rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
shadowbladeXIII at 6:46AM, May 22, 2017
(online)
Cole: Son don't forget your looking for 2 auras. possibly 3. One being the kidnapper and 2 being Claire and her “creature”. Also, according to reports they were last seen outside. So we might have to widen the search beyond the tower.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 1:51PM, May 22, 2017
(offline)
Pico:ok!*they then ran outside*
Trigger:accessing satellite….Claire detected.
Pico:where?!
Trigger:south west of current location.*Pico closed his eyes as he focused on that area until- he heard a familiar voice swearing*that's her alright…(man she swears worse then a sailor.)*he then ran in that direction as he picked up more speed making Cole did the same*(i am not lettting them steal my friend!)
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
SnowTheHedgehog at 4:34PM, May 22, 2017
(online)
- But no matter how fast they went, the satellite's readings showed a bigger distance than before, and growing. To make matters worse, as if in response to Pico's attempts to track down Claire's aura, it suddenly seemingly ceased to exist, as if blocked by something. -

Rheinheim: *talking to Remus over the intercom of the already known chrome coloured, dart-like hypersonic airplane* "End don't you dare to drrop your aurra shrroud. Not even for an instant! I don't care zat you have concerns *he says the last word with a snark* about zis; if you sabotadge zis operration, you will meet ze same fate as Cynzia! Are we clear?! *without waiting for a response, he ends the call*
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
picosux224 at 11:53PM, May 23, 2017
(offline)
*this causes Pico to get angry*
Pico:damnit!*BAM! he punched a hole in a nearby tree*
Cole:they must be cloaking her somehow.
Pico:*he then recalled when he went to hell and fought demons*that hasn't stopped me before…how can we find someone when they aren't leaving a trail to follow?*he then kicked a nearby rock once again out of anger*

shadowbladeXIII at 6:41PM, May 25, 2017
(online)
Cole:…maybe there is a way to track him. just not by magical means.
picosux224 at 12:08AM, May 26, 2017
(offline)
Pico:hmm it seems to be our ownly option.*they then began to walk back to the tower*
Bio Pico:(but how can we track them that way?)
Pico:im not gonna lie it will be difficult unless Claire has a GPS Chip in her brain.
*Cole smiled in amusement*
Cole:well that would be 1 way to do it.
Trigger:oh please no tech is faster then me.*Pico raised a eyebrow at his little friend*
Pico:uh how old are you again?
Trigger:…
Dark Pico:(heh you might need to upgrade him before he starts to run on batteries)
shadowbladeXIII at 3:06PM, May 28, 2017
(online)
Trigger: anyway, maybe there is something in the reports or files. perhaps one of the teams in the field has noticed something.

*at that point a loud boom is heard off in the distance*

Trigger: and what was that?

Cole: if I had to guess, the boss just casted something to buy us time. come on, we need to find a solution to our problem.
picosux224 at 5:47PM, May 28, 2017
(offline)
Pico:hmm…i do have an idea.*Picos eyes glowed blue making Trigger summon a hologram of the planet*we can follow the unique energy trail Trigger detected before the satellite was Jammed.its coming from a jet of some kind the ownly problem is that the energy is very small its not much but its a start.

last edited on May 28, 2017 5:49PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:38PM, May 30, 2017
(online)
Cole: then let's find something that it can track it all.
picosux224 at 8:36PM, May 30, 2017
(offline)
Pico:*as they ran through the floors of the tower they eventually stopped as Pico opened a door they see a bunch of scientists talking so Pico pushed them out of the way*quick move! *as he ran to a nearby huge computer which Pico then began to type away as his eyes glowed blue*
???:what is the meaning of this?!
Cole:im sorry but this is a emergency.
Pico:Trigger send me the data now!
Trigger:TRANSFERRING!*the robot glowed as he sent the data to Zots tower making a blueprint of a mysterious looking plane appear on the top right of the screen*
Cole:Pico where did you learn to do all this?
Pico:when you are married to a robotics expert and dating what is basically data you kinda pick up a few things.*as Pico typed more small screens pop-up*
Cole:hmm? thats what we're looking for?*Pico looked at the last pop-up and then went back to typing*
Pico:yep.the others are reports and satellite camera shots of the same plane.the blurry 1 in the middle if i isolate it like so…*the picture unpixulate showing the driver and something covered in the back*
shadowbladeXIII at 11:08AM, May 31, 2017
(online)
Trigger: Decoding increasing to higher resolution.

Cole:so how long will this take?

Trigger: not very…hm?

Cole: what's wrong?

Trigger: im picking up a signature…It's different yet similar.

Cole: that makes no sense.

Trigger:*ping* there's another…*ping*and another *multiple pings* they're everywhere. Also, im losing the signal.

Cole: I detect no presences…hold on. there is something.
picosux224 at 2:39PM, May 31, 2017
(offline)
*Picos ear twitched as he felt something too but that didn't stop him as he continued to type until-*
Pico:and done! i don't understand why i feel more energies but its a possibility that he could be trying to make us lose his trail so i did this.*Pico smirked as they heard a loud noise coming from the computer which then a rectangle piece a paper came out of the fax machine*a map with several coordinates from the location that specific plane has been.we just gotta follow its flight patterns and we will be able to find Claire.
shadowbladeXIII at 10:06PM, June 1, 2017
(online)
Cole: that's wonderful son! (I have no idea what that means but if it gets the job done and makes the world safer then im fine with it) anyway we should probably get rid of whatever is setting off the reading we're feeling right now…heh. its funny it feels like all of them are merging and- …its gone.

Trigger: what do you mean. things just don't up and vanish.

Cole: I can't explain it. but it began to merge, the popped out of existence. scary thing is, where ever it was merging felt like it was near here.
picosux224 at 3:19AM, June 2, 2017
(offline)
Pico:should we investigate it? i mean it could be a trap.
Trigger:a obvious 1 at that.
shadowbladeXIII at 4:23PM, June 2, 2017
(online)
Cole: true…but who else would? the tower is already busy tracking the creature, and everyone else is positioned incase of attack. Plus, I think we can handle ourselves. Between us, we should have no problem.
picosux224 at 5:13PM, June 2, 2017
(offline)
Pico:then we got no time to lose! lets move!*Pico grabbed Trigger as they ran following the energy*
Dark Pico:(hopefully this isn't some wild goose chase)
Pico:(like dad said this is our best option)*as they ran the energy felt stronger and stronger*
shadowbladeXIII at 5:41AM, June 4, 2017
(online)
*eventually after wading through some blood they ended up at the top of the tower where the source was emmiting*

Cole:*squeezing out his scarf* someone should really look into that. (definitely going to need a shower.)
picosux224 at 1:34PM, June 4, 2017
(offline)
Pico:its a good thing you have red quills then.*Pico just like before was clinging to the wall*its too bad you aren't much of a climber.*he then jumped down*ok lets go.Trigger in case of hostility activate defense protocol 0. 0.1. 0. 5.
Trigger:ACTIVATING…*Pico and Cole was now covered by a invisible shielding*
Pico:good now lets get to the bottom of this.*Pico then looked ahead*(dads right its just ahead)
shadowbladeXIII at 7:28PM, June 5, 2017
(online)
*they began to look around and then up. something dropped down. no face could be made out but the garb looked like a tattered cloak with no limbs present except for an odd choice for foot ware*

Cole:…(its wearing sneakers?) who are you, how did you get up here and what do you want.

???:…*points as a portal opens and starts walking forward*

Cole: stay right where you are! *gets ready*

:???*looks to cole and then trigger he then gazes at pico and stops it then inhales and in an eerie voice speaks*…you aren't going to win the way you are now.
picosux224 at 8:46PM, June 5, 2017
(offline)
*Pico stared at the mysterious figure as he tried to feel his energy*
Pico:(his exerting so much magical pressure..)*Pico sighed as he put his arm out conjuring his sword*you heard the hedgehog! you are not going anywhere!
???:i did try to warn you both.
Pico:Trigger just incase things head south get a healer on standby
Trigger:right.
Cole:(i never seen Pico so calm and collected.his usually rash like..well me.)*Pico then point his sword at mysterious robed creatures direction*
Pico:this is your last chance.step away from the portal or deal with us.
???:*Cole charged at the mysterious person but he was kicked out of the way*
Pico:dad! grr…*his eyes were now blue as his fur changed colour as well as his body being enveloped in his aura*you'll pay for that.*Pico swung his weapon but the creature easily dodge.it then tried to kick him but the fox blocked with his sword with 1 hand and made a megabuster with his other hand and fired but as the blast ended it had no effect*the hell!?
???:you are a odd Mobian…
Pico:you'll see soon enough that i won't give up so easily.*he then clapped his hands as his blue aura went orange*pyrokenetic charge! heatwave!*he then fired a beam of flames but the mysterious figure jumped out of the way*
last edited on June 6, 2017 2:46PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:26PM, June 6, 2017
(online)
???:you have magic too. you have increased your interest to me. I have learned something new about you little mobian. however, as I have said you will not win this. *throws him into a conditioning unit* All 5 of you stand no chance against me. I will make you an offer. let me leave and I won't put you all in the infirmary.

Bio: (did he say 5? can he feel us!?)

DP:focus! he's planning something.

Cole: no dice. *gets back up and conjures a fireball throwing it at the creature*

???:*stands there and as it nears gets adsorbed* I warned you.
*looks to cole and with blinding speed cements him into a wall* and as for you…*holds his hand out towards pico* combust. *Fire envelopes pico almost consuming him if not for the layers of aura and shield trigger put up. Instead the impact he took was mostly force and grounded him. it was possible that there was internal damage, how much was done though is unknown*

Cole:*slipping in and out of consciousness* (…not good. have to stay awake have to do…something)*gets up slowly*

???:…robot, you care for these people, yes? then I will make the same offer. Let me leave, and give them aid. The next blow could be fatal for them and I doubt you can bring people back to life.
picosux224 at 2:09AM, June 7, 2017
(offline)
Trigger:i…
Pico:gah!*the mobian clenched his gut in pain as the creatures eyes glowed causing Pico more internal pain.*
Cole:Pico!
???:well?
Trigger:just go.*the creature walked through the portal making it close*Pico! *he flew towards him*
Pico:get…mother ugh.*he then fainted*
last edited on June 7, 2017 7:25AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:43PM, June 7, 2017
(online)
*for a time there was darkness and uncertainty in his own head then a voice could be heard*

Bio:..o…Pico! hey bud get up!

DP: yeesh he looks bad.

Bio: we all look bad. the attack, I don't even know what that was.

DP: hold on I think he's stirring…

Bio: I didn't even know we could be affected in our head. its illogical!

*on the outside much was being done while now slowly becoming stable other things needed to be done he was rushed to the 7th floor for immediate treatment his father following suit*

picosux224 at 9:14PM, June 7, 2017
(offline)
Pico:groan! man i feel like i was hit by a 50ft truck?*he then looked at Bio and Dark in confusion as he blinked*dangit if im with you 2 that means im knockedout…*Pico then sighed as he paced back and fourth*that thing must be very powerful.
Bio:it still doesn't make logical sense.
Pico:the atack was magical it's not suppose to make sense*Pico using his imagination created a chair behind himself before sitting*so what's happening to my body?
Bio:you are currently being taken through the 7th floor.
Pico:good that means i,ll be able wake up eventually…what did that thing do to me before i passed out?*Bio made a screen appear showing what happened*…i barely survived.hmm we might not be dealing with a normal person.
*meanwhile being mentally/emotionally connected Mia being the closest felt Pico and as she was walking to deliver her latest device saw Cole running*
Mia:(oh theres Picos father i won-)what the hell!? she noticed the damaged mobian and her husband who was twitching in pain.Trigger was ontop of Pico.so she ran to them*Cole what happened?!
last edited on June 7, 2017 10:08PM
shadowbladeXIII at 12:03PM, June 8, 2017
(online)
DP: it might not have been human at all. speaking of what did it all do?

Bio: well…*pulls up a diagram of them in an operation style board* well there's the broken bones, internal bleeding, I think one of our lungs our punctured and our heart looks like a tomato.

DP: yeesh. how are we still alive?

Bio: well the good news is I believe Jasmine's machines are still inside us and stopped the bleeding, fixed the lung, and cleaning up any bone fragments that could make things worse. the bad news is, we need blood, there's still lots of work to be done and damage only magic can fix.

DP:did it do anything good?

*looks over Mia noting that she looks more dressed for bed instead of work*
Cole: its complicated look you should probably go and drop that off and-

Mia:*dashes right past him and heads straight intothe medical ward.*

Cole: or you can go and learn for yourself.
last edited on June 8, 2017 3:16PM
picosux224 at 4:42PM, June 8, 2017
(offline)
Pico:as long as im not covered in stitches or loosing a limb at the end of this i- wait full screen that 1!*as Bio made a screen enlarge Pico watched as he saw Mia with tears in her eyes*
Mia:Pico!
Pico:Mia…
DP:ugh! what you should worry about is who or what that thing is.
Bio:being connected with Trigger i was able to do a biometric scan but…it came off with nothing like it wasn't really there.
DP:weird.
Pico:can i make contact with Mia?
Bio:your mind is still a bit in shock so it would take minutes or hours unless you are awake.
Pico:hmm…
*outside Picos mind as they operated on him Mia placed her hand on Picos making him smile as he squeezed her hand*
Mia:huh?
shadowbladeXIII at 6:57AM, June 9, 2017
(online)
Mia: (he's still in there. My love, please hang on!)*holds his hand with both of hers*

*back in the head of pico*

Bio: ok, ok. I think we might be stable enough to try and reach her…

DP: what?! but its only been a few minutes!

Bio: the time here is different than outside. ever get lost in a thought?

DP:hm.
picosux224 at 5:34PM, June 9, 2017
(offline)
Pico yeah like when you dream.it feels like minutes or seconds even though its been hours…funny how that works.
DP:yeah yeah whatever…*what felt like a few minutes later*
Pico:GASP!*the mobian woke up and breathed heavily*ugh what happened?
Mia/Trigger:Pico!*Mia and Trigger hugged him catching him off guard*
Pico:woah! oh right that thing escaped…whatever it was.it didn't hurt anyone else did it?
Trigger:no he left after you passed out.
Pico:thats a relief.
shadowbladeXIII at 7:09PM, June 9, 2017
(online)
Mia:*hugs Pico* are you ok? what happened? you're going to be fine, right?*tears begin to well up in her eyes*

picosux224 at 8:26PM, June 9, 2017
(offline)
Pico:hey…*Pico wiped a tear from her eye*it wouldn't be me if i didn't survive from a deadly injury. but uh that reminds me…*he looked himself over their wasn't any physical damage unluckily he did have a scar on his stomach*…huh cool!! look at my scar!*he then smiled widely*
Trigger:sigh im just glad i don't have to worry about your sorry butt.
Pico:do me a favour don't say what happened to Jazz and Nene.Nene can be a bit overprotective and she needs her rest.and Jazz can worry too much.
Trigger:will do boss.*he then stood up making Mia hesitate*
Mia:you should take it easy.
Pico:i wasted enough time as it is Mia.we got work to do.
last edited on June 10, 2017 2:49PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon