HA General Discussion

Characters
Egg Comics at 4:53PM, Feb. 15, 2014
(offline)
How does one go about contributing a new character or two to future issues of HA?
AzuJOD at 6:08AM, Feb. 16, 2014
(online)
Make a topic or two in this forum, making sure you label it HERO or VILLAIN.

http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/forum/13077/
irrevenant at 2:58AM, Feb. 21, 2014
(online)
I love your art style, (Umm, what do we call you? ‘Egg’?).

Your character designs in Posthuman Condition and Back to Status Quo are pretty darn cool, too.

Looking forward to having ya on board. :)
LegendXp at 6:41PM, June 5, 2014
(online)
Is anyone allowed to reply to any thread? 'Cause I really like your Nth/Shard idea Irrevenant. Not to mention I have some amazing ideas as well. I'm assuming you need an image and an origin story?
EDIT: Also, What is the time limit on “bumping”/thread necromancy? I don't want to break any rules, especially since this is my first post and all.
last edited on June 5, 2014 6:43PM
ironhand at 2:40AM, June 6, 2014
(offline)
LegendXp wrote:
Is anyone allowed to reply to any thread? 'Cause I really like your Nth/Shard idea Irrevenant. Not to mention I have some amazing ideas as well. I'm assuming you need an image and an origin story?
EDIT: Also, What is the time limit on “bumping”/thread necromancy? I don't want to break any rules, especially since this is my first post and all.
As far as I'm aware, you can reply to anything whenever you want. It's all about creativity…if you see something you like, see if you can work something out! Welcome to the boards!
Stop looking at my signature and read my comics!!
irrevenant at 4:12PM, June 8, 2014
(online)
What Ironhand said. Unless you're bumping a thread just to bump it, don't worry about ‘necromancy’ - it's far more useful to have all the commentary on a topic within a single thread than spread all over the place.
And thank you, LegendXP. I like my idea too. xD

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon