HA Stories

Villains go Wild (Day of Crime)
irrevenant at 8:25PM, June 30, 2015
(online)
I've been thinking it would be useful to have a larger pool of villains to draw on for our stories.

In that spirit, I present:

Villains Go Wild

A villain has grown tired of heroes swarming him every time he tries to do an honest day's stealing stuff, so he comes up with a novel idea: An international day of crime. If all the villains commit their crimes at the same time, on the same day, the police and heroes will be stretched too thin to stop most of them. Some will be caught of course but hey, that's been happening anyway and the individual chances of success go way up.

HA and RISE catch wind of this shortly before it happens but are they really prepared to deal with dozens of different villains committing dozens of individual crimes simultaneously?

This premise obviously gives a lot of opportunity to introduce new villains into the HUniverse as well as introduce new heroes and drag out existing heroes we haven't seen for a while (The Flea, Fighter and Kat, Quantum, Bleeder, etc.) as they take up some of the slack.

I'll make this month's HA Monthly Mayhem theme “submit a new villain (or villain team)”. Hopefully we'll get some good ones that way. :)
melsr007 at 7:48PM, July 3, 2015
(online)
I will be throwing some Villain here soon :-)
last edited on July 9, 2015 8:58PM
irrevenant at 6:45AM, July 4, 2015
(online)
Epic, looking forward to it!

Would it be cool to showcase them over at Heroes Alliance Monthly Mayhem too?
melsr007 wrote:
I will be throwing some Villan here soon :-)
melsr007 at 9:04PM, July 9, 2015
(online)
In a few day I will have a Villain team for you three bad boy and two bad girl and the name of their team is The Trouble Maker
melsr007 at 9:48PM, Aug. 4, 2015
(online)
my laptop die on me agh but the good new I have a new one now yeah I will have the trouble maker up soon
melsr007 at 12:38AM, Aug. 15, 2015
(online)
At last I finsh The Trouble maker
Here the link to them I don't know how to download it here :-(
http://fav.me/d95qkh5
last edited on Aug. 15, 2015 12:41AM
irrevenant at 1:40AM, Aug. 15, 2015
(online)
They look cool! I like the costume design.Is there a story behind them?
To upload images here you go to your user control panel, click on the ‘images’ tab/button, browse, to the picture you want to upload then hit ‘submit’.
Note that you have to use the amazon webaddress that you get when you click on the link, not the duck one. For example, my image locker contains a picture labelled http://media.drunkduck.com/users/irrevenant/assets/Goat.png. Butif I click on it from there, it opens as/media/users/irrevenant/assets/Goat.png. That second one is the one you need to use.
melsr007 wrote:
At last I finsh The Trouble maker
Here the link to them I don't know how to download it here :-(
http://fav.me/d95qkh5

last edited on Aug. 16, 2015 2:07AM
melsr007 at 8:05PM, Aug. 18, 2015
(online)

Here the Trouble Maker
last edited on Sept. 3, 2015 6:08AM
melsr007 at 6:17PM, Aug. 22, 2015
(online)
Thank irrevenant on the info on how to get the image up here and as for a background story on The Trouble Maker story so far what i came up with is the mask they have on they give them their power they found the mask breaking in to an old man house but the old man was dead when they got there but the mask do have a life of their own hmmmmm one day I have to finish this but right now I have to work on my two pages for Nepath :-)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon