HA Characters

HERO: Monsieur Monkey by SUX
irrevenant at 5:56PM, Jan. 6, 2014
(online)
EDIT: This topic is split off from SUX's new characters thread at www.theduckwebcomics.com/forum/topic/175518/. Original text copied below:

SUX wrote at at 7:11PM, Jan. 1, 2014:
And finally my favorite Monsieur Monkey- once an ordinary monkey, he was enveloped in brain manipulation rays that heightened his intelligence.
Powers: Intellect, psychic ability and savant style martial arts and caporeia.

Irrevenant wrote atat 3:44PM, Jan. 2, 2014:
If Monsieur Monkey's enhancements are purely mental (ie. He's still physically a monkey, not some sort of monkey-human hybrid) then his proportions should be that of a monkey rather than a person. What sort of monkey is he, BTW?
irrevenant at 3:08AM, Jan. 5, 2014
Would you mind if I did fanart of some of your characters? I could use the practice. I'd particularly like to have a go at a Spider Monkey version of Monsieur Monkey
———–
Me too. That's what makes it such an interesting challenge! I'm also going to have to figure out how to draw fur… xD
sux wrote:
But yeah go right ahead, I'm just use to drawing humans that I'm still learning to draw animals hahah :P
last edited on Feb. 12, 2014 10:44PM
irrevenant at 12:41AM, Jan. 10, 2014
(online)
Here's my fanart for Monsieur Monkey. :) EDIT: Oops! I did him human-sized! xO Fixed now.

I wouldn't mind having a go at Stone Torch too, if you don't mind? I did a little bit of research and the Fire Deity of Samoa is female - there's just kind of a fascinating appeal in a young boy transforming into a large stone Samoan fire goddess. I can see some interesting interactions there…

I assume both the goddess and the child are active inside their communal body? I see her as being sort of above it all and aloof and him being very idealistic and passionate.

last edited on Feb. 12, 2014 10:22PM
LuchaCoffee at 5:56AM, May 4, 2014
(online)
We need to put him on the Wiki, once we kind of have a good origin for him.
I like my horror films like I love my burgers…Full of Cheese!!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon