Help, Support and Suggestions

What's getting better?
irrevenant at 7:55PM, July 5, 2014
(online)
I know you guys are constantly working on improving this site, and I wondered if there was a map somewhere of that progress?  It's far too easy to focus on the stuff that isn't quite there yet, and miss just how far we've come.  It'd be good to celebrate the wins. :)
Thanks.
ozoneocean at 8:33PM, July 9, 2014
(online)
The progress is really stop start, it's mainly about maintaince most of the time.
The best improvements I made were organisational- making new admins and organising people to do newsposts etc.

Till we get legal control of the site and money, we can't do too much else.

That's a good idea for a thread though!!

irrevenant at 8:46PM, Sept. 18, 2014
(online)
Following this up. 

Now that the site is community owned, it would be very cool to have a list of planned milestones and a list celebrating improvements when they've been implemented.

A thread would be okay, but personally I think “The duck is getting back on its feet, here's where we're going, and here's what we've already fixed” is an important enough subject to merit, say, its own wiki and a regular update on the community blog.

The community has slumped in recent years with all the technical issues and something like that would help a lot to start restoring confidence. 

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved