General chat

Meeting & Greeting
SnowTheHedgehog at 8:48AM, Oct. 21, 2014
(online)
You can pretty much guess it. Just a silly little thread for getting to know each other.

So, I'm the predictably unpredictable mind behind the… fanfic (Oh, how I hate that word…) The Darkest Hour and the comic it descends from. I used to enjoy drawing like nothing else and frequently complain to anybody who wants or doesn't want to hear how unsatisfied I am with my work and always wanna get better. That's drastically leveled off the past couple months though; now I'm only drawing sporadically. I've tried on some adult Sonic art, but the results were nigh exclusively mortifying. I'm also a college freshman.
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on Oct. 25, 2014 4:42PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:56AM, Oct. 21, 2014
(online)
hello Im the guy who does things and lingers in the shadows. I basicly am tryin to get off the ground as a comic user and a current story writer and perhaps will get done with on of my longest works so far…eventually. Till then I shall haunt each and everyone of you and help you decend further into the garden of madness and also give you a tip. eat the cupcakes. trust me its worth it.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon