Help, Support and Suggestions

Issue tracking?
irrevenant at 6:48PM, Jan. 13, 2014
(online)
Apologies if I already suggested this. 
Have you guys considered using full-fledged Web-based issue tracking software to keep track of issues, let people lodge bugs, etc.? 
I hear Redmine is good… 
ozoneocean at 2:31AM, Jan. 14, 2014
(online)
There's that Get Satisfaction on the left of every page…?
You've got some good sugestions on things irreverant, but we can't implenet much of that at all right now…
Would there be any technical administration tasks you could see yourself wanting to help out with though?
If so I would be hapy to have you along! Sortin out posts in the forums for example?

irrevenant at 3:38AM, Jan. 14, 2014
(online)
I don't know what technical administration tasks there are to be done, but I'm happy to help out with what I can.

I suggested an issue tracker mostly to make administration easier, help prioritise tasks, let users see how things are progressing so they didn't need to ask on the forums, upvote jobs they consider important, etc.  If it'd make your life harder rather than easier, disregard the idea. 

P.S. Everyone's getting my handle wrong lately. xD  It *is* a weird hybrid word.  Think “revenant” as in undead. :) 
ozoneocean at 5:17AM, Jan. 14, 2014
(online)
Most of the issues right now would be unadressable… but it is a great idea, yes. We have so very many bloody bugs, it's hard to keep tabs. T_T

We've talked before about trying to organise forums I think? In the comic subforum community project you work on? I could give you power to investigate that if you like. Let me know!
All you have to be aware of is to try and not delete things and don't put forum posts in the wrong places…
Anyway, let me know if you'd like to have a go at that! :)

irrevenant at 3:51AM, Jan. 15, 2014
(online)
Absolutely, that would be great, thank you!
ozoneocean wrote:
Most of the issues right now would be unadressable… but it is a great idea, yes. We have so very many bloody bugs, it's hard to keep tabs. T_T

We've talked before about trying to organise forums I think? In the comic subforum community project you work on? I could give you power to investigate that if you like. Let me know!
All you have to be aware of is to try and not delete things and don't put forum posts in the wrong places…
Anyway, let me know if you'd like to have a go at that! :)
ozoneocean at 8:41AM, Jan. 15, 2014
(online)
I've given you forum mod power so you can experiment and try and sort out the forums sections that you want. :)
Contact me at ozoneocean at yahoo dot com for login info and ask me for any help through there.
Once you get a handle on the way the forum managment works you can function as a technical mod there, trying to sort out any issues you find or moving posts that need to be moved etc. ^_^

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved