Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

been on the duck for a while
possessedbunnyplush at 8:09AM, Jan. 21, 2015
(online)
i first joined i think by the first of january and all i been doing is browsing around so far! i like what i see and i am thinking about uploading my comic here once i get it all going… i have had an idea in mind for a few years now, yet i am still lacking some characters. also i need to see where on earth i fit it in the genre…. where do i stick a hell on earth, horror or fantasy… this is where i sort of wish more than one can be selected at a time! XD
anyway, look forward soon on seeing a new comic! the name will be kept hidden for i want it to be a surprise. no spoilers! i have a friend who is helping me a bit on getting this underway and some plot moving. there is one i would like to thank that helped motivate me further, is the creator of trying human.
warning to all though… i do fall under depression a lot, i am suffering from it so if you do not see an update for a good while, i may feel like my work is just not worth it. i am constantly battling through this and trying to tell myself, my art is good enough… i am worth and i have something AND someone to live for… life is tough and what you have to work for IS tough… life never handed down the easy button to where everything is just that simple for you. life is a struggle, a challenge

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon