HA Characters

Fixing up the Wiki
LuchaCoffee at 6:00AM, May 4, 2014
(online)
I see there's quite a few characters that haven't been linked or worked on from the Wiki site. I'm actually going to be cleaning up the art on most of my characters and changing a few of their origin stories and looks. (Especially Kranov since he looks too close to Dr. Animo from Ben 10)
So I'll be doing that and I'll post up my designs for some of the heroes and villains that haven't been linked yet :)
I like my horror films like I love my burgers…Full of Cheese!!

irrevenant at 4:09AM, May 8, 2014
(online)
Sounds good, thank you. :)

Note thatupcoming characters have their own pages and are listed on the ‘Not yet appeared’category page, but we're only including links on the homepage to characters who have actually appeared in a HUniverse title. That might be why some of them aren't linked.

sux wrote:
I see there's quite a few characters that haven't been linked or worked on from the Wiki site. I'm actually going to be cleaning up the art on most of my characters and changing a few of their origin stories and looks. (Especially Kranov since he looks too close to Dr. Animo from Ben 10)
So I'll be doing that and I'll post up my designs for some of the heroes and villains that haven't been linked yet :)
LuchaCoffee at 3:52PM, May 8, 2014
(online)
That is true, And the good thing about them not appearing yet is that designs and origins can be changed and it won't hurt anything when they do appear.
I like my horror films like I love my burgers…Full of Cheese!!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon