HA Characters

VILLAIN: JOD
AzuJOD at 5:37AM, Aug. 5, 2009
(online)
Ok, I present to you, Azumorph's arch nemesis:

Name: Julius Osmond Damme

Alias: JOD (sometimes known as Lord JOD)

Goal: Using his private army to steal any highly advanced or alien technology to become more rich and powerful.

Description: A power Armour wearing former mercenary who used his money to build his own private army, the Army of JOD.

Persona: JOD is a very smart man. He tries to avoid the common pitfalls other villains fall into (i.e. he's read the “Evil Overlord List” ). He has one of the lowest foil counts of all villains. He rarely kills, finding that his plots succeed more often if he lets the hero live and run away. He also values the lives of his own men, and will avenge any that are killed. Even though he has a private army, he not above fighting himself. His fights against Azumorph either consist of outsmarting each other or beating the snot out of each other.

Abilties: JOD has no superpowers, but wears a suit of powered armor with flight capabilities, and wields a pairs of guns, the All Purpose Rifle (APR), and All Purpose Pistol (APP), which can shoot a variety of differently ammo. He's also fond of using his “Sticky” Bombs.
His private army is fiercely loyal to him, because he actually treats them well!

Weakness/Flaw: Underneath all the armor, he is still an ordinary human.

Picture (with notes):
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o253/Azzamacazza/JODfull.png

Note: Yes, the “JOD” in my username is a reference to this character
Note 2: I'll work on a description for villain for the fanservice next. Here's a brief description:

Alias: Ms. Ari.

Description: A mad fashion designer, who uses genetic engineering and nanotechnology to rebuild people into her vision of beauty.
last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 2:14AM
AzuJOD at 6:14AM, Aug. 23, 2010
(online)
This is a post to let you know that I've made a few changes to JOD's design.

First, I'll repost the original:

AzuJOD
Picture (with notes):

And now the changes:

His new guns

His Jetpack

So yeah..
last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 2:16AM
LuchaCoffee at 1:55PM, Sept. 2, 2010
(online)
Hey Azu, I drew up JOD for fun :D

AzuJOD
This is a post to let you know that I've made a few changes to JOD's design.

First, I'll repost the original:

AzuJOD
Picture (with notes):

And now the changes:

His new guns

His Jetpack

So yeah..
I like my horror films like I love my burgers…Full of Cheese!!

last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 2:16AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon