RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 12:32PM, Jan. 4, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:oh i'm doing alright.i've been keeping myself busy…ha ha ha.(the last thing i need is to tell her that i was on the couch for a week.)
Chi Chi:oh? and how about your job?
Brenton:*he then smiled widely*still teaching P.E
Chi Chi:see Goten? this is why i'm making you study so you can have a decent profession like your brothers.
Brenton:hahaha….*the demi-sayian rubbed the back of his head*(so Goten is studying now? heh poor guy.)*he then watched as Goten and his children ran off to play*don't you think you are forcing to much on Goten? i mean his not exactly a….academic….genius.*as he said those 2 words Chi Chi's red ki flared as she got angry* *gulps* nevermind.
Shallot:(why is he scared of his mother? she's a weakling.)

Sakura:lunchtime!! get it while its hot!
Brenton:alright!*as Sakura walked out she had a big plate of burgers which after he sat down he began to eat.*
Chi Chi:anything else going on?
Brenton:well… there is a tournament coming up that Sakura Shallot and i will enter i guess.
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on Jan. 5, 2018 4:22PM
shadowbladeXIII at 11:04AM, Jan. 6, 2018
(online)
Chi-chi: you haven't competed in some time. Are you sure you will be ok to do so?

Bardock: you don't have to worry grandma. Mom and Dad been working hard for this kind of thing.

Chi-chi: I just don't want him to let it get in the way of teaching is all.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 2:12PM, Jan. 6, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:*the demi-sayian rubbed the back of his head*aww come-on mom! that's why i asked for a day off in advance! trust me my class will be fine with a sub.
Shallot:if you ask me they probably were happy to get 1.*Brenton glared at Shallot*
Brenton:oh ha. ha. your a true comedian.
Sakura:(ugh here we go again…)no fighting in front of the kids.*the demi-sayian got up and began to stretch*
Brenton:those were great burgers Sakura i'm gonna spar in the forest.*he then walked out the door*
Sakura:have fun!*Goten and Bardock followed behind*
Bardock:wait for us dad!
Goten:yeah bro we want to go with you….Brenton?*the eldest of the demi-sayian was looking back at the corner of his eye*
Brenton:…fine. just do me a favour and don't look back.we're being watched.
Goten:what!?
Bardock:seriously?
Brenton:stay close.*they then head towards the forest*…move!*he then pushed Goten out of the way and got hit by a ki blast*
???:*a man in a brown cloak covering his green gi appeared*oops sorry about that i thought that was father..*the cloak fell off showing a white haired Sayian with spikes and horns on his face* *not to far away Fuu was watching*
Fuu:i can't completely trust Xicor but if he wants to kill Goku he has to kill the timepatroller first.

Goten:he does look a bit like dad…
Brenton:who the hell are you?
last edited on Jan. 20, 2018 5:56PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:38AM, Jan. 8, 2018
(online)
???: to tell you would ruin the surprise. Let's just say, im a big fan of your work. *several more ki blasts at him and goten*
picosux224 at 3:55PM, Jan. 8, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:(a big fan?…either he knows about me through hell or by the Timebreakers.)*he knocked a few ki blasts while Bardock hit the rest*
Bardock:are you alright Goten?
Goten:y-yeah.
Brenton:*the demi-sayian glared at him*well who or whatever you are you already made your first mistake.*Xicor smirked*
???:oh? do tell.
Brenton:1.you attacked me. and 2 you attacked my brother twice.*he then smirked*3 strikes and you are out pal.
*Xicors smirk turned very sadistic looking*
???:ha..hahahahaha!
Brenton:(well his insane.)*they then smirked at each other doing a stare down for a few seconds until-
???/Brenton:HAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!
*they started to power-up launching there ki towards the sky*
Goten:woah…
Brenton:Goten both you and Bardock should go home now…
Bardock:but da-
Brenton:this isn't up for debate!!*Bardock was startled by his father shouting*home now!!
Bardock:o-ok!*they then flew off but-*
???:you are all my pray!
Brenton:you woul-kids look out!*he then tried to save them but Bardock was hit* Bardock:guh!*Xicor kneed Brenton in the gut and slammed him in the back sending him towards the ground*
???:pfft! weak…and to think “they” had so much trouble with you.*the demi-sayian looked at his now twitching son as Goten tried to wake him up.this unsurprisingly caused Brenton to get angry*
Brenton:you…bastard.GWAHHHHHH!!!!!!*he started to power up out of anger showing his god ki as he turned into a supersayianblue*enjoy your last breath because now..I'M MAD!!!!!*he flew in and kicked Xicor in the gut and shot a powerful ki blast but Xicor vanished and as he reappeared he tried to hit him but he blocked by crossing his arms*
*Gohan flew in as he sensed the fight before hand and saw Bardock*
Gohan:Goten what happened!?
Goten:this freaky guy is attacking us.*Gohan looked up and he saw the anger in Brentons eyes*
last edited on Jan. 10, 2018 3:19AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:27AM, Jan. 9, 2018
(online)
Gohan: not good, your brother is furious. hang on, I'll help sort things out.*flies towards brenton*

???:*looks over* it seems we have a guest. *flings brenton to the ground and lands hard on him*
picosux224 at 2:26PM, Jan. 9, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:ugh!*he then spat out blood as Xicors foot was still on Brentons back*
Gohan:get off him now!*Gohan flew towards him making Xicor jump away from them*
Gohan:you ok Brenton?*the demi sayian while still enraged gave a death glare towards Xicor*try to calm down a bit.
Brenton:the bastard almost killed my son Gohan! you can't tell me you wouldn't feel the same way if he attacked Pan.
Gohan:…lets fight him together we'll have a higher chance of beating him this way.
???:heh you to Gohan? well today is my lucky day.
Gohan:*Gohan lifted Brenton up*who are you? what do you want from us!?
???:hmph all you need to know is that i want is to kill Goku.
Brenton:but why? your a clone like me right? there is no need for all of this!
???:that is where you are wrong.*Xicor flew in and kicked Brenton in the gut.he then tried to punch Gohan but he grabbed Xicors arm and tossed him over his back*
Brenton/Gohan:MASENKO HA!!!!!*the beams hit both sides of Xicor making a brief explosion. and as the dust cleared he vanished*
???:i figured if i kill you weaklings then “Father” won't hold back after losing his children.*he then appeared behind Gohan about to strike but-
Brenton:KAIOKEN!!!*Brenton now using SSBKaiokenx10 punched Xicor sending across the forest*you want a real fight then lets go freak…hey Gohan.
Gohan:uh yeah?
Brenton:can you still use the power the elder kai unlocked?
last edited on Jan. 10, 2018 4:01AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:50AM, Jan. 11, 2018
(online)
Gohan: Well, yeha…but Im kind of out of practice. *dodges several more blasts* Still its better to use that right now than nothing *powers up*
picosux224 at 3:07PM, Jan. 11, 2018
(offline)
*they then tried to attack Xicor at once but he easily blocked their attacks*
???:this is what your planet has to offer?
Brenton:oh shutup already!*he then fired multiple ki blasts which then surround him*
???:do you honestly think this old trick will hurt me?
Gohan:KA….ME….HA….ME….HA!!!!!!!!!!*using the distraction Gohan fired the strongest kamehamehawave he could muster pushing him into the hellzone grenade field making multiple explosions*did we….do it?
Brenton:……no.*suddenly a brief explosion of ki transcend towards the sky making a very hairy and powerful Xicor appear*supersayian4?
???:no say goodbye to your loved 1s because this is there last days on this planet!!*out of a rage he fired a ki blast at Goten but-
Bardock:Goten!*Bardock took the blast afterwards he….didn't move.*
Goten:Bardock!! wake-up!*Brenton not showing emotion slowly walked up to them now in his normal state*Brenton i'm sorry he-*Goten was surprised as Brenton put his hand on his brothers head. he then picked up his son and-*
Brenton:NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!*he then made a small crater with a punch to the ground*
Gohan:oh no! Goten get back now!!
???:heh now you see its…useless?*suddenly the whole planet was begining to shake violently*
Brenton:GRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*he then turned into a supersayian2 but he kept going*RAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!*suddenly lighting struck down around him until the pupils in his eyes vanish and his ssj2 body is surrounded with god ki*I AM….*as he walked he left a boot size crater on the ground surprising Goten*I AM….
*Sakura flew up towards the sky to see what was going on and saw Bardocks lifeless body and then the completely enraged Brenton*
Sakura:*gasps* oh no!
Brenton:I AM GONNA ENJOY KILLING YOU!!!!!
last edited on Jan. 11, 2018 5:20PM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:42PM, Jan. 11, 2018
(online)
???: My work here is done. (With the power you are generating now it'll tear this planet apart!)*grins* HAHAHAHA! Catch me if you can! if you'll survive that is! All units leave the pin has been pulled!*flies off*

Sakura: Wait, what did he just say now?! *looks up at the energy emitting off brenton* wow, that is huge.*powers up* Honey calm down! You're going to cause an eruption!
last edited on Jan. 11, 2018 9:31PM
picosux224 at 12:36AM, Jan. 12, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:*the demi-sayians god ki vanished but not his temper* GOD DAMNIT!!!!*he then punched the ground a tear went down his scar sided eye he then looked angry* after we wish Bardock back i don't care what anybody says i'm getting revenge.*he then flew off*
Sakura:Brenton! wait!!*he kept going until he wasn't in eye view.*
Shallot:the idiot has the right idea.
Sakura:*Sakura was startled*Shallot?! how long have you been here?
Shallot:what do you expect? i sensed the fight and watched from afar.now! what i understand is that they have been attacking him and you for awhile right? so…*she then smirked*id say it is about time we fight back.
*she then punched the air*
Sakura:you actually care?
Shallot:of course! no 1 messes with my punching bag but me.
*meanwhile not too far from WestCity Alex was flying his hoverbike and saw a angry Brenton with a Dragonball Radar in hand*
Alex:hey Brenton! whats…wrong?*before he finished his sentence the demi-sayian flew past him*(woah! he looks ticked…)
Brenton:(ok the first Dragonball is…here.)*he then landed in-between what looked like a bandit camp*
???:freeze!*CLICK! CLICK!. he was now surrounded by soldiers with AK,s*
Brenton:(the Radar said the Dragonball is right under my nose..)don't be morons. don't fire and you'll live.
shadowbladeXIII at 6:54AM, Jan. 12, 2018
(online)
Bandit: you come into our camp and want to tell us what to do!? Men waste this fool open fire!*proceeds to fire at him*
picosux224 at 2:04PM, Jan. 12, 2018
(offline)
*as they unloaded the gun until each 1 was empty each Bandit looked at their gun and then Brenton while sweatdropping*
Brenton:*sighs* look today hasn't been a fun day for me.all i am asking is for the damn Dragonball!!*the bandit flinched but then ran to 1 of the tents and brought out the 1 star ball giving it to the demi-sayian*good 1 down…6 to go.*he then vanish via instant transmission scaring the bandit. meanwhile in otherworld*

Bardock:so this King Kai guy is at the end of Snakeway? man Dads instant transmission would be helpful right about now.*he then flew off*

*back on Earth Brenton had already collected 4 Dragonballs*(the 4 star ball is here?)*he was now in what looked like a abandon military base*this place looks familiar but why.*he then accidentally knocked down a wall that had the Red Ribbon logo on it* this is the Red Ribbons base? well atleast its abandoned now where is that Dragonball?
???:you shouldn't be here.*as he turned around he saw a beautiful woman with long hair. a red and blue dress and RR logo labcoat. but what caught his attention was her blue eyes and the fact he couldn't sense her energy*
Brenton:i'm just searching for a Dragonball i'll be gone when i find it.
???:hmm…*she then looked around him*you'll be perfect!
Brenton:with what?
???:i need help with a experiment.can you please help me?
Brenton:uh sure i guess?*she then dragged him into what looked like a lab.it had blueprints taped to the wall and alot of machinary that Brenton couldn't understand.not to mention left over takeaway food boxes on her desk*(i guess she doesn't get out much…)oh by the way my name is Brenton.
last edited on Jan. 12, 2018 11:30PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:40PM, Jan. 12, 2018
(online)
???:*blinks* (wait, did he say brenton? probably just a coincidence. Still, can't give him my Identity though.) Nice to meet you Brenton. Folks call me Alice. Now, I need you to stand here its very important…no here. here? Ah, this is perplexing. Just hold this for now while I get something. *Puts a device in his hand and runs back*
picosux224 at 3:08AM, Jan. 13, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton looked at the device with a raised eyebrow*
Brenton:(maybe she's just a ex scientist like…Dr.Gero.)*that name still seems to make him angry for obvious reasons*(but then again her lack of ki is troubling even though she does seem nice)you right in there Alice?!
???:y-yes just a moment!*she then came back with another device as she started to set everything up*if you don't mind me asking you said you were looking for a Dragonball right? why is that?
*the demi-sayian clenched his free hand*
Brenton:….my son was killed by a monster so i'm gonna wish him back with the help of Shenron.
???:oh. i'm sorry…
Brenton:*the demi-sayian hid his temper with the best smile he could muster*its ok.anyway what are we doing with all this?*he then pointed at the device in his hand showing a confused yet intrigued look*
*meanwhile in otherworld not knowing where King Kais place is located Bardock was stumped.untill he saw a building on the side of Snakeway*

Bardock:this must be King Kais place.*he then floated down and knocked on the door.KNOCK! KNOCK!*hello? is this King Kais place?*who opened the door was a pretty blue skin woman with blonde hair wearing a Chinese dress*oh sorry but could you give me directions to King K-
???:*gasps* Princess Snake we have a guest!
Bardock:Princess who now?*she dragged him inside and closed the door*

last edited on Jan. 13, 2018 3:09AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:03AM, Jan. 15, 2018
(online)
???: What we are doing is building a device that can do many thing like for example analyze something. *begins to connect things to what Brenton is holding*

*back at snakeway…*

Princess Snake: a place where we can take care of all your needs. Welcome to the palace!

Bardock:
Well, that's great and all but I have to get going…

Princess snake:
oh? are you sure you can't stay for some food?

Bardock:…Well I am a lil hungry. I suppose some food can't hurt.
picosux224 at 1:20PM, Jan. 15, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:(kinda sounds like tech Alex has made over the years…makes me wonder.)that's cool i guess.i was honestly expecting that to be some robot activating remote or something but that's pretty cool to i guess.
???:sorry to disappoint.
Brenton:*they then started to fix up said machine until*so how does this thing even work-
Machine:SCANNING!
Brenton:gah!*boom! the demi-sayian being startled by the booming robot voice fell to the ground.the machine itself then scanned Brentons face*…ow.
???:*“Alice” ran up to Brenton and picked him up*i'm so sorry.*Brenton just smiled as he rubbed the back of his head*
Brenton:its cool the voice just startled me a-
???:SCAN COMPLETE!
Brenton:guh!*if it weren't for the scientist holding his arm he would of fallen again.*
???:RR secret project detected hello Bioclone000 codename:Goku2 was said to be a failed experiment due to almost blowing up the lab on activation and escaping.*suddenly a long piece of paper escaped the machine so the scientist read it*
???: that means your not him but his clone….
Brenton:*the demi-sayian smiled as he decided to make a joke*so..is this going on my permanent record?
???:oh ha. ha.*she then playfully poked his arm*
Brenton:heh but yeah i'm a clone.not that it really matters.*he then smiled widely as he put both arms behind his head*
*back at Snakeway Bardock was sitting down and stuffing his face as Princess Snake watched*

Bardock:(as nice as her hospitality is something creepily familiar about her name…didn't Grandpa mention something about a…oh no.)uh thank you for the food but i really should be going to King Kais.*he then flew out of the house but as he did-a giant snake was chasing him*i knew it!
Princess Snake:clever boy it took the last guy hours before he escaped us but unlike him you'll be on the menu!

last edited on Jan. 16, 2018 4:51AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:27PM, Jan. 17, 2018
(online)
???: (it does. this is big.) Well it doesn't have to. You are who you are after all. Anyway aside from helping me so suddenly, what brings you here exactly?

*back on snake way*

Bardock: *flying away* get away you crazy snake!

Princess Snake: I won't rest till I get my meal! I've been starving for ages!!!
picosux224 at 8:07PM, Jan. 17, 2018
(offline)
Bardock:then chew on this!!! KAMEHAMEHA!!!!*as he fired said beam at the giant snake it knocked the creature out and sent Bardock on a heavy little planet*ugh my everything…
King Kai:you alright kid?
*back on Earth*
Brenton:oh right.*he then looked around her lab until-*found it!*and grabbed a Dragonball*now i need 3 more and i'll be able to wish back my son.*he then smiled widely at the scientist*
???:well then i wish you good luck.and if you need anything you know where i'll be.*the demi-sayian smirked as he put 2 fingers on his head*
Brenton:later.*he then vanished surprising the Android*ok now whats next a Dinosaur?*as he flew to the next Dragonball he went wide-eyed*(…what the hell?)*he felt powerful ki spike up near the Dragonballs location*oh what now? first that jerk with horns now this? whats next? am i gonna babysit Beerus!?…sigh whatever.*he then flew to the Dragonballs location and went wide-eyed*Whis?
Whis:ah there you are.*the demi sayian sighed in relief*
Brenton:what are you doing here?…Bulmas house is that way.*he then point at West Citys direction*
Whis:oh no i'm here for you. you see i was just checking on your training and…*Whis looked at Brentons damaged clothes*you seem to be doing well.
Brenton:*the demi-sayian picked up the Dragonball and frowned*sure why not…look Whis im kind of busy right now so-
Whis:here*suddenly a gi that looks identical to Gokus new gi but coloured swapped meaning its a blue gi top and pants with orange belt shoes and big wristbands*
Brenton:*he then put on the new clothes*uh thanks i guess.so why are you really here Whis.
Whis:…Goku thought it would be a fun idea to test his strength on you so…*he then tapped his wand on the ground teleporting the rest of the Dragonballs to them making the demi-sayian go wide-eyed*
Brenton:huh…
last edited on Jan. 17, 2018 10:51PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:37AM, Jan. 19, 2018
(online)
Whis: It would be no fun if your mood was still sour. You also seem very stressed right now; I could feel it from Lord Beerus's place. So whatever you need this wish for, I suggest using it soon, but that's just me.
picosux224 at 3:22PM, Jan. 19, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:right.*he then closed his eyes as he smiled feeling relieved.he then looked serious*Shenron! please! i need your power to correct a mistake!
Whis:hmm.*the Dragonballs started to flash as Shenron appeared*
Shenron:MAKE YOUR WISH!
Brenton:Shenron i-i want my son back! please i wish for Bardock to be resurrected.*Shenrons eyes glowed as Bardock appeared*
Shenron:YOUR FIRST WISH WAS GRANTED NOW MAKE YOUR LAST WISH!
Brenton:oh right 2 wishes…uh no thanks!
Shenron:…THEN FAIR WELL!*he then vanished as the Dragonballs scattered across the planet.Brenton then smiled as he hugged his son*
Bardock:heh hey dad.
Brenton:did you meet King Kai?
Bardock:yeah he…wasn't what i expected.
Brenton:*the demi-sayian smiled widely*
Yang:b-Bardock!
Bardock:Yan-oof!*she then tackle hugged him*
Brenton:kids listen i got to go and visit Grandpa*he then held onto Whis's back*i'll be back in….5 to 6 hours give or take.make sure you head on home oh and Bardock?
Bardock:yeah?
Brenton:im so proud of you.*he then smiled widely before he vanished thanks to Whis*
Bardock:(his proud of me…)
Yang:come on lets go home!*many minutes later the demi-Sayian and angel appeared on Beerus's Planet*
Brenton:well the Planet is still intact that's a good start-*he then looked up and noticed Goku and Vegeta boxing each other while wearing fingerless gloves*hey!
Goku:huh? its about time! take 5 Vegeta.
Vegeta:hmph.*Goku floated down while tightening his blue belt*
Goku:whats up?
Brenton:you sent Whis to get me…
Goku:oh right i forgot hehe…
Brenton:*the demi-sayian smiled widely*alright lets see what you got old man*he then unleashed his full potential the ownly difference besides his spikey hair and bangs was the noticeable electricity around his body*
Goku:woah! you had your power unlocked by the old man huh?
Brenton:yep since then i've reached greater hights.what about you father?
Goku:heh*to Brentons surprise Goku transformed into supersayianblue*
Goku:id say i've become a great deal stronger….alright lets go!*they then clashed at 1 another as Vegeta crossed his arms and watched*
Vegeta:(as far as half breeds go our eldest sons are the least prone to slack off…lets see just how effective his training on Earth.)
last edited on Jan. 20, 2018 1:06PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:37AM, Jan. 21, 2018
(online)
*the two went back and forth for some time not giving the other an inch*

Goku: wow son, you've improved significantly improved! *tosses a few ki blasts*
picosux224 at 1:52PM, Jan. 21, 2018
(offline)
*the demi-sayian swatted them away looking angry*
Brenton:stop that!
Goku:stop what?
Brenton:stop holding back when you fight me! remember when i was a kid? you didn't even used supersayian3 against me! you hid that transformation for years!! i know when you are holding back.give me everything you got or i'll end this right now.
Vegeta:*the prince smirked*(spoken like a true Sayian)
*Goku looked serious*
Goku:alright it's ownly fair since you are giving it your all…HAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!*Goku powerd up flaring his god ki and zoomed in fast as he punched Brentons jaw.but he then smirked as he spin kick him.but not to far away*
Beerus:*yawns*what is with all the damn noise!!
Brenton:l-Lord Beerus!*he then fired a bunch of explosive ki blasts*
Goku:gah! everyone hit the deck!*Goku and Vegeta hid behind a giant boulder*man Beerus sure is ticked.
Beers:can't i have a week of rest without having a wake-up call!?*he then fired multiple ki blasts but Brenton used instant transmission to block the ki blasts and as the smoke cleared Brenton had faint but destructive purple glow around his body*
Brenton:will you grow up already!! your a god of destruction! quit acting like a 4 year old that missed his nap!*Beerus appeared in front of Brenton the demi-sayian had the same purple glow and now his pupils went from black to pink. both Vegeta and Goku noted this while Whis smiled.*
Beerus:you dare mock a God of Destruction!!?
Brenton:what God of Destruction?! all i see is a tired old hairless cat!
Beerus:Grr! how dare you!?*they then grabbed each others hand as there ki expanded trying to push each other back*
Goku:whats up with Brenton his ki is now similar to Beerus.
Whis:yes im afraid that was my doing.you boys recall i trained him first right? well Brenton can summon a bit of ki resembling a God of Destruction so i figured-.
Vegeta:you thought he would make a quick replacement if something happened to Beerus?
Whis:i could never get by you Vegeta.that is exactly it yes.
Goku:should we step in?
Whis:be my guest…
Brenton:*they then jumped away from each other*KAMEHAMEHA!!!!
Beerus:HAAAH!!!*they fired a ki move causing a brief explosion and as the smoke cleared they glared each other*
last edited on Jan. 21, 2018 2:18PM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:49PM, Jan. 23, 2018
(online)
Beerus: I grow bored… *holds his hand out and makes a large red energy ball* its time I end this.

Goku:
hey now, if you keep going you'll miss the food that's coming.

Beerus:*ear twitch* food you say? well im not doing anything important.*puts the ball away* Whis what should we have?

Whis: perhaps pizza?

Beerus: no, I've had my fill, what about a sundae?

Whis: what kind though?

Beerus: there's more than one type of sundae?! why don't we find out…

Goku:*moves to brenton* you ok son?
picosux224 at 5:48PM, Jan. 23, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:*the demi-sayian rubbed his hair as he reverted back to normal*yeah i guess.
Goku:are you sure? well if you say so.hey! while we spar do you think you could use that strong god ki again?
Brenton:i don't know…maybe? its not exactly something i can turn on and off at will.
Goku:well then i'll just have to make you.
Brenton:wait what?
Goku:HAAAAAAAAAH!!!!*Goku began to power up. he then flew in and tried to hit Brenton but he dodged each hit.a few hours later.the demi-sayian body was bruised all over and his gi was torn off.the demi-sayian was breathing heavily*man what a bummer i guess we can try again tomorrow and-
Vegeta:Kakarot! look!
Goku:as he turned around Brentons ki turned purple*
Brenton:n-not yet! we're not done yet!!*he then opened his eyes which turned pink but thats not all.his body seemed to have less muscle and his hair spiked up*
Goku:whoa….now we're talking!
Brenton:GRAAAAH!!!!*he then flew in and kicked Goku as he blocked*
Goku:wow that is amazing.
Brenton:uh thanks.
Goku:now lets see what you can d-*suddenly a blue ki blast almost hit Goku*what the heck Vegeta!?
Vegeta:its my turn.
Brenton:(Vegeta is much stronger then dad…)*this made him smile*give it everything you got Vegeta!
Vegeta:*the prince smirked* with pleasure…*he then flew in and kicked Brenton but he blocked it with 1 arm*nice try your highness.
Vegeta:hmph. don't think because you easily are as strong as the gods that i won't surpass you both!
Brenton:hehe! we'll see Vegeta.*meanwhile in the sky the god and angel were eating their sundaes*
Beerus:hmm maybe this is a blessing in disguise.
Whis:indeed. both Goku and Vegeta do seem even more motivated to surpass you.
last edited on Jan. 23, 2018 10:46PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:41PM, Jan. 24, 2018
(online)
Beerus: Pah! they won't get there. not in a million years.*takes another bite and gets brain freeze*

Vegeta: *throws a bunch of ki blasts and rushes in fists a blazin* Show me what you've learned boy!
picosux224 at 4:10AM, Jan. 25, 2018
(offline)
*to Vegetas surprise Brenton blocked each punch*
Brenton:you got it!*he was about to land a punch but Vegeta quickly punched him in the gut*Guh!
Vegeta:you were wide open.*the demi-Sayian smirked*
Brenton:got ya…*Brenton gathered purple god ki in 1 hand as he smirked*OBLITERATE!!!*the destructive ki ball made contact making a large explosion.but as the dust cleared they were still going at it as Brenton blocked and countered each hit and Vegeta vise versa. this made Goku smile as he crossed his arms*
Goku:yep he's improved alright! but something feels off his movements look as rough as Vegeta when his in a bad mood.*Whis flew down*
Whis:it might be because he feels guilty about what happened on Earth.
Goku:*Goku raised a eyebrow in confusion*something happened on Earth?
Vegeta:tell me was that suppose to be a weak version of Beerus's technique?
Brenton:well yeah…did i do something wrong?
Vegeta:no you just surprised me heh.*the Prince smirked*now don't hold back! show me your power!!!
Brenton:er r-right!*the demi-Sayian put his hand behind his back as he gathered purple ki*KA…ME-
Vegeta:that's more like it.*Vegeta did the same as he started to charge his attack until*FINAL…
Brenton:HA…ME!!!!
Vegeta/Brenton:FLASH!!!!/…..HAAAAAAA!!!!*their techniques began to calide making it seem like a stand still until*
Vegeta:HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!*Vegeta fired a burst out knocking Brenton to the ground*
Brenton:ow…man i forgot how brutal Vegeta can be.
Goku:hehe his got you there Vegeta.
Vegeta:shutup!…anyway you improved greatly i'm almost surprised.
Brenton:(Vegeta praising me? did hell just freeze over?)

last edited on Jan. 25, 2018 4:24AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:42PM, Jan. 25, 2018
(online)
Vegeta: don't let words go to your head, boy! Overconfidence is how you end up like your father.

Goku: yep and im doing just fine.

Vegeta:rmmm…*turns his head away*

Goku: ah don't worry about him son. you know how he is.
picosux224 at 3:18AM, Jan. 26, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:yeah but thats why i respect him.*he then smiled widely as Vegeta glared at him*
Vegeta:pfft idiots.
Brenton:aww come on Vegeta i wouldn't of even come this far if it weren't for yours and Piccolos harsh training.
Vegeta:and yet you continue to get badly hurt in battle.
Brenton:*the demi-sayian rubbed the back of his head*haha ouch! thats harsh.anyway thanks for the spar but i got to go.seeya!*he then vanished in a veil of light. meanwhile on Earth*
Goten:he got so mad he shook the planet like crazy! it was awesome!
Bardock:all because he saw me die? wow…
Brenton:hey guys!*Brenton landed in front of them*
Goten:bro your back!
Brenton:sorry about that…* as he put his hand on Bardocks shoulder he smiled widely*so did anything happen while i was gone?
Bardock:well Uncle Alex and Aunty Shallot is inside.he seemed worried
Brenton:i swear its like she lives here…*he then walked inside as he folded his arms*im home!*Sakura hugged him surprising him*
Sakura:are you ok hon?
Brenton:yeah Dad and Vegeta helped me cool my head.so whats going on?
Violet:Daddy! hehehe.*she then ran up to her father and hugged him*can we play?
Brenton:sure.uh i'll be back in a few minutes Sakura.*he then gave Violet a piggy back ride on his shoulders as he began to walk to the forest*
Violet:hahaha!
Brenton:*he then began to sing*im excited here we go! come on and move with the flow!
hold on tight now show your passion.go and laugh your worries away!
silly thoughts can get in my way
i can't get no satisfaction!*Violet clapped her hands as he sung*all this boredom turns my heart to stone before it starts to fall! straight our wings and fly!
give yourself a try!! in this world in the next stand tall!!! every possibility is still locked away! oh well i'll just break my limit again! i'll prove them my worth!
Dragonball super just you wait they'll be blown away!!
Violet:*Violet started to clap*wow! encore! encore!
Brenton:(i haven't really sung to her like this since she was little.)
last edited on Jan. 26, 2018 9:27PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:39PM, Jan. 28, 2018
(online)
Violet: daddy your the best! im glad you can still sing. What else can we do?

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon