Comic Corner

What Ifs 'N' Whys
SnowTheHedgehog at 8:30AM, Oct. 21, 2014
(online)
Welcome to this little thread to unleash your own writing demons. This thread is specifically there for those who wonder how differently things could have went in The Darkest Hour with just some tweaks in plot, or maybe how you thought the plot would actually go? Past, present, heck, even future, just type it right down as you think about it. Found a plot hole I left open and know a way to fill it? Type it down. Got suspicions from shady plot development? You know the drill.

PS: Prudery is a foreign concept to me. I already labeled this thread Not Safe For Work by default. If you wanna get down & dirty with your What If-story, who am I to stop you?
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
shadowbladeXIII at 9:03AM, Oct. 21, 2014
(online)
you know im starting to wonder why shadow is there and if he might end up the next guardian. he doesn't age or anything and has a good understanding. perhaps Knuckles will take him on as his protoje?
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
SnowTheHedgehog at 11:12AM, Oct. 21, 2014
(online)
That's an interesting thought. Now all you gotta do is make a story out of it! How long/short? Your decis~.
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon