LuchaCoffee at 10:58AM, May 9, 2011
(online)
Got brand new villains for us :D

Name: George Maxamillion
Alias: The Leech
Sex: Male
Height: 6'4
weight: 245lbs (In normal mode)

Info: George was an up and coming athelte in Wrestling for his college university, he also had the rich backings of his father to allow him every opportunity to suceed and make it in the world, unfortunately he decided that to win at all costs was better than honesty and began using strong steroid like pills which not only enhanced his strength and speed, but amplified his aggression, until he was kicked out of the university and was kicked out of his home by his father who didn't want a Junkie for a son, since that time he noticed the pills had a strange side effect, giving him strange mouth like holes on his hands, and that if he used them on people, he would sap their strength and increase his own, seeing this as a way to make him some money and to get his revenge, he donned a costume and named himself The Leech.

Powers: Leech like mouths on his palms allow him to suck the energy and strength of anyone he can get his hands on, allowing him to increase in strength and vitality.

Weakness: He is easily provoked and when he is in a blind rage he can attack almost anything.

colored design.

His hands showing the Leech teeth mouths

———————

Name: Amon-Set-Anu

Info: He was born in Ancient Egypt and was a powerful sorcerer who had schemes of power, offering his soul to the god of chaos Set he was given the power to turn into a ferocious beast with the power to descend the world into disorder, but through the strength of an unknown hero, he was defeated and buried alive, though because of his deal with Set he didn't die but merely sleeps.

Powers: Speed and agility, pretty strong, black magic

And yes he is a Werewolf Mummy :D
I like my horror films like I love my burgers…Full of Cheese!!

last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 2:56AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon