Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Howdy-Do, Buckaroos
Sef at 5:53PM, March 29, 2014
(online)
Hello all,

Just wanted to drop a line and formally introduce myself to the community. After having spent a long time in the world of graphic design bringing the dreams of other people to life, I've finally taken the plunge of doing the same for myself with my own pet project, BREACH AND CLEAR. It's an idea I've been developing for a couple of years now, and I'm really excited to finally bring it to life. It's a work heavily influenced by cultural artifacts of the early nineties such as (in no particular order) Rob Liefeld, Super Nintendo, MTV's Liquid Television, Sci-Fi channel's Saturday Anime (Project AKO, Demon City, Armitage The third, etc.), and Heavy Metal magazine. It's big, and weird, and should only be read by cool people who like cool things.

I'm excited to be a part of The Duck - it looks like a fantastic venue for up-and-coming artists to network, and the community seems to be really vibrant and active. I look forward to doodle arting with all of you.

http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Breach_and_Clear/5455185/

- Sef!
last edited on March 29, 2014 6:02PM
mooneierah at 10:38PM, May 14, 2014
(online)
Hey Sef!
Awesome work. I can tell by your intro, above, that we share a few things. I grew up in the 80's and 90's. IOW I'm familiar with and was influenced by everything you mentioned. Anyway, can't wait to see where your creativity takes you! Welcome to the Duck!
(long time lurker…maybe one day that will change)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon