RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 8:49PM, July 12, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:i don't think that'll be a problem.*the demi-sayain looked at the front door and opened it*
Yang/Bardock/Violet:waah!*THUD!*the kids land ontop of each other*
Bardock:heh heh…hi guys.
Brenton:*the demi-sayain smiled* kids we need to talk.*5 minutes later*
Yang:no way…
Bardock:you can't be serious! she attacked us!!
Sakura:i know it seems bad honey but she's family.
Brenton:*sighs*when she returns we'll try to negotiate with her but the thing is if your mother thinks she is a good person then i believe her.
Bardock:well alright…*later the moon was shining brightly as Brenton was meditating outside now wearing his blue gi trying to avoid the moons gaze while Sakura was laying down next to him looking worried. Shallot then appeared in front of them*
Shallot:miss me family?
*Brenton stood up and sighed. he then walked up to her put his fist out.making Shallot smile as she fist bump him*
Brenton:alright Shallot what does that stuff even do?*he then point to the glass in her hand
Shallot:aww whats wrong scared that she might destroy you?*this made him glare at her*
Brenton:you are making it very easy for me to hate you.
*hearing this made Shallot smirk*

with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on July 14, 2017 3:28AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:24AM, July 14, 2017
(online)
Sakura: now, now. We don't want to start something. Not in front of the children.*gets between the two*

Shallot:...Yeah I guess *rolls her eyes*. Anyway I'll start explaining things once my end once I get my answers from you. So First, tell me, is there a way to bring back the sayains?

Sakura: There might be…

Shallot:

Sakura:

Shallot:*crosses her arms*…are you going to tell me?

Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 6:50AM, July 14, 2017
(offline)
*the demi-sayain sighs*
Brenton:look im afraid the main option died out 30 plus years ago.you know about the dragonballs right?
Shallot:of course.
Brenton:well im afraid thats impossible since they died too many years to late.
Shallot:what!? but-
Brenton:im not done.although you do have other options.
Shallot:like?…
Brenton:cloning. have someone….court you. im afraid unless theres a stronger set of dragonballs or your willing to wait a few 100 years for a whole planet to be human sayain hybrids im afraid your options limited unless your willing to get pregnant…say didn't you guys have a method so that the women could go out to battle?
Sakura:we put them in rejuvenation pods so that they grow while we go out conquering planets.
Shallot:i don't know..that would take too long.
Brenton:you wanted to rebuild the sayain race right? well your best bet is getting uh…*coughs* “D.N.A” samples…why don't you try with Relish or Cesar?
Shallot:those 2 morons? no way! id rather eat a giant slug.
shadowbladeXIII at 7:48PM, July 14, 2017
(online)
Shallot: Well, there has to be some other way! Maybe there are dragon balls that can break the rules!

Sakura: *looks to brenton then back to shallot*I do not think that there are any set that can do that.

Shallot: I'll find some and then, I shall be queen of all sayains.

Sakura: *sweatdrop*(sure you will…)Anyway sis, what is in that glass?

Shallot: heh. well sis if you must know*shakes the vial* this lil thing here is supposed to extend life spans or something after 5 days of drinking it. I dunno. Got it from a vendor said it was the drink of the gods or something. haven't really tested it. wanted to give the first glass to you sis.

Sakura: (or you wanted to see if it did anything to me.) well that is sweet of you, but I don't think we should.

Shallot: oh yes you do. or do you guys forget our agreement? *smirks*

picosux224 at 9:01PM, July 14, 2017
(offline)
Brenton/Sakura:…*the 2 looked at eachother.the demi-sayain walked up to Shallot and took the vile from her hands*
Shallot:hey!
Brenton:you said im allowed to drink half right?
Sakura:Brenton you don't have to-*the demi-sayain glared at Shallot before drinking half of it*
Brenton:as much as i hate the idea of doing this but its better then giving you the whole thing.
Sakura:Brenton…*she then took the vile and drank the rest*there we drank it…
Shallot:see was that so bad?
shadowbladeXIII at 3:30PM, July 16, 2017
(online)
Sakura: It tasted kind of bitter.

Shallot: eh just wash it down with something. Anyway I'll come for you in 5 days.

Sakura: you're leaving like that?

Shallot: a deal's a deal is it not? and who am I to go back on that.
I mean, you wouldn't. Would you?
picosux224 at 7:03PM, July 16, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:just 1 more thing before you go…
Shallot:hmm?
Brenton:when we fought i wasn't at 100% but i should be when you come back i want to spar with you and fight for real.*Shallot smiled and then shrugged her shoulders*
Shallot:sure why not?*she then vanish making Brenton smirk*
Brenton:i can't wait.
shadowbladeXIII at 8:24PM, July 17, 2017
(online)
Sakura: *sighs with relief and turns to her husband* i'm glad this went well. for a moment I thought you two were going to battle to the death again.
picosux224 at 11:25PM, July 17, 2017
(offline)
*Brenton sweatdropped as he rubbed the back of his head*
Brenton:i don't think my pride could take another loss from miss “future queen of sayains”
Sakura:normally you would let your temper get the better of you.well im proud of you.
Brenton:yeah well the sooner we figure out what that stuff will eventually do to us the better. in the meantime…kids? who wants to help their old man out on a few videogames?
Bardock:really? yeah! lets do it!!*they then ran inside getting the game ready*

*3 days later at Gohans house*
Brenton and Gohan were training outside as Videl and Sakura watch*
Brenton:-and so she's coming back in 2 days.
Gohan:do you think drinking that was a good idea? it could of been poison.
Brenton:eh if she wanted me dead she would have done it already.*they then stretched*thanks for sparing with me Gohan i think im starting to get my power back.
shadowbladeXIII at 3:13PM, July 18, 2017
(online)
Gohan: I don't think you're just getting better. *stretches a bit* you look a lot better to. I haven't seen you this revved up in years. So, you ready start?
picosux224 at 5:40PM, July 18, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:yes! give me a taste of that unlocked power.*as Gohan powered up his power grew making Brenton even more excited*HAAAH!!!*as he powered up as well the 2 demi-sayains vanished as they clashed in the air*
Videl:-so yeah ive been that way for a bit now.
Sakura:Videl are you saying you are-
Videl:shh i don't want Gohan to know just yet especially with Bulmas birthday just around the corner.
Sakura:congratulations!*a few minutes later Sakura was working on a BBQ.she then looked up at the sky*come on guys its lunch time!
*this made the demi-sayain look down*
Brenton:aww come-on Sakura…
Sakura:don't you aww me mr.besides Chi Chi and the rest will be here any minute now.
Brenton:….i do want to avoid another lecture.sigh fiiiine.*Gohan laughed at Brentons child like behaviour as they land*oh well atleast i get to eat.*GRUMBLE!!!* *the loud noise made Brenton rubbed the back of his head as he blushed*
Alex:WOOHOO!!!*the newly human warrior/scientist flew down via hoverbike with Violet who was wearing the ownly helmet*see Violet?
Violet:yeah that was fun!
Sakura:*whispers*i invited Alex so he can get out of Bulmas lab.the hard part was to convince him to shower.
Brenton:huh….wait a minute! Sakura what are you planning?
*the female Sayian whistled as she flipped the meat as she fakely looked innocent*
Sakura:my dear husband i have no idea what you're talking about.
*the demi-sayain sighed before he smiled*
Brenton:thanks for taking care of Violet for a few days she really wanted to pay you a visit.
Alex:no problem we had fun.

last edited on July 23, 2017 1:43AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:08PM, July 20, 2017
(online)
Alex: so how have things been over here? I heard you had a visitor a few days back?
picosux224 at 11:23PM, July 20, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:ugh its a long story.
Alex:i got time.
Brenton:well…*a few minutes later Brenton explained everything as they sat down and eat*and then she left.
Alex:huh.Sakura has a sister and her goal is to revive the sayain race?
Brenton:more or less.she easily gets on my nerves but Sakura thinks Shallot is a good person.*he then glared at the sky as if trying to glare at Shallot*
Alex:sounds like she has a useless goal.
Brenton:i dare you to say that to her face.
Alex:yeah no thanks…*they then finished eating.making Alex sweatdrop at Brentons stack of plates*you know everyone hasn't even come yet.
Brenton:yeah but i kinda skipped breakfast…haha.

shadowbladeXIII at 6:56PM, July 21, 2017
(online)
Alex:*sweatdrop* I can see that… *waits a moment* So, Brenton I got to know what the hey is up with this big gathering? I haven't seen so much of us together in a long time.
picosux224 at 9:34PM, July 21, 2017
(offline)
*Brenton shrugged his shoulders*
Brenton:beats me.if you're that curious ask Sakura.it was her idea after all.
Alex:you really don't know?
Brenton:sigh…if i have to guess well…7 years ago she started a sort of tradition. since im not you we technically don't have the same birthday. so every year on a random day we celebrate my birthday.*he then looked around*
Alex:i don't see any balloons.
Brenton:that,s to throw me off.*he then smiled*
Alex:wait then what about-*suddenly Faker who was carrying Cedea bridal style landed*
Faker:ugh why did you make me fly you here? you know i hate group gatherings.
Cedea:its just for today i promise.
Faker:*grumbles* *Chi Chi and Bulma drove over moments later with the rest of the kids*
Bulma:hi everyone!
Brenton:im not gonna lie im with Faker i would rather train right now.
shadowbladeXIII at 6:36PM, July 22, 2017
(online)
Sakura: oh hon relax, after all its not everyday we get to do this.
Plus I had a special order put in for your cake! I think you'll love it!
picosux224 at 9:29PM, July 22, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:(special order?…)*he then imagined a big cake as someone jumped out of it.the idea made him want to laugh*that sounds awesome.*he then smiled widely in excitement his eyes gleamed in anticipation this made Sakura shake her head already used to his energy.*
shadowbladeXIII at 9:17PM, July 23, 2017
(online)
Bardock: so dad, what do you think of the festivities so far? are you enjoying them?
last edited on July 24, 2017 5:56AM
picosux224 at 11:07PM, July 23, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:you bet i am! you guys are the best.
Bulma:well then your gonna love me even more here.*she then gave him a present*
Brenton:*the demi-sayain opened it and it was a case full of capsules*oh thanks Bulma…
Bulma:what's that look for? the presents are in the capsules.*she then pointed.the red labled ones is a gi i made with special material the blue ones are training droids you Sakura and the kids could use.the orange 1 is sayain armour the brown 1 is a few containers full of moms cookies the green 1 is your favourite food and the golden 1..im not sure.
Brenton:well thanks Bulma these are sweet!
Bulma:*ownly the best for my friends and family.
shadowbladeXIII at 7:12AM, July 24, 2017
(online)
Gohan: seems we all have some presents here. *hands brenton a new watch* I figured you might want an upgrade to your super hero look so I had bulma re-tweak a few things.
picosux224 at 3:27PM, July 24, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:re-tweak it?*he then put the watch on and pushed a button making wear a similar greatsaiyaman suit except the black spandex is made of special material and his red helmet and armour is now white with a red cape*it feels different…how do i look?
Gohan:*Gohan gave him a thumbs-up*so cool.
Brenton:yeah!*he then started posing*
shadowbladeXIII at 7:12PM, July 24, 2017
(online)
Violet: yay daddy!*applauds*

Bardock: wow dad, you look pretty neat in that.
picosux224 at 8:21PM, July 24, 2017
(offline)
*Faker facepalmed*
Faker:you are just embarrassing yourself.
Brenton:really? i don't see how.*he then pushed the button on his watch making the costume vanish*i figured it makes me look heroic.
Faker:it makes you look like something..
Brenton:eh whatever.*he then shrugged his shoulders.a few hours late Brenton mingled with his friends talking for a bit until-*
Sakura:finally.*she then dragged out a giant chocolate cake*
Brenton:whoa…..

last edited on Sept. 10, 2017 7:51AM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:41PM, July 24, 2017
(online)
Bardock: (mom wasn't kidding)

Faker: that's his cake? *looks to brenton* jeez do you really need that much?
picosux224 at 1:52AM, July 25, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:*the demi-sayain smiled as he grabbed a plate and spoon*well…
Faker:*sighs* right dumb question.*they then had a slice of cake. the party was great and everyone had fun. but the next day Brenton and Bardock were training while fighting the robots Bulma gave them.Sakura thought it was a good idea to have 1 small party just between the family*
Sakura:do you feel any different?
Brenton:i atleast feel 100% but we'll get more answers when your sister comes back.
Shallot:you rang?*Bardock seeing her instantly went in a stance.*
Brenton:its ok Bardock.*the demi-sayain smiled*took you long enough.
last edited on July 25, 2017 9:10PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:14AM, July 25, 2017
(online)
Shallot: yeha well, when a bunch of power levels get together in one area you do get curious. So, what, you organizing something against me here?

Sakura: Actually sister, we're celebrating Brenton's birthday.

Shallot: …Birthday?
picosux224 at 2:08PM, July 25, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:its a thing most planets celebrate frankly im not surprised if Sayains don't what with their old job of selling planets and all.
Shallot:what do you do on a birth day?
Brenton:oh just hang out with your friends and family give out presents. eat cake. just your regular Earthling tradition.
shadowbladeXIII at 9:00PM, July 25, 2017
(online)
Shallot: tradition huh? I…suppose I could stay around and see how this works. Just don't get any ideas.
picosux224 at 10:53PM, July 25, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:thats the spirit!*Brenton put a arm around Shallots shoulder surprising her as he handed her a plate with a slice of cake*here.if you are gonna be just standing around you may as well enjoy that.*he then began to punch and kick the air.as for the Sayain warrior she looked at the plate sighed and took a bite of said treat this made her go wide-eyed*
Shallot:(…ok this isn't bad.)
Bardock:come on dad you promised.
Brenton:oh right.*he then took out a remote and pushed a button making the robots faster causing Bardock to dodge*all you gotta do Bardock is find the off button on each robot.
Bardock:whoa!*1 of the robots detached a spike from its hand making Bardock dodge just by a hair*hey! come-on dad!
Brenton:haha i didn't say it was easy.

last edited on July 27, 2017 2:18PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:13PM, July 27, 2017
(online)
Bardock: *continues dodging trying to fight back* Does this thing even have any openings?!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon