RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 1:48AM, March 7, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:hahaha! nothing like that.im just helping out Gohan and Videl really!…although it is a bit fun.*Brenton then put on his regular clothes and they walked out of the bathroom*
Brenton:so why are you here?
Faker:well…*Brenton raised a eyebrow as he saw Faker look down at the ground and blush.he then saw a noticeablly pregnant Cedea talking to Sakura and Lazuli*
Cedea:hi Brenton!
Brenton:oh…*he then smirked as he playfully elbow his arm*you sly dog you.
Faker:s-shutup!
Brenton:hehehe…*they then walked up to them*so hows it going ladys?
Sakura:oh we were just talking about Bulmas birthday thats coming up.i even got her present early.
Brenton:but her birthday is in a few months.*he then sweatdropped*
Sakura:fortune favours the prepared.
Brenton:whatever.*a few hours later they all went to Brentons home and watched as the demi-sayain smirked at Faker*
Faker:are you ready?
Brenton:i,ll show you what i learned in my 3 months of training.*they then did Gokus and Vegetas signature stance*
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
shadowbladeXIII at 7:30AM, March 9, 2017
(online)
Faker:*aggressive as ever dashes forward and begins a barrage of punches and kicks*
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 3:41PM, March 9, 2017
(offline)
*the demi-sayain smirked as he quickly dodged each hit.*
Faker:how the hell did you get so fast!?
Brenton:wouldn't you like to know. HAAAH!!!*the demi-sayains fist glowed with ki as he jumped in the air and punched Faker as he blocked it.but Brenton vanishes and reappeared in the sky*
Faker:galick gun!!!
Brenton:oh boy!*he then vanished again and as he reappeared he gathered ki in his hand and fired it making Faker backflipped out of the way.he then to his surprise watched as Brenton made his spirit sword it changed into a spear which he threw but Faker dodged it. making it almost hit Sakura*
Cedea:*giggles* they seem to be having fun.
Sakura:Brenton! watch where you throw that thing!!
Brenton:er sorry!*he then scratched his cheek sheepishly as he laughed*

last edited on March 9, 2017 8:19PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:41PM, March 10, 2017
(online)
Faker: *took advantage of the moment and puts him in a hold* hah! you really need to pay attention, brother. how will you get out of this one?
picosux224 at 9:01PM, March 10, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:well…if you won't let go i guess i,ll have to go with plan B.
Faker:oh please what could you possibly-*the demi-sayain smirked as he spun around until they were upside-down*…you wouldn't.
Brenton:heh heh.*he then flew down making them crash head first into the ground.and as they got up Brenton looked dizzy*
Faker:i-idiot…
Brenton:yeah that was a bad idea.but atleast you learned not to do that.
Faker:can you please take this a little seriously?
Brenton:but im having so much fun! if i took it too seriously i,ll end it to quickly.
Faker:what!? grr…*they then clash at 1 another*
Brenton:take this!*he then fired a ki blast making him hit the ground*but if you insist…lets get serious! HAAAAAH!!!!!!*he then transformed into a supersayain3*give it all you got*he then smirked*if you think you can handle it.of course i could always dial it down a few notches if you want.
Faker:(cocky son of a…)
Bardock:whoa…
Sakura:*facepalms* Brenton…
*meanwhile in the forest*
Sapphire:your planet has some interesting animals.
Yang:you should see our pet dragon his huge.

last edited on March 10, 2017 11:05PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:59PM, March 11, 2017
(online)
Sapphire: what's a dragon?

Yang: you're kidding! you are gonna love this!*pulls her off until* this is a dragon!

Sapphire: woah…its so big!

Yang: told ya!

*back at the fight*

Faker:rrrraahhh! *Fires several ki blast dashing towards the new Brenton and at the last second transforms and begins to assault with several punches and kicks*
picosux224 at 11:38PM, March 11, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:grah!*the punches and kicks landed and as Faker landed 1 more punch it sent him through a bunch of trees*ow…
Faker:i don't rely on a useless transformation like you do.
Brenton:grr…shutup!*he then appeared and punched him in the face with a fist full of ki and as he stopped mid air they powered up 1 of their strongest attacks*
Faker/Brenton:FINALFLASH!!!!!*the beams then clashed until they stopped.meanwhile Sakura and Cedea were laying down on their lawn chairs wearing sunglasses while drinking lemonade*
Sakura:its a shame how they are always fighting like this.
Cedea:it can't be helped.we can ownly hope they'll blow off some steam.
Sakura:…wanna bet who'll win?
Cedea:sure.
Bardock:so cool!*he then frantically looked around*(Violet usually drag me away when im watching dad fight…)*he then shrugged his shoulders*(i think i,ll check on Yang.)*he then walked into the forest*
Violet:hehe…*Bardock heard Violet making him smile as he shook his head*
Bardock:Yang! Sapphire! what are you 2 doing?*he then scratched his head in confusion until-*
Violet:attack!*they then tackled him causing Bardock to sweatdrop*
Bardock:the hell?
*Brenton then reverted back to normal*
Faker:hmph see? useless.
Brenton:don't count me out just yet! HAAAAAH!!!!*he then powered up making his ki went from a silver esc colour to gold*you haven't caught up to me in years nothing has changed.
last edited on March 14, 2017 10:31PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:04AM, March 15, 2017
(online)
Bardock: just what the heck are you girls up to?

Yang: catching you, silly.

Bardock: no seriously what are you girls up to? it can't be that simple.

*with the fight*

Faker:Really? you really think that I haven't changed at all? Brother you wound me. Let me show you what I've learned while you were out.*powers up and gets into an offensive stance*
picosux224 at 2:59PM, March 15, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:*the demi-sayain shrugged his shoulders*these past months ive been trying to do more then hone my skills. ive also taught myself special techniques like that spear i threw before.you probably still have ownly those 3 techniques at your disposal.if not then please prove me wrong.
Faker:HAAH!!*Faker jumped and tried to hit Brenton with a barrage of punches and kicks but he'd either dodge block or counter each 1*
Brenton:HAAH!!!*he then in a fast motion punched Faker in the face the impact sent him flying into a boulder*
Faker:how are you doing that!?
Brenton:something my teacher taught me im basically moving without thinking.by doing so i can become 1 step ahead.
Faker:GWAH!!!*in udder rage Faker punched Brenton making him get launched into the sky*hows this!?*he then appeared in front of him and kicked Brenton back to the ground*
Brenton:ow….(frankly i don't care if i win or lose this fight)*he then got up smirking*because now im feeling fired up!!!*he then vanished appeared in front of Faker they once again clashed at 1 another until they jumped away from each other*
*meanwhile*
Yang:to be honest i was just showing Sapphire the animals that lived around here.and well when we sensed you i thought it would be fun to surprise you.
Bardock:*the little warrior sweatdropped*gee thanks.
Yang:oh don't be like that.*she then laughed as she hugged him.this cause Sapphire to smirk*
Sapphire:should we leave you love birds alone?
Bardock:*Violet tilted her head in confusion as Bardock blushed and glared at Sapphire*
last edited on March 17, 2017 1:27AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:00PM, March 18, 2017
(online)
Faker:what's wrong, brother running out of steam? *gets ready to jump back in* or have I finally bested you?!

*elsewhere*

Sapphire: right I gotcha. I'll catch you two later *wink*

Yang: what was that about?

Bardock:
I dunno…*blushes and smiles*
picosux224 at 1:50AM, March 19, 2017
(offline)
*the demi-sayain smiled widely as his ki expand around his body*
Brenton:keep dreaming.i got enough energy to spare ive just been holding alot back so you didn't get too angry…
Faker:grr…gwah!!!*he then try to punch him but brenton jumped out of the way*HAAAAAH!!!!*he then powered up even further*
*Sapphire was holding onto Violets hand as they walked back and looked at the 2 above.*
Sapphire:they're still fighting?
Sakura:sadly enough yes. i swear they are so stubborn sometimes…uh excuse me dear.
Brenton:yeah kind of like that.(now thats more like it! now i,ll go all out and-*as they charged at each other Sakura appeared in front of them and punched them in the head*
Faker:ow! what the hell!!?
Sakura:would you 2 kindly look around my house…*as they did they saw damaged trees holes on the ground and a crack window*
Brenton:heh heh….sorry i guess we didn't notice.
Sakura:sigh.the next time you want to kill each other do it in the hyperbolic timechamber!!
*Faker sweatdropped surprised by the outburst*
Faker:hmph w-whatever…
Brenton:*the demi-sayain sheepishly rubbed the back of his head.*
Goku:she's right. you both need to be careful when you fight each other.*everyone turned around and saw smiling Goku and a grumpy Vegeta*
Vegeta:its pathetic.
Brenton:*the demi-sayain walked up to Goku and Vegeta and smiled*yeah i guess.but don't worry we'll try harder next time.
*meanwhile Bardock and Yang were simply sitting on a log as they were looking at the animals running around.a month later it was surprisingly quiet on Earth so Brenton trained alone in the time chamber for a few hours until he finished and walked out of it with damaged gi while in supersayain4 smiling.*sometimes i wish something exciting will happen around here.*he then i,td home. and spotted Yang and Bardock holding hands*(huh they've certainly gotten closer.)*he then sat down and began to meditate*(it being peaceful how am i gonna better myself as a fighter? training does so little and all i can do is master my supersayain4 form.)*his body then slightly glow in red ki as he meditated in his supersayain4 state*
*suddenly Sapphire appeared via scroll*
Sapphire:hi guys!
Yang:shh dad is meditating.
Sapphire:why?
Brenton:im trying to keep my ki in check while in this form. that way i can access it without straining my body.

last edited on March 19, 2017 4:52PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:59PM, March 19, 2017
(online)
Sapphire: so, wait that strains you? huh. im shocked that a transformation takes concentration.*pokes brenton's arm*(wow its hairy)

bardock I wouldn't do that.

Sapphire: why, is he ticklish?

Yang: well…you know im not sure.

Bardock:i'm not willing to find out.

Sapphire: hm…so what have I all missed?
picosux224 at 3:39AM, March 20, 2017
(offline)
Bardock:oh not much we've just been playing and training you know the usual.
Sapphire:but that sounds so boring…
Bardock:what did you expect? with Earth finally at peace we can finally relax.
Sapphire:thats right…say! why does the Earth always become apart of a badguys to-do list anyway?
Yang:because their jerks.
*the demi-sayain smiled in content as his ki turn into a bright silver and reverted back to normal.*
Brenton:(good i think im starting to get the hang of it. maybe i should see if Whis could spar with me because now i know how to keep my ki from spilling out.)*he then clenched his fist in excitement.he then began to punch and kick the air*
*Sakura walked out of the house with a raised eyebrow while smiling*
Sakura:finished already?
Brenton:pretty much.*Sakura then crossed her arms*
Sakura:you know you've been training excessively nonstop ever since Buu was defeated…is there something on your mind?
Brenton:well…heh heh.no…*he then sweatdropped as he scratched his cheek*
Sakura:Brenton i love you but you are a terrible liar.*the demi-sayain looked at the kids who were chatting amongst themselves and smiled*
Brenton:im just preparing for the worse-case scenario.
*Sakura shook her head as she wrapped her arms around him*
Sakura:you are worrying too much.
Brenton:heh says you.*suddenly Brentons scroll was glowing so he opened it and-*
Supreme Kai o/T:Brenton! hurry i need your help this is urgent.
Brenton:uh right! i,ll be back in a few hours.
Sakura:stay safe.*as Brenton teleported in front of the Supreme Kai of time*
Brenton:so what is it? another distortion in history?
Supreme Kai o/T:Toki Toki is going to lay an egg!
Brenton:you're kidding…*mumbles* i was kinda hoping for a distortion.
Supreme Kai o/T:nope. we have to throw a party! i,ll even cook for everyone.
Brenton:n-no! thats ok i,ll buy the food.
Supreme Kai o/T:aww but i bought something really nice to wear while im cooking.
Brenton:the demi-sayain blushed lightly as he scratches his cheek*and im sure it looks great on you its just well…their are still alot of people here and well we wouldn't want you over worked.
Supreme Kai o/T:sigh i suppose you're right.
last edited on March 21, 2017 4:45PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:59PM, March 21, 2017
(online)
Supreme Kai O/T: Anyway, celebration aside its important we make sure this egg remains ok. After all it has a lot of power to it. I know a lot of our threats are gone, however I can't help but feel we are overlooking something… Brenton can I count on you?
picosux224 at 12:57AM, March 22, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:*the demi-sayain smiled widely*you bet! i won't let you down!
Supreme Kai o/T:now thats what i like to hear.
Brenton:(hmm the timebreakers are pretty weak at the moment so they're not a problem.so this job should be easy.)so where is the little guy anyway?
Supreme Kai o/T:in my house as the supreme kai of time 1 of my many duties is to take care of Toki Toki.
Brenton:huh…well in that case i better tell Sakura about this cause something tells me this will take a few days.
Supreme Kai o/T:thanks again for the help.
Brenton:no problem.(i swear if it weren't for Trunks and myself her job would be too difficult.)*a few minutes later Brenton had taken off his damaged gi and put on his casual clothes that Sakura left him.*
Sakura:that should be everything now how long will you be doing this? a few days?
Brenton:a week tops i promise if i need your help i,ll call you straight away.
Sakura:ok hon.try not to get the Toki Toki killed.
Brenton:heh he,ll be fine. see ya later!*he then closed the scroll and walked to the Supreme Kai of times house*hows my favourite time bird?
Toki Toki:cooooo!!!!*the big beared bird flew and land on Brentons shoulder he then rubbed its head on Brentons face*
Brenton:hahaha! s-stop Toki Toki! i missed you too!
Toki Toki:tooooo?
Brenton:im gonna be your bodyguard while you…do your thing. a birth to a whole new timeline how exciting!
*the Supreme Kai of time giggled at what she saw*
Supreme Kai o/T:ok now get back to your perch Toki Toki.
*the bird then did what she said making Brenton smirk as he got up and waited outside*
Brenton:(this will be too easy.)
shadowbladeXIII at 5:51PM, March 24, 2017
(online)
*time passed for a bit suddenly a portal opens*
Toki Toki:*begins to fly around*

M/Violet
: *pops her head in* hmm…where could she be?*wanders through and looks around and spots Brenton* Hi Daddy!*flies over* what are you doing out here?
picosux224 at 1:03AM, March 25, 2017
(offline)
*the demi sayain smiled at his daughter as he finished punching and kicking the air*
Brenton:the Supreme Kai of time asked me to protect Toki Toki,s egg until it hatches…*he then rubbed his chin as he looked confused*you know it kinda puzzles me how he can do that…being a male bird.*Violet giggled at her confused father making him raise a eyebrow.*hey your old man is getting a bit rusty want to spar?.*Violets eyes beamed in excitement*
M/Violet:y-yes!*they then got into a defensive position as Brenton tried to punch her but Violet dodged*dad where is the Supreme Kai of time?
Brenton:she's out shopping. why? did something happen?
last edited on March 26, 2017 7:15PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:05PM, March 26, 2017
(online)
M/Violet: well, not necessarily. see supposedly something woke up in the our universe and we kinda don't know how to deal with it. *tries to punch him but misses* Bardock is being too stubborn, so I decided to ask for advice, but im sure you can deal with it just fine dad. After all, you beat up all the bad guys! Plus you're super strong too and I'm sure you could figure this thing out…whatever it is.
last edited on March 26, 2017 10:07PM
picosux224 at 1:35AM, March 27, 2017
(offline)
*the demi-sayain smiled and blushed as he rubbed his hair*
Brenton:you know im not invincible…but i,ll do my best to help.first things first.*the demi-sayain was looking through a big camping bag and pulled his sword and sheathe before putting it on his back.he then smirked showing fire in his eyes*lets go!
M/Violet:but what about Toki Toki?
Brenton:i got that covered.*after Brenton took out his scroll he explained the problem to Sakura so she teleported to the timenest*thanks again Sakura.
Sakura:just make sure they'll be ok.
Brenton:right.
M/Violet:it was good seeing you again mom!*they then teleported to future Violets timeline making Brenton go wide-eyed as he saw damaged cities and smoke everywhere*
Brenton:(this reminds me of Trunks,s timeline.)
M/Bardock:GAH!!*BOOM! a loud ki explosion could be heard as Bardock was launched into the ground in front of Violet*
M/Violet:b-Bardock!*she then hugged her beaten up brother*
M/Bardock:i-im fine Violet…what is dad doing here?
Brenton:i came to help now who is doing this?
???:that would be me…*as Brenton looked up he went wide-eyed in udder shock this causes Bardock to look at his father in confusion*
Brenton:Beerus the destroyer! his the god of destruction…the 2nd strongest being of this universe.
Beerus:oh you heard of me?…that tail. tell me do you by chance know the supersayain god?
Brenton:*the demi-sayain blinked in confusion*uh no Lord Beerus.
Beerus:then the oracle fish was wrong after all i guess i,ll continue destroying this planet then.*he then gathered a small destructive ball of energy until-*
Brenton:no!!!*the demi-sayain transformed into a supersayain4 and punched Beerus in the cheek sending him flying*if you want to go then lets go! HAAAH!!!*his ki stopped expanding and made his body glow in a veil of light this made Whis who was watching next to future Violet raise a eyebrow in surprise as he ate some sushi*
Beerus:how dare you rebel against the god of destruction!
Brenton:these people have suffered too much from Buu! im not letting some lazy grumpy cat hurt the people i care about!!*they then began the clash at one another*
Whis:interesting it seems this Sayain was trained by a god.*they then charged at each other*
Brenton:BEERUS!!!!!
Beerus:don't you ever give up? fighting me is futile.*the god of destruction and the demi-sayain punched each other.the hit caused a bright shockwave and as the light ended the demi-sayains supersayain4 ended replaced with a mysterious blue glow*
Brenton:the fight hasn't even started! im not giving up until 1 of us is laying on the ground.

last edited on March 28, 2017 3:48PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:44AM, March 30, 2017
(online)
Beerus: well that can be arranged! *turns to the side and smacks him to the ground with his tail* I will give you credit, you are strong however, you don't even scratch the surface*fires several blasts down at him*
picosux224 at 5:50PM, March 30, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:HAH!!!*the demi-sayain made a dome of energy with his ki this caused Beerus,s ki blasts to be reflected back at him.but the god of destruction knocked them out of the way*GYAAAH!!!! he then charged towards Beerus but as he did so his hair and eyes flashed from black to red* DRAGON FIST!!!!!*he punched the god of destruction with red ki this caught him off guard allowing Beerus a opening as he kicked him in the stomach.*guh!
Beerus:this might be fun after all. i had to hold back 90% of my streangth but now it looks like i,ll have to try harder.*Brenton tried to uppercut him but Beerus blocked it.he then fired a finger beam but Brenton used instant transmission appeared behind the god and blasted him in the back with a ki beam*
Brenton:(did i just sense his energy? what gives?)but how? i shouldn't-
Beerus:i see you finally noticed.
Brenton:noticed what?
Beerus:you have unlocked a new level of power if i didn't know any better id say you're a supersayain god.now continue!*the clashes began to be more frequent and larger in scale causing future Violet to squint as she couldn't follow them* *meanwhile at the Timenest Sakura was watching the fight*
Sakura:(why does Brenton look different?)
Supreme Kai o/T:Brenton im back!! i hope you are hungry! oh hey Sakura.checking up on B-IS THAT BEERUS THE DESTROYER!!? why the hell is Brenton fighting Lord Beerus!?

last edited on April 4, 2017 9:26AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:30AM, April 4, 2017
(online)
Sakura: What is a Lord Beerus and why did you call it a destroyer?

Supreme Kai o/T: Beerus is the God of Destruction! its his job to end things, he's polar to the Kais which preserves life!

Sakura: W-what?! and brenton is fighting this thing right now?

Supreme Kai o/T: the real question is why is he awake?! he's supposed to be asleep in that timeline for another 20 years!

Sakura: do we have one of those hairless cats in our world?

Supreme Kai o/T:
yep.

*back at the fight*

Berrus:
*continues to dodge*hmph *goes over his head and kicks him* so how does it feel to have this power? to be able to go beyond?
picosux224 at 6:17PM, April 4, 2017
(offline)
*the demi-sayain looked at his glowing hands*
Brenton:i-i never knew i had this much hidden power…its baffling.
Beerus:i see.its taking you time to comprehand this level of strength.but the real question is-
Brenton:is it enough to take you down?.*they smirked at each other before they clashed once again flying around the planet as they fought.and as Brenton tried to punch Beerus the purple cat spin kicked him*gah!*the kick sent him underground to a cavern which they then began to ki blast each other until Beerus got to close and stabbed him in the chest*UGH!*making him revert back to normal.and look like he killed him.*

Sakura:gasp! no!!*BOOM! he then fired a ki blast at the top of the cavern making ruble cover Brentons lifeless body*
Beerus:we are done. its a shame the oracle fish promised me a being that would rival me.oh well now for the remaining loose ends.
Brenton:*Brenton flinched as the god energy slowly healed his chest wound.*(i-i cannot win his too strong.im sorry everyone i faild y-)
M/Violet:daddy!!!
M/Bardock:f-father…*cough!*
Sakura:please don't give up!
Supreme Kai o/T:Sakura im sorry…
*Brenton could hear their voices making his body glow within the ruble catching Beerus,s attention*
Brenton:(different timeline or not those 2 mean the world to me…)…STOP DESTROYING MY WORLD!!! HAAAAAH!!!!*he then zoomed in as a supersayain and punched Beerus towards the sky. they then fought until they were in space.this whole time Brenton didn't notice he wasn't in god form*KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!!!!!*in his rage for a split second his hair spiked up and changed to the colour blue as his beam hit Beerus. but the god of destruction blocked it he then blinked in confusion*
Beerus:what was that?
Brenton:*the demi-sayain took deep breaths as he was feeling exausted*im not sure.
last edited on April 7, 2017 12:21AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:42PM, April 7, 2017
(online)
Beerus: well, it matters not. I haven't felt this way in Centuries. its quite refreshing actually. to be alive in a fight again! to use more than 70% is invigorating! that being said while I am glad that this has gone on, I feel its time to end it. *creates a huge ball of red energy and drops it towards brenton and the earth* what will you do now super sayain god?
picosux224 at 12:02AM, April 8, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:*he caught it and with what strength he had left tried to push it back.*GAH! HAH!!!!!! i…i can't beat you you're too strong.but if i give up now you'll destroy Earth and i will not forgive myself if id let that happen.
Beerus:then die along with it.*he fired a small beam which pushed the demi-sayain further down*
Brenton:(no.i cant admit defeat just yet! i,ll beat him or die trying!!)GYAAAH!!!!!!!*his god form appeared as he slowly absorbed Beerus,s attack*HAH! HYAAAH!!!!!!*as the energy disappeared the demi-sayain glared at the god of destruction.he breathed heavily feeling tired.*i can't win but i won't stop until my body drops to the ground.
Beerus:hmph you are very stubborn do you know that?*the god of destruction smiled at Brenton before he poked him in the head knocking him out as he fell from space and quickly descended to the planet*
M/Violet:dad!*Violet caught him making the demi-sayaing groan in pain.the god of destruction then land in front of them*
Beerus:now its time to destroy Earth!*he then charged a ki ball and fired at the ground making rocks get blown back.*
Whis:it seems you blown a bit of Earth Lord Beerus.
Beerus:i guess im a bit tired now oh well.*hearing this made Violet sigh in relief*you should really heal those 2 while you still can.*Brenton smiled as he sit up while flinching from the pain*/
Brenton:…thank you Lord Beerus.
Beerus:hmph.*they then vanished thanks to Whis,s staff.*
Brenton:ha…hahahaha!*the demi-sayain laughed in excitement before he fell back to the ground falling asleep*
M/Bardock:…we need to goto Bulmas she'll-urk! heal us up.
M/Violet:r-right!*they then flew to Capsule Corp*Bulma we need help!
M/Bulma:Violet oh thank god you both are ok!*she then looked at Brenton*oh my god his alive!?
M/Violet:its a long story…i,ll tell you once they heal.*2 days later*
Brenton:ugh..*the demi-sayains vision was a bit blurry but as it readjusts he sat up and noticed he was in CapsuleCorp covered in bandages*…what happened?*he then looked to his side as he saw Violet was sleeping on a chair next to his bed making her head rest on his legs*(oh boy..hopefully i wasn't out for to long. Violet must of been worrying about me.)*he then slowly got out of bed careful not to wake her up and started to stretch*(i got to be careful.if i come across another badguy in my state i would be vulnerable.)*the demi-sayain scratched his head as he sweatdropped at his situation.*not to mention im still hurting all over.ugh im gonna get a earful from Sakura when i come back… *he then clenched his left arm making the god ki appear*…(is this my limit?)
???:whoa nice hair.
Brenton:gah!*being caught off guard he immediately went back to normal as he fell.he then looked at Bulma who winked at him*oh uh hi Bulma.

last edited on April 10, 2017 11:52AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:47PM, April 10, 2017
(online)
M/Bulma: hey indeed. I haven't seen you in ages. Have to say, you haven't changed much since I saw you. still willing to throw yourself into danger, I see. im glad you are ok though *hugs brenton*
picosux224 at 11:34PM, April 10, 2017
(offline)
*Brenton flinch slightly out of pain from the hug.he then laughed*
Brenton:hahaha! thanks Bulma.*as the hug ended Bulma looked at him from head to toe*
M/Bulma:so where have you been this whole time huh? training off world for years?
Brenton:not exactly…(i need to tell her the truth.)*he then began to talk about his predictament* and so i shouldn't go back to my time until im healed up.
M/Bulma:i see…so wheres your time machine?
Brenton:heh heh…i don't need 1.
M/Bulma:huh.*she then smiled as she turned around*well alright then i,ll make you a big breakfast after all you haven't eaten anything in a few days.
Brenton:*GRUMBLE!* *the unusually loud rumble made Brenton blush* heh thanks Bulma.*she then went into the kitchen.but Brenton being a bit antsy walked outside and turned into a supersayain god once more as he began to kick the air.*
last edited on April 11, 2017 5:38PM
shadowbladeXIII at 11:27AM, April 13, 2017
(online)
M/Violet:*wakes up and looks around* …dad? (where did he go?) *begins to move around* hmm…something smells good. *heads to the kitchen* Bulma? what are you doing?

M/Bulma: hm? oh hey, Violet. Im just cooking us up some grub.

M/Violet:
have you seen my dad around

M/Bulma: I believe he is outside.

M/Violet: thanks. *heads outside and sees brenton in his new form* (huh, its like things haven't changed with him at all.)
picosux224 at 10:12PM, April 13, 2017
(offline)
*the demi-sayain breathed heavily as he wiped sweat from his head.he then smiled as he turned around.he then laughed as he rubbed the bridge of his nose*
Brenton:hahaha hey Vie im sorry if i worried you.*he then scratched the back of his head sheepishly*
M/Violet:no its fine im just glad you are ok.
Brenton:*Brenton just realised something as he looked around*wheres Bardock?
M/Violet:he's training on Dendes Lookout…being beaten by that cat guy really hurt his pride.
Brenton:hmm ok i might check up on him and maybe spar with him while im at it.
M/Violet:heh come on dad do you like to do anything besides eat and fighting?
*the demi-sayain blinked in confusion*
Brenton:uh…i like to read?
M/Bulma:guys! Breakfast is ready!!*the demi-sayain vanished and reappeared in the kitchen sitting on a chair.this caught Violet off guard.*here you go.*she then gave him a few plates of food consisting of eggs toast meat etc.as the demi-sayain digged in Violet raised a eyebrow at him*
Brenton:*munch! munch! munch!*…what?.
M/Violet:heh nothing.*Bulma then gave Violet her food. which she began to eat.the demi-sayain quickly finished*thanks for the food Bulma.*he then smiled widely*
Brenton:thanks again Bulma.
M/Bulma:hey anytime.*the demi-sayain then stood up and smirked as he put 2 fingers on his head*
Brenton:im gonna check on Bardock.
M/Violet:ooh i,ll go with you.
M/Bulma:stay safe you 2.*Brenton saluted as he did the famous Son smile. they then vanished*
*meanwhile at the Lookout*
Dende:his been training for 16 hours straight.
Mr.Popo:yes i noticed.*they then appear in front of them*
Brenton:hey!
Dende/Mr.Popo:GUH!*they lose their footing and fell*
M/Violet:daddy…
Brenton:uh oops.my bad…
last edited on April 17, 2017 2:00AM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:03PM, April 18, 2017
(online)
Dende: its uh, its fine, but uh…

Mr.Popo: last we heard we thought you were, well you know…

Dende:gone. how is it that you are standing here?

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon