RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 12:41PM, Feb. 4, 2017
(offline)
Goku:h-hey! i wasn't ready.*he then splashed back causing a all out splash war.*
*an hour later Goku and the kids walked back to the house covered in water*we better dry up before Chi Chi spots us.
Gohan:yeah that was fun and all but i gotta meet up with Videl have fun you guys.*he then flew off*
*Brenton who was sleeping slowly woke up as he realised his face was on 2 pillows*
Brenton:(Sakura must of put me in here when i fell asleep. shes the-*yawns*shes the best.)*his eyes then slowly adjusted as he realised his face wasn't on 2 pillows this causes his face to glow dark red like a tomato.*(well this is embarrassing… and i can't move because Sakura is holding onto me as she sleeps.)*the demi-Sayain pouted as his whole face was still dark red. Sakura then woke up and looked at him.*
Sakura:are you ok hon?*she then put her hand on his head* your face is burning up.
Brenton:y-yes im fine.
Chi Chi:oh Goku! you're back…huh no fish?
Goku:we uh we got a little distracted and scared them off.
Violet:ACHOO!
Chi Chi:oh dear…i,ll just have to make everyone some hot chocolate then.
Goku:really? awesome.
Chi Chi:not for you Goku.
Goku:aww why not?
Chi Chi:you are the reason why my precious little grand baby caught a cold.
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
shadowbladeXIII at 9:22PM, Feb. 5, 2017
(online)
Goku: aw, come on chi chi. she'll be fine.

Chi chi: you're lucky its just a cold and not something more serious!

Gohan:*sweatdrop*…

Goten: mom, don't forget.

Chi chi: I won't sweetie. hot chocolate coming right up.*begins to make it*

Videl: is it always like this?

Gohan: don't worry its completely normal.

Sakura: *smiles as she hugs him* are you sure? you have been pushed quite far today and I don't want you coming down with something. *ponders* perhaps I should make you something in a little bit. would you like some soup, hon?
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 1:58AM, Feb. 6, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:hahaha…no im fine really.i was just caught off guard.(jeez that was definitely a unexpected wake up call…)
Sakura:well if you say so.*she then kissed his nose.this made him blush even more*just take it easy ok?
Brenton:r-right…heh heh*he then scratched his cheek while laughing.they then walked into the kitchen seeing the kids drinking hot choclate and Violet had a blanket wrapped around her body.*what happened?
Bardock:Violet sneezed so grandma kinda well you know.
Brenton:huh…
Chi Chi:now what does that suppose to-Brenton! are you ok? you don't have a fever do you.
Brenton:hahaha! nah im fine.
Chi Chi:well good because i made everyone hot choclate and a snack.
Brenton:awesome! *he then sat down and drank his drink*ahh!! delicious mom your the best!
Chi Chi:thank you dear.
*a few weeks went by almost the same as the demi-sayain hung out with his friends and family until he went to the Lookout and wished to be an adult.3 months later Brenton was sparring with Bardock until the Supreme Kai o/T requested him so he teleported and looked in aww at the newly rebuilt city*
Brenton:so this is Conton city huh? so whats up Supreme Kai of-what the!!?*the demi-sayain looked up at whats was a giant hologram of him doing a thumbs up*woa…
Supreme Kai o/T:*giggle*do you like it? the people of Conton city like the idea of admiring their hero this way.
Brenton:uh its great i guess…so why did you call me here?
Supreme Kai o/T:well with the universe at peace you need a new job so here!*she then gave him a paper which he read*
Brenton:you want me to train kids at a school?! like what? a P.E teacher?
Supreme Kai o/T:look the school year is starting and we need a positive roll model for the kids and i figured you would be perfect! plus with Trunks staying in his timeline im kinda short staffed plus your kids would be allowed to enter for free.
Brenton:hmm sure why not?.
Supreme Kai o/T:thank you so much.
Brenton:im always glad to help.*he then teleported back home and explained it to Sakura*so what do you think?
Sakura:it sounds like a wonderful idea.
Brenton:good to hear!*he then looked at his phone as he got a text message from Gohan*
Bardock we'll finish our training session another day your uncle needs my help with something.
Bardock:ok dad.
*he then i,td in Hercule city in front of Gohan who was in a blue suit.*
Gohan:finally. listen i need a favour from you.you see i got a exam i need to go to and well today is also the day i patroll the city with Videl in case of crooks show up and well…
Brenton:*sighs*i,ll do it.
Gohan:really!?
Brenton:just give me the watch before i change my mind.
last edited on Feb. 6, 2017 12:41PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:35PM, Feb. 6, 2017
(online)
Gohan:*hands him the watch* great and remember you want to do the poses and everything. You do remember the poses, right?
picosux224 at 11:17PM, Feb. 6, 2017
(offline)
*the demi-sayain sweatdropped*
Brenton:*sigh* *he then began posing*i am the hero of justice! all evil will perish by the great Saiyaman!!*as he did the final pose Gohan went wide-eyed*you and Videl are always on the news so its not that hard.now go on already before you're late.
Gohan:r-right! thanks.*he then flew away.the demi-sayain then did the same. until he landed in the shopping area*
Brenton:(this will be easy all i gotta do is make sure there isn't any trouble and if there is trouble i can stop it…honestly its a shame Gohan doesn't have a super villain he fights on a daily bases now that would be interesting.)
Videl:Brenton?
Brenton:gah! *DING! the demi-sayain jumped in surprise making him hit his head*oh hi Videl.
Videl:are you ready?*she then pulled him up*
Brenton:honestly yeah.i can't wait! but at the same time its gonna be too easy if a few criminals show up.
last edited on Feb. 7, 2017 1:39AM
shadowbladeXIII at 12:11PM, Feb. 7, 2017
(online)
Videl: well, you never know what could happen. So, is this your first time being the Great Saiyaman on patrol?
picosux224 at 3:06PM, Feb. 7, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:*the demi-sayain smiled widely*heh heh yep.Gohan never really needed my help and-*BANG! a bullet was shot nearby at a bank causing the demi sayain to smirk.*lets go.
Videl:right.*they then instantly changed into their costumes and appeared near the bank*
???:quit stalling lady and put the money in the bags now!
Lady:AHHHHH! HELP!!
Videl:what are we dealing with here?
Brenton:5 thugs…3 armed with SMG,s 2 with rocket launchers.lets do this…(well better put on my best Gohan impersonation)evil doers beware!!
???x5:hmm?
Brenton:when justice has been called!
Videl:we will always be there to answer it.*Brenton and Videl leaned on each others back smirking*
Brenton:Greatsaiyaman! defender of all that is true and right.
Videl:Greatsaiyawoman! fighter for peace and love.
???:grr…don't just stand there! shoot them!!
Brenton/Videl:with our combined might we will put you away in the bars of justice.*they then started to fire at Videl but before they could hit Brenton i,td in front of her and grabbed all the bullets*
Videl:hiyaah!!!*she then jumped over Brentons shoulder and kicked 1 of them into 2 more knocking them out*
???:aw screw it! break out the RPG,s!!*they then were about to fire but then*
Brenton:Greatsaiyaman beam!*he then fired a ki beam from his index finger bouncing off 1 RPG to the other blowing them up.*
???1/???2/:aahh!!!! *Videl swung her arm and knocked them out in 1 strike. this made everyone in the bank cheered*
Brenton:now maybe next time they'll learn whenever evil cross the path of good.
Videl:the defenders of justice won't be far behind to even the odds!
Brenton:*he then used his phone*the police will be here momentarily we bid you a good day. citizens of HerculeCity.*he then put his hand on Videls shoulder and i,td away next to his home before they took the helmets off*you can wait here for Gohan.
Videl:you were amazing in there!
Brenton:i was honestly kind of nervous.
*meanwhile inside the Son home*

Violet:mom! look!! Gohan is on TV again!
Sakura:hmm? but he has a ex-*Sakura smiled as she recognised the smirk coming from the Greatsaiyaman helmet.*
last edited on Feb. 8, 2017 2:33PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:33PM, Feb. 8, 2017
(online)
Videl: really? you, Nervous? the guy who fought a bunch of weird people from the sky. How could someone like that get so nervous? Come on, whats makes you nervous about this that the other situations didn't?
last edited on Feb. 8, 2017 6:34PM
picosux224 at 9:55PM, Feb. 8, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:*the demi-sayain smiled as he raised a eyebrow*besides the poses? years ago i did a bit of crime fighting under the alias “golden haired fighter” i figured i was gonna be rusty.*he then rubbed the back of his head in a sheepish manner* it sounds kinda silly now that i think about it.
Videl:no i get it.hey do you think we could spar?
Brenton:*the demi-sayain sweatdropped*i dunno…
Videl:aww come on! it will be fun.and besides i want to see if i can beat you this time.
*Sakura and Violet walked outside and saw the 2 talking.Brenton rubbed the back of his head looking unsure.*
Brenton:(Gohan is gonna kill me if she gets hurt.but Videl doesn't take no for a answer so..)heh…fine.1 sparing session.
Videl:yes!*she then started off with a kick but Brenton blocked with 1 arm*
Violet:woo! go daddy!
Brenton:hmm?*seeing a opening Videl tried to punch him but he grabbed her arm*
Videl:what the-hey!?*he then flipped her over making Videl land on her back*
Violet:mom? why is dad wearing Gohans hero clothes?
Sakura:well sweety he was helping Gohan while he did his tests.
Violet:so..daddys a super hero?
Sakura:hah hah.in a way yes.
Brenton:so are you gonna get up or did you already give up?*Videl didn't say a word as she got up and dust herself off she then gathered ki in her fist*
Videl:HIYAAAH!!!*and punched him in the cheek sending him into a nearby tree*
Brenton:well atleast you aren't all bark and no bite heh heh..*he then stood up*(lets see if she learned from last time)HAH!*he punched the air making a weak air pressure in Videls direction. but she jumped out of the way.*
Violet:nice 1 aunty Videl!
last edited on Feb. 9, 2017 12:25AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:52PM, Feb. 9, 2017
(online)
Violet:(a-aunty?)*pays attention to breton* your little shockwave is nice and all but I've gotten a lot faster since then.*decks him*
picosux224 at 11:16PM, Feb. 9, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:yai yai yai!!*he then clenched his jaw*thats smarts.*he then smirked*speed alone won't cut it you need a well thought out strategy.
Videl:hiyaah!*she then tried to hit him with swift kicks and fast blows but Brenton countered each hit.and fired ki blasts making Videl move away from him*
Brenton:*she then jump kick and hit his neck but it ownly made him smile*well you're trying at the very least.
Videl:(his making fun of me!.)well if you are so sure of yourself how about a little bet?
*this caught him off guard*
Brenton:a bet?
Videl:if i beat you you have to join me and Gohan on our crime fighting costume and all.
Brenton:*the demi-sayain sweatdropped*i don't want to do that…what do i get if i win?
shadowbladeXIII at 5:20AM, Feb. 11, 2017
(online)
Videl: then uh…um, I guess I'll watch your kids next time you and sakura go out?
picosux224 at 1:41PM, Feb. 11, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:deal.*Videl then tried hitting him with a barrage of punches and kicks but he dodge each 1 until she started to slow down. this gave Brenton the opening to knock her down to the ground*
Videl:fine you win.*the demi-sayain smiled as he pulled her up*
Brenton:forget about the bet i,ll do it.
Videl:why?
Brenton:isn't it obvious? we're family and family always comes first in my book.now how about some lemonade? you look thirsty.
Videl:*Videl smiled*yes please.*the next day Brenton was in his bedroom looking at the greatsaiyaman costume it had black spandex a red helmet identical to gohan black and red saiyan armour similar to Vegetas armour and Sayain gloves and boots.after looking at the costume he capsulised it*
Sakura:honey! are you ready yet?
Brenton:pretty much.*he was wearing his casual clothes which consisted of a long sleeved black shirt with the CC logo blue jeans and green boots*
*Sakura walked in smiling*
Sakura:nervous?
Brenton:unbelievably.
Sakura:well your ownly teaching P.E and ki control so you should be fine.
Brenton:thanks.*he then grabbed Yang and Bardock and teleported via scroll to Conton City*
Sakura:hey Violet are you ready to goto Bulmas?
Violet:yeah!*at Conton City*
Bardock:whoa….
Brenton:i know right?*they then appeared in front of a school named grape moon high.*you 2 go on ahead i got to meet with the principle*as they ran in a arm belonging to a big blue majin with a swirl like hair touched his shoulder*
???:Mr.Son i presume?
Brenton:Mr.Guup?
Mr.Guup:please call me Barry! its nice to finally meet 1 of the 2 greatest heros of our city! now tell me lad are you nervous?
Brenton:incredibly.*he then sheepishly rubbed his head*i,ll be honest this is my first real job.
Barry:hahaha!*he then slapped his back making the demi-sayain flinch*you,ll do fine lad.
shadowbladeXIII at 8:41AM, Feb. 13, 2017
(online)
Barry: you'll be fine. Just remember they are no different than you…to an extent. Remember to just be you, have fun and should there be problems you can come and see me.
picosux224 at 12:31PM, Feb. 13, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:uh thanks Barry i appreciate that.*suddenly the sound of a bell could be heard making Brenton frantically look through his papers*so im needed in the gym? simple enough.*he then i,td in front of Bardock and Yang the latter looking a bit surprised*whats wrong?
???:hi mr.Son!!!*the demi-sayain turned around and saw a familiar blue skinned girl with long blonde hair wearing jeans a white shirt and shoes with pink shoe laces*
Brenton:Sapphire? good to see you.(i guess Xeno accepted my request after all.)*he then noticed a short namekian from the dragon clan wearing a brown gi. a Frieza race who was in his reduction form he had a purple skin a blue gem on his head and blue eyes.he was wearing a black shirt and blue jeans with yellow boots. and a girl with pink hair resembling Android 18s hairstyle pink eyes wearing pink lipstick and a white gi*and that makes you 3…Flute Ice and Candy am i right?*the 3 nod making the demi-sayain smile*well in that case lets get right into this! since its the first day of school lets start with introductions as everyone here knows im Mr.Son.the reason why im here is to train kids with great potential so that they can defend themselves and others.so…*he transformed*lets get to work.*hours later*phew!*the bell had rang for lunch but as he and the students walked out a bunch more students ran and surrounded Brenton shouting out “Mr.Son can i please have your autograph?!” “can you sign my shirt” and what not. this made him sweatdrop before he i,td away from them.*
Sapphire:your dad sure has gotten popular.
Yang:no kidding.say Sapphire do you wanna hang out after school?
Sapphire:of course!*meanwhile in a janitors closet*
Brenton:well that could of been handled a lot better…*a mop then fell on his head*ow!…(im gonna need extra help if i hope to live through this…but then who?)i got it.*a few minutes later the bell rang and as the kids walked back in-*
Yang:so the ice cream fell all over him and-*Yang and the rest of the students looked at Brenton who was talking to a young woman who looked strangely familiar. she was wearing lipstick short messy hair a red top black shorts and shoes*
Brenton:so do you think you can help Vi?
M/Violet:of course! i,ll do my best.
last edited on Feb. 14, 2017 1:07AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:06AM, Feb. 15, 2017
(online)
M/Violet: *hugs* don't worry, I won't mess up. hm?*noticed yang* hey dad don't look now but it seems we have company.
picosux224 at 11:55AM, Feb. 15, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:huh?*he then looked at the kids*oh.the bell went already?
Yang:yeah.*she then looked at the woman. with a raised eyebrow*umm who are you?*this causes M/Violet to smile*
M/Violet:well dear my names Violet.im Mr.Sons daughter.
Bardock/Yang:WHAT!?
Sapphire:jeez Mr.Son sure has gotten around over the years.
Brenton:whoa. whoa. whoa. its not like that she's Violet from a different timeline.i simply asked her help with certain matters now.
M/Violet:im his assistant.*she then smiled at Bardock*you are as adorable as i remembered.
Bardock:no im not!*the little fighter sweatdropped*
M/Violet:and you must be Yang. i heard so much about you.*she then winked at her*make sure to keep Bardock out of trouble for me.
Yang:i can't do the impossible.
Bardock:hey!
Brenton:*the demi-sayain smiled at his children*(some things will never change.)heh heh.alright its time i teach the 6 of you how to bring out your hidden power.
Candy:hidden power? im a Earthling Sapphire is a Mettamoran and Flutes a Namekian.unless we somehow have a hidden transformation that we don't know about i doubt we'll get stronger.
Brenton:Sapphire could fuse with someone to get stronger.as for you and flute…i have a few ideas.
last edited on Feb. 16, 2017 11:35PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:35AM, Feb. 18, 2017
(online)
Saphire:…so how does one go about and unlock this “hidden potential”? im quite curious on the process.
picosux224 at 1:13PM, Feb. 18, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:well there is the cheap way…my brother knows this Supreme Kai who unlocked his potential…but it would take too many hours anyway so i don't think that would be the best idea. in order to truely unlock your potential it takes many hours of dedicated training.
Sapphire:that sounds tedious.
Brenton:maybe.but in the long run it'll be worth it…GAAAAH!!!!*the demi-sayain transformed into a supersayain4 surprising future Violet as well as the kids*this…this is my potential…my current limit.1 day you'll all reach a limit higher then this im sure of it.but for now..Violet?
M/Violet:*Violet smiled as she stopped sitting on Brentons desk* Candy and Flute? im gonna teach you a technique called the Kaio-ken.
Brenton:Yang and Sapphire i want you 2 to try and do the fusion dance.
Yang:fusion? well as long as i don't become a blob like Gotenks..
Sapphire:*giggles* don't worry. i,ll coach you through it.
Brenton:Ice i want you to change into your 3rd form.
Ice:why?
Brenton:because you'll be sparing with Bardock.
Bardock:cool!*Bardock transformed feeling excited.*lets go Ice!
Ice:*as he transformed he looked rather serious*i promise to not hold back.*Brenton then reverted back to normal*
*a few minutes later Bardock and Ice were vanishing and reappearing as Ice tried to fire death beams at him but he dodged each 1*
Sapphire:ready?
Yang:yeah!
Sapphire/Yang:fu…sion! ha!!*as a flash of light appeared the person that came out of it had blue skin and eyes with Yangs hair and face wearing a red and yellow vest. a white shirt. and pants with a pink belt*
???:the beautiful warrior has arrived!*she then winked at Bardock causing him to sweatdropped leaving a opening for Ice as he punched him*
last edited on Feb. 18, 2017 11:19PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:31AM, Feb. 20, 2017
(online)
Bardock: owwww, Bardock what the heck?!

Ice: you left yourself open.*hits him a few more times*

Bardock: oww, im not ready yet *catches the last one and tosses her into a wall* give me a minute, will ya?

Ice: *cough* fine…
picosux224 at 4:15PM, Feb. 20, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:(hmm i was afraid of this.Ice is having trouble keeping himself in control in that form and Bardock gets distracted easily.it looks like i got a lot of work to do.)*Brenton scratched his head and sighed.Bardock flew down and stretched his body trying to ignore the fused girl staring at him.*
Bardock:(why did dad make them fuse?)
???:you were awesome!
Bardock:oh uh t-thanks…*the little warrior sweatdropped as he looked away from her making him blush slightly*
Ice:are you ready yet casanova or do you want to be a lone with your girlfriends?
Bardock:grr…bring it!*he then flew in and almost punch ice but Brenton I,td between them and grabbed his fist looking disappointed*d-dad?
Brenton:well its easy to see you got my temper. thats enough for today you 2 tomorrow Bardock you'll be paying a quick visit to the Lookout so that you can meditate with Piccolo.and Ice we're gonna work on that attitude problem of yours.
Ice:hmph.
Bardock:right!*a few hours later the final bell rang making the demi-sayain sigh in relief*
Brenton:thanks again for helping me Violet.
M/Violet:no problem Daddy!*after taking Violet back to her time Brenton grabbed his kids and Sapphire and teleported home*
Brenton:phew! that was a tough first day. *he went wide-eyed as he saw Majin Buu near his house playing with Gar and Violet.*hey! Majin Buu!!
Buu:huh? hi!
Sapphire:why is he alive?
Brenton:its a long story…(don't know why his here though.)*he then opened the door and was jumped by Hercule as the scared champion wrapped his body around his head*uh Hercule? why are you at my house?
Hercule:h-hide me!
Brenton:from who?
Sakura:his hiding from Lazuli.*she then hugged her husband*
Brenton:….you didn't give her the prize money.
Hercule:er well maybe….*the demi-sayain facepalmed*hey its not my fault she asked for extra zeni!!

last edited on Feb. 20, 2017 5:56PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:49AM, Feb. 22, 2017
(online)
Hercule: Come on brenton, I know you can talk her out of it. you have to help me here!
picosux224 at 2:24PM, Feb. 22, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:*the demi-sayain sweatdropped as the champ frantically grabbed and shook him by his shirt*i understand that really i do but…this wouldn't of happened if you just gave her the money in the first place.plus she can sense your energy any minute now.and between you and me she's 1 of the few women i know that can scare me…besides my mother.and Bulma. and Sakura. *he then pushed him inside the house as he saw her flying.she then land in front of the demi-sayain*
Lazuli:where is he?
Brenton:uh hi Lazuli…how is Marron and Krillen?*the cyborg glared causing him to laugh awkwardly as he sweatdropped*hahaha…uh who?
Lazuli:the moron with the afro thats who!
Hercule:(my hairstylist said it would make me look younger…)
Brenton:oh Hercule? uh nope never seen him… just Majin Buu haha…
Lazuli:oh really?…
Brenton:y-yep! say! how about we all go out somewhere? my treat!(Hercule you owe me big for this.)

last edited on Feb. 23, 2017 9:08PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:14AM, Feb. 24, 2017
(online)
Lazuli:*stares into Brenton* alright then.

Buu: oh boy! Buu can hardly wait!*hops onto brenton's back*
picosux224 at 10:10AM, Feb. 24, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:oof!*the demi-sayain was now impatiently tapping his fingers on the ground as he glared at the Majin*Buu…what do you think you are doing?
Buu:Buu want to come too!
Brenton:yeah thats great and all…except how are we gonna go anywhere with you crushing my spine!!?
Buu:huh? you fly yes?
Brenton:ok thats it!*what happened next surprised everyone as a dust cloud surrounded them while they were punching each other. this causes Sakura to sigh as she grabbed Brenton by the ear and Buu by his antenna*
Sakura:thats enough rough housing boys.
Brenton:*mumbles*but he started it.
Buu:haha! that was fun!
*the demi-sayain sighed as he put 2 fingers on his head*
Brenton:(i better get this over with.i swear the things i,ll do for my friends sometimes…)

*they then teleport to West City this causes Sapphire to stare at everything curiously.they then started to walk around getting a few stares thanks to Majin Buus presence.*well what do you guys wanna do first?

Violet:ooh! i want to goto the pet store!
Bardock:well there is that new game that came out.
Yang:yeah lets check it out!*the demi-sayain turned around as he gave his kids money*
Brenton:i want you kids to meet up with us when you're finished.*he then smiled at Sapphire and gave her money as well causing her to look confused at the paper she was given*
Bardock:lets go!*they then ran off*
Brenton:*he then looked at his 2 friends and wife* so what do you wanna do now?
Lazuli:well we could-
Brenton:no way.i refuse to go clothes shopping with you id rather not wait 5 hours as you and Sakura try on every dress in the store.
Lazuli:hmph.
Brenton:help me out here Buu…Buu?*Majin Buu being bored walked into a candy store.this causes the demi-sayain to sweatdrop*you are no help.
last edited on Feb. 26, 2017 4:33PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:30PM, Feb. 26, 2017
(online)
Lazuli: aren't you a tad concerned? I mean, people haven't forgot Majin Buu and I don't think all of them know he's a good…whatever it is.
picosux224 at 12:24AM, Feb. 27, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:*the demi-sayain smiled widely*true but if anything happens i,ll step in. besides whats the worse that could happen?
Sakura:well…
Buu:what do you mean Buu can't eat candy!!?
Brenton:sigh…i,ll be right back.*he then i,td*
???:im s-sorry sir but that all costs money.
Buu:Buu don't carry money!!!*he then puffed smoked out of his holes and before he hit him*
Brenton:calm down!*he then appeared as a supersayain and kicked him out of the store leaving a Majin sized hole in the wall and looked at the now shocked shop clerk*heh heh..sorry about the damage…do you take credit cards.*a few minutes later Majin Buu was eating a large lolipop walking along side a grumpy looking Brenton*(Hercule owes me BIG for this…)Buu listen you can't just have a temper tantrum over something like that.if you really want something just ask alright?
Buu:ok!*Lazuli smirked as she saw the grumpy demi-sayain she was about to make a sly remark but then went wide-eyed as he poked her nose*
Brenton:don't. you. start.*he then walked away as he mumbled something about his credit card.Sakura then smiled as she grabbed his arm.*
Sakura:come on grumpy Gus i know what will chear you up.
Brenton:like what?*Sakura pointed at the entrance at a mall as 10 thugs stormed in with heavy weaponry*
???:everyone get on the floor!*this causes the demi-sayain to smirk*
Brenton:i,ll be right back.*he then pushed a button on his watch which changed him into his Greatsaiyaman outfit and jumped in front of them*
*meanwhile Sapphire was starring at the money that was given to her as she and the rest of the kids looked at the stores.*
Sapphire:Yang what do i do with this?
*meanwhile at the Son home Hercule was about to leave when he felt a chill down his spine*
Hercule:man it got cold all of the sudden.
last edited on March 2, 2017 6:18PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:13PM, March 2, 2017
(online)
???: Alright, keep the bags coming boys, We have a deadline to meet.

Yang: I'll show you sapphire!*takes her by the hand and tours her around buying various things*
picosux224 at 12:50AM, March 3, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:ahem!
???:hmm?*they turn around and point their guns at him*you must be some kind of moron if you think you can take on these bad boys…especially while wearing that rediculous costume*he then pointed his gun in the demi-sayains face*
Brenton:*he then grabbed the gun and bent it sideways surprising the criminal*you cought me in a really bad mood…you see im not like the Greatsaiyaman if you or your buddies fire 1 bullet at someone i will personally break your spines before sending you to the police.
*hearing this causes their leader to go wide-eyed in shock*
???:s-start shooting already!!*BANG!!
Lady:ahhhh!!!multiple bullets fired at a womans direction but the demi-sayain appeared in front of her grabbed all of the bullets and crushed them and dropped them to the ground*
Brenton:i tried to warn you now its my turn.*the kids walked out of a nearby store and looked at what was going on. as Brenton started to beat-up the thugs*
Violet:look its daddy!
Bardock:(oh man how embarrassing.)*he then tied them up by using rope*
???:*a lady in a buisness suit using a mic walked up to him next to a cameraman excuse me what do we call you? are you associated with the greatsaiyaman and woman by any chance?
Brenton:uh i don't really have a hero name.and as for the second question…no comment. now if you excuse me i gotta go.*he then vanished using instant transmission and appeared in a bathroom.he then smiled widely as he took his helmet off*(that was fun. its a good thing no one else is in here.)
Faker:what are you doing?
Brenton:GAH!*BANG! he hit his head on the tile floor*don't do that!*this causes the brother to smile as he pulled him up*
Faker:what's got you so tense.
Brenton:today hasn't exactly been 1 of my lucky days.

last edited on March 6, 2017 8:22PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:05PM, March 6, 2017
(online)
Faker: I saw the whole thing. *smirks* Tell me, does Gohan know your moving in on his gimmick, or is hercule now starting a super task force and having you lead it?

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon