasmine: I'll get it.*opens the door to find cole*

Cole: Son, we have an emergency and are needed.

picosux224 at 1:36AM, May 19, 2017
(offline)
Pico:dang really?…ok lets go you can explain everything to me on the way.*he then looked at Jasmine* Jasmine-
Jasmine:don't worry about Nene master i,ll take good care of her now go.
Pico:*Pico nods.he then grabbed Trigger and started running*so what is it this time? a invasion? a well planned out attack?
Trigger:or did something blow up somewhere downstairs again?
SnowTheHedgehog at 2:55PM, May 19, 2017
(online)
Cynthia: *still quivering and gasping* I… I think I'm alright. My ankle hurts a little, but it's okay… B-but Claire! She's… That, that… huge thing, it… it was terrifying, and it just… t-took her! And- *freezes solid all of a sudden; her eyes unfocus into nowhere; slowly, she turns her head by a mere inch towards where Morphblade passed her; an entirely new kind of dread fills her and her fur stand up top to toe* … Who… was… that? *but instead of words, only a falsetto whimpering excapes her lips*
Val: *stares out the door after Morphblade* (Why her and not me?) *the ridiculousness of that thought strikes her speechless*
shadowbladeXIII at 6:28PM, May 20, 2017
(online)
Cole: Worse. Much worse. Claire has been nabbed by opposing forces. MB wants a lock down of the tower top to bottom, a secure perimeter and the abductor found. We have only had the tower reinforced and other areas secured.

*In the shed*

Doctor: *expression changes to intrigue and confusion* who, Morphblade?*alludes to the now gone figure* He's our boss's body double. He's going to help find the thing that took Claire and end it.

*elsewhere in a room whiter than Vanilla ice time is frozen with 2 figures talking*

Man in White: So you aren't coming back?

Ink: not unless the plot demands it or the big guy upstairs wants me to.
sorry to pop the “C story” here.

Man in White: and these two…*motions to torvek and Rhiannon*

Ink: also will be in this space. away from all this crazy ho-ha. best you forget them for now till otherwise.

Man in White: ok and my problem will be…

Ink: taken care of. worry not.

Man in White: alright then. thanks for your time.

Ink: no problem odd threatening figment of this reality.

*walks back through portal to Dimension S*

Man in White: well that was simpler than expected.
picosux224 at 7:42PM, May 20, 2017
(offline)
Pico:they got Claire?!…Trigger i want a quick scan of this tower check for any unfamiliar life signatures go from top to bottom. use my nanobots if you have too no 1 leaves the tower.
Trigger:SCANNING!…*Trigger lands on Picos head*
Pico:im gonna move on ahead and track down Claires aura.*he then looked at his father as his eyes glowed yellow*lets go!
Cole:right!*as they ran Pico closed his eyes trying to find Claires aura*
Dark Pico:(this is going to be tricky there are 100,s of people in this building.)
Pico:(i,ll just have to narrow it down!)
last edited on May 22, 2017 12:35AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon