RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 2:27PM, March 11, 2018
(offline)
M/Gohan:gah!*the blasts knocked Gohan to the ground*
Brenton:Gohan!
Android 13:you should worry about your own life.because its about to cut short!*Android 13 punched Brenton on the head but he didn't budge as he was looking at the ground*
Brenton:….* mumbles*
Android 13:speak up boy! let me hear your last words.*his body was now enveloped in a purple glow as his eyes glowed pink*
Brenton:i said….DAMN YOU!!!*he then punched Android 13 in the gut making his arm get stuck in his chest*
Android 13:you fool! look what you've done!
Brenton:BIG BANG ATTACK!!!!!*the close range explosion vaporized 13 completely. as For the other 2 thet were charging their strongest attacks on a passed out Gohan
Cell:too easy..
Brenton:KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!*the beam knocked Cell to the ground*i didn't say anything about you 17 because i wasn't sure.but now i figured you out.your unlimited energy supply was replaced with Geros lame hand piercing red glass.so in other words you can't absorb as much ki as you like. so i'll give you a taste of my energy!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!(he fired a ki wave out of his hand which made Super17 take the beam head on*
super 17:you fool! do you really believe you won't run out of power beforehand? i'm a Android! i'm far superior to you humans in everyway!
Brenton:……i'm not all human.*his hair then spiked up as strange glowing symbols on his body*fool you are facing a god of destruction! HAAAH!!!!!*a burst of energy escaped his hand making the android feel strange as his body glowed*
Super17:no! i am the ultimate Android!! i cannot lose!
Brenton:guess again.*BOOM! he blew up from the inside destroying the bio-android.as Cell saw this he was shocked to say the least.*now how about that perfect win?*he then smirked at Cell before he flew away*coward.*he then fired ki blast cell destroying his body completely.Brenton then took a deep breath before reverting back to normal.*(before i leave i gotta bring Gohan to Bulmas)
Fu:that was quite the show you put on.
Brenton:not now Fu.
Fu:so cold.eh i blame that form of yours.anyway thanks for the energy heres a gift.*he then made a sword appeared*
Brenton:a sword?
Fu:not just any sword. i made it from the strongest material in all 12 universes! well enjoy!*as he vanished Brenton grabbed the blade and Gohan before using Instant Transmission to Capsule Corp*man i really don't like that kid.*he then scratched his head as he was thinking*(should i stay or should i go?…i should head back to that other timeline after all healed or not i still have that promise i made to pan.)*he then used the scroll to teleport back to that timeline*
M/Bulma:hello?*as Bulma walked in she saw Gohan on a bed resting and a note placed next to him. so she read it as it said"yo Bulma! just thought Gohan and Trunks could use a hand again.-Brenton*
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on March 11, 2018 3:18PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:10PM, March 11, 2018
(online)
M/Bulma: thank goodness.

*back in the other timeline*

Pan:*peaks her head out the door* …is he gone?. *walks out*
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 11:39PM, March 11, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:oh! hey Pan.yeah his gone.sorry about that it seems everywhere i go my work follows me…*he then crossed his arms and looked away as he trailed off now thinking.*what in Dendes name is that kid planning? oh well no use dwelling on it…*he then stretched*i'll most likely bump into him again. now come on its getting late and i want to hear more about your little space adventure
Pan:really? why?
Brenton:mostly because i want to get to know my favourite niece.*as they walked inside Videl walked in front of them and blinked in confusion as she noticed Brentons face was covered in dirt and his clothes has holes all over*
M/Videl:hmm…
Brenton:uh what? something on my face?
M/Videl:go ahead and have a shower. you can borrow Gohans clothes while i stitch up your clothes*
Brenton:*Brenton thought about it and then sweatdropped not wanting to wear a suit or a buttoned up shirt.*uh no thanks…
M/Videl:well you smell so you are showering either way.*she then calmly pushed him into the bathroom as he continued to protest.he then sweatdropped*
Brenton:may as well get this over with…*a few minutes later he walked wearing black pants and white buttoned up shirt*
i feel like i belong in a cubical…*Sakura smiled as she watched her alternate husband frantically play with the buttons on his neck.this made her laugh before helping him*
M/Sakura:i think its cute.
Brenton:*the demi-Saiyan grumbled as he put a sheath on his back*yeah well don't get used to it..*the next morning Brenton was outside*HIYAAAH!!!! KIYAAA!!!!! HAAAAH!!!!*Brenton was swinging his new weapon at the air trying to get used to the weight of his new blade*ok this isn't half bad…

last edited on March 12, 2018 12:10AM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:06AM, March 12, 2018
(online)
Pan:hey brenton.*walks out looking at all the wood then back to him* wow you chopped all that with a sword?
picosux224 at 5:10PM, March 12, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:heh heh kind of…*he then smiled*i learned how to wield a sword thanks to a old friend.but enough about that whats up?
Pan:i want to train with you.*she then punched the air making Brenton laugh*
Brenton:sure Pan.
Pan:hiya!*she tried to punch him but Brenton blocked with ease.a few minutes later Sakura walked out wearing a pink flowere apron*
M/Sakura:come on in you 2! breakfast is ready!
Pan/Brenton:alright!*a few minutes later they were eating in the kitchen*
Brenton:*MUNCH! MUNCH! MUNCH!*so wheres other me?
M/Sakura:his training in the hyperbolic timechamber.it seems that you motivated him to get stronger.
Brenton:heh heh sorry…
M/Sakura:it's alright.*Videl smiled as she walked up to them with clothes in her hand*
M/Videl:here.*without hesitation Brenton put back on his clothes.*
Brenton:thanks Videl i owe you 1.
M/Videl:oh don't worry about it.
Brenton:*an hour later he was in the shopping district with his niece and her robot friend*ok kiddo get whatever you want. its on me.
Pan:alright!*she then ran off*
Giru:Pan is very excited today.
Brenton:i bet she is.*a few hours later Brenton smiled as he sparred with Pan*phew! that is enough for today Pan.you did great!*he then laid down on the grass of the backyard feeling a bit tired even though its the afternoon*(this is nice.no badguy. no Earth catastrophe.just a day of relaxing.nothing could ruin this!)*as he relaxed a butterfly landed on his nose*

last edited on March 12, 2018 8:08PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:16PM, March 12, 2018
(online)
Pan: *lies next to him* you know uncle, today has been a great day. You've done a lot for me. you took me shopping, help me get stronger and so much more. *hugs brenton* I just want to say thank you so much! *let's go* I just wish there was a way to pay you back for everything.
picosux224 at 1:00AM, March 13, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:eh don't worry about it.id do anything for my friends and family.*he then stand-up and began to stretch*besides i kinda had fun as well.*the next few days were normal until-*…well guys i gotta go back to my time so i'll see ya the next time you have trouble.
M/Sakura:i'll hold you to that.
Pan:bye uncle Brenton!*Gohan and Brentons alternate nod at him making the timepatroller do the same before he appeared in his time*
Brenton:Sakura! kids! i'm back!
Sakura:hon we have a guest!
Brenton:really? wh-*as he walked in he went wide-eyed as he saw a familiar red haired scientist*Alice?
???:hello Brenton.
Brenton:what are you doing here?
???:we need your help with something.
Brenton:*the demi-saiyan crossed his arms looking slightly annoyed*why does everyone ask for my help?…wait we?*the female Android smiled as she pointed at a familiar robot*16?! you're alive? but how??
Android 16:Brenton its good to see you again.
???:i rebuilt him.
Brenton:well then what is it? id be glad to help anyway i can as long as i'm not being experimented on.i already have a sister-in-law that pretty much got that covered.
last edited on March 13, 2018 1:35AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:36AM, March 13, 2018
(online)
???:Correct me but I don't think sisters do that.

Sakura: Not all the time, no. Anyway what do you need help with?

???:*sigh* Well, I was working on one of my machines when I…*looks away*accidentally made a mistake.

Sakura: oh come now, it can't be that bad. We all make mistakes.

last edited on March 13, 2018 7:10PM
picosux224 at 8:03AM, March 13, 2018
(offline)
*Brenton looked at the RR logo on her jacket and then did his best to hide his anger by looking away.*
Brenton:do what? create a killing machine? a bio mechanical monster? split yourself in 2!? what??
Sakura:Brenton! calm down!…sorry about that. anything related to that*she points at her logo*it kinda gets him upset.
last edited on March 13, 2018 2:10PM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:45PM, March 13, 2018
(online)
???:Oh? This? *points to the jacket* Oh no, I left them a long time ago. I just keep the coat cause its my only one. I don't blame him though. They're really bad people. Anyway about my little accident. I was working in the lab on something that should help…people when something happened to my machine and well*looks uneasy*

Sakura:go on…

???: well that's when I kind of blacked out, but whatever it did accidentally stunned several people. what's worse is i'm being chased for it.
picosux224 at 3:47PM, March 13, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:i guess it can't be helped.i'll help you fix that machine and then figure out how to uh unparalyze everyone nearby.*he then rubbed the back of his head looking unsure*i don't know how useful i'll be though it won't be as easy as repairing a car.or a service droid.
???:thank you so much.
Brenton:hey what are friends for right?*he then did a goofy smile*
???:r-right.
Brenton:Sakura i'll be back….later.honestly i don't know how difficult this is gonna be.*he then scratched his head as he sweatdropped*
Sakura:be careful hon.
Brenton:right!*as they walked outside Brenton stopped as he yelled*FLYING NIMBUS!*a cloud flew down and landed in front of the Android.*this will be faster if you use Nimbus.
???:i can sit on this cloud?*as she did so she smiled*what a cute way to travel.*as the 3 started flying Brenton smiled at 16*
Brenton:listen 16 about what happened a few years ago-
Android 16:it's fine what happened wasn't your fault.
shadowbladeXIII at 7:20AM, March 14, 2018
(online)
*after several minutes of travel*

???:we're here. 16 run a scan of the area for the hostiles.

Android 16:…As of right now our pursuers are nowhere near.

???: *sighs with relief* good *looks to brenton* Um, how do I get this cloud to go down?
picosux224 at 1:38PM, March 14, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:*Brenton had a cheeky smile on his face as if he was about to do something devious*Nimbus! descend!
???:w- wait!*the cloud flew down at a fast pace until they were near the ground.*that wasn't very nice.
Brenton:aw come-on Alice i was just having a bit of fun at your expense.but you gotta admit flying on Nimbus is quite the experience.
???:true.
Brenton:*he then looked around as they saw multiple people collapsed to the ground looking stunned*just great…wait isn't that?*apparently Alex was there checking everyones vitals*
Alex:(this has her fingerprints written all over it..)
Brenton:yo! Alex!
Alex:hmm?
???:a friend of yours?
Brenton:you could say that.*as they walked up to him Alex looked surprised as he turned around*
Alex:wait a second..you?!
???:hahaha you go by Alex now?
Brenton:wait you 2 know each other?

last edited on March 15, 2018 3:19AM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:36PM, March 15, 2018
(online)
???: its a long story. So, are they all alive?

Alex:
I would say so, yeah.

???: ok that's good. So now we can move onto the second step and get a device running that undoes this. I just need a high point to broadcast the frequency, and a few tools to make proper modification to this *hold up a cube*
picosux224 at 5:09PM, March 15, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:(i guess the cube is the solution.)*Brenton frowned looking confused*well uh this stuff is a bit out of my expertise so i'll let you 2 figure out that part while i get the tools for the cube.
???:wait.*she then took out a piece of paper and written it down and gave it to him*try the electronic store over there.
Brenton:right.be back in a bit.*he then i'td to the store surprising her*
???:does he do that a lot?
Alex:yeah but mostly when he's excited or worried. you'd get used to it after awhile.*Alex then took out a Laptop and started to type on it*the only thing with enough range and power to help a whole town of people would be the Capsule Corp brand satellite.connecting the 2 frequencies of that cube of yours and the company satellite shouldn't be that difficult.it will take me 10 maybe 15 minutes after you reconfigure that cube of yours.
???:that sounds perfect!
*in the store*
Brenton:man i feel out of my element when it comes to this situation…well at the very least it isn't some random evil guy trying to destroy the Earth.
Fu:hey Brenton do you want to know a secret?*the teenager appeared slightly above the ground as he crossed his legs*
Brenton:go away Fu this could get serious.
Fu:but i found out a juicy secret about your new friend.you know the 1 from the Red Ribbon army?
Brenton:i don't care right now so go bother somebody else.
Fu:man you adults are no fun.eh oh well it can't be helped*he then shrugged his shoulders before vanishing.*
Brenton:aha! their they are!*he then grabbed the tools and place money on the counter before leaving*man…does that kid have anything better to do then bug me all day long*he then i'td in front of them with a big smile on his face*somebody order a few tools?
???:thank you Brenton.*she then grabbed the bag and looked at the device as she started working on it.so Brenton decided to sit back and not get in the way*
Brenton:(the last thing i need is to accidentally blow something up.)
last edited on March 15, 2018 11:26PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:07AM, March 16, 2018
(online)
*after a few minutes*
???: alright its ready Now all we have to do is wait.*at that point several blasts hit the ground*oh no…they're here! looks up at several shadows as they descend to the ground looking like some of the Z fighters*

Android 16: enemies detected.

???: Go away! I'm trying to fix things!
picosux224 at 4:02PM, March 16, 2018
(offline)
*their were 3 of them.1 looked like Gohan the other future Trunks and the 3rd was a Vegeta clone.
Alex:damn it! they did it! the Red Ribbon army has made their clone army!
Brenton:*Brenton scratched the back of his head*i just can't escape from them huh? how irritating.16 are these 3 the only ones in our vicinity?
Android 16:yes.
*hearing this made Brenton smirk*
Brenton:great that means i don't have to hog all the fun.i'll take on the Trunks clone.
Alex:i'll fight Gohan.
Android 16:that leaves me with Vegeta.
???:wait a minute Bre-er i mean Alex. you can't fight.
Alex:a lot has changed since all those years ago…just finish with that cube already.*he then powered up his ki as he looked at the Gohan clone*lets do this! KAIOKEN!!!! HAAAAAAAH!!!!!!
Brenton:GRAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!*as Alex flared his Kaioken Brenton turned into a Supersaiyanblue he then smirked as both him and the Trunks clone grabbed their weapon*you may look like him buuuuuuut i doubt you can fight like him.
Trunks Clone:….
Brenton:not much of a talker huh?…good.*he then vanished and as he appeared he tried to strike the clone but he was able to counter with his own weapon*you know for being clones they don't exactly look identical.what with the red eyes and pale skin.*he then kicked the Trunks clone in the chest sending him up into the sky.*KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!*as he fired said beam the clone vanished and as he reappeared he slashed at Brenton leaving a cut on his cheek*
Alex:take this!*Alex gathered ki in his hand and point blank blasted the clones chest.but the Gohan clone composed itself and punched Alex sending him back a few feet*
Android 16:your termination is imminent.*he then tackled the Vegeta clone into a building*
Brenton:guys! take this fight out of the city!
Alex:gotcha!
Android 16:confirmed.
Brenton:*Brenton grabbed the Trunks clone as it charged at him and smirked*lets go you fake!*they then vanished and appeared in the middle of the forest*(now i can go all out with no issues.)
Alex:*Alex flew in fists first at the Gohan clone and tackled him sendinding the clone flying until they were in the air above the ocean*
Android 16:my turn.*the Vegeta clone charged at him but 16 grabbed his face and dragged him across the ground. and then flew until he found a mountain pass and threw the Vegeta clone over there making the clone crash inbetween the mountain*
last edited on March 17, 2018 3:57AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:08PM, March 17, 2018
(online)
???:alright, im almost done…hnnh all this stress is starting to making me hungry. I'll have 16 grab me some doughnuts after this whole dilemma.

*back at the fight*

Trunks clone:
…*continues to fight backs up and fires several ki blasts*

Gohan clone:*Fires a masanko off*

Alex: *dodges* you know you aren't much for conversation.
picosux224 at 10:56PM, March 17, 2018
(offline)
Alex:eh whatever.unlike my clone i'm not really into playing around!*he then back flipped into the air and cupped his hands*GALICKGUN!!!!*purple electricity sparked violently around him*FIRE!!!!*the beam hit the Gohan clone knocking him out on impact.this made Alex raise a eyebrow in confusion*they…are weaker then i expected.to bad i could of used this fight as a excuse to brag at Shallot.*he then shrugged his shoulders before flying back to the city*
Android 16:threat was neutralized on impact. returning to current mission objective.*he then did the same flying back towards the city.
Brenton:oh boy!*Brenton was hit by the blasts and was surprised when the clone charged in and slashed his side*grr! that's it! HAKAI!!!*as Brenton put his hand out he erased the clone instantly.now breathing heavily from the use of said technique and his deep scratch he instant transmissioned in front of the android on 1 knee*
???:oh good you're b- what happened? are you alright?!
Brenton:y-yeah…just a little tired…*RUMBLE!*and hungry.
???:*hearing this made her giggle*oh.hahahaha! it looks like we both could use a snack after this mess..*Alex and Android 16 land in front of them*
Alex:so how's the plan?
???:done in 3…2…1.*KABOOM!* *as the cube began to glow a flash of light shock-waved across the city*
Brenton:ugh..is this suppose to happen?
???:wait for it…*the satellite fired at the city.it did nothing at first but then-*
Man1:ugh what happened?
Woman1:did we all take a nap?
???:phew…i'm so glad everyone is alright.i-i am sorry that i caused this Alex. you got to believe me.
Alex:well as long as no 1 is hurt then no harm done i guess.
Brenton:*Brenton raised a eyebrow at the 2 but then shrugged it off*well if its the same to you guys i'm starved!
Alex:you are always hungry…
???:*to Brenton and Alex's surprised Alice grabbed Brentons arm*i know the perfect place! that sells all kinds of treats like Donuts! come on 16.*she then walked away making Brenton blink in confusion as she dragged him along making him laugh awkwardly at his situation.*
Brenton:(i never pegged Alice to be the type of person with a big sweet tooth…considering what old food i saw in her lab.)
Alex:sigh i may as well come along to keep an eye on them.something tells me Brenton is clueless.
*a few minutes later Alice and and Alex were sitting at a table.Alice was smiling with glee while blushing obviously excited about the snacks. while Alex looked bored.and as Brenton walked up to the table with 12 boxes of a dozen cupcakes another 12 of Donuts and 3 milkshakes Brenton sweatdropped*
Brenton:uh order up?
Alex:are you seriously eating all of that?..
Brenton:of course not.*he then laughed awkwardly*half is for Alice.
???:i'm sorry if that is a bit much.
Brenton:heh don't worry about it. Dende knows how much the food bill is at my house.so if you are still hungry don't hesitate to ask!
???:th-thank you that is very kind of you.
Brenton:heh heh…lets dig in!*Brenton opened a box and ate a few cupcakes in a matter of seconds*
???:oh my….
Alex:yeah.you'll get used to that as well.
???:huh.well then lets eat.*she then ate a Donut. while Alex drank his milkshake*
???:aw come on Alex try 1 you'll love it.
Alex:eh no thanks.if i have too much sugar i'll have to train a little more then usual with Shallot…the last time that happened i couldn't walk for 10 hours.
Brenton:that sounds like her.*MUNCH! MUNCH! MUNCH!* *he then finished a box and went to the 2nd box*
last edited on May 24, 2018 8:59PM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:30PM, March 18, 2018
(online)
???: oh, so Alex has been smitten by one of your relatives Brenton? how interesting.*grabs a few more doughnuts*

Alex:
its not- I mean it is, I mean, look I do like her and I think she does like me back, however she just has an odd way about it.

???
:That's natural. *eats a doughnut*

Alex:
*sweatdrop*(how is that natural?) *sighs and takes a sip*

???: So, are you planning on popping the question to her at some point?

picosux224 at 6:38PM, March 18, 2018
(offline)
Alex:PFFFFFT!!!!!!*by surprise he spit out a bit of the milkshake at Brenton*cough! cough!
Brenton:heh. heh….
Alex:yes? i don't know…*he then looked at Brenton*i mean do you see her willing to wear a wedding dress?*Brenton sweatdropped as he imagined Shallot blowing up a wedding store*
Brenton:well…*he then wiped the mess off his face*eh it could be worse.i mean she obviously likes you so id say just give it a shot!
Alex:it isn't that simple! she's a tough space pirate! she is the exact opposite to that miss perfect wife of yours.
Brenton:uh Alex-
Alex:what?! do you want me to say it?? fine i think i love her ok??! i mean what am i suppose to do anyway? propose to her through combat?! it isn't like i don't like. like. her… it's just i don't want to push her into something that is well alien to her!
Brenton:Alex i think you sh-
Alex:and what if she says no!? Saiyan women are attracted to strong warriors! not a weak egghead like me.hell i'm even sure that-
Brenton:ALEX! TURN AROUND!!!
Alex:huh?*as he did he started to blush furiously as a smirking Shallot was behind him with her arms crossed*
Shallot:so that's how it is huh?
Alex:uh heh heh heh…*he then scratched the back of his head.thinking he is gonna get yelled at but suddenly she grabbed him by the shirt*
Shallot:idiot…*she then turned around with a angry expression as she blushed*when you are done here head home. we'll talk about that then.*she then kissed and dropped him flew off leaving a stunned and confused Alex*
Brenton:well that happened.
Alex:whoa.
???:*the android giggled*wow that was definitely surprising.
*Alex brushed himself off as he stand up*
Alex:uh what happened exactly?
Brenton:*Brenton smirked*well lover-boy you declared your love for her during your rant.
Alex:oh..*he then sat back on his chair confused*
shadowbladeXIII at 8:03AM, March 19, 2018
(online)
???:So, that's her then. I must say, I did not expect that. What do you suppose she was doing here?*eats some more doughnut*

Alex: who can say? sometimes she baffles even me.

*back on the way home*

Shallot:*slightly flustered*(just great I look for brenton, and him find with Alex screaming my name to the heavens. Just when I was about to pull him in for an experiment. Alex, why do you do this? You're a good guy, but you aren't wrong either. Part of the reason why im using those two is so you can get stronger without any doubt. The rest is for my own accord.)*sigh and stops for a moment*(I'll have to do something for this. Train him harder? Not a bad idea, but im already behind schedule.)*gets back to flying*(I need to see make a modification anyway. Im sure I'll figure something out once I get back to the lab.)

*back at the table*

???: So great job on getting people moving here again. guys. Now we just got to do this a few more times.

Alex: how many more?

???:
*thinks about it and shruggs* not sure…
picosux224 at 1:58PM, March 19, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:great just great.(more?! seriously?)well at the very least it should be easy now that cube thing of yours is operational.i just hope we don't run into more clones.*a few minutes later they were at the next city*(16 sure has been quiet. i wonder what's up with him.)so are you ready?
???:not quite.it takes a few minutes every time you use this.
Brenton:great…it is not like we're out in the open or anything!
Alex:i don't like the idea of us being targeted by the Red Ribbon army.they will just keep sending stronger clones. until at least 1 of us is destroyed.
Brenton:well we'll be prepared.that is something i guess…where are we again?
???:Gingertown.
Brenton:huh. i hope everyone is gonna be ok.
Android 16:incoming!* suddenly 10 clones appeared which were the first 3 Gohan Vegeta and trunks. the next 3 were Piccolo Goku and Tien.the last 3 were yamcha Frieza and Cell.but the final clone hit the nail in the coffin as he saw himself with red eyes a grey gi and red shirt*
Brenton:crap…*Alex looked at Brenton as he noticed he was holding on to his side*
Alex:you are…still tired from the last clone huh?
Brenton:i'll be fine!*he then powered up showing his full potential.at the same time electricity sparked around his body.*HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!*just like with his fight with Xicor Brentons power shook the planet violently*
Alex:w-woah!
Brenton:(Alex won't be able to handle more then 3 of these guys at once and i don't want to see 16 die again…i'll have to-)go beyond my limit!*his ki then turned purple surprising Alice and Alex.*you morons give us clones a bad name! for your crimes i will kill you 1. by. 1.*he then i'td behind them puting his arm out as he gathered purple ki*DESTROY!!!!*he fired a blast scattering the clones all over the city*
Alex:i was afraid of this.his taking this Red Ribbon clone business to personally.
???:and he sounds like a completely different person. more…angry.
last edited on March 20, 2018 1:18AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:28AM, March 20, 2018
(online)
*it was then that the clones began to regroup and flew at brenton, Alex, 16 and Alice*

Alex: here they come brace yourselves!*charges up a ki blast*

Android 16: I call the one that looks like goku.

???:im getting somewhere safe! *begins running to the nearest building and leaps through a window*
picosux224 at 2:21PM, March 20, 2018
(offline)
Alex:wouldn't have it any other way big guy.KAMEHAMEHA!!!!*he fired said beam out of his hand making 3 scatter.the Vegeta Piccolo and Tien clones then tried to do a 3 way attack on him but Alex jumped out of the way*KAIOKENX10!!!!*pushing his body further he used the Kaioken to his advantage as he was able to attack the 3 with relative ease*
Brenton:(1v6 huh?…i don't like these odds…)*as he calmed down the Destruction ki faded.and as he tried to defend himself the best he could he was eventually over powered as his clone kicked him to the ground next to 16 as he fought the Goku clone.*
Android:Brenton.are you functioning?
Brenton:…..*he said nothing as he stood up with his arms hanging down*(i can't beat them all by myself in my current condition…)*Brentons clone charged at him but-*HAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!.*he powered up pushing the clone far away.16 then analysed his movements*
Android 16:! Brenton that plan is risky.
Brenton:don't worry about me! i hated myself for not saving you from Mira..and now i'll truly redeem myself from that mistake!*he then floated up into the sky and put his hands in the air*people of the earth! please!! spare me a bit of your energy!!!*slowly particles of energy gathered above him. but that didn't stop the clones from firing ki blasts at him*guh! urk! ugh! is that the best you got!?*each clone then fired a version of the originals techniques.expecting to not make it Brenton closed his eyes.but then-*grr…HAAAAAH!!!*he powered up a ki forcefield blocking the attacks. a few minutes went by as Android 16 and Alex tryed to keep them away from him*
Brenton:its ready!*he then went Supersaiyanblue as he smirked*take this!!!!*he then threw at the clones but they all fired a ki blast pushing it back a bit*KAIOKENX20!!!!!!!!*mixing blue with Kaioken he was able to push it back until it erased them all allowing Brenton to catch his breath.*
Alex:are you alright?
Brenton:y-yeah.
???:phew! dodged another bullet…for now.
last edited on March 20, 2018 10:09PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:14PM, March 20, 2018
(online)
Android 16:*checks over stats*…everything is fine.

???: ok, that should do it. So long as we don't get anymore interruptions we should be fine.*looks to brenton* by the way you should probably get yourself looked at. I'm not that kind of doctor but you're kind of looking pale.

Alex:Yeha, I was just about to say he looks a little drained.*scratches his head trying to avert his eyes directly from the wound* and the gauntlet we went through wasn't helping either.
picosux224 at 12:34AM, March 21, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:*Brenton rubbed the back of his head*hahahahaha…yeah i guess i should.well then later!*he then smiled widely before he vanished*
Alex:…so. you are still using Alice as your alias huh? tell me 21 do you still have that problem?
Android 21:hmph that is none of your concern.
Alex:…whatever.lets just get this over with.
*at the 2nd Son home Brenton immediately held onto his side*
Brenton:GUH!(man that was tough…. damn this isn't Korins tower. the pain is too much i can hardly focus.)*THUD! Brenton fainted*
*Sakura walked outside hearing something*
Sakura:hon is that y-OH MY GOD! Yang! get the spare senzu bean in the medicine cabinet!
Yang:yes Mom!
shadowbladeXIII at 2:49PM, March 21, 2018
(online)
Sakura:*picks up brenton and carries him into the their room*

Yang: mom, I got the bean!*hands it over*

Sakura:*puts it in brenton* alright now, we wait. I'll take care of him. You go ahead and get something started.

Yang: ok.*leaves*

Sakura:*lies next to him, holds him and sighs*
picosux224 at 4:05PM, March 21, 2018
(offline)
Brenton:*about a hour or so of rest later*ugh….*the halfbreed groaned as he sat up*id rather have a million hangovers then th-*suddenly his brain registered that he was in his room.and that Sakura was resting next to him*Sakura…(this is getting too dangerous.once i get the chance i'm gonna go to Bulmas and see if she can call Whis so i can train under him again for a few months. after all what's a husband if he can't protect his family? and i can't do that if i let myself get injured so easily.)
Sakura:hmm? hon are you ok?
Brenton:yeah…(i hope she won't start yelling at me for being reckless…)sorry.i must of scared you to near death.
Sakura:you did.but i don't care as long as you are alright…what happened to you?*Brenton explained the whole situation*clones? like you and Faker?
Brenton:not quite.these clones had a strange presence to them like a zombie. plus they were pretty dumb too if you ask me
Sakura:how bizarre.**Brenton then stand up smiling as he stretched*what do you think you are doing?
Brenton:heh heh i'm fine Sakura i feel great! i can't just lay on my bed all day long.that being said…i plan to train with Whis again.
Sakura:oh well that is f-
Brenton:for a few months.*hearing this Sakura glared at him*(oh boy she is giving me the glare…*gulp!*)before you get angry please understand i'm doing this for all of us.i don't care about getting stronger i just want to protect you guys without you worrying about me all the time.
Sakura:i see….sigh.*she then got off the bed and walked up to him.this made Brenton nervous as he laughed awkwardly.but to his surprise she hugged him*for how long?
Brenton:2 or 3 months.
Sakura:…alright if this is what you think you should do then i won't stop you.
Brenton:Sakura…
Sakura:…well what are you waiting for? i'm sure Bulma was given something that would let her chat with Whis.
Brenton:right.*she then stopped the hug allowing Brenton to put 2 fingers on his head.he then smiled in a goofy manner*later!*he then i'td to Capsulcorp in front of Bulma*
Bulma:gaaah! WHAT THE HELL BRENTON? YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH!
Brenton:(why does every woman i know scare me?….)sorry about that Bulma i was wondering if you have a way of reaching Whis.
Bulma:let me guess you don't want to fall behind Vegeta and Goku?
Brenton:no not exactly.i just don't think training with anyone here will get me anywhere where i need to be.
Bulma:hold on i have it here somewhere..*she rummaged through her pockets until she took out a small device*here.*she also gave him a deluxe Sundae*that should also convince him to come over.
Brenton:thanks Bulma you're the best!
Bulma:well yeah naturally.*a few minutes later Whis arrived*
Whis:now where is that delectable frozen treat you promised.
Brenton:right here.but first things first Whis take me to Beerus's planet! i'm gonna train until my body aches all over!
Whis:i see. well we'll just see then won't we?*he then tapped his staff sending the 2 across space*
Bulma:bye to you too! jerks!!*in space*
Whis:so why are you really training under me again?
Brenton:i…i want to protect my family and i can't do that if i get killed easily so..i want to master my Destruction ki!
Whis:i see…
shadowbladeXIII at 6:44AM, March 22, 2018
(online)
Whis: Brenton, while I will train you I must say that if you continue down this path it…oh im sure you're already committed to it.*lets go of his staff and brings up a barrier* Now then, let's cut to the chase. Come at me with everything you have.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon