RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 5:18PM, April 18, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:well…*the demi-sayain laughed as he scratched his cheek*his technically still dead.im from a different timeline where not ownly i survive but Goku and Vegeta beat Buu.(among a few minor details that ive noticed.)
Dende:oh well its a good thing you did come here.Beerus would of destroyed the planet for sure.
Brenton:i uh didn't exactly beat him…but yeah i guess.
Mr.Popo:so then what brings you here?
Brenton:i was hoping i could have a quick chat with Bardock he needs to be put in the right direction.so his in the timechamber right?
Dende:well yes but-*they then heard a clicking sound as the door opened Bardock went wide-eyed not expecting to see his father and sister.*
M/Bardock:oh uh hi dad…
Brenton:whats wrong?*suddenly another familiar face walked through the door it was Sakura.this made Brenton go wide-eyed*s-Sakura!!? what are you doing here?
M/Sakura:me?! you are supposed to be dead!*the demi-sayain gulped.no matter in what timeline when Sakura is angry she scares him.she then walked up to him and grabbed him by his damaged gi top*
Brenton:i can explain you see-*he then explained what happened*
M/Sakura:oh…*she then hugged him*im glad you are ok atleast.
Brenton:Sakura…*after the hug ended the demi-sayain smiled at Bardock*you can't just get stronger by training your body has a limit.
M/Bardock:what am i suppose to do then?
Brenton:*the demi-sayain looked angry as he used his god ki.this surprised everyone*fight me. if you can beat me then i know you'll be ready for what training i got planned for you.
M/Bardock:d-dad..(i can't sense his ki just like Beerus…this is going to be tricky a-)
Brenton:YEOW!!*Sakura started to pinch Brentons ear*
M/Sakura:i don't care what timeline your from im not letting you train while you are still healing.
Brenton:heh heh….
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on April 19, 2017 3:48AM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:06PM, April 19, 2017
(online)
M/Bardock:*sweatdrop* (leave it to mom to get dad to listen…)Well then im off.

M/Sakura: oh no, you and I are going to have a talk.*let's go of brenton* I'll be right back hon. *walks with bardock* now son, I know you are still a tad upset, but

M/Bardock: upset? mom I don't know what to feel right now! This is the second time this has happened. First that evil guy at the nest, and now that stupid Hairless cat! I work harder than I ever had, and achieve a new level and Dad comes in and beats them both like its nothing! It, its not Fair! *storms off and leaves the lookout*

M/Sakura:*sighs and walks back to Brenton* Sorry about that. He'll be back in time. …He still loves you, you know. He just, a little upset still. *smiles* Remember, how he would just fly around and just want to have fun?
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 9:48PM, April 19, 2017
(offline)
M/Violet:im gonna have a big chat with you when i fly home Bardock!!*the outburst surprised the demi-sayain*
*he then rubbed the back of his head as he reverted back to normal.*
Brenton:(ooh i remember Bardock and Violet live in their own separate house.heh the way she acts like that around him is hilarious.)he was pretty hyper back then thats for sure.hell he and Violet made me feel very old.*he then smiled widely as he closed his eyes.and as he began to laugh seeing this made Sakura rememberher husband and made her smile.so id say i got a good few days until i fully recover so what do you ladies want to do?
M/Sakura:was your fight with that thing really that bad?*the demi-sayain smirked as he showed them a big scar across his chest as well as many bruises*
M/Violet:cool!*as he rewrapped the bandages he sighed*
Brenton:(that and it still hurts like hell…)
M/Sakura:then lets go home.
Brenton:seeya later Dende! you too Mr.Popo!
M/Violet:i,ll see you tomorrow daddy.i got to chat with a certain someone…*she then flew off.* *Brenton saluted Dende before they vanished thanks to his Instant Transmission they were in front of their house.*
Brenton:(i also gotta remember to check on my Sakura.after all my scroll still works…i also think im forgeting someon-)*suddenly he was tackled by a short dragon.who began to lick him*whoa s-slow down little guy that tickles!.*this made Sakura smile as she picked it up like a puppy.*
M/Sakura:ok thats enough.
Brenton:hahaha!! man i didn't expect that!*he then stood up and pat the baby dragons head.*what do you call the little guy?*to the demi-sayains surprise the little monster bit his finger*
M/Sakura:Fang…
Brenton:…ow! ow! ow!

last edited on April 20, 2017 1:20AM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:13PM, April 20, 2017
(online)
M/Sakura: fang let brenton go please.
Fang: *let's go and begins licking the bite*

M/Sakura:sorry honey he's new. You know how dragons get sometimes when they see someone they like.
picosux224 at 6:09PM, April 20, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:hahaha! no kidding.my ear hurt for about a week after Gar got too close.*he then looked around*
M/Sakura:whats wrong?
Brenton:i thought i sensed something familiar.
M/Sakura:i didn't sense anything.
Brenton:MOVE! *BOOM!!* *the demi-sayain pushed Sakura out of the way as a red ki beam was fired at her direction making it hit him instead*GAAH!!(not even a whole fricken day!!)wait i know that energy its-
???:hahahaha!!! my what a interesting development the almighty half breed back from the dead.*it was Towa Mira and Dabura.but Dabura looked different as he grown big horns*
M/Sakura:friends of yours?
Brenton:i dunno.the 2 i fought were from the future timeline i think.
Mira:look at you. you are hardly worth pulling a muscle in your current position…here.*he then threw a senzu bean at him which Brenton looked at for a few seconds before eating it*
Brenton:(they are up to something else. i can feel it…what are you up to Towa?)fine but not here.
M/Sakura:Brenton i-*the demi-sayain smiled at Sakura reassuring her*be careful.
Brenton:no promises.*he and the demons vanished and reappear in a rocky valley*you know 3 on 1 is a bit of a unfair fight…you should have brought a army.but then again that didn't exactly help your alternate selves.
Dabura:disrespectful monkey i-*Towa put her hand out*
Towa:hold on brother.you'll get your turn.*Towas staff glowed making Brentons scroll move towards her*what do you say to that hero?
Brenton:*the demi-sayain went wide-eyed in surprise*ok….yeah im gonna need that back.
last edited on April 22, 2017 9:00PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:06PM, April 23, 2017
(online)
Towa: oh you can have it back, after you deal with him. *at which point Mira flies at brenton and kicks him in the head* Brother, let us go. we have some recruiting to do.

Dabura:…I suppose. Will he be ok though?

Towa: Mira? he should be fine. I just had him upgraded to combat sayains. he'll know what to expect and adjust to the situation if need be.
picosux224 at 9:18PM, April 23, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:son of a…*he rubbed his head as he swore under his breath. he then got up and smirked as he cracked his knuckle the demi-sayains hair and eyes glowed red*do you know what? go ahead and leave.i can't wait until i see that look on your face when i destroy Mira piece by piece.
Towa:hahaha! we'll see. bye-bye.*she then waved before her and Dabura vanished*
Brenton:*the demi-Sayain was still smirking but now at Mira.they were silent for a minute until-* CRACK!.the ground began to crack making the 2 warriors jump and clash at 1 another.*
so…whats your plan this time?
Mira:…
Brenton:the last 2 wanted to revive the demon relm but thats not it…*Mira shot a ki blast but the demi-sayain vanished and as he reappeared and punched Mira*i doubt you fought me for my benefit.*Mira Punched the demi-sayain in the face*
Mira:thats none of your concern.
Brenton:thats where you're wrong!*he then gathered ki in his fist and punched Mira in the gut*not ownly are you trying to distract me but the 3 of you are messing around in a time period you aren't apart of…(the egg!)crap!*he then gathered ki in his hand fired at Mira making dust surround him as Brenton ascended into the air*show me what you got Mira because im ownly giving you 1 chance!(i got to find an opening before i can use instant transmission)
last edited on April 24, 2017 2:58AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:48AM, April 24, 2017
(online)
Mira: very well. know that you will regret requesting it. *flies at him and fires several blasts past him* now comes the fun part.*flies up as fast as possible and grabs brenton and tosses him having him collide with a few of them and meets him at the top charging a ki blast* catch. *slams it right in his face and drops him and follows* tell me boy, how does it feel to be caught off guard?

M/Bardock:…something doesn't feel right. (better go see what is up)*takes off and begins flying towards the fight*

picosux224 at 3:06PM, April 24, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:grr..*the demi-sayain was twitching in pain so Mira was about to punch him until Brenton smirked and grabbed his hand*i don't know you tell me robot.
Mira:what?
Brenton:SOLARFLARE!!!*a brigh flash of light hit Mira*
Mira:GRUH!!! that dirty trick!?
*meanwhile*
M/Bardock:that bright flash of light was a solarflare.*he then flew faster
*the demi-sayain smirked as he gathered golden ki in his hands*
Brenton:FINALFLASH!!!!*as he fired said beam Mira vanished away and kicked Brenton in the gut as he reappeared*GUH!
Mira:you are not worth my time!*he then picked him up.and blasted him with a powerful ki beam. the blast knocked him to the ground.*
Brenton:GRUH!!…my everything.
M/Bardock:dad!*the warrior kicked Mira knocking him away from Brenton*father are you ok?
Brenton:can…barely move.
M/Bardock:grr..*Bardock glared at Mira*can you use your scroll?
Brenton:Towa took it…
M/Bardock:you're kidding me!
Mira:this is mildly amusing and all but i do believe i got a fight to finish.
M/Bardock:over my dead body.
Mira:hmph Brenton achieved a form that could rival the god of destruction.what could you do to defeat me?
M/Bardock:you are about to find out.*he then turned into a supersayain2 and punched Mira who at the same time fired a ki blast at Brentons direction but he vanished and who appeared was Violet holding onto her father*
Brenton:(whoa that was fast!)hey Vi…
Mira:more nuisances.*he then fired multiple ki blasts like a minigun but-*
M/Violet:KAIOKEN!*she used her speed to move Brenton away and then land a kick on Mira*if you fight 1 of us you fight all of us!
Mira:this is a little interesting.
M/Violet:HIYAH!!!*she flew in and tried to punch the machine but Mira kicked her in the gut*
M/Bardock:Violet!!
Mira:now i believe you were next?
last edited on April 30, 2017 2:50AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:41PM, April 26, 2017
(online)
M/Bardock: im next. I'm next you say, let me tell you something Mira, im not next, you are!*hits him as hard as possible* you keep coming back for the next beat down *continues to apply pressure to mira* you hurt my sister, you hurt my dad and you are scheming to do something again. Well it won't work! *hammers mira into the ground and gets ready* KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAAAAA!!!!*fires the blast hitting mira full force* rrraaaahh!*dashes in afterword to continue the beatdown*

Mira:*tries to block* what do you care? they aren't strong enough to keep up with you. Heck, he's not even “your” dad. So, why should you care at what happens to him. Has that ever crossed your mind?

M/Bardock:*hesitates for a second* s-shut up! urk! *gets grabbed and hit in the gut*

Mira: I thought so. Doubt.*gets up and swats bardock* you don't know what to think.*opens a rift* tell you what kid, if you want someone to ease your doubts come find me. I'll help show you the way*leaves*

M/Bardock:*gets up slowly in pain* dad…Violet.*begins to move towards Violet*

M/Violet:im im ok…ugh that hurt.*stands up* you ok?

M/Bardock:…tired too much stress. go get dad some rest and a senzu from mom. I'll meet with you later.

M/Violet:you sure cause-

M/Bardock:…just go.

M/Violet:…alright.*picks up brenton* how ya holding up dad?
picosux224 at 12:57AM, April 27, 2017
(offline)
*Brenton looked at Bardock and then sighed as he looked back at Violet*
Brenton:i feel hurt all over.*he then hesitantly moved his hand as he put 2 fingers on his on his head*Bardock…
M/Bardock:hmm?
Brenton:i-he would be proud of you right now…send Mira to hell for me.*he then i,td himself and Violet in front of Sakura who was chatting with Bulma until-*
M/Sakura:oh you 2 are back-oh my god!!
Brenton:ugh…Sakura? this hasn't been my week.

*Bardock was starring at the portal*
M/Bardock:ok this is either a obvious trap or Mira doesn't want anyone to get in the way of our fight.*sighs*(Mira you are going down!)*he then went through the portal making it close automatically*
last edited on April 28, 2017 11:33PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:07PM, April 28, 2017
(online)
M/Sakura: I can see that…what did I tell you about pushing yourself?

M/Violet: Mom its not his fault. there were really bad people and they took advantage of dad not as his best.

M/Sakura: I can see that, where's Bardock though?!

M/Violet: well, eh heh that's the part you might not like to hear you see…

*back in the rift*

Mira: you showed up. im shocked.

M/Bardock: yeha yeha. let's get this over with*powers up to super sayain*

Mira: really now? still wanting to fight after all I said? a shame. I thought you would hear me out.

M/bardock: Whatever you have to say is trash and a lie!

Mira: even if it were to bring back “your” father?

M/Bardock: don't play me, Clones can't come back!!!

Mira: and yet the Brenton of the past did. I wonder why…
aren't you curious to knowing why?

M/bardock:Shut Up! *rushes in and swings wildly* I don't need to care about that! I just need to stop you right here and now!

Mira: *dodges and blocks the blows* I can give you the answers*fires several blasts* all I ask in return is that you help us.

M/Bardock: help you? please! the only help you need after im done with you will be to get put abck together again *counters with several blasts of his own*

Mira: I tried to be reasonable, but it seems your as stubborn as the other one. So be it, is you can't aid us willingly, it will have to be by force!*charges in and unleashes a fury of blows*
picosux224 at 11:32PM, April 28, 2017
(offline)
*after eating a senzu Brenton explained what happened*
Brenton:-so Bardock is fighting Mira right now.but he'll be fine his very stubborn like his old man.*he then smiled at her*
M/Sakura:well if you say so.*the demi-sayain then stood up and began to walk back and forth*
Brenton:(what could Towa want from all this? Mira seemed interested in Bardock as well. this is all troubling.)…aww come on!*he then i,td outside*
M/Violet:daddy?*as Violet walked outside she could see both Brenton and Towa in the air*
Towa:here you go Brenton you've been a great help.
Brenton:what did you do Towa?!*he then took his scroll*
Towa:i simply recruited someone that wasn't in my current reach. until now that is…*the demon princess smirked as a Sayain wearing a black gi top and pants with a red long sleeve shirt white belt and wristbands.he also had weird cords attached to his body.this sayain wore a weird mask but his ki felt familiar*
Brenton:you didn't…
Towa:hahaha! its like looking into a mirror isn't it?
Brenton:did you just come here to talk about your new toy? because if your plan was to weird me out then mission accomplished.
M/Violet:w-wait is that-
???:….*the mysterious Sayain fired a ki blast at Violet but Brenton appeared in front of her and blocked it*
Towa:thats just a taste of his-no your power. think of it as a warning next time we meet. bye.*she and the mysterious Sayain vanished*
Brenton:GRAAAAAH!!!!!*in anger the demi-sayain turned into a supersayain god and punched the ground.*
*in the rift*
M/Bardock:*which he blocked until he saw an opening and kicked the demon in the gut and ki blast him but Mira vanished and reappeared he then tried to punch Bardock but he grabbed the machines fist as his body glowed in a mysterious blue energy*im no ones puppet!!*the void started to mysteriously shake as his now blue ki expand* i won't let that witch control anyone else!
Mira:hmph a little late for that.
last edited on May 1, 2017 2:48PM
shadowbladeXIII at 11:06PM, May 1, 2017
(online)
M/Bardock: says the guy im beating up. *knocks him around*

Mira: says the guy who left his home all alone for family pride.

M/Bardock: *stops for a moment*

Mira:you mean you hadn't considered that? once again you fail to see ahead of you boy. your whole dimension could have been wiped while in here with me. and you know the sweetest part about it? if your father wasn't around covering for you I would have been right. *hits Bardock upside the head* All he is to everything you've done is an excuse and broom to sweep up your messes.

M/Bardock: *bounces back* you don't know anything!*tries to punch Mira but gets blocked*

Mira:This battle has been determined. there is no need to press further. *opens a rift* I'm leaving now, I suggest you do the same before they worry too much. Farewell, puppet.*leaves*

M/Bardock:
*stands there in silence confused and angry*…*leaves the rift* …right. best see how everyone is doing.
picosux224 at 6:00AM, May 2, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:*the demi-sayain was breathing heavily as he was standing ontop of the little crater that he made*
M/Violet:are you ok?
Brenton:yeah sorry…she just…got to me.by the way i don't think your brother should know the identity of Towas new uh allie.*Violet sighed in relief.*
M/Violet:i hope Bard-*Bardock still looked angry as he landed*Bardock!*she hugged her brother*are you ok? you look upset.
M/Bardock:im fine.*he then looked at his “father”*(i,ll prove Mira wrong…*Brenton smiled widely at Bardock.*do i really resent him? i mean dad has ownly been nice since i re-met him…i don't know.)
Brenton:come on we both could use a break.
M/Bardock:ok.*an hour later*
Brenton:*the demi-sayain was meditating in his god form making his ki slowly heal his body.while Bardock did the same as a supersayain this made Bardock raise a eyebrow while Violet and Sakura smile and drank a cup of water.*you know its funny.Piccolo always told me that i have to be more careful during a fight and to not get over my head but i always seem to get cocky when i get stronger and screw it up.*he then smiled as his injurys vanish*
but i just can't help it.*he then grinned widely.he then unwrap his bandages showing nothing but scars*sure i might get mad when i lose but then i move on and try again ready for anything.
M/Bardock: well i don't exactly have that luxury.
Brenton:yeah you are pretty stubborn like that.*he then shrugged his shoulders.he then looked at his scroll*keep meditating while i checkup on something.*he then stood up and walked until he was in the middle of the forest he then sighed*(please let them be ok.)*Brenton opened his scroll*uh Supreme Kai of time? Sakura? are you all alright?
last edited on May 4, 2017 3:06PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:45PM, May 4, 2017
(online)
Supreme Kai o/T: Hey Brenton! …wow you look beat up what happened over there?

Sakura:*from far back*brenton? you would not believe the crap we I just went through*pushes Supreme Kai o/T aside slightly bruised and * Towa came over here with her brother and tried to steal the egg.*pulls the egg up* but its safe and sound. hmm? brenton!?*tosses the egg back forcing the supreme kai to catch it* What happened to you? are you ok?
picosux224 at 10:03PM, May 4, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:*the demi-sayain smiled*long story short…i also ran into Towa and Dabura…as well as Mira.but thats not all…
Sakura:whats wrong?
Brenton:Towa found the me from this timeline and used some mind controlling mask to make him her bodyguard i guess.ive decided not to tell Bardock and to track down Towa.
Supreme Kai o/T:you won't be able to go to the demon relm its on the other side of the universe.*the demi-sayain flinched*
Brenton:sigh…right.
Sakura:do what you got to do then head back ok?
Brenton:ok. see ya in a bit.*he then closed the scroll and walked back and could see future Sakura waiting while crossing her arms*
M/Sakura:well?
Brenton:Sak-er you also had to fight Towa..*he then scratched his cheek as he sweatdropped* im gonna need to head back especially since i haven't seen my kids in…awhile?*he then facepalmed*dang they must be worried about me. man mother is gonna give me a earful about this as well if she finds out…*Sakura smiled as she pecked him on the cheek*
M/Sakura:it was nice seeing you again.
Brenton:i promise i,ll visit again after all im not done training with Bardock.
M/Violet:see ya dad!*the demi-sayain nodded*(besides now i got my own personal mission.im gonna free this timelines version of me…but first i need to relax after all my body can ownly do so much)he he.*the demi-sayain smiled widely before he vanished in a veil of light and appeared at the timenest.*
Brenton:im back!*the Supreme Kai of Time blushed as she brought over a black T-shirt*
Supreme Kai o/T:put this on.
*Brenton put on a black T-shirt*
Brenton:thanks.so what should we do about Towa and her new bodyguard..er me.
Supreme Kai o/T:the fact that Towa could reach him from limbo is troubling…for now you both need to head back home.
Brenton:well ok.*they then teleported home*so where are the kids?
Sakura:Violet is at Krillens house while Yang and Bardock is at Capsulecorp.
Brenton:i,ll go pick,em up.*he then i,td in front of Marron who was playing with a ball*
Marron:uncle!*she hugged him as he picked her up*
Brenton:hi Marron wheres Violet? whoa!
Violet:daddy!*she then tackled hugged him*hahahaha.
last edited on May 6, 2017 12:52AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:02PM, May 7, 2017
(online)
Violet: I missed you so much! *hugs tightly* where did you go? are you and mommy ok?
picosux224 at 2:48AM, May 8, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:urk!*the demi-sayain flinched from pain*er yeah we're ok Violet.
Violet:good.
Krillen:you know normal people use the door.*the sudden voice surprise the demi-sayain as he turned around and saw Krillen and Lazuli*
Brenton:Krillen! Lazuli! thanks for looking after Violet.*he then rubbed the back of his head sheepishly*i owe you guys big time.
Krillen:don't worry about it after all Marron loved the company. right Marron?
Marron:Violets fun!
*Lazuli glared at Brenton. this causes the demi-sayain to look himself over*
Brenton:Lazuli i can't exactly pay you if thats whats wr-
Lazuli:you stink…
Brenton:*this causes the demi-sayain to blink in confusion as a stink line escaped his body.*uh excuse me?
krillen:*Krillen was smiling widely*hahaha!
Violat:dad you're stinky…
Brenton:come on guys give me a break.i had to go out and help my boss with something for a few days and was…knocked out for a few more! i didn't have time for a quick dip!!
*the cyborg clenched the bridge of her nose with her index finger and thumb. what happened next surprised the demi-sayain as Lazuli kicked him into the bathroom*
Lazuli:don't come out until you are squeeky clean.by the way you owe me some zeni for using my shower.
Brenton:thanks…*sniff sniff* ugh.*she then closed the door.the demi-sayain swetdropped as he turned the shower on*
last edited on May 8, 2017 4:56PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:50PM, May 8, 2017
(online)
Violet: how long will daddy take?

Lazuli: hard to say hon. why don't you go and play with marron some more. Maybe have a snack.

Violet:kay!*wanders off to get some cookies*
picosux224 at 10:54PM, May 8, 2017
(offline)
*10/15 minutes later the demi-sayain wrapped a towel around his body as he whistled a tune he looked to his side and noticed a pair of jeans and his black T-shirt which he then put on.he then walked out of the bathroom*
Brenton:Violet! time to go.
Violet:*the energetic little warrior flew to Brenton face covered with crumbs*yay! bye Marron! bye aunt Lazuli! bye uncle Krillen!*they then teleport to capsulecorp*
Brenton:we have to get your brother first before we can head home.*they then went around the backyard and watched as Bardock trained with Vegeta in the gravity room*stay right their Violet you won't be able to stand in this gravity.
Violet:kay!*the demi-sayain watched as his son deliver blow after blow to Vegeta which the prince then did the same.Brenton walked in being careful not to interrupt as he watched.showing nothing but pride as he smiled*
Brenton:(well won't you look at that?)
shadowbladeXIII at 11:07AM, May 9, 2017
(online)
Vegeta: come on boy, you have to try harder if you are going to get stronger.

Bardock: Trust me, you haven't seen anything yet!*smashes into him and continues to trade blows* I will get better! You will see!

picosux224 at 4:40PM, May 9, 2017
(offline)
*Brenton smiled widely at what Bardock said*
Brenton:(heh never thought Vegeta was much of a baby-sitter…hell of a sparing partner thats for sure.wait…wheres Yang?)*he then scratched his head in confusion as what happened next surprise him*
Vegeta:lets see how you handle this! GALICK GUN!!!….*as Vegeta was covered in purple electricity Bardock was breathing heavily*
Bardock:w-what do i do?
Vegeta:FIRE!!!*as he fired said beam Bardock used as much strength as he can pushing the beam*
Bardock:HIYAAH!!!!!*as he transformed into supersayain2 the combination of his ki and Vegetas attack blew up the top of the gravity room*
Brenton:*whistles*not bad kiddo!
Bardock:huh? dad!*he then ran up to him making Brenton smiled widely as he ruffled his sons hair.he then looked at Vegeta who was smirking*
Vegeta:well well look whos back.
Brenton:heh hey Vegeta! thanks for keeping an eye on Bardock.
Vegeta:pfft i merely needed someone to train with nothing more.that being said Bardock!
Bardock:y-yes sir?
Vegeta:you need to work on controlling that power of yours.
Bardock:r-right!
Brenton:now where is Y-
Yang:dad!!*she hugged Brenton*
Brenton:well thats everyone thanks for baby-sitting everyone Vegeta.
Vegeta:im not a baby-sitter!!!*the demi-sayain smiled mischievously as he i,td himself and the kids home*
shadowbladeXIII at 8:35PM, May 10, 2017
(online)
Yang: so dad, tell us is everything ok? did you beat up something else?

Sakura:no, nothing like that. it was just a brief meeting. What did you all do today?

Yang: well after Bardock and I went exploring capsule corp for the 10th time bardock found vegeta and as dad saw, was training.
picosux224 at 2:33AM, May 11, 2017
(offline)
Sakura:oh really?…*she then looked angry since Bardock was covered in bruises scrapes and his clothes was damaged*
Bardock:mom?
Brenton:*the demi-sayain laughed awkwardly*ha ha ha…come on Sakura Bardocks-*she then glared at him making him gulp*hey i got a idea. how about i take you guys out to this new amusementpark? its pretty cool and lots of fun too.
shadowbladeXIII at 8:20PM, May 11, 2017
(online)
Violet: really?!*excitement beams in her eyes*

Yang: sounds great!

Bardock: I dunno, I think I could get some more practice in and-

Yang: what you need is some cotton candy and fun!

Bardock: …I guess it couldn't hurt to go and have some fun.
picosux224 at 12:50AM, May 12, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:great! then lets go!*after the kids get dressed they ran to the hover car.an hour later they were their at the amusement park making the kids excited as they looked around*
Bardock:Yang lets go on the rollercoaster.
Violet:i want to try 1 of those games.
Brenton:*the demi-sayain gave the kids money*ok kids have fun.
Bardock:yes dad.*Yang and Bardock then ran to the nearest ride*
Sakura:this place seems nice.
Violet:what are we gonna do daddy?
Brenton:i dunno how about you pick for us kiddo.
Violet:ok!*she then looked around.this made Sakura smile as she leaned on Brentons arm.this made the demi-sayain smile widely*
Brenton:see? im not all about fighting.
Sakura:*Sakura raised a eyebrow*
Brenton:not completely…
Sakura:what is this place called anyway?
Brenton:well…
Hercule:hello loyal fans!!! welcome to SatanPark!!
Brenton:ha ha ha…*Brenton sweatdropped*i uh had to pull in a few favours from Mr.Money a while back just to get 5 free tickets.
last edited on May 14, 2017 4:25PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:30PM, May 14, 2017
(online)
Sakura: …what kind of favors Brenton?
picosux224 at 9:04PM, May 14, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:heh heh well…
Sakura:Brenton…*the female warrior glared*
Brenton:*gulps*i swear its not what you think! he just wanted to catch up with me and wanted to know what ive doone with the money he gave us.
Sakura:nothing else?
Brenton:as far as i know yeah.i then mentioned how i wanted to spend time with my family but didn't know where to go so he suggested this place and gave me those tickets.
Sakura:hmm then what was the favour?
Brenton:i uh gotta spar with Hercule to premote his Dojo.
Sakura:you're kidding…
Violet:mom! dad! lets ride this!!*they then walked up to a roller-coaster that had Hercules face as he did a thumbs up*
Brenton:uh are you sure Violet?
Violet:yeah!*the demi-sayain sighed before looking at the strange looking ride*
Brenton:(may as well)ok lets go.
Violet:yay!!*they then went on said ride and had fun.some time later the family grouped up holding onto gift bags and food.and as they were all a bit tired they teleported home via instant transmission.but in the next day.*
Brenton:im gonna check on dad.
Sakura:make sure you'll be back before lunch.
Violet:see ya later dad!
Brenton:seeya vie.*he then i,td in front of Goku and Goten.the latter was on a tractor* (what the-)hey dad hey Goten!…are you farming?

shadowbladeXIII at 8:42PM, May 15, 2017
(online)
Goku: well, of course I am. Now that Kid Buu is gone, chi-chi said I should take up something to pass the time for the next threat. she also says that goten could use some training in something else than fighting.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon