rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
picosux224 at 12:17AM, June 23, 2017
(offline)
Pico:i don't really know but im willing to see what its capable of but right now-
Jill:we're back!*Jill and Zeta ran and saw Pico cloak reappear around him*woah Pico what's that?
Pico:this Cloak is gonna help me protect people and-urk*Pico clenched his head as a memory of him defendeing Jill from bullies when he was a kid appeared.then another 1 of him as a preteen as he was running on a treadmill with a few electrodes attached to his body as his adopted father wrote on a clipboard*
Jill:Pico!*hearing Jills voice made him snap back to reality as he looked confused*
Pico:sorry about that…heh*he then smiled at Jill*
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on June 24, 2017 6:40PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 8:43AM, June 25, 2017
(online)
- The scan yields nothing except a dense object roughly the size of a fist on the doorstep. Suspecting a bomb, the bomb squad is called for and proceeds with utmost caution; it takes about forty minutes until finally, somebody dares open the door, only to find a rock enveloped in a crumpled piece of paper; somebody must have thrown it at the doorbell… A message is written on the paper: “On your roof.” -
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
shadowbladeXIII at 7:44PM, June 26, 2017
(online)
Jill: you alright Bro? you were staring into space for a bit.

*outside*

MB: *walks to the note looks it over and takes off running up the tower at tremendous speeds*

roberts: status on floor 13.

Elane: Doc is secure. nothing has gotten in or out of the room. However, he's getting more aggressive. The blood is beginning to move on its own and making it difficult to move in it. I have no idea why. R&D is looking into it.

Roberts: bossman is headed up. have the team on the 13th ready. outer ground doubled around shed area just in case.

Elane: understood.

*Elsewhere under a city 2 portals open up and meet*

Man in Robe: So, how did things go on your end?

???: it went well. the boy is focused on me at the moment, which I still feel is most unwise.

Man in Robe: it'll be fine. As for my end, the toy is working…for now, course he'll be arriving much later with his gift. That's twice the old man owes me. Course he'll be paying that back full when they are knocking on his door and he needs someone to block the monster. Now return to me, Everflame. Relieve me of the strain of the strife I am tainted with.

Everflame: *begins to burn brightly under the robes* If I must ask, what of the other 2? is it wise to use them like this?

Man in Robe: if I am to accomplish everything that is desired then I will expend every card in deck, my card included. I will burn those who exiled me, those whom tortured me, those whom ensnared me and those that removed me. Part of me regrets it for whom I have to hurt, however it is for the better. *whisks his hand as a flaming figure flies into him the guise dropping leaving the sneakers behind* Ahh….*exhales* that will do for now.*picks up sneakers and puts them on* using that power…it really puts a damper on you.*opens a portal* time to head back and wait.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on June 26, 2017 8:53PM
picosux224 at 9:01PM, June 26, 2017
(offline)
*Pico rubbed the back of his neck*
Pico:yeah.sorry my mind was…somewhere else.(oh great now i remembered the old man ran experiments on me…)
Nene:(Pico…)
Jill:are you sure?
Pico:yeah don't worry about me squirt.*Pico then smiled*well i still got work to do.
Jill:what are you doing?
Pico:im trying to figure out as welll as perfect a few spells…do you and Zeta want to help?
Jill:of course! i'll show you how great Greg and i are as a team.
last edited on June 26, 2017 9:03PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:24PM, June 27, 2017
(online)
Zeta: I will try to aid you how I can as well father. Though I will try not to hurt you.

Jill: See the two of us are more than ready for ya bro!*grow greg into a lion*
picosux224 at 12:16AM, June 28, 2017
(offline)
*Pico smiled as he walked a few feet away from the 2*
Pico:ok girls give me everything you got!
*Zeta fired multiple blasts from her pistols making Pico summon his aura which stopped them*
Jill:lets go Greg!
Greg:ROAR!!!*the lion shot fire from its mouth but Pico summoned his cloak and spun in circles making the flames vanish*aww come on you 2 you both can do better then that.
last edited on June 28, 2017 2:17AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:25AM, June 29, 2017
(online)
Jill: don't worry. I can do much better than that. Greg!

Greg: Roar!*turns Jill and it invisible*

Jill: let's see you dodge what's coming next.

*the room then goes silent*
picosux224 at 4:35PM, June 29, 2017
(offline)
*Pico smiled as he closed his eyes*
Pico:nice try sis but your aura is everywhere.*Pico then spoke in a unknown language as Greg swung his claw making the lion faze through him*i haven't used a spell from that book in awhile.
*Zeta then took out her lightsaber and set it to stun before she started to swing it but Pico ducked*make sure to watch out for Jill Zeta.
Zeta:yes father.*she then shot fire from her pistol*
Pico:pyrokenetic charge!!!*as his body glowed orange he absorbed the flame*
last edited on June 29, 2017 4:38PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:16PM, June 29, 2017
(online)
Jill:(Now!)*the invisibility falls on Jill and greg showing Greg with a ball of energy in his mouth and a bolt in her hand. the 2 then fire at pico in sync*
picosux224 at 11:03PM, June 29, 2017
(offline)
*Pico didn't have enough time to react as the spells hit him making dust appear around the room*
Jill:*gasps!*oh my gosh im sorry Pico! i thought tha-…his gone.*as the dust cleared Pico wasn't at the wall just leaving broken bricks in its place.and as Jill turned around-
Pico:boo!*Pico was hanging upside down his roof his face in front of jill scaring her*
Jill:h-hey! you big jerk!
:*Pico was grinning*
Pico:aww come on! you gotta admit that was funny.
Jill:funny huh?*she then smirked as she grabbed his shoulders*
Pico:…you wouldn't dare.
Jill:*her smirk turned into a evil grin*wouldn't i dear brother?
Pico:whoa!*she then pulled him making Pico fall to the ground*ow my back…
Nene:*Nene held in a giggle at Picos situation.*
SnowTheHedgehog at 3:15PM, July 1, 2017
(online)
- Having arrived on the roof, Morphblade finds a small, metallic disk with a simple button on it. With an uneasy shiver, he can't help but notice it is located exactly above where Doc lie just one level below. A note was stuck to it, written in neat, exactly spaced but old fashioned handwritten letters, however with perfect grammar and spelling adapted to modern standards. For some odd reason, it's written in German. A little lower on the paper though, there is another message; by word count and structure, it might be a translation of the German message. The fact the last line on both blocks of text are the exact same, Morphblade can rest assured it is… though that doesn't make him feel any better. -

»To whomever it might concern,

this recording may bring all of you joy, sorrow, anger or any emotion you might have. It is my hope however, that it causes you as much satisfaction as it has me.

My highest regards to you and yours,

Prof. Dr. Dr. Fritz-Albert Rheinheim«
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
shadowbladeXIII at 6:39AM, July 7, 2017
(online)
MB:…*speaks into gem* Rob. We are moving all time tables up. Now. Have those ready for going into doc's head. We need to get things done. Also, get me a squad up here to inspect this…thing.

*in the training room*
Jill: Sorry bro, ** helps him up but we really haven't stopped what we are doing yet. Which means*motions greg to come over* we have you. and if you get past us, there's still zeta.
picosux224 at 3:24PM, July 7, 2017
(offline)
Pico:*Pico smiled as he stretched*don't get too cocky.besides the whole point of this exercise was to test my defensive spells remember? it's not a contest…if it were id be winning.
*Jill Poked her tongue out at her Brother*
Jill:as if.Greg and i are a unstoppable team.
Pico:you don't have a A.I in your brain that can think 2 steps ahead of you and a demon that grants you more magical abilities.
Jill:wait you have what?
Pico:i,ll explain later.you did great im really proud of you 2.*Greg reverted back to a blonde kitten*
Greg:mew!
Pico:heh and you too greg.
shadowbladeXIII at 9:07PM, July 7, 2017
(online)
Jill: I try.*picks up greg*

Zeta: How was I, father? Did I do alright in aiding your training?
picosux224 at 4:20AM, July 8, 2017
(offline)
Pico:*Pico smiled as he did a thumbs-up*you did great Zeta im really proud of you.
Zeta:thank you father.
DP:(she did alright for a machine.)*they then walked out of the training room.as they did so Pico saw Jasmine still doing a checkup on her systems this causes the mobian to frown*
Jill:Pico?
Pico:…give me a second.*he then walked up to Jasmine*
Jasmine:master?…excuse me i still gotta run a few tests and-*to her surprise he hugged her*
Pico:see? this is what i always talk about.you have more heart then anyone. please stop over working your systems over a accident you'll ownly make me worry about you.
Jasmine:mas-…Pico.*she then hugged him*
shadowbladeXIII at 3:29PM, July 8, 2017
(online)
Jasmine:…I thank you for your confidence in me, but what am I to all of you if I can not perform my duties? What if I make another error and it gets you or anyone- *hears a ding*hm? It seems we have mail. its addressed to you Pico.

Jill: you get mail in you? how?*looks at her brother for an explanation*
last edited on July 8, 2017 4:05PM
picosux224 at 5:20PM, July 8, 2017
(offline)
Pico:*Pico smiled* its not that complicated Jasmine like Trigger can access the internet. because of this she is the ownly 1 i trust that can access my emails.
Jill:huh…
Pico:what did you expect kid Jasmine having a envelope inside her belly?
Jill:well….*Pico then took out a device from his pocket as a hologram appeared above it*
Pico:lets see spam. spam. spam. sp-oh…
Nene:Pico?
Pico:i gotta go! they're about to use Mias machine on Doc!*he then kissed Nene and Jasmine on the cheek as he head towards the front door*
Nene:be careful…
Pico:i,ll try. Zeta make sure Jill stays out of trouble.
Zeta:yes father.
Jill:hey!*he then ran out the door as fast as he could*
last edited on July 8, 2017 7:12PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:20PM, July 8, 2017
(online)
*down the hall a now cleaned up and properly dressed Mia stands outside the door*
Mia: *slightly nervous*(this is happening…oh dear. I really hope I didn't goof on anything.)*sees pico running down the hall and hugs him as soon as he gets there. she then proceeds to kiss him* Sorry for the short notice, sweetie. To be honest, I wasn't expecting this so soon myself.
picosux224 at 1:37AM, July 9, 2017
(offline)
*Pico raised a eyebrow at Mia as he immediately could tell somethings up*
Mia:what?
Pico:you are worrying over nothing you know that right?
Mia:but what if something malfunctions and everyone gets stuck inside Docs mind. or-*Pico placed his hands on Mias shoulders*
Pico:then we'll deal with it then. but as of right now Morphblade and the higher-ups trust you not just because of your skills but because they know you'll get the job done.they believe in you Mia…i- no we believe in you.
Mia:thanks Pico.
last edited on July 9, 2017 4:03AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:34AM, July 10, 2017
(online)
Mia: *once again, kisses him then parts smiling* Anyway we should probably get in there and meet up with the others going in. I have explain to everyone how we are going to do this.
SnowTheHedgehog at 5:49AM, July 10, 2017
(online)
- Testing concludes the holodrive is nothing more or less than what it pretends to be: a holodrive. -
picosux224 at 11:28AM, July 10, 2017
(offline)
*they then walked to said machine*
Pico:*whistles*so all we gotta do is attach that part connecting from Doc to our heads? like some sort of neuro mind transfer?*Mia blinked in confusion.*
Mia:yes actually.but their might be some after effects like-
Pico:1 of us might carry on his personality and or memories? i already carry 2 extra personalities so i should be fine.
DP:(hey….speaking of which what happens to us once his inside the crazy guy?)
Bio(we'll either have to follow him around or….take turns on his body while his gone)
DP:(grr im screwed either way.)
shadowbladeXIII at 7:26PM, July 10, 2017
(online)
MB:…Lock it up. I have to brief some people on what they need to do with doc.

*downstairs…*
Mia: well, it is a possibility, seeing how it bridges the user to the host, but that's only if anyone enters your mind. Im more concerned if he'll do anything to you in there. Doc's mind is an unknown labyrinth Pico, full of deception, lust, absurdities, and who knows what else. all of you might be in danger at all times so be alert, and remember you aren't alone on this matter.

Anita: Pico!!!*hugs from behind* Oh Im so glad you made it! Did you get assigned to help bring back Doc too?
picosux224 at 9:53PM, July 10, 2017
(offline)
*Pico turned around and smiled*
Pico:well if it isn't 1 of my favourite of the higher-ups.*he then hug her as well.as well as over protective mode as he fixed her hair*you bet i am.hows everything going on with you Anita? are you and your mom doing ok?
Anita:uh-huh.
Pico:thats good.
Anita:lets save Doc together!*she then grabbed both Mias and Picos hand as they walked*
*they then walked into the room making Pico whistled as he saw the device*so what now?
Mia:we have to wait for Morphblades instructions.
DP:(ugh i never liked following orders…say besides the shrimp holding onto your hand who else is joining the journey down the insane asylum?)
Pico:(since we're entering through his mind wouldn't that be up the asylum?.)
DP:(…not the point)
last edited on July 10, 2017 11:22PM
shadowbladeXIII at 12:58PM, July 11, 2017
(online)
MB: *walks in with a mix of people* alright let's get this over with. Since Kenneth is busy with a patient(and will not go anywhere near doc no matter how much we promise him) you 7 will be going into this man's mind and bring him back to reality. Any questions? *looks among them and points to a gray cat* yes Sam?

Sam: where is doc?

MB: in that chamber*points to a tube* it took 4 hours to lug him here. Now then, does anyone else have anything to ask?

picosux224 at 2:08PM, July 11, 2017
(offline)
*Pico looked at the tube then back at Morphblade.who in return noted the silence making him cough awkwardly*
DP:(no questions at all?)
Pico:(not really.i mean all we gotta do is avoid the dangerous obstacles and illusions.and if i do get tricked by 1 im sure 1 of you or even these guys will snap me out of it after all this is far from a 1 person job. although that doesn't mean it will be easy.)
shadowbladeXIII at 8:50PM, July 11, 2017
(online)
MB: alright then let's get you all hooked up and into Doc's mind!
picosux224 at 11:28PM, July 11, 2017
(offline)
*they all lay on separate tables near Doc as 1 by 1they attach a device to each of there heads*
Mia:be careful everyone and goodluck.*as she pushed a button everyone closed there eyes and as they opened they immediately felt chills as they looks around seeing nothing but darkness*
Pico:well this is as creepy as expected…everyone stay close.*he then made a aurasphere making the area around them bright up.* be careful we don't know what to expect.
Sam:who died and made you the boss?
*the mobian shrugged his shoulders*
Pico:no one i just can feel a strange energy and advice to be very careful.(ok now where do we go from here?)
last edited on July 12, 2017 12:40AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:08PM, July 12, 2017
(online)
*the group wandered around a bit till they began seeing things it started with math floating around, and colors concepts that just look and sound awful, lots of it not making sense then…*

Anita: hey look doors!

Sam:*looks down a general direction to see row after row virtually stretch on forever* that is a lot of doors. wonder where they lead all to? *looks at a very closely* they all look the identical.

Anita: Well we could try to open one. *motions to two of them* Jody. Richard. *Points to one* peer into that one.

*the two do so for a moment nothing happens then they immediately close the door both looking a mixture of pale and disgusted*

Jody:*tries to hold it together* I did not need to see that. I feel nauseous.

Richard: don't get sick in here! what if that makes Doc aware of us?!

Jody: at least we know if one can get sick in someone else's head.

Anita: So… not that door. got it. So should we go ahead or find something obvious, or try more doors?

last edited on July 12, 2017 7:28PM
picosux224 at 8:26PM, July 12, 2017
(offline)
*Pico looked around*
Pico:we go on ahead.if we find anything weird then we're getting closer.*as they did so the area was getting more creepy as weird spooky noises could be heard.and then all of a sudden-*
Anita:Pico what's that?*a giant gruesome monster was forming out of darkness*
Pico:crap Docs subconscious is already starting to notice us.which is both good and bad.
Sam:how is a giant monster walking towards us good?!
Pico:it mean we're on the right trail*the fox glowed as his blue cloak appeared around him*keep in mind everyone this might just be an illusion.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon