Comic Talk and General Discussion *

2015 Rant/Share/General Discussion thread
Ozoneocean at 10:07AM, Dec. 31, 2015
(online)
Even as a Starfleet ship it looks like an unusual configuration.
Very piratical. :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!
I fixed the damn bug that stopped people updating into 2016. It was NOT going to fix itself like I was hoping and I would've had to pay a programmer to fix it… Raher than do that I looked through all the files, found what the error was, fixed it myself and then deployed it and it WORKED! It bloody effing damn worked!
^_^
Ozoneocean at 5:58AM, Jan. 1, 2016
(online)
I wonder if there are other things I could fix with the code… Simple things. Maybe get rid of the java script thing in the forums… I dunno.

Currently it's very hot outside so the house is all shut up and quiet to keep the heat out and it's soooo still and boring. Trying co colour Pitface's lovely version of Bottomless Waitress while watching boring movies on youtube using my new chromecast (what a piece of crap).

Watching movies Paramount has uploaded for fee to Youtube:
- I Started out with The Machinist.
HELL! Wrong effing choice. Not for when it's all still and quiet and you're trying to work on something with a light attitude. When Michael Ironside got his arm ripped off I stopped it… I liked it better when he lost his arm in Starship Troopers.
- Then I tried American Ninja.
I thought it'd be a bit of fun to watch this again, but it was worse than I remember. Just supreremly badly made, acted, edited, written, directed. Even Pinky TA is better written. So lame. LAME!!!!!
- A New Life is what I'm trying to get through now.
AAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Mid ‘80s Alan Alda drama comdey about a couple devorcing and remarrying other people who they don’t get on with… so much drama and relashionship shit. AAAARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! So awful! >:(
bravo1102 at 7:48AM, Jan. 1, 2016
(offline)
Yeeeech. Those are bad movies. And not so bad they're good. They are just studio garbage. Guess no Vista vision epics from the 1950s just recent studio drek.
Ozoneocean at 8:16AM, Jan. 1, 2016
(online)
They have some older ones that could be jewels but I dunno because not many work in my region.
This is the link to their chanel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzMVH2jEyEwXPBvyht8xQNw

I just finnished Margo at the Wedding which was anoher very dramatic comedy, but I found it hillarious to lauh at their pain so that was a great expereince.
Now I'm watching the 1963 Paul Newman and Jane Woodward film A New Kind Of Love, and it's started of REALLY good. This one looks very promising.
tupapayon at 9:09AM, Jan. 1, 2016
(online)
A new year has begun!…hopefully this one will be better for me…. I wish you all the best for this year… let's do comics! or at least let's talk about making comics…
Ozoneocean at 9:41AM, Jan. 1, 2016
(online)
Yes indeed, lots of comicing!
I'm colouring PitFace's Bottomless Waitress page. Her skill is so good it's like my own work is a rusty old ford and with her art I'm slipping into a new Mercedes.

BTW, the Paul Newman film is MASSIVELY sexist, but in a very typical 1960s way. It's well made and very funny, but a real product of its time. If this film were made today it'd be a silly ironic farce in the style of Austin Powers.
HippieVan at 10:01AM, Jan. 1, 2016
(online)
Happy new year! I had the nerdiest ever new year's eve - I ended up playing dungeons and dragons with some friends from my student group. It was my first time playing and it was actually super fun. I am ashamed.

I have so much to do before classes start again next week. Somehow I've managed to do absolutely nothing all month. I haven't even cleaned my room. Everything is just in stacks that are getting increasingly less stable.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
kawaiidaigakusei at 10:39AM, Jan. 1, 2016
(online)
Is there going to be a new rant/gen discussion thread to reel in the new year? I have a lot to say about new years, but will probably wait for a new thread.
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
HippieVan at 3:04PM, Jan. 1, 2016
(online)
kawaiidaigakusei wrote:
Is there going to be a new rant/gen discussion thread to reel in the new year? I have a lot to say about new years, but will probably wait for a new thread.
Went ahead and made one!http://theduckwebcomics.com/forum/topic/177411/
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon