Help, Support and Suggestions

Comic page Date issue
Hayakain at 12:12AM, Dec. 18, 2013
(online)
You guys are probably already aware of this, but here goes anyway.
When one goes to add a page or pages, the set date is three days behind. HOWEVER, switching it to the correct day causes the comic page to not post to recently updated, nor does the page update appear on the comic, as though it were still on a delay. 
]
Check out www.hayakain.deviantart.com
OR www.furaffinity.net/user/hayakain/ for other works :D

ozoneocean at 7:20AM, Jan. 1, 2014
(online)
Thanks for that report Hayakian. I was aware of the delay date and also the lack of update notification but not that they might be connected.
ARe you saying that if you keep the update day delayed that it will show as being updated? That could be very helpful is working this out! :)

Hayakain at 11:31PM, Jan. 4, 2014
(online)
Ozone, thanks for the reply.
Last I attempted to delay the update for one day it did not update (I.E, show up on Recent nor on the comic itself) at the time delayed to. I will have to test this again to confirm.
]

ozoneocean at 12:54AM, Jan. 8, 2014
(online)
Any info would be a big help!

Hayakain at 10:42PM, Jan. 16, 2014
(online)
Just retested this. Changing the date to the day of or a day prior to the current date does not affect update showing up for everyone as normal, but setting it to a date after the current date causes it to not update when that day is reached, the page remains in a sort of ‘waiting in queue’ state despite having reached the appropriate date.
]

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved