Networking & Community Projects*

Publisher looking to publish and art
SweetDoePublishers at 4:00AM, Oct. 18, 2014
(online)
Hello all. I am a writer and CEO of SweetDoePublishers which is kinda new. I work under LPGraphics. As a printing business. I am looking for writers who are willing to publish their works in South Africa close to the most southern tip of Africa.
My rates apply to “the more books printed, the cheaper publishing will be” I will be editing the stories for a small rate of 3$per page, depending on if there is anything to help you with.
I am also helping Cornerstone Creative studio to find people who want comic art, logo, gif, cover art done. just message me on DA or them at: cornerstonecreative.deviantart
The CEO of cornerstone is : Jesse “cadre” Hansen.
Thanks for reading.
Written books will be published either: softcover or hardcover.
Books can be sold for R70-250 depending on how popular it will be and the details of the plots.
I'm looking for one of my first writers. The writer should only post the first chapter which should be 1300-2000 words. to see if it grabs
the first person I did help, was someone who wrote a story about a transexaul. She said “You know your very effecient”
“She is charming and aggressive. She appears calm and well balanced on the surface, but underneath she feels the weight of the world and the way people look at her.ridiculed by many. She often buys things that arent needed and saves whatever she has.” WRITTEN PIECE BY ME for CHASTITY

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon