Networking & Community Projects*

Artist Seeking Writer!
gashu at 1:10PM, Jan. 19, 2015
(offline)
Hi!
Making a web comic has always been a passion of mine, but I've been struggling for a very long time to come up with a story, but unfortunately it is not one of my forte's. I have a general idea of the story I want to tell, but I really struggle to fill in the small gaps that fit together the overall big plot points. I'm also not too good at writing characters as they all tend to sound like me. I just can't seem to get into the mindset of another person!
So I suppose, what I am asking is to possibly collaborate with someone on a web comic. It won't be a full time thing as real life does get in the way, but it would be nice to throw some ideas around with someone who is experienced with writing.
I have no particular art style in mind for the comic at the moment. I want to get the most important thing down first (story) before I work on the style.

A little more:
-I'm a junior character artist in a game studio, and I'm looking to put my art together with someone else's writing skills.
-I have another account here from 2011, but I've totally forgotten my password and deactivated the email associated with it! *sob*
-I have the writing skills of a 3 year old.
-I have a rough outline that I would like to propose (preferably via email or PM. It's not NSFW at all, I actually intend to have the comic have a similar vibe to the Hunter X Hunter series).
I'm not going to promise big bucks or anything like that, that kind of stuff rarely happens. I just want to work in a team with someone who I can feel comfortable bouncing ideas off, and we can share the credit on something totally awesome and that we love!
If you want to see my art, here is a link to my deviantART account:
http://gashu-monsata.deviantart.com/

Some samples of my work-

Full painting

NOTE- Above isn't the concept for this comic, this is an older one I attempted and failed hah.

Some sketchy doodle

Thankyou very much for your time!
last edited on Jan. 19, 2015 1:11PM
cesarvaz at 4:20PM, Feb. 25, 2015
(online)
did u find somebody else? are u willing to team up and work on the idea i have, i cant draw to save my ass but i have a pretty good story idea..

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon